It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I feel my only problem with it is that change in majorities will also bring massive changes in culture, white culture (I believe) is already in recession due it be demonised.

To be honest I don't want it to change, in the extreme female rights could be put back, there could be detrimental changes to law, animal rights, and human rights, but then again it may be better, although for the UK I doubt it.

I've never really enjoyed change, I can adapt as well as the next guy, I just prefer not to do it especially if it’s for the worse.

[edit] Fragmentation

[edit on 18/8/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I posted a while back and I think everybody must have ignored my post or what I was trying to say. This whole study is a bit misleading. That must have been where you guys misunderstood me. This study is misleading. It states that the white population will be 47%. Much higher than the next highest with 30% which would be the Asian population.

See the study is saying that the white population will be a minority when you combine all the other races. This highlights the problem which we have been discussing on this topic. Whites will be the minority when you put them against everyone else.

Against everyone else!

Dose anybody else see the problem here? This is raising the issue of white Americans vs. all other Americans! What are they trying to say? What are they trying to point out? What do they want people to do? Here I am trying to say that we have some problem here in the US that is being covered up by politically correctness and the media is covering studies such as this one! White Americans are not going to be the minority! In what other study has the minority ever been determined against every other group combined?

How dose this study even make national news? This is proof of a problem.

White Americans will not be the minority by 2042!

Maybe, at some point in time. However, it's how this study was even put out that I have a problem with. Nothing is going to change. Women will still be able to do the same things. People will still go to jail for beating their pets. The only thing that is going to change is this problem we have that is just stewing, sitting there on the back burner waiting for somebody to notice it.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Styki]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

I doubt you in the US have the cultural degradation that we in the UK have, were we are told not to speak up for our own culture through fear of being labeled "racist", it is my understanding the far eastern, black American and Hispanics have a good integration record and not ones for changing things to suit them, or am I wrong?

I feel it'll be nothing much changed in 2042 for America (minority or not), consider yourself lucky to have different cultures that understand the word "integration" and can put forward to cultural evolution.

Europe on the other hand will be a whole different story, we have many cultures who integrate well and add to the cultural soup although I still fear certain cultures would have us dragged back to the middle ages.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
it is my understanding the far eastern, black American and Hispanics have a good integration record and not ones for changing things to suit them, or am I wrong?

Your "understanding" is based on your environment. You have an issue with Muslims because you have had bad experiences with Muslims from specific countries in your area.

Here in the U.S. Muslims typically integrate VERY fast, we do not have any ghetto's and they are the least of my concerns. Often one would never know their children were from a muslim country.

I live in an area that is predominantly black, so guess what group is the biggest concern around here? But in reality they are a problem in YOUR country too, and their crime rates are much higher in the UK as well, you just don't see it because it is not in your face daily. You can't trust the media to relay ANY facts, you can trust what you see with your own eyes just realize you will only see a "piece" of things depending on where you live.

-----------------------------
Mods...since this thread is being heavily moderated and we are all trying to remain "on topic" if the post on the previous page remains I will assume that is 'acceptable and on topic' and I will reply to it.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am not sure if all these "first" were done in India but I do know that a lot of things like algebra and other things started with people of color and then whites came and destroyed and claimed it as their own. White people are to arrogant in the belief that they invented everything when in fact the foundation for everything they have done was laid down by people of color. While white people were walking around and sleeping in their own waste,picking juniper berries for food and still living in caves, people from Africa to India to China were students at colleges and universities. They were growing food and living in a society governed by laws.

Then the white man came along and destroy everything of these civilized cultures and then claimed what which was good and great as their own.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I doubt you in the US have the cultural degradation that we in the UK have, were we are told not to speak up for our own culture through fear of being labeled "racist", it is my understanding the far eastern, black American and Hispanics have a good integration record and not ones for changing things to suit them, or am I wrong?

And yes it is pretty bad here regarding "speaking up" too. But why is that? It is NOT against the law to speak up as long as one is not inciting a riot. Sure it pays to keep some opinions out of the workplace in some cases...but other than that who is making you shut up anyway??

