It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Bending anomaly on our Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm going to go with a naturally-made base of some sort, like a lunar version of Mount Weather or something. That would probably be the best way to keep something like that up there, no? What staffs it, now, that's the question.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The picture Ziggy posted intrigued me, and after analyzing it i believe i know what it is:

to me it seems like the picture got stuck in some pointy object and a little triangular piece got torn off, then it was scanned

1-The shape of the hypothetical triangular piece that got torn off

2-Part of the cardboard paper the picture got originally printed looks bunched up at the bottom, ripple like bends where the emulsion got scratched after being pulled from opposing whatever scratched the picture

3-The fuzzy line cardboard makes when being torn apart, it breaks leaving a "fuzzy" kind of scar to the paper

4-Another kind of paper tear

it looks like that to me...

BTW, the OP picture really seems artificial, further analysis needed!
cheers!

It is evident that something anomalous is reflecting light at a point in the upper part of the anomaly and its casting a shadow, the whole feature looks out of place in that flat terrain, nothing similar lies nearby!

crappy pictures you say? well its what we've got!
Its what the government allows us to have, if they released the original print we would not be speculating on crappy blurry pictures...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

This particular Anomaly has always had me puzzled and i wanted to see what other people believe this to be. There is no doubt in my mind that there is something solid and real shown in these pictures and are not a trick of light or shadow's.

Is the mystery of this Chaplygin area part of an Apollo10 cover-up? This anomaly appears at least in 3 consecutive images. So it cannot be a photographic artifact or ‘dust’ on the lens etc. But I wonder whether NASA can explain them away?

www.aurionmission.com...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

thanks mikesingh for your contribution !

Is the mystery of this Chaplygin area part of an Apollo10 cover-up?

umm...Yes !....there are not many photographs available for us to see is the problem here. with all of the pictures that were taken how can there only be a couple of them for us to look at ? it does not make sense to me.

only reasons i can think of for not releasing these photo's is Military reasons and/or to cover up proof of past civilizations that were on the moon.

for some reason they dont want us to know about our real past history and i believe this Moon cover up is part of their plan to keep you in check.

the photo you posted looks like there is somekind of cylinder looking anomaly inside the crater and i believe the scale of it would make it out to be huge in size.

indeed Apollo ten should have been on 'Unsolved Mysteries" because it remains to be a mystery.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Wow crazy! As soon as I saw that, this came to mind.

upload.wikimedia.org...

It does look artificial though, and it seems to have something coming off of it..

The photos sent back from the Phobos Russian probes also came to mind..

-ChriS

[edit on 15-8-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

thanks for your contribution also oneEyedProphet !

It is evident that something anomalous is reflecting light at a point in the upper part of the anomaly and its casting a shadow, the whole feature looks out of place in that flat terrain, nothing similar lies nearby!

yes there is something out of place with this picture and the shape of the upper part does look like a satellite dish or something. it also looks like there are supports to hold the thing up. maybe the Aliens like to watch Satellite T.V. ...?

why would this structure be there ?

as far as the other Anomaly i dont know about it being something ripped or a picture being torn. if you look at this photo you can clearly see that it has a surface similar to the Moon Surface ?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Flag to this thread...

Because I hope that this gets figured out.
Seriously, haven't we been deceived long enough by now that we deserve ONE truth during our lifetime?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks for placing the picture. Without putting out an value-judgement. One think strikes me as odd: the object is out of focus in comperison with the moon landscape. This goes for the landscape "behind" en "in front" of the object, you just have to look at the craters around.

If this is correct than the only conclusion can be that is NOT an object on the moon. And because the picture does not show "movement" you can conclude that is is something (small) on the lens. What it is I nor NASA can tell, spacedust???.

If you can argument the that object is on the moon explaining why the object is out-of-focus and surrounding area isn't, I would like to hear it.

Thanks!

[edit on 15/8/2008 by saturnus1962]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

thanks for your post LostNemesis,

i hope to figure this out somehow and something tells me there is alot more to come in this inquiry of the truth.

i also think its about time we know the real deal here. thanks again

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I was thinking perhaps since it has what looks like a radio dish/antenna that maybe it is some kind of debris from a probe that crashed into the moon or something. I found a link to all the missions to the moon and whether or not the mission succeeded or failed..

www.unb.ca...

