It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

It sounds like you guys seriously need to start a subtle "British Pride" movement. You have a real problem there.

I think we just have to get the *Snip* in power to calm down this madness they have for political correctness.Its that what is making things worse.

Mod Edit: Removed Profanity

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
Terms and Conditions

[edit on 18-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterass

Wrong, China, Persia, Rome, but africans still had no empire, not even something 1:1000 of it.

Stop speaking the truth. It's just not right.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow, some of you people take race way to seriously. Honestly, who cares? Given enough time, there won't be anymore black, white or asian people, etc; it'll just be one giant racial mix. Maybe then some of you people who can't get over the #ing colour of a person's skin will be able to finally get along.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrs
Wow, some of you people take race way to seriously. Honestly, who cares? Given enough time, there won't be anymore black, white or asian people, etc; it'll just be one giant racial mix. Maybe then some of you people who can't get over the #ing colour of a person's skin will be able to finally get along.

That is exactly what the NWO wants. The NWO elite follow a marxist doctrine. You know who Karl Marx is, correct?

They want us to be all one-color and all look like, just like Karl Marx taught.

This is why they push interracial marriage/sex down our throats 24/7 in the media. Have you honestly seen a commercial on TV in the past 5 years that shows a white man and woman together? I can say I haven't.

In fact just 1 hour ago I saw a commercial that shows a white woman and black man holding hands together, walking down a sidewalk, with a white man walking behind them alone.

Their message and brainwashing can't get any more obvious than that, but the typical American takes it all in and is non the wiser.

When people from 2 different races produce offspring - let's say a black man and white woman. They have just thrown thousands of years of lineage down the drain in only 9 months. Their child is not black, or white, it's a new race. We call this "mulatto".

Mulattos are even starting to recognize themselves as a new race alltogether. They stick together and even are starting to have their own culture now. Even blacks discriminate against mulattos who are not fully black.

This is what the marxist NWO elite want. They want us to all be one color and look alike.

When a black and white person produce offfspring - it will be mulatto. Then when a mulatto produces offspring with ANYONE, the offspring will also be mulatto.

Pretty soon, the whole world is mulatto with no visible racial difference between any one.

Now I see you support this and want everyone to look alike. Why? Isn't "diversity our strength"? If everyone is the same race, we aren't so diverse any more are we?

Would you condone killing every single animal but one species, making the rest extinct? Because this is essentially what the marxist NWO elites are doing, just to humans.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

They want us to be all one-color and all look like, just like Karl Marx taught.

Have you ever read The Communist Manifesto?
It was written by Karl Marx & Frederick Engels (everyone forgets him) and what they wanted was an equal and classless society.They wanted an end to the terrible conditions the poorer classes worked and lived in.Race doesn't even come into it.Or violence.It was other people who used this book as a weapon of violence,hate and control.Not what Marx & Engels had in mind.

When a black and white person produce offfspring - it will be mulatto. Then when a mulatto produces offspring with ANYONE, the offspring will also be mulatto.

No it won't.
It all comes down to the strength of the parents genes.

A friend of mine comes from the self-named Rainbow Family.
Her mum is black her dad is white,they have 7 kids and all are different colours with different facial features.The eldest son is jet black,the kinda black that looks blue from different angles and his facial features are that of a black person 2.The 2nd youngest is white,with white facial features.As she lives in Jamaica with most of the family visiting here can be stressful because shes white with a very thick Jamaican accent and people think shes being racist.

A lad i went to school with had mixed parents and he could be classed as mulatto,yet his brother could be classed as white because he had facial features attributed to white people unlike his brother.

A few years ago a white couple both from white families had a black baby.Turned out the husband had a great-great-grandad who was black.

The human race has existed for 1000s of years in a wonderful array of colours,it will continue to do so.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Some traits are very recessive, like blond or red hair and blue eyes. Skin color varies quite a bit, but recessive traits are wiped out fast. There are lots of mexicans and blacks that have white ancestors, but they don't suddenly pop recessive traits 2 generations later. Dominant genes are a different matter.

If all the races mixed equally those traits would be GONE.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And that would be bad why?

I mean,assuming that happens,long after we're dead and gone,what difference will it make?

There would still be diversity in life because we would still have different cultures,nationality and language.

And,www.wisegeek.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

No it won't.
It all comes down to the strength of the parents genes.