People are being beaten down and herded around like sheep and they have NO reason to be. That is why I speak up and share what I think, I realize others may think the same thing but they are too afraid to say so. If they see well stated opinions they will be more likely to find their gonads and start speaking up for themselves as well, or at least realize that the "facts" thrown around in our societies often have NO relation to reality at all!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

I live in an area that is predominantly black, so guess what group is the biggest concern around here? But in reality they are a problem in YOUR country too, and their crime rates are much higher in the UK as well, you just don't see it because it is not in your face daily. You can't trust the media to relay ANY facts, you can trust what you see with your own eyes just realize you will only see a "piece" of things depending on where you live.

What does this have to do with 2042. Sounds more rascist then anything else. Since when did this sight become a promotional forum for hate. MODS..why is she still allowed to post hate on here about blacks, hispanics and anything else.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
What does this have to do with 2042. Sounds more rascist then anything else. Since when did this sight become a promotional forum for hate. MODS..why is she still allowed to post hate on here about blacks, hispanics and anything else.

I was responding to the Ops question regarding integration as we approach 2042. I believe it is very on topic!

I don't understand why my posts offend you, I am not saying I hate anyone, I am not using derrogatory terms, I am simply stating FACTS (and I don't state facts unless I have legit sources to back them up).

If I have said something that is untrue please correct me. Please Riggs, since you feel strongly about this please share and point out any factual errors and post sources pointing out the error so that we ALL may learn. I am sure you have valid points I just can't figure out what those points are if you aren't willing to state them. It is all about denying ignorance you know.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

More babies, More crime, and not intelligent enough to hang with whites. If those aren't rascist comments then I don;t know what it. Who does these stat..white people....who writes history..the winners(white people). You talk about how the past is littered with how magnificent the white culture is because of how they created everything....but who wrote those books? I can see why the future is dim.....only so much the "people" who are beneath you can take

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

As was discussed earlier in brief,it all comes down to what you class as white.

Spaniards and Italians have darker (olive) skin due to the sun,are they white?If so does that mean Asians who are olived skinned are white too?

Some black people are very light skinned,are they white?

Actress Michell Yeoh is half Chinese half Malaysian,but looking at her skin colour she could be classed as white.Only the shape of her eyes tell of her oriental genes.

The musician Prince is half black half Spanish.He too could be classed as white,yet his facial features show his black genes.

The same argument can also be used for what you class as black.Some people from Indonesia and the Philippines are so dark skinned they look like they could be from a country in Africa.But as with others their facial features show their Asian genes.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

More babies, More crime, and not intelligent enough to hang with whites. If those aren't rascist comments then I don;t know what it. Who does these stat..white people....who writes history..the winners(white people). You talk about how the past is littered with how magnificent the white culture is because of how they created everything....but who wrote those books? I can see why the future is dim.....only so much the "people" who are beneath you can take

Riggs I know this maybe difficult, but instead of getting emotional and rephrasing things to suit your agenda, please quote *specific statements* that were in error. I am interested in facts, not fanciful emotional rants. If you can point out factual errors in any statements I have made I would love to explore those points.

Or is that asking to much? I think it may be it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I doubt you in the US have the cultural degradation that we in the UK have, were we are told not to speak up for our own culture through fear of being labeled "racist"

This is true,and it really does my head in.
The worst thing about it it that its English people telling us we can't do it!

Last St George's day my local taxi rank had every car flying the English flag,the local council said this was racist and that they should be removed.
That is,until someone pointed out that the taxi rank is owned by Asians and every single driver is Asian.

These type of people don't have a clue.It is they who come out with this bulls**t,but when you ask the people who are supposedly the victims they either don't care or they don't find it offensive in the least.

I have to say,its natural for people of the same nationality to live in the same communities when in another country.But both they and the locals have to help with intergration,yet this doesn't happen.There are schools in this country that are for Asian Muslims only,this doesn't help in any way.

We do exactly the same though.In places like Spain there are English communities;they have English schools,they speak only English,they eat only English food etc.

People seperate when they should intergrate.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
[

emotional rants
. If you can point out factual errors in any statements I have made Or is that asking to much? I think it may be it is.

