It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
There's also a good chance you wouldn't be living in the US.You'd be in "white" Europe with white thieves and white murderers and white rapists....

Uhhh...? Yes there are white thieves, murderers and rapists, but statistically speaking the higher the white populace the lower the violent crime rate across the board (except for some asian countries of course).

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Please don't make me quote, nah here you go.

Afro-Caribbean community, whilst making up just 9% of London’s population were responsible for no less than 42% of all violence against the person crimes in London involving an offensive weapon.

This has been confirmed by a GLA member and the Mayor of London himself, though I do not know the origin of the statistic itself.
So, come to London you're half as likely to be stabbed by a black person as a white person.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

However "paper" sounds like splitting hairs a bit. Papirus and all. Written language is a huge thing, and yes ancient Asian civilizations developed their own written language, but well...you see my point.

I shoulda said modern paper,as it is very different from older forms.

I've studied ancient history for years,especially inventions and i'd say it wasn't until the Renaissance when white cultures really got to grips with inventions and discoveries.

A lot of modern inventions are by white people,but the roots of many of these discoveries lie in the past.

Uhhh...? Yes there are white thieves, murderers and rapists, but statistically speaking the higher the white populace the lower the violent crime rate across the board (except for some asian countries of course).

The guy i was replying to seems to think crime is only a non-white issue.Could be wrong,but thats what i got from what he said.And my point is that if he lived in a white only country there would still be crime.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vowles
Afro-Caribbean community, whilst making up just 9% of London’s population were responsible for no less than 42% of all violence against the person crimes in London involving an offensive weapon.

Good quote! Those race/crime stats are really very difficult to find.

And for those that wish to say "ignorant!" go find some of your own, we will wait.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I cant speak for other countries, but Sweden have certainly suffered due to massive immigration, especially eastern europeans, and muslims. I "believe it or not" did never see a "colored" person until I was 12 years old, our entire city was 100% white, and this family named "Kidane" moved in from Africa. Its just so weird for me to think that this what only 25 years ago, and now, the country is fully integrated/fukked up.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StefanO

Originally posted by deadline527

Now, dont get me wrong.. I love other cultures, especially asian women. Man, do I ever.
[edit on 16-8-2008 by deadline527]

And we are supposed to take you seriously

Actually, you're supposed to have a sense of humor.

Sorry for the one liner :X

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StefanO
Its just so weird for me to think that this what only 25 years ago, and now, the country is fully integrated/fukked up.

Honestly I don't understand it. What is happening? Yes some of it is good (environment, women's rights, animal rights) but things have just gotten so out of control.

The best and the brightest (lets forget about politicians here) have put the razor to the wrist of their children and thier neighbors and they have welcomed in an invading force that will wipe out who they are and what they are.

It is heartbreaking.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hear you Sonya, Im proud to be white and have no problem saying it.....Delete my account now moderators if you cant handle me saying that. I also want to stress that Im no rascist. I've heard people say, that in a not too distant future, we all be a light brown version of a human being. No whites, no blacks, you get the point. WHY?
Would we want to see all animals inter-mingle and in the end the only animal we have is a lionbirdwhalepecker..............

I think the difference in people should be celebrated, not the similarities. I mean, we are all unique right?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by deadline527

I am not a racist

Coulda fooled me!

Have you never heard that variety is the spice of life?

If people had never inter-mingled then the world would be a very different place than it is today.When cultures mix life generally progresses,when they don't mix they become stagnent and unchanging.

There's also a good chance you wouldn't be living in the US.You'd be in "white" Europe with white thieves and white murderers and white rapists....

I would rather have it that way, because then we could only blame ourselves.

I have watched too many neighborhoods around me be RUINED by large influxes of black populations coming in from Philadelphia. Sorry, but I enjoy living in a crime free neighborhood, without three to four black males standing on each corner yelling at the white passer-bys. And because I speak the truth I must be racist? No. I just dont bite my tounge when its a racial issue. Thats the problem. Too many people are scared to criticize the black population for their failures because they are deemed racist.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was going to leave this thread alone. Obviously there are some deeply rooted mindsets here that are not going to change. We can make this a statistical argument, historically argument, or just a plain old this happened to me two weeks ago by a person of this race discussion. The fact of the matter is that we are never going to agree and this is not a subject where somebody is going to "win".

I am a firm believer that the color of somebody's skin shows no outcome one on who that person is and what they are going to do in life.

