It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is like being hooked on a soap opera. The curiosity is killing me. Can't wait for more information. I also believe that there is more to 9/11 than meets the eye.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
alex Jones ya. i read alot of declassification stuff (jfk cia covert stuff mk-ultra is sick stuff that i cant turn back to drugs, now it makes me sick ifi got of hold of the mk-ultra files years ago i dont think i would be doing crap like lsd, e, k,) now i have bad dreams about the past, and maybe somekind of higher power trying to tell me something i dont know as long i have music im good. hello to everyone and thank you for your support, im stoping by to drop a pic give me a few so i could pick one thats legit. for all hardcore music producers this is what i have
Cubase sx, Propellerhead reason 3.0, Forte, wavelab, Propellerhead Recycle, HD24 (going for HD24XR), RME HDSPe RayDAT, 2 rme Hammerfall DSP 9632 Yamaha mo 6, Woldorf micro Q, Novation v- station, M-audio 8x8/s, 2 m-audio 2496 (for pc media use or gaming ) micro xp ( its a strip ver of windows o.s. great for everything strip to the bone,) 3 pc i build >>asus p5k-se 4 gigs quad core q 6600 , all 3 in a u rack

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I dont buy this either.... You do know its now 2008? Why wait till now? And why wait a week to post it?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hardstyle,
Do you think you could check your U2U's? You have to go to the mem center via button towards the top of the page. Then click the private messages link on the left of the page.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by PplVSNWO]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
part 2

1st rack just for reason 3.0 , (i make my own refills) there no internet and its strip to the bone (micro xp)

2nd rack (this is my baby for live use only)

Brainspawn forte for live use there no internet and its strip to the bone (micro xp)

VSTI ?
reFX vanguard
Nexus,
bEAST,
Lennar Digital Sylenth,
FXpansion GURU,
Native Instruments pro 53
Native Instruments FM 8
Native Instruments MASSIVE
Native Instruments B4 II,
Cakewalk z3ta+
discoDSP,
Sonalksis
Waves Diamond Bundles (FOR THE BIG DOGS)
spectrasonics Stylus RMX,Atmosphere, & Trilogy
Master rack

Cubase sx
reason
recycle
wavelab
every plug ins and vsti as listed above
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Music...
House, deep house, hard house, funky house,Trance, deep trance, hard trance, acid trance and Hardsyle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
stopping by for a hot min

hello everyone and thank you for the support i would like to post a pic of a tiny map. (just a clue that you have to hear the norad tapes pay attention. key note... MIsty "what every you have up there you better get it out of here" and please write it down and put it to the side. just picture yourself in this man position (i feel really bad for this man) also one of his pilots not suppose to be up in the air in the first place. this is also on track 4 which is down after the Pentagon got hit that section suppose to be way before the Pentagon got hit. note 2... the war exercise in jersey (the 2 clones one of them was transfer to Missy. does anyone remember the doomsday Mystery Plane shortly after the Pentagon got hit ? the 777 code? find the part when Washington center called norad asking about the RESTRICTED AREA AT _______________

Stop for a sec then when you i.d. the part then look at the top of the Doomsday Plane that's the money right there because that part was upgraded. what does it do? think and stop.its not just a "Doomsday"
it can control any d____& GUIDED_____.

please tell me how to upload the pic in this site ? before i step out i have to see my brother because he got a phone call from the navy (out of retirement out of the blue) hes going to Iran. i dont understand whats going on im going to take a shower to get ready

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I tried to listen to the cast, but couldn't because of the jumping around (that may be because I'm anal-retentive tho, heh). I've read all the posts since last night, including seawolf197's summary (thanks for that

One thing I am not seeing, and am more than likely just missing it ........ how did the OP have access to these NORD tapes to begin with, and how does he have copies them now?

Thanks

Misfit

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
IN the mem center there is upload space.
If I were your brother, I would not be going to Iran. This could be bad news, there have been many soldiers who asked questions or came accross info that they were not supposed to know only to be "caught in crossfire" or something like that.
Remember the lady that got shot on a secure base?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
to global_cordon

"I dont buy this either.... You do know its now 2008? Why wait till now? And why wait a week to post it? "

back off. i know its 2008 smart @@@ now im in a real bad mood, come to ground zero this year and say it to my face. at least 6 blocks away from ground zero and ill make it real clear....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to PplVSNWO

yes i will check it out as soon i get back

[edit on 15-8-2008 by hardstyle]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You better edit out that F-word up there before the mods see it. You will get another warning for evading the censors.
Did you figure out how to upload the photo via mem center?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is interesting but can someone clarify if I am misunderstanding his posts.

He talks about listening to MP3s of the NORAD tape and mentions DAT tapes but he doesn't state that he actually has them and listened to them. Maybe it is to be understood but not clear.

So what I am getting at here is he making comments based on what he thinks the tape would be based on his 'sort of back engineering' them by listening to MP3s that he feels were all taken from the DAT tape an should represent parallel recordings or has he actually listened to a DAT tape that was recorded as one pass with multiple conversations. Was it an original tape from real time or could it have been created later by merging multiple sources to one tape for convenience after the fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Ahh, I'm glad to see someone else thinks like me ...... about the veracity of the root of this audio - why/how did the OP have access to them to make thee assertions?