How about everything you have ever stated concerning minorities. How about everything you have ever written about history. Everything you have ever used as "facts" have all been written by white people. And there are considered to be "factual", because it is the white establishment that controls what we know as history. I would only be able to look up things that have been written by people who counter these claims but will never be taken as facts because of who controls the information that gets released. I am not emotional, just got tired of your belief that without the whiteman...we would have all been living in caves..etc......Its late and time for bed. You say your not rascist but you talk about minorities like thier complete idiots and criminals. Oh well...rascists..you can't change thier minds...nor can you ever call them enough names
. G'nite sweety
. Remember GOD loves you...and I ain't GOD

[edit on 18-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Race goes far beyond skin color. You can paint a white person black and you'll still know they are white.

Facial shape, bone structure, hair type, nose, eyes, stature, and far more are all telling of race. DNA-wise, the races have different DNA which can be distinguished with testing. Bone-marrow transplants also only work on people of the same race. Blacks and Whites have different types of muscles in their bodies as well, and a slightly different anatomy.

Of course, like 99% of people, you think the only difference between race is skin color. I don't blame you, since most high schools stopped teaching anthropology classes for some reason.

So no, light-skinned blacks and dark-skinned asians are still blacks and asians.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
Last St George's day my local taxi rank had every car flying the English flag,the local council said this was racist and that they should be removed.
That is,until someone pointed out that the taxi rank is owned by Asians and every single driver is Asian.

My god, are you serious? Wow if that is true, if flying the British flag is seen as offensive then yes, you have it MUCH worse than we do. I honestly did not realize it was that bad.

But I will say this, when speaking with others that may disagree with your views it is very very important to state FACTS and not opinions. This story for example, instead of making comments about the individuals that push that agenda, just bring up the story, state the facts and let the people listening draw their own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I will never understand what the freaking big deal is about race. A white man or woman...have all the same things that a black man or woman have. The colour of your skin should never be judged but the type of person you are. Oh well...hate all around and plenty for everyone.
I'm lucky...I hate everyone equally.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

The OP seems to think that race is skin colour only.In the post you replied too,its obvious i know that it is more than that otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned facial features now would i.

Blacks and Whites have different types of muscles in their bodies as well, and a slightly different anatomy.

Er,what?
This is news to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

My god, are you serious? Wow if that is true, if flying the British flag is seen as offensive then yes, you have it MUCH worse than we do. I honestly did not realize it was that bad.

Yes,many in this country (those in positions of power) say that it is racist to fly out own flag.

St George's Day is our patron saint yet we cannot celebrate that.We can celebrate St Patrick's day,St Andrew's day and St David's day of Ireland,Wales and Scotland though.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Er,what?
This is news to me.

Yes for instance blacks have what are called "snap muscles" (I believe that's the name) in their legs which allows them to sprint at greater speeds over a short time, much like a cheetah.

That is the reason why blacks tend to excel at all the sprinting competitions at the olympics.

However whites have a different type of muscles in their legs which, while they can't sprint as fast, they can jog/run for a greater time/distance but at a slower speed. This is why whites are good marathon runners but not sprinters.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Blacks and Whites have different types of muscles in their bodies as well, and a slightly different anatomy.

Er,what?

Not sure about "different types of muscles" but there is a difference in muscle mass. Black males have a higher muscle mass ratio than white males. That is one of the reasons they are statistically more prone to accidental drownings; fat floats, muscle sinks like a rock.

I believe their testosterone levels are typically about 14% higher than white males as well.

Edit -- ADisbeliever interesting, I am not sure I have heard this before about snap muscles and all.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes for instance blacks have what are called "snap muscles" (I believe that's the name) in their legs which allows them to sprint at greater speeds over a short time, much like a cheetah.

I've heard that some blacks have a greater density of muscle fiber,but never that they have different muscle's.

The fastest runners are usually African-American,their ancestors were bred for strength as slaves so this can be passed down in the genes.A bit like warriors who would have children with the strongest women.The Spartans bred strong soldiers because their women as well as their men were strong.

And the best long distance runners are usually black too.Ethiopians seem to be the best overall.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join