I do enjoy the discussion because in todays world we would like to think that issues regarding race are getting better. I don't mean to shed a negative light on this but I know it's not true. While less is being said publicly I realize that we have an issue which is being covered up by society's unwritten rule of being politically correct. I believe that it is better to have a problem out in the open than covering it up with a blanket. If someone has something to say then they should say it, lets give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Edited due to a rude comment

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Styki]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
I don't mean to shed a negative light on this but I know it's not true. While less is being said publicly I realize that we have an issue which is being covered up by society's unwritten rule of being politically correct.

So what exactly are you trying to say here? Just spit it out already.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A lot of modern inventions are by white people,but the roots of many of these discoveries lie in the past.

In the past? Please be more specific. What inventions are we speaking of? Yes I realize the majority of inventions were "in the past".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There this whole issue of political correctness that keeps people from saying what they really want to say. I'm not going to point any fingers at anyone here on this board but within the general population. People are going to think less about another person just because of the color of their skin. Stereotyping has a lot to do with it. Do I need to go further?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

In the past? Please be more specific. What inventions are we speaking of? Yes I realize the majority of inventions were "in the past".

Some medieval,some ancient.Such as calculaters,computers,central heating,hair dye,lipstick,crankshaft,navigational astrolabe...the list is endless.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Some medieval,some ancient.Such as calculaters,computers,central heating,hair dye,lipstick,crankshaft,navigational astrolabe...the list is endless.

WOW! I did not now that the calculator and the computer was either medival or ancient....I am flabbergasted

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder if it would be possibly for such a social experiment where two ethnic groups are placed in two seperate, yet identical communities over a five year span. They initally start with equal resources and are then required to band together to create a functioning society based on overcoming individual differences, problem solving, and coming together as a community. Would a white society be more functioning then a black society? How about an asian society as opposed to hispanic?

Then, what would happen if you tried such a situation where the community is mixed ethnically and culturally. Would it collapse due to such vast differences between individuals? Exactly like what is going on within the US today.

There is such a large difference between black culture, the white culture, the hispanic culture, and the asian culture. None of them want other cultures to "infect" if you will, their cultures. Also, some cultures are much more civilized, resourceful, and social then others, when in the same exact region. For example, Chinatowns, which are usually in the middle of a urban city. They are usually much more well kept, and more welcoming then the surrounding black communities. Why is this?

Throughout history, cultures have always fought against each other, to dominate and decimate the opposition and impose their laws on the defeated population. Could this be something deep within the human psyche? To protect your own culture and way of life at all costs?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Crime is crime,it doesn't matter what skin colour the perpetrator has.

I have been the victim of several attacks over the years,one time it was by some asians,but i don't hate them any more or any less than the white people who attacked me on other occasions.

If you start dividing society by race,next comes nationality,then wealth etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

WOW! I did not now that the calculator and the computer was either medival or ancient....I am flabbergasted

The Abacus (2700–2300 BC) is accepted as the world's first calculator.There are others such as the Antikythera Mechanism (150 to 100 BC) and the Astrolobe.(927/8 AD)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Crime is crime,it doesn't matter what skin colour the perpetrator has.

I have been the victim of several attacks over the years,one time it was by some asians,but i don't hate them any more or any less than the white people who attacked me on other occasions.

If you start dividing society by race,next comes nationality,then wealth etc.

sadly, we are already divided by almost everything possible. The gap between the rich, to middle, to lower class is astounding. People are always being criticized for their nationality based on what current events may be going on in the world. And as for race, I think that also goes along with nationality.

This reminds me of a show I saw on Discovery channel. It was a black lady with a pigment disorder that caused her to have white skin. She wasn't able to leave her house without fear of being a victim of crime in her black community. She would be victimized at the grocery store, restauraunts, and generally unwelcome anywhere she went. She said the only place she felt safe was when she was with the majority of whites.

Imagine if the whole country was like that.. How much are them private islands on eBay again?

This world is much to politcally correct, and we need to go back to honesty and the cold hard truth. As long as its the truth, who cares if it hurts someones feelings.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To those who interject into their posts “I’m not a racist”, do you realize that that statement is apologetic? Yes, it is made from a sense of guilt put upon you by this Political Correctness thing. Break away, don’t apologize.

Race is more than skin color. Physically, it is bone structure that makes the difference.
Socially it is a matter of inherited behavior. We are different from each other and trying to pretend otherwise is pure folly, as should be evident to all by now.

As to setting up communities of a single ethnic/racial group…..Think Haiti.
You do know that right next-door on the same island is the neat orderly Dominican Republic, which is being run by of all things – White people!

Budz84 seems to have taken a break, but I did want to ask him, since he is so down on white people……”Why do you have a white guy in your avatar”?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join