Yes, I'm repeating myself, and roadgravel, because after 6 pages of talk, this has yet to be brought up, let alone addressed, whereas it should be the first point of authentication!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

So my confusion might be shared by others.

3 Its not what i found on the NORAD tapes is where i was at on 911

That seems to indicate what he saw is his main point. Maybe he is somehow trying to link his experience to the tape but his theory isn't very clear as to how the tapes relate to his experience.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
He talks about listening to MP3s of the NORAD tape and mentions DAT tapes but he doesn't state that he actually has them and listened to them. Maybe it is to be understood but not clear.

My question would be where did he get the DAT tapes and what did he play them on?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle
to global_cordon

"I dont buy this either.... You do know its now 2008? Why wait till now? And why wait a week to post it? "

wtf? back the F@ck up. i know its 2008 smart ass now im in a real bad mood, come to ground zero this year and say it to my face. at least 6 blocks away from ground zero and ill make it real clear....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to PplVSNWO

yes i will check it out as soon i get back

Hey HS did you get an actual ADAT Tape?

I have everything I need to do an analysis but a source (obviously)

Second why are you going to ground zero this year or close to it?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyle

Hey Man....thanks for coming forward. Keep your head up and don't let the disses bum you out. Let them all judge you, because truthfully, they are judging themselves.

Bro, I wanted to see if you have a link where we can download the NORAD Tracks from. I've got, Sonar, Pro Tools, Vegas, ACID, Sound booth, Premier, Frutty Loops...you name it. If you can't post your sources understood, but if you have a link where we could go to get the "clearest copies", I will dissect them and post with your permission.

I pray for your safety and that of your family, Peace to you

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
He sounds VERY believable but a few things make me skeptical....

1) You claim to have documents from your brother about the drones and even documents about what happened that day.

What I don't understand is that if u have these documents but can't post them means they are not declassified and would mean they are in your possession illegally. U can't have a top secret clearance and a prison record at the same time. If u can't post them because its evidence in court then its hard to believe the court would just let u hold on to them. Ive been in trouble with the law and i was never able to keep evidence at home.

2) You claim if u put all tracks on Pro Tools u can make it cohesive. Then u say u can see where the tracks have been edited..

Theres a problem with this. If u have all UNedited tracks then it makes sense that they would be cohesive all the way thru. But once u edit ANY track... from that point on it is impossible to put it in the correct time placement since there was time taken out of it meaning that track will be ahead of the rest or vice versa. This is why i think he mentions DAT files because they have an actual time stamp on them as do WAVS or MP3's when they are ORIGINALLY recorded. Once u edit anything and create a new WAV or MP3 the original timestamp is lost. Its like taking a picture of a picture. The negatives of the new picture have no info about the negatives of the original picture. With actual DAT's the timestamp is always there even because it is recorded into the tape so even if u cut some of it out the timestamp will cut out as well and jump to where u placed the audio. Its embedded and cant change. its hard to explain by writing but hopefully u get what im saying

im downloading the wav files right now which will take a couple days since im on a crappy wireless and put them all on pro tools and see if theres any truth to this.

3) u say ur not gonna continue to post when u post up pictures. I know everybodys different but if i post evidence of my claim would be the time i most want to say everything. Sounds too convenient to not have to answer tuff questions. U claim to have evidence of the biggest conspiracy theory in the world but cant talk about it over a court case but put a one hour audio on the internet talking about it to strangers where it will spread and be the most talked about audio. Like i said, ive been in trouble before, and when the lawyer says dont talk, u dont talk, let alone tell the world about it and possibly ruin ur case when u can wait 2 weeks and talk about it freely without endangering ur case.

im not out to call anybody a liar but i barely post but have been reading ATS for a couple years and have noticed something.

Poster makes a post with a claim saying the evidence will be posted afterwards. They always need help in how to upload the evidence. They always stop posting at some point. And out of all the threads ive seen this happen in, not ONCE have i seen the so called supportive evidence, just little tidbits to make people believe its coming. They always sound believable, thats the whole point... You say in court u would be too slangy? If u spoke Japanese theyd get a translator, if u speak slang they wont allow it? You say to come see u at ground zero but never say where or what u even look like....

i could be wrong, maybe i think too much. no disrespect to hardstyles, im just tellin u what an average person would think. I could easily be wrong and im hopin that ur tellin the truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Does anyone else think that if this is indeed genuine
and potentially extremely important and there is some substance
in it, that the last thing the Op should do is go anywhere near Alex Jones?

For me that would be like someone going to the National Enquirer
after finding authentic footage of alien life.

Perfect analogy IMO.

