It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

White Americans to be minority by 2042

www.telegraph.co.uk

Higher birth rates among minority residents, especially Hispanics, is accelerating the demographic changes brought by immigration and will lead to an end of the US' white majority around 2042.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well I only post this since I know Sonya610 will have a field day and it's nice to see you yanks are in the same boat as the brits, but anywho basically it just states that by 2042 estimations predict that the white population will be a minority. I think it will be much sooner in the UK myself.

Good news for some, bad news for others.

Is it time to embrace or cull?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
A society that can adapt is one that can call itself a society. The ones that don't are the ones that you read about in the history books.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Agreed im from UK...and i fail to see why if there are less white people its a bad thing..So....bleh i dont care much

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

It won't be much sooner in the United Kingdom, no figures point to it.

Are you fully aware the White birth rate in the United Kingdom is almost identical to that of the non-White? The Telegraph analysed the baby boom in the UK a while back; unlike the United States, the British White birth rate is stable and is not ageing.

The mortality rate does not out grow the birth rate among Whites in the United Kingdom.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think that this is a good thing.

That means by 2042 there will be a dramatic decrease in sheeple.

Unfortunately I won't be alive by then to see more peace and more non-interventionism.

Wow, the U.S. full of immigrants in the future.
Oh wait, it's already full of immigrants as white caucasians are immigrants, ok never mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Personally on the breeding thing, whites just aren't into turning out huge numbers like many other groups. Studies have shown that women with iq's of 140 or above are not likely to have any kids at all.

I mourn for the loss of cultures, that is truly sad. But unlike many others I do not worry about blue eyed blonds becoming extinct. If the pace of technology stays steady (and a situation x does not wipe us out or put us back into the iron age) fair hair and light skin will never disappear. Some people will always want beautiful blond blue eyed babies and with the advances in genetics scientists will find a way to provide that.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

It won't be much sooner in the United Kingdom, no figures point to it.

Are you fully aware the White birth rate in the United Kingdom is almost identical to that of the non-White? The Telegraph analysed the baby boom in the UK a while back; unlike the United States, the British White birth rate is stable and is not ageing.

The mortality rate does not out grow the birth rate among Whites in the United Kingdom.

Government figures indicated that the population is projected to rise by more than seven million in the next 25 years and more than half of this will be the direct result of immigration, with another 30 per cent formed by the children of recent immigrants.

So the figures are slightly skewed through emigration and immigration, also the birth rates of ethnic minorities within the UK are roughly 15% - 18% higher than that of whites (as of 2005) so I'm not too sure where you are getting your figures from.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What amuses me is those that say "less white people? great" haha. Yeah what have white folks ever done for them, anyways? Sounds like if whites disappeared they would be just fine with that. One would think that NO other races or cultures would even want to be NEAR those annoying white people, tis a mystery why immigration to predominantely white countires is so popular! One would think everyone would immigrate to those countries that have the least whites so as to avoid their presence.

Wonder what their world would be like today without the horrible legacies left by those useless, evil white people. Who invented most everything that MAKES UP THEIR WORLD ANYWAY? The houses they live in, the cars they drive, the vaccines and medicines that have kept them and their predecessors alive and breeding, the ample supplies of food brought on by better farming technology, the very advances that have allowed other populations to thrive and overpopulate, heck even the computer they write their "who cares about white people anyways, good riddance" comments on. Who invented that stuff? Hmm...I believe it was all (or a good 98% of it) invented by WHITE MEN!!

Sheesh too bad those white folks couldn't have been bred out a few hundred years ago huh?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If you look at US history from the 1600's onwards you will see that white people have always been outnumbered by non-whites,so whats the problem?

In the UK the last census was in 2001,the next will be in 2011.
www.ons.gov.uk...

The link below shows the white and ethnic make-up from 2001.
www.statistics.gov.uk...

Government figures indicated that the population is projected to rise by more than seven million in the next 25 years and more than half of this will be the direct result of immigration, with another 30 per cent formed by the children of recent immigrants.

in Great Britain the minority ethnic population grew by 53 per cent between 1991 and 2001, from 3.0 million in 1991 to 4.6 million in 2001.

So the population rose by 1.6 million.
If it rises at a similar rate over the next 20yrs then the population will be 'bout 7.8 million.
Now,as the white population will also grow during this time,its safe to say that there will still be well over 50 million of us in the UK.
I don't think we're going to be outnumbered any time soon.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Personally on the breeding thing, whites just aren't into turning out huge numbers like many other groups. Studies have shown that women with iq's of 140 or above are not likely to have any kids at all.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Are you saying that only white women have iq's of 140 and up, and women of other races not? Because that's the impression you are giving me and it's the same impression I get from stormfronters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well thankfully, people like myself do not really percieve the world by peoples colors. It just is not important.