All the ranger missions sent to the moon were impactors. So some remnants of any of the successful missions could also remain.. Some of the Ranger probes ended up crashing into the moon like Ranger 4 which failed due to computer failure in 1962 and crash landed. But it probably was only considered a mission failure because of the cameras not working. Some of the Luna spacecraft also crash-landed into the moon like Luna 4 and Luna 7 which both had rocket malfunctions previous to landing. There are so many spacecraft that have either accidentally crashed on the moon's surface or were deliberately crashed into the moon. Lunar Orbiter 1 was deliberately crashed into the moon in 1966 "so that it wouldn't interfere with upcoming manned missions".

Alot of examples on this list.. It would even be possible to research the shape of the spacecraft as well as any radio dishes on them and compare them to the anomaly in the photo in an effort to rule out any man-made objects that have landed or crashed on/into the surface.

As for the other image being discussed though, that is not so easy to explain. It looks like more of an asteroid or something but it couldn't have been if these were really all moon photos. Not sure what to make of it.. It doesn't have the shape of any asteroid I have ever seen before.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

thanks for your post BlasterR,

i guess it is a possibility that it is a crashed satellite but,

how could a satellite be that big ? the object in the picture if put into scale would have to be huge.

i am no expert on the size of satellites but here is a picture of what is supposed to be the lunar module from Apollo 15 and you cant really see it ?

so how could we see a crashed satellite from this orbital picture ?

you may be correct but i will have to look into it...thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well another thing to consider is also the fact that the locations of most of these crash sites are documented. If the anomaly isn't located where any moon probe crash-site is located, then it would be much harder evidence to refute. I'm going to do a little more research on this in the meantime.. And maybe even research the shapes of these moon probes and try to determine if there are any correlations with the anomalies in the photograph you posted (Especially with regards to the radio antenna/dish we talked about earlier).

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am always curious as to why with the last two probes, Japanese and American the data is delayed. This object is obviously anomalous. The donut smoking a cig is most intriguing. Could be a hill of rocks. More than likely not.
I think their is enough evidence of structures and domes from Nasa's apollo mission not to rule anything out out of hand.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

the greedy helium3 monsters probably don't want you or anyone to see where they are going to make their next trillion dollars would be my guess why there is a delay...

The donut smoking a cig is most intriguing. Could be a hill of rocks. More than likely not.

well hope it's not either of those two choices but thanks for the laugh

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey its my second post so go easy on me,

I was facinated by the story so i thougt i check the website of "the living moon" and there the had a intreging picture of the moon in its full glory with he annomaly on the left side...

The picture had such a detail that i was looking for some stuff left behind from the lunar missions.

Didnt find it but that didnt matter, what i dit found out is that the apollo 13 was supposed to land near the annomaly spoken of in this forum.

If you look at the pictre on the rigt you'll see a 13 in red Moon landing map

Perhaps they new it and wanted to investigate???? Not that we had heard something of it but it would have been intresting.

Greetz

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Hi, great to see that you take an interest in this subject! And I understand perfectly what you mean when you say that what looks like a strange feature above the moon may be caused by a tear in the photo. I actually thought the same thing when I first saw one of the images a while back.

But then I discovered that the feature is visible in three images following each other on this roll of film, and the angel of the moon's surface is different in the images. And what are the odds that somehow three different images got torn in same way, and that NASA even published them in that state? That is not very likely, in my opinion.

Besides from that, the "torn" part looks a little different in the images, and as easynow pointed out, the surface of the thing seems to have a distinct texture. It actually reminds me a lot of the surface of the moon itself. I have cropped the three images, and also increased contrast and decreased brightness to make the surface of the "thing" more visible. The object seems to have been photographed from slightly different angles. (I am not sure about that, though, and I hope some of the image wizards of ATS can give their opinion about this.)

AS10-28-3988

AS10-28-3989

AS10-28-3990

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Here's something I found on NASA's World Wind just South of that area....

WTF?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This looks like one of Hoaglands moon structures.

It is amazing how incompetent the NASA censors were back in the day - I guess that is why they had to destroy the Apollo 11 tapes and then recreate some of the scenes in the late 80's and early 90's so the public would have some "good quality photographs"

Thanks for pointing this out OP.

Such things are almost always worth additional attention ans scrutiny.

It is a shame NASA can't be trusted.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by turkishpretzelz

thanks for your reply,

well i have alot of respect for Mr. Hoagland because he has always questioned what NASA was doing and i think that has been good that someone was keeping an eye on them.

thanks for your support in questioning the pictures in my OP and we are still working on a solution to this mystery.

and here is a couple of Hoaglands pictures that i love to look at....

First one is from the Dark Mission and the second is the famous Data's head

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here's something I found on NASA's World Wind just South of that area....

WTF?

YES i saw that also and was wondering the same thing...WTF ? strange

seems to be connected to the crater somehow...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join