On topic-

An inability to organize thoughts or string coherent sentences? What is that telling us?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
to global_cordon
to mental modulator

thanks man im so dum doing that for now on i will not do that anymore ( unless its audio upload of any future post. rated R). im so stress out . my brother going to iran. hes right here spending time with me. im going out with his wife and friends tonight. there so much going on i have to get of hold with myself.

what i mean is to give me some slack and if any arguments i would like to go to ground zero but any b.s. i take it down a few blocks away due to respect of the dead. i will post the pic in a few so everyone can see me also a small map its not a big bang tho cuz i have to keep it on a low level.

to roadgravel

what im trying to say let me make it clear i do not have the norad tapes its all mp3 2nd my lawyer is pushing TO GRAB COPY OF THE TAPES. NOT MP3 ITS WAY much BETTER TO SNAG THEM. 3RD ALSO IN WRITING WHAT MODEL THEY USE (DAT recorder). TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THEY HAVE MORE TAPES AT LEAST 4 . it would be sweet to snag the masters its not possible.

"but his theory isn't very clear"

im not a freaking story teller, or theory

"Its not what i found on the NORAD tapes is where i was at on 911"

what im telling everyone is the norad case ( manipulation), the drons, Muslim & Turkish, choppers
(*the 2 towers),ship,coast guard,customs agents (b.7) among of other things >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what, who, when, and how . understand.

now for the last one...

Trueminatti

"What I don't understand is that if u have these documents but can't post them means they are not declassified and would mean they are in your possession illegally"

incorrect my lawyer has all the records. Ive Sean them y do you think i cant have any docs in my crib and post them to get ram sacked. get locked up? i don't think so.
you have no idea what type of lawyers i have.i leave that part right there.

i cant post any docs she will not give me them anyway. i only could (not suppose to) give key clues.

2) You claim if u put all tracks on Pro Tools u can make it cohesive. Then u say u can see where the tracks have been edited..

coreect . ( they re edited please note .i use cubase sx by the way. =0))

"If u have all UNedited tracks then it makes sense that they would be cohesive all the way thru"

correct

"edit ANY track"

i cant do that anyway i cant reedit any of those tracks because i can get in trouble it has to be as it is. this is not making track its about how they these guys reedit the NORAD tapes before the fact.

This is why i think he mentions DAT files because they have an actual time stamp on them as do WAVS or MP3's when they are ORIGINALLY recorded. Once u edit anything and create a new WAV or MP3 the original timestamp is lost. Its like taking a picture of a picture. The negatives of the new picture have no info about the negatives of the original picture. With actual DAT's the timestamp is always there even because it is recorded into the tape so even if u cut some of it out the timestamp will cut out as well and jump to where u placed the audio. Its embedded and cant change. its hard to explain by writing but hopefully u get what im saying

135 % correct

"U claim to have evidence of the biggest conspiracy theory"

im not a conspiracy theorist

"You say in court u would be too slangy?"
what im saying is (from what i stated on the mp3) when you go to court or congress to break down the NORAD tapes I don't have a flat nice S.A.E.

www.sae.edu...

plat on the wall. that's what you have to show or some degree. i hate it. because i learned from experience but the system wanna see some type of degree.
that's y my lawyer rounding up producers that i know and trust to brake it down for me. i cant do it. the rest i can deal with easily.

3) u say ur not gonna continue to post when u post up pictures. I know everybodys different but if i post evidence of my claim would be the time i most want to say everything. Sounds too convenient to not have t

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
3) u say ur not gonna continue to post when u post up pictures. I know everybodys different but if i post evidence of my claim would be the time i most want to say everything. Sounds too convenient to not have to answer tuff questions. U claim to have evidence of the biggest conspiracy theory in the world but cant talk about it over a court case but put a one hour audio on the internet talking about it to strangers where it will spread and be the most talked about audio. Like i said, ive been in trouble before, and when the lawyer says dont talk, u dont talk, let alone tell the world about it and possibly ruin ur case when u can wait 2 weeks and talk about it freely without endangering ur case.

Correct ( 4 things to know..... Mad as well go all the way becasue sence i been getting death treats,e-mails, and other crazy # been happen to me its hard
im only gonna post bits and peaces, clues but i cant post talk about the hole 9 years. the hardcore stuff will get me waked, im a seviver been in the streets (street smart) i know what im doing, the mp3 i up loaded was a risk and balls i had to do it even if anything happens to me # will hit the fan i have mad support.

"i could be wrong, maybe i think too much. no disrespect to hardstyles, im just tellin u what an average person would think. I could easily be wrong and im hopin that ur tellin the truth."

i understand. its all good. its been bugging me way back then and now. and i hope and pray a fresh new investigation kicks in. no matter what it leads me too and so other cats out there are hurting really bad. when i know for a fact that IF something bugging me and from what i have witness on the 9 th and 10 and 11th
i cant sleep it off. i might confuse people hear but once you get to know me im a cool cat. for real. if i do something wrong then i pay for it. i came from a fighing family and if i see something really bad then i fight back. if someone need some help im there,
if i got 2 $ to my name to get back home and even if i dont know that person and just met him/her with no money to get on that bus. i will give that person anyone my 2 bucks to my name. then i risk walking back home in any condition.sorry if my writings are messed up dont mind me. tellin the truth ? you dam right.

P.L.U.R.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

Where did you find the source MP3s files?

I have been looking like crazy for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join