A friend of mine comes from the self-named Rainbow Family.
Her mum is black her dad is white,they have 7 kids and all are different colours with different facial features.The eldest son is jet black,the kinda black that looks blue from different angles and his facial features are that of a black person 2.The 2nd youngest is white,with white facial features.As she lives in Jamaica with most of the family visiting here can be stressful because shes white with a very thick Jamaican accent and people think shes being racist.

Sorry but it just doesn't work that way. You are either grossly exgerating the white features they have or flat out lying. Perhaps you just don't remember what they looked like as you are typing this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

A lad i went to school with had mixed parents and he could be classed as mulatto,yet his brother could be classed as white because he had facial features attributed to white people unlike his brother.

Again, having a few "white features" does not make a person white. They are still mulatto.

Mulatto =/= black. Nor does mulatto =/= white. They are a mix that has features from both races, to form a new race. So of course they will have some white features, and some black ones.

A few years ago a white couple both from white families had a black baby.Turned out the husband had a great-great-grandad who was black.

Flat out impossible.

I would bet you a million dollars (if I knew you had it) that it turns out he is not the father on a paternity test. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she had an affair and got pregnant with a black man's baby. He is NOT the father.

The human race has existed for 1000s of years in a wonderful array of colours,it will continue to do so.

And up until about 60 years ago, no matter what culture you were in, it was considered wrong to be with someone of another race and produce offspring.

Statistics don't lie. At the current rate, the entire world will be one race and one color by the year 2600 if the race-mixing continues.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
reply to post by jakyll

Some traits are very recessive, like blond or red hair and blue eyes. Skin color varies quite a bit, but recessive traits are wiped out fast. There are lots of mexicans and blacks that have white ancestors, but they don't suddenly pop recessive traits 2 generations later. Dominant genes are a different matter.

Exactly, this is why offspring of white/black relationships always identify with black culture.

Just yesterday I witnessed a mulatto at work who was very light-skinned saying to a black person "hey whatsup my nigga".

Black genes are dominant, white are recessive. This is perhaps why white nationalists are so ardent about preserving the white race - because they realize just how fragile it is, and it can be wiped out very quick. It's like an endangered species of animal - we do whatever is in our power to save it.

1 drop of black blood on a white offspring, no matter how minute it is, will turn that person into a mulatto that indentifys with black culture. That is just how dominant black genes are and how recessive white genes are.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Sorry but it just doesn't work that way. You are either grossly exgerating the white features they have or flat out lying. Perhaps you just don't remember what they looked like as you are typing this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah,its a bugger when you forget what your friends look like aint it?

I would bet you a million dollars (if I knew you had it) that it turns out he is not the father on a paternity test. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she had an affair and got pregnant with a black man's baby. He is NOT the father.

My mistake in typing.Both,not just one parent,had black ancestors.Apparently if both parents have a ressesive white gene and a dominant black gene white parents can have a black child,or vice versa.

Something similar,and simpler, is in the genes of my family.My father has red hair,i don't,but i carry the genes for it.The only 2 other families members to have red hair are my 20yr old cousin and my dads great uncle.

Its also possible for mixed race couples to have one black child and one white.

This black (both mixed parents) had twins,one white,one black.

Black genes are dominant,white are recessive.

Untrue.

1 drop of black blood on a white offspring, no matter how minute it is, will turn that person into a mulatto that indentifys with black culture. That is just how dominant black genes are and how recessive white genes are.

And one drop of white blood in a black offspring,no matter how minute it is,will turn that person into a mulatto that identifies with white culture.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And that would be bad why?[/url]

Because I am proud of my heritage and proud of the people that I come from and I do not want to see their physical or intellectual traits disappear.

And you are right, after we are dead does it matter? Well in some sense no, but in another sense yes it does matter, if the planet is here and ruled by humans I want some of those humans to represent the long lineage of those that contributed so much. I want it to have the people in my ancestorial background included in all of their glory.

We aren't just talking about genes here, the current mindset means even if the next generation "mixed" and everyone was suddenly born mullato, our current society would immediately demonize everything that European people built (and/or they would probably rewrite history...and attribute everything to Africa lol).

I don't want to see species disappear either, or breeds of dog be wiped out. Hey I am all about diversity, the planet is and should be very diverse. We just don't need to all be diverse in the exact same place! And yes on that note I would move back to europe if that would fix the problem, but they probably would not have me as I am not diversified enough.

