It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I see nothing has changed in 200 years. "I've got it and I don't want you to get any"

Even as the boat was docking, these immigrants to America learned that life in America was going to be a battle for survival. Hundreds of runners, usually large greedy men, swarmed aboard the ship grabbing immigrants and their bags trying to force them to their favorite tenement house and then exact an outrageous fee for their services. As the poor immigrant had no means of moving on, they settled in the port of arrival. Almshouses were filled with these Irish immigrants. They begged on every street. One honest immigrant wrote home at the height of the potato famine exodus, "My master is a great tyrant, he treats me as badly as if I was a common Irishman." The writer further added, "Our position in America is one of shame and poverty." No group was considered lower than an Irishman in America during the 1850s.

Free land did not lure them. They rejected the land for the land had rejected them; yet even so they always spoke reverently of the old sod in Ireland. All major cities had their "Irish Town" or "Shanty Town" where the Irish clung together. Our immigrant ancestors were not wanted in America. Ads for employment often were followed by "NO IRISH NEED APPLY." They were forced to live in cellars and shanties, partly because of poverty but also because they were considered bad for the neighborhood...they were unfamiliar with plumbing and running water. These living conditions bred sickness and early death. It was estimated that 80% of all infants born to Irish immigrants in New York City died. Their brogue and dress provoked ridicule; their poverty and illiteracy provoked scorn.

www.kinsella.org...

Any of you that are decrying this of Irish decent?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am white and I'm already made to feel like a minority here in mexicommiefornia. Everywhere I turn I see pregnant Mexicans with a baby in each arm and 4-5 kids walking behind.. Hardly any Asians or Blacks.. Lots of Muslims though I never see them with kids...

-this is in no way a racist post, so get that ignorant crap out of your head-

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Raverous]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I have to say, that really sucks.

I have a somewhat different line of thinking to bring to this thread however!

Stop a think a moment what this would be like, having one race of brown people. Maybe one light and one dark for some time then eventually merging into one in a thousand years. Some of you think about protecting the racial divide out of pride, but stop for a moment and consider the sex!

Laugh it up! But you know I'm right! I'm white and though I'm not looking to settle down with anyone from any race at all, I sure like sexing them up, all of em
Equal sexing for all!

Hey I'm being honest! If all the races disappeared tomorrow; no white, no black, no east indian, no asian and then all the sub-groups within each one; your french women, your russian ladies, brazilian, japanese, etc., etc.!

Only one race? BORING!

Box? What is this box you speak of?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous
I am white and I'm already made to feel like a minority here in mexicommiefornia. Everywhere I turn I see pregnant Mexicans with a baby in each arm and 4-5 kids walking behind.. Hardly any Asians or Blacks.. Lots of Muslims though I never see them with kids...

-this is in no way a racist post, so get that ignorant crap out of your head-

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Raverous]

More kids = More money from the government = More money to spend on yourself while the kids live sub-par lives filled with poverty and minimal parenting.

Reminds me of the families who make 20,000$ a year complaining they cant support five kids? Usually immigrants, or poor black families looking to collect more from the welfare office. If you make that much money, you should'nt be having kids! and dont try to give me that unexpected bullcrap, kids dont just come from immaculate conception. I have no sympathy for people who bring child after child into this world, then complain they cant afford them. They are a leech on our economy. They beg from the government, steal from their community, and then instead of spending the money on their kids like they are supposed to, instead they are out getting that new Gucci pocketbook or a nice rock of crack. As a white male at 24 years of age, making about 50,000$ a year, I still live with my wonderful parents and refuse to have a child because I cannot afford it. I am not a drain on my economy and I dispise those who are. Mostly illegal immigrants trying to pop out as many citizens as possible, which is why we should change that law so we can kick them ALL out.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This theories that inspire this post are ridiculous.

Mexicans are already 1/4 to 1/2 European as it is... as they mix together with caucasians your going to have... More Caucasians in the long run...

On paper it might read... Mex American or whatever...

But take our continent alone... North America... Caucasians still out number all other races combined... as they mix, you might not call what comes of it Caucasian... but all the genmes are recessive...

and...there are only like 40 million or so African Americans mixing with both Hispanics and caucasians...

in 100 years there will still be plenty of Caucasians... and African Americans numbers will be far less than they are today... the bulk of the people will perhaps... have more Olive colored skin... but still, the White female will be the prize...

we will take a dip as we ABSORB these other cultures...

