It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
If whites did create this great world of ours...it is because of one reason. They have no morals and don't mind destroying that which gets in thier way. They would most likely experiment on people, if the laws allowed them to. Genocide is the one great accomplishment that most whites never acknowledge as thier creation. Whereever they went they destroyed and massacred life in order for life to be "better". Who knows what the world would be like without them...I personally like people of all colors. The whites on here though...sheesh...actually believe civilization is only around because of them.
All I know is that this thread appears to be full of rascists calling themselves pc. SONYA where are these stat that say blacks are less intelligent than other races. I have a few black friends and have always found them to be intelligent. If the white race is so smart, I say go on youtube and search for stupid stunts or idiots do this and that. You will find that the majority of people on there, doing stupid, idiotic stuff are white

Just more proof that the real racial problem these days, have to do with ignorant hatred towards whites. The problem is, most people find it not only acceptable, but the "right" thing to do. These same people will preach and wring their hands about racism, yet obviously have some racial issues of their own.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't think it is so bad...We will just have channels like "White Entertainment Television" and the million man march might look a little different.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Comparing the Norman conquest to the waves of foriegn hordes (Middle Eastern for UK, Mexican for US) is completely laughable. As you point out, the Normans made the land better. The foriegn hordes come to our countries and leech off of the idiotically generous welfare systems and contibute little or nothing in return. In the US many hospitals have had to close because of the unpaid debts incurred by illegals, whole neighborhoods are now crime-ridden slums, and in half the fast food resturants you go to maybe one worker can speak poor english. The UK has seen the hordes of Muslims whining about every little thing while an increasingly spineless government caves in to them. All the while they run around screaming about how much they hate the west while living off of it's generosity! In the US the Mexicans are biding their time until they can "take back" the Southwest for their BS mythical "homeland" Aztlan, despite the fact that they were defeated in war and the land was PAID FOR by the US (see the Treaty of Hidalgo).

There is an epidemic in the Western world of white guilt forced upon us by the liberals. We are supposed to be ashamed and repentant for actions that took place hundreds of years ago. People are always harping about slavery for example. No one alive today ever was or owned a slave. Whites are the only race that are not allowed to celebrate their heritage. Any minority that says "I am proud to be _____", we are all supposed to applaud. If you fill in the blank with white, then you are automatically an evil racist. This is a ridiculous double standard.

And people need to realize one thing. All these affirmative action laws and such designed to help minorities: do you really think that if the situation was reversed, that whites would benefit in any way?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffeeGeek
I don't think it is so bad...We will just have channels like "White Entertainment Television" and the million man march might look a little different.

I seriously doubt things like that will be allowed, with the fear mongering of white people we have today. Once we are no longer at the reigns, I have no doubt whites will continue being demonized as a inherently racists subhuman.

This is coming from someone who believes Dr. King had the right idea, that today has been completely abandoned.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
I seriously doubt things like that will be allowed, with the fear mongering of white people we have today. Once we are no longer at the reigns, I have no doubt whites will continue being demonized as a inherently racists subhuman.

If this country ends up with three main racial group's, White, Hispanic, and Asian, yeah I think various specific entertainment networks will be established. They probably won't call it "White TV" but the topics and shows will appeal to a "specific demographic".

Until then the closest thing we have is animal planet, ever watch it? The commercials even show large GROUPS of white people socializing and such with NO other ethnicities thrown in for balance. Its crazy the way they target their ads to a specific demographic.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Driving around thestreets I see plenty of black africansin what was ten years ago an almost exclusively white town. Almost all are in family groups. Many are refugees, not all. In five years I've never yet seen or heard of any kind of populist stereotypes being a reality. I've hardly heard even one racist remark from black or white.

That's not to say there won't be stuff in the future, but that, for now there's only practical questions and everything else seems to take care of itself.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by undermind]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by undermind

Whites a minority?

U.S.A doesn't belong to white people anyways, it was just stolen from Native Indians.

It looks like almost everyone in this thread forgot about that part.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I agree. I think everyone that isn't native american should be thrown out on their butts. Wait, not native american by birth, but native american indian, I think. Hold up. Well, you are right anyway. Whites are idiots who always think they are entitled to everything just because they are white (does that sound okay coming from someone who is white?). Just saying that I see your point. None of us belong in this country especially the white people who take it all for granted and want more. Sometimes I am ashamed of being white and wish I were Indian or black because they often are more grateful considering all the horrible atrocities they have suffered in their life.. wait, I mean that their ancestors suffered, but you know what I mean, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by enoughalready

I know what you mean.
My Euro friends can't stand white people and they are white themselves.
I have no problem with white people thou, they cool.
Only sometimes I see ignorant comments coming from some white Americans it's a little annoying.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I am glad someone sees the logic in all this. I mean this other poster who was talking about when whites become the minority they will be entitled to have a channel that is centered around whites is ludicrous and shows that they feel entitled. The African Americans work hard and have endured so much and they don't have their own channel. If they did, there would be a great outcry from the white community and I am sure riots would ensue and they would whine and complain until the channel was taken off the air. There are some good white people out there, like myself (well, I would like to think so anyway), but for the most part the white people are ignorant, selfish, and deserve less than the other races.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Only sometimes I see ignorant comments coming from some white Americans it's a little annoying.

Ignorant comments? Are you saying facts are being stated in error?

If that is the case please address those specific issues, please educate us. This is your opportunity to set the record straight, have pro-white people made specific comments that are incorrect in this thread?

