It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
GOT IT ITS Array|nj1000mono.mp3 16219424
You have less than 200 posts, your PODcast submission is pending staff approval before it is added to our stream.
Your file, atscpod_3038.mp3 at a size of 16219424 audio/mpeg 00 bytes has been uploaded to the PODcasts directory.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is probably the most spastic thread i've read in my short time at ATS. Starting to give me a headache!

I am excited to hear that file though.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OK, I'll ask: Hardstyle....

Why are you linking us back to page one?

I know you are new, but you can't just post a link back to your front page without comment.

edit to add: Unless of course you are running us around in circles.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ok my bad i uploaded the mp3 i think its atscpod_3038.mp3 i cant find the mp3 how to?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here you go, link to the podcast.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyle

Look over in the right of the screen.

I see it over there. I'm off to listen.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
thank you your the man

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Here we go again, time for me to take a break from ATS till this crap blows over. I am so tired of hearing about this crap. What does it accomplish. People who believe or going to believe more people who dont are going to tune you out. I cant believe that people have such a mundane life or no life at all that they are still harping on this 7 years later. I actually feel sorry for them, OP included. My only wish for these people is that they find something in there life that can drag them out of this terrible trap they have gotten themselves into. Hoaxers and non hoaxers alike. Later guys

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Can we make a rule that ALL EVIDENCE MUST BE POSTED WITH INITIAL POST.

ALL items in order otherwise the post is deleted.

This is a typical post by the same guy thats been posting other crud like it.

It starts with a little intro and then "But first let me tell you how...." "Let me introduce..." "OK so here's a bit of a backgrounder..."
then it is something like "I can't get to my brother's cat's mother's owner's house to get the tape till next monday... Will post video first thing tuesday" or "If there's enough interest, I will post the pic of the huge gargantuan saucer in 13 hours"

DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE!

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Delete this post pls, I am with Atlantican,, delete it

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

i have an obligation to inform the public and once that's done ive done my job from then on its up to you not me.

So you come to a forum?? That fulfills your " obligation" :puz
' kaaaayyyy

[edit on 8/14/08 by SugarJ]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm a resident of NJ - nice to know my taxes are at work keeping
miscreants off the streets....

What one of our fine correctional institutions were you incarcerated in

Enclosed is a map of NJ correctional institutions

www.state.nj.us...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Instead of getting out the pitchforks, why don't you guys listen to the podcast that he's put up. I'm only a few minutes into it, but he is giving some information about what transpired around him. Listen to it, then pass judgment guys. I'm still on the fence, we'll see what happens.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am very interested in this but I am unable to listen to the podcast. Will someone be able or willing to give us at least a summary or the highlights?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
hey i cant hear nothing could someone please fix this and please give the guy a break.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

How about we make a rule that you get your post deleted if you started spouting off with out listening to the pod cast that was posted? He gave us a taste just like he said, if you didn't have the time to listen, why did you feel it necessary to call for this thread to be deleted?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

If you would have listened to the file he put up instead of throwing in your .02 off the bat, you would have heard he was at Bayside. Why start attacking the poster for being convicted of a crime before even listening to what he has to say?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well I apologize for jumping on this like an irate tiger. There does seem to be substance to this particular thread. Again I apologize.

I stand by the idea of having EVERYTHING together at the time of topic opening however. Lately, a lot of viewer's nerves have been rubbed raw by the bait, delay and switch routine.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
First off, you sound young for your age
. I am intrigued with what you have provided so far.

One of my questions would be about those "girls" you were talking about when you and your friends were listening to the "NORAD Tapes". Can you give me a little more details on how you connected them with the CIA? I'm a little confused.

Also, the people here at ATS can be a little rough around the edges. Don't let it get to you. There have been way way way too many hoaxes around here and especially when it has to do with 9/11 it's about ten times worse.

Anyway, I like what you have offered.

Thanks.

edit to add: I searched for the HMS Aurora, since you said it was I.D.'d as a British Ship. It's an old WWII era cruiser and was decommissioned sometime in the 80's. As far as I can tell, there are 2 "Aurora" ships (both cruisers). Can you elaborate on that a little more?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by DrOOpieS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join