Heck I would even be willing to tolerate European gun laws. But then again, if everyone followed suit I would end up in Sweden or Switzerland and if the those populations were homogenius I would not worry nor need firearms.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Black genes are dominant,white are recessive.

Untrue.

No, it is true.
en.wikipedia.org...

And one drop of white blood in a black offspring,no matter how minute it is,will turn that person into a mulatto that identifies with white culture.

Stop making stuff up.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

And yes on that note I would move back to europe if that would fix the problem, but they probably would not have me as I am not diversified enough.

Don't be silly,we wouldn't want you because you're American not because you're not diverse enough

Just teasing mate

I too am proud of my heritage,but i don't see it in terms of my colour,i see it in terms of my nationality.

I think attitudes to race are very different in America.
It wasn't that long ago when race riots and protests were happening and schools and buses were segregated.Its a part of history thats still close enough for people to reach out and touch because there are still people alive who lived through those things.Its also a country thats infected with that madness known as extreme political correctness.

The only time Britain had enforced racial segregation was in the times of the Anglo-Saxons! The US legalized it not long after slavery was abolished so it still effects modern thinking.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Did you actually read your own link?

There's nothing in it about black genes being more dominant than white.

Stop making stuff up.

All i did was change a few words and repeat what you said,so maybe you should tell yourself to stop making things up.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Stop making stuff up.

All i did was change a few words and repeat what you said,so maybe you should tell yourself to stop making things up.

Now I'm confused. You're insinuating that when you take something that is true, and change the words around to mean the complete opposite, it's still true?

WHAT?

Ok I'm done with you, it's obvious you're just being a joker now trying to get my goat.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ok I'm done with you, it's obvious you're just being a joker now trying to get my goat.

No,i'm trying to show you that the genes of one race can effect the genes of another no matter which one it is.

You seem to think this only happens with the black gene.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I too am proud of my heritage,but i don't see it in terms of my colour,i see it in terms of my nationality.

Maybe because there are lots of people that share the same genes so you take it for granted? Maybe because your "look" is so common there you don't think its anything special?

Where I live I don't see all that many that look the same. I am first generation from europe, tall, high cheekbones, very white skin etc.. In the Atlanta area that look is not that common (plenty of white people but they have been breeding amonst themselves here for a long time). Sheesh I visited corporate in Los Angeles 2 weeks ago and I was the ONLY white woman there (50 people at that location), and even while wandering around town I did not see anyone that looked genetically similar.

You take it for granted that your genes are nothing special because you see it day in and day out.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrs

Wrong, if this continues in 100 years Arabia will still have a majority of Arabs, same goes for Japan, China, black African lands, etc etc, this is a war against whites, a genocide, mass immigration and race mixing is only targeted at whites, your future of no races will not exist, all races will still be alive eccept whites will be destroyed by the NWO elite.

I support Japanese Nationalism etc, i support that all cultures and races still exist in the future yet its a crime that my land the Netherlands stays Dutch ? terrible how people are brainwashed.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by winterass]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
Wrong, if this continues in 100 years Arabia will still have a majority of Arabs, same goes for Japan, China, black African lands, etc etc,

Yes, I agree with that. The japanese would not watch their ethnicity or their heritage disappear without a second thought. China, Africa, India, their populations are so large, and they are not exactly a target for immigration, so they are quite safe.

The Arabs are a Caucasian race, as are the Persians (with a little Asian blood mixed in from the Ghangis Khan era) and while they would happily mix with other Caucasians (that were Muslim, of course) their gene pool would not likely be altered much either.

There is really only one race, or sub-race depending on how one defines white, that is being threatened with exctinction (barring small tribes or tiny cultures that maybe wiped out due to environmental or political threats).

(PS it is so much easier to focus on your message when you quote just a tiny bit of the post you are replying to. You make excellent points, edit out the majority of the person you are replying to and your points will receive the attention they deserve. : )

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by winterass

Wrong, if this continues in 100 years Arabia will still have a majority of Arabs, same goes for Japan, China, black African lands, etc etc, this is a war against whites, a genocide, mass immigration and race mixing is only targeted at whites, your future of no races will not exist, all races will still be alive eccept whites will be destroyed by the NWO elite.

Nearly all western countries have a white population that is 80 or 90 odd %.This includes Holland.Only America and Germany have a white population of 74%

How exactly,and where,is this genocide of white people happening?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join