Jews have been a minority on EARTH for like the past three - four thousand years at least, I dont think White people have too much to worry about.

It is not a big deal as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

It's good news for everyone. Why are you so xenophobic? The strenghts of the UK and the US are made by our diversities. We come together, combine our strengths, and everyone wins. For an American or a Brit to have a problem with immigration is for them to have a problem with their own past. The Brits have had waves of immigrants washing over the channel, from the Normans who built what we know as Britain, to the waves of political immigrants who bought technology, art, literature, knowledge, food, culture. The same goes for the US - remember - America was founded by immigrants. The white American settlers are the same as the Norman settlers in the UK - they made the whole country.

Get a grip, stop being racist (which is EXACTLY what this is - prejudice based on race), see this for what it is - progress. We can only get stronger, as we have seen throughout history. I'm disgusted that some people can have such short memories, and then feel it perfectly OK to spout their vitriolic hatred, which is exactly what this is, in a public forum, without even knowing what they're doing.

I thought this was the 21st century, not the 11th.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Who invented most everything that MAKES UP THEIR WORLD ANYWAY? The houses they live in, the cars they drive, the vaccines and medicines that have kept them and their predecessors alive and breeding, the ample supplies of food brought on by better farming technology, the very advances that have allowed other populations to thrive and overpopulate, heck even the computer they write their "who cares about white people anyways, good riddance" comments on. Who invented that stuff? Hmm...I believe it was all (or a good 98% of it) invented by WHITE MEN!!

Sheesh too bad those white folks couldn't have been bred out a few hundred years ago huh?

Are you trying to say that the mecca of all inventions and civilization growth is not in Africa or The Middle East or South America? Oh wait the middle east and africa they still used spears and camels. Heh the fact is without whites for all you anti whites out there this we wouldnt be anywhere NEAR where we are technologically or civilization wise.

About the article it is inevitable. I think eventually we will all be mixed in one way or another. Maybe Im wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Are you saying that only white women have iq's of 140 and up, and women of other races not? Because that's the impression you are giving me and it's the same impression I get from stormfronters.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by TheBandit795]

Im not sure what a stormfronter is but Im sure if you rounded up all the women with a 140 + IQ the majority would be white. Is that to say that all of them would be? Of course not.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Do you have any proof for that? And stormfronters are the online version of the KKK. They're white power racists. They are the worst people on the net IMO.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Do you have any proof for that? And stormfronters are the online version of the KKK. They're white power racists. They are the worst people on the net IMO.

Do I have proof they are all not white of course I dont. However thats pretty racist of you to think that all the 140 + IQ people are all white.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Quite frankly I hate marking down "white" or "caucasian" on tax forms and the like. I am at least a Celtic mutt which I guess makes me caucasian but I tan pretty well so do I have Hispanic blood in me? The forms ask that too but I am ignorant of my geneology after 400-500 years. Whose to say I don't have some negroid genes in me from way back.

I am seeing a great many more mixed race couples these days. As the population of America mixes, "pure whites" will become less just as "pure Africans" are becomming less. Back in the early 20th century scholars used to put a great deal of faith in eugenics and some strived for preserving the "Nordic" race as pure since they were the best race followed by the "Mediterranean" race and then the "Alpine" race and that is just in Europe.

If you are interested in eugenics check out Madison Grants' The Passing of the Great Race, Gino Speranzas' Race or Nation and many more. It's kind of interesting how these theories persist but it is maybe just human to think of ones self and family as being the best and everyone else as not quite as smart or strong or moral........

No biggie, we will adapt as usual and American Cuisine will improve.

[edit on 8/14/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Did you read my post correctly? I said that is the impression that Sonya610 is giving me. She's giving me the impression that she believes that the only women who have an IQ of 140+ are white women.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I feel as long as we share a comon culture, or diverse one whatever, it does not really matter what ethnicity you came from.

I am Hispanic, but people will swear I am asian, I just play along half the time and say I am. If I dont trim my facial hair for some time, you may think I am Middle Easterner or something. Now of course me being American born and raised, other Latinos call me Gringo because of my lack of Hispanic culture (not really important to me).

Frankly none of those descriptions matter to me, because they are irrelevant to me. You can call me whatever you want to call me if it will make you happier and easier to get along with. Frankly, this is just not important to me.

The growing number of itnerracial couples just goes to prove that this outdated and suprmecasit way of thinking is what is going extinct.

There probably wont be many people of any PURE race left in 500 years anyways if globalization keeps pace. Your Great great grand children 15 generations down the line will probably have a huge variance in ethnic /racial biology whatever. you know what it will mean to them? NOTHING! they wont care, and they will percieve anyone who does as outdated, backwards and silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join