Point those comments out specifically (please quote the text) and explain the error.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by enoughalready
reply to post by buds84

I agree. I think everyone that isn't native american should be thrown out on their butts. Wait, not native american by birth, but native american indian, I think. Hold up. Well, you are right anyway. Whites are idiots who always think they are entitled to everything just because they are white (does that sound okay coming from someone who is white?). Just saying that I see your point. None of us belong in this country especially the white people who take it all for granted and want more. Sometimes I am ashamed of being white and wish I were Indian or black because they often are more grateful considering all the horrible atrocities they have suffered in their life.. wait, I mean that their ancestors suffered, but you know what I mean, right?

Your attitude has been specifically trained in to you through indoctrination in school. You've been brought up to hate yourself and others with white skin. Thats precisely the problem in Western Society today.

You shouldn't feel bad about being white, or because of what has happened through history. You had nothing to do with it and just because white people had something to do with atrocities in history, so has every other human being. Yet, you think only white people can do wrong and look at other races as more perfect.

How can you not see that your thinking is completely racist and wrong?

but for the most part the white people are ignorant, selfish, and deserve less than the other races.

See what I mean? You're actually racist against your own "people", because you think it makes you superior.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Ignorant comments? Are you saying facts are being stated in error?

If that is the case please address those specific issues, please educate us. This is your opportunity to set the record straight, have pro-white people made specific comments that are incorrect in this thread?

Point those comments out specifically (please quote the text) and explain the error.

Lets start with your ignorant comments in this thread.
You said:

"Wonder what their world would be like today without the horrible legacies left by those useless, evil white people. Who invented most everything that MAKES UP THEIR WORLD ANYWAY? The houses they live in, the cars they drive, the vaccines and medicines that have kept them and their predecessors alive and breeding, the ample supplies of food brought on by better farming technology, the very advances that have allowed other populations to thrive and overpopulate, heck even the computer they write their "who cares about white people anyways, good riddance" comments on. Who invented that stuff? Hmm...I believe it was all (or a good 98% of it) invented by WHITE MEN!!"

Why do you think people need all these types of things to live?
They don't, the earth would be a better place without all that crap polluting the planet.
The vaccines are drugs to make you forget your child hood, keep you dumb and lose your natural 6th sense. How do you think people we living before vaccines? Just fine.

White people steel and suck the earth resources from places that are not theirs. Theres starving people in Africa even thou they are rich in resources, the white man takes the gold, oil , diamonds ect. and lets the poor children starve. You need a wake up call.

You see how ignorant your comments are? You seem to think the world would be nothing without white people. On top of that you got a load of stars from other ignorant white people who actually agree with that ignorant comment.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

I feel sorry for the black people and all the horrible things they are suffering. I feel that we owe it to them to walk a mile in their shoes so we know how it feels to be the minority and to be oppressed. I know the blacks today aren't oppressed and that your and my ancestors may have had nothing to do with their ancestors being slaves, but we are white and so shouldn't we be entitled to cater to them to make up for it? It kind of seems like we do. I don't want to beat them with my proverbial whip anymore and my being white seems to upset a lot of them and I just feel awful about that. I hate that my skin makes them remember the horrible things they have endured.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

but for the most part the white people are ignorant, selfish, and deserve less than the other races.

Yuppers, that must be why whites are on the forefront of groups that exist to protect the environment and various species. That must be why white countries are the greatest contributors with regard to foreign aid.

That must be why when we watch shows about aid workers and doctors devoting their time in third world hell holes those people are typically white people.

So cold blooded...they just can't seem to evolve and learn to have empathy for other races and species huh? Yeah, that is so apparent.

Honestly I am not sure if your previous comments were meant to be sarcastic or not.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

You think white people invented houses?

Honestly... wow. Am I the only one here that sees how retarded some of the comments on this thread are?

White people will say they invented and discovered everything but most what they take credit for was already discovered and invented was just rediscovered.

Like Christopher Columbus.
History books will tell you he discovered a load of country's but he didn't, people were there before he got there. He's just the first white person to see other country's and he gets credited like he invented the land.

White people will also take credit for discovering every planet in the solar system but that was already discovered by ancient Sumerians about 5000 years ago.
People had other ways of seeing outer space that may not have been telescopes. Such as Astral Travel.

I could go on for days on this.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by enoughalready

but we are white and so shouldn't we be entitled to cater to them to make up for it?

No, how can you not see that the very idea is racist? That because my skin is white, I owe some other people who have gone through adversity, much like every other human being on the planet? You see, your problem is that you have a very skewed view of people and races. To you, its all about skin color. It doesn't matter that all people must deal with discrimination and hardships in life. No, to you white people in particular for some reason, are personally responsible for all black people's woes.

A quick question, why don't you feel the same way about South Americans/Latinos? While we had many slaves here in the US, there were quite a few more in South America. Why do they avoid blame in your mind?

Buds: Tell me, whats the difference between your sweeping generalizations about white people and some white people's generalizations of non-whites?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I know the blacks today aren't oppressed and that your and my ancestors may have had nothing to do with their ancestors being slaves, but we are white and so shouldn't we be entitled to cater to them to make up for it?

Yeah, because if their ancestors had not been sold off as slaves they would have a MUCH better life in Sub-Saharan Africa. The African Motherland has always been such a wonderful place.

Are you serious? If anything modern blacks should be grateful to their ancestors for having endured slavery (for those that had it bad, believe me slavery was rampant in Africa and the Middle East as well, if one was captured and sold as a slave they would be lucky if they were not eaten in the Motherland) and be grateful to Europeans for creating the society they live in today. Ample food, medicine, and free education.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm sure blacks/latino's don't expect whites to cater to them, just maybe get treated a bit more fairly with cops and the laws, and getting eyed down in stores because people think they are going to steel.

Blacks still get harassed by cops for no reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Buds: Tell me, whats the difference between your sweeping generalizations about white people and some white people's generalizations of non-whites?

The difference is I tell it like it is and I'm not being ignorant about it.
I look at it from both sides.
I'm telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join