Come on... you know, our govt is very racist... what do you think racial unity is really about? The whole PC equality thing?

It's just numbers if..half of white women have babies with non whites... Mexicans will be completely eurocentric in genetics and the numbers of African Americans will plummet as each generation...opts out of being labeled a minority by marriage...

Public Enemy used to sing this song that said... "Black man.... White Woman, Black baby" and... Nothing could be further from the truth... a guy like Obama...from my own eyes... is the vast minority, being mulatto and... marrying Black, almost always growing up in NY, you see that people try and work into the more affluent and more numerous culture... (not saying it's better) but most people choose to opt out of being a minority if they are 1/2 and 1/2

It's not about breeding it's the inevitable Interbreeding that has the most effect on race...

Over time, Caucasian recessive genes and the constant desire for white females that is...real and omnipresent... will see this a completely European in appearance continent...the people ranging from southern European Spanish or Argentinian in appearance to Blond Caucasian

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
and...

everything goes in cycles... white trash is abundant... there will be a major rise in Caucasian babies this century as caucasians loose their foothold of dominance to other groups...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

sadly, we are already divided by almost everything possible. The gap between the rich, to middle, to lower class is astounding. People are always being criticized for their nationality based on what current events may be going on in the world. And as for race, I think that also goes along with nationality.

Dividing ourselves even further is not the answer.

Race and nationality are not one and the same.
Race is skin colour,facial/physical characteristics and blood groups.
Nationality is the status of belonging to a nation whether by birth or naturalization.

Throughout history, cultures have always fought against each other, to dominate and decimate the opposition and impose their laws on the defeated population. Could this be something deep within the human psyche? To protect your own culture and way of life at all costs?

The vast majority of wars have little to do with preserving a way of life,they're to do with greed and power;people who want what other people have;land.food.wealth.etc.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
Dividing ourselves even further is not the answer.

So what is the answer then?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Raverous

Don't forget that a large part of the US used to belong to Mexico,this includes California.

So technically they were there before the white people.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

So what is the answer then?

Unity.

Using the difference in cultures as a way to bring people together,not to keep them apart,because difference doesn't have to be opposition.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The White genome will survive... Look what happens when a black and white have a kid... The white gene's are very prominent. I dated a mixed chick who looked like a German (facial bone wise) with mexican skin.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by HorrorRoach]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by buds84
Honestly, you will never bring a good come back on this topic.
Face it, you ignorant whites think you invented everything and the world wouldn't spin without you.

No this is a discussion forum. PLEASE point out those important inventions from other races. We need to learn.

Would the world spin? Yup. Would you be sharing this on the internet? No.

BLACK INVENTIONS

Air Conditioning- Louis Latimer, 1886

The Blimp- J.F. Pickering, 1900

Helicopter- Paul E. Williams, 1962

Automatic Transmission- R.B. Spikes, 1932

Batteries- Granville T. Woods, 1888

Refrigerator- J. Standard, 1891

Heating Furnace- Alice Parker, 1919

Bicycle- M.A. Cherry, 1888

Guitar- Robert Flemming jr, 1886

Cell Phone- Henry T. Sampson, 1971

Computer Codes- Annie Easley

Micro Computers- Brian Jackson

Potato Chips- Hiram Thomas, 1865

Door Knob- Oscar Dorsey, 1878

Gas Engine- Fredrick M. Jones, 1945

Rotary Engine- Joseph Gamell, 1982

Fire Extinguisher- T.J. Marshall, 1872

Electric Light- Louis Latimer, 1881

Fountain Pen- W.B. Purvis, 1890

Street Sweeper- Charles Brooks, 1890

Telephone Transmitter- Granville Woods, 1887

Toilet- J.B. Rhodes, 1899

Traffic Lights- Garrett A. Morgan, 1923

Elevator- Alexander Mills, 1887

Seed Planter- Henry Blair, 1834

Type Writing Machine- Burridge Marshman, 1885

Shoe Lasting Machine- Jan Ernst Matzeliger, 1891

To name a few...

Peace!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If everyone in the world had brown skin - there would still be the same battles we have today. It is not the skin color per se, it is the cultural behavior that makes the difference.
The world cannot be one. Different areas will have their own culture, as they do today.
There would still be rich and poor.
Even IF they were to be the same they would still fight.
If I remember correctly,
The Hutus and the tutsies were both black people.
I always wondered how they could tell who was who.
Two world wars were a matter of white people fighting white people.
And then there are mutilple versions of "The Martins and the Coys" at the family level all over the world.

Has there ever been a war in recent times that was fought because the "enemy" was a different color or culture?
Don't say Japan or Iraq, because their ethnic differences were not the basis of the war.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think White Americans will be in the minority in the white house in 2009.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
The Abacus (2700–2300 BC) is accepted as the world's first calculator.There are others such as the Antikythera Mechanism (150 to 100 BC) and the Astrolobe.(927/8 AD)

The Babylonians invented the Abacus, they were right next to ancient egypt. Didn't we cover this a few pages back?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you look for a photo any any of these alleged black "inventors" you will see that they have a large amount of white blood in them.
Some of them could pass for white.

also consider that "black inventors" are the myth of the current age.
I don't understand why they are doing this.
Perhaps to create more racial tensions.
as whites build resentment over the lies.

The idea of all these black inventors is certainly incongruous with anything that has happened in Africa in the last 5000+ years.
black inventors

"Lewis Latimer invented the carbon filament in 1881 or 1882? No! "

"English chemist/physicist Joseph Swan experimented with a carbon-filament incandescent light all the way back in 1860, and by 1878 had developed a better design which he patented in Britain."

Many more enlightening examples on the above ref site.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Light hair and eyes are very recessive traits. Sure some Hispanics are mostly European, but most are majority Indian blood in Mexico for example. Mix the blood in that case and the fair hair and light eyes are typically gone, period.

In fact mixed black/white babies almost universally self-identify as black, the "one drop" rule still seems to apply. Mixed hispanic/black babies often self-identify as hispanic (as in style of speech, etc...I realize Hispanics can be of any race). You think Obama does not self-identify as black? He marred a black wife and he has gone to a church devoted to black liberation theology; he considers himself black first and foremost (except when trying to appeal to white voters of course).

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grand Puba

BLACK INVENTIONS

Air Conditioning- Louis Latimer, 1886

False. The concept was originally thought of in 1820 by Michael Faraday. The first air-conditioning machine was invented in 1902 by Willis Haviland Carrier, which later spawned into Carrier corp which is on the famous Carrier circle in Syracuse, NY. (I actually live 2 miles from it!)

en.wikipedia.org...

The Blimp- J.F. Pickering, 1900

False, the first blimp was invented in 1852 by Henri Giffard.

en.wikipedia.org...

Helicopter- Paul E. Williams, 1962

This one is downright hilarious. The helicopter is invented in 1962 by a black man according to you, yet helicopters were massively produced and used as far back as the 1940's. Did the guys back in the 1940's invent a time machine and steal the helicopter from the black man in the 1960's? Below is a US airmail helicopter from 1947.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not even going to bother debunking the rest. If you can't get the first 3 right, I highly doubt the veracity of the rest of them.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
If you look for a photo any any of these alleged black "inventors" you will see that they have a large amount of white blood in them.
Some of them could pass for white.

also consider that "black inventors" are the myth of the current age.
I don't understand why they are doing this.
Perhaps to create more racial tensions.
as whites build resentment over the lies.

The idea of all these black inventors is certainly incongruous with anything that has happened in Africa in the last 5000+ years.
black inventors

"Lewis Latimer invented the carbon filament in 1881 or 1882? No! "

"English chemist/physicist Joseph Swan experimented with a carbon-filament incandescent light all the way back in 1860, and by 1878 had developed a better design which he patented in Britain."

Many more enlightening examples on the above ref site.

You and the other guy that pointed out the helicopter thing have made a good point and learned me a lesson in checking your sources!

The bigger point is that black people did invent and improve on inventions throughout history! Non-whites have the brainpower and abilities to build and create at the same level as whites!

The world would be no less civilized with no white people in it!

Are you also saying that blacks who can pass for whites are more likely to invent things than darker skinned blacks?

Peace!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join