It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just finished the podcast.

Here is my take.

He claims that if you get the Dat file of the Norad tape, and you listen to all the channels locked, not broken into single MP3's you will see manipulation, especially track 4

He claims he personally witnessed two sets of one drone in formation with an A10 Thunderbolt (I think) and a F16 on day prior to, and on 9/11. Drones with white nose cones. One section headed SW, the other headed NW.

He claims he was being released from prison, and got into the van to take him to another prison for processing, and in the van was a Muslim and a man of Turkish decent. They were turned around after the event and when they got back to his prison, the two men were taken away in unmarked government cars.

He claims the morning of 9/11 his prison was surrounded by goon squads, and he was afraid for his life.

He claims that in the Norad tapes Norad was in touch with the Coast Guard, and they were investigating a ship of the coast of Atlantic City. The ship had a heilo pad, and that he has information that two helicopters played a role in the downing of the two towers. I believe he mentioned the ship was flying a UK flag.

He also says that the day of 9/11 there is a connection between customs agents in California, and the downing of building seven.

It was very difficult to follow him, he kept jumping from one unfinished sentence to another subject and back again.

I don't know if I have heard who he is actually suing in Federal Court.

He is also going to post a grid of where these planes from surrounding Military bases came from in regards to his location at prison the morning of 9/11

He claims he can prove that the CIA is monitoring his e mails, and that they have mirror CNN, ABC, FOX News stations.

He and his daughter have had death threats.

There is also some mention of 3 girls doing lines on track 4 I believe, and it had something to do with the CIA. He wasn't very clear about it.

In a nut shell.

Edit to add: Hardstyle, please feel free to correct me in my details. I want to be as accurate as possible. This is just my best recollection of your information.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by seawolf197]

KTK

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As an electronic music junkie I am going to give Hardstyle more than the benefit of the doubt as his lingo and software doings all fit in line with what he has discovered.

I tend to find that those absorbed with producing find it hard to fall of the bandwagon and get distracted by something else unless it is significant enough to deviate from the life plan. IE people like this have bigger fish to fry than a norad tape net hoax.

Do you have a text doc of your findings for those that cant get the audio straight away?

Ps upload your tunes when you have enough time

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

A million thanks, Seawolf. I got halfway and couldn't take another minute of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

I know, it was very hard to get through. I believe he was doing his best to process a lot of pieces of the puzzle together in a way we could understand, but got lost at various times.

He seems to be under a lot of stress. Understandably so.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that if this is indeed genuine
and potentially extremely important and there is some substance
in it, that the last thing the Op should do is go anywhere near Alex Jones?

For me that would be like someone going to the National Enquirer
after finding authentic footage of alien life.

Thats just my opinion.

I salute the Op for taking the time to record a podcast, for now I
am on the fence about this but I sincerely hope the Op can deliver the goods
before someone in a military or government position gets wind of this
and the material does not get posted which after all the OP's endeavour
and bravery would be an absolute travesty.

Hardstyle: we are all behind you on this and I suggest you keep
in touch with the staff of this site of you are truly serious about getting this information out there and ensure you make as many copies as possible of your recordings.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i really believe this guy for some reason but hey maybe he is just a good story teller.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

I agree. The absolute LAST THING you should do is go near Alex Jones and the Loose Change guys.

It may sound odd, but seriously stay in contact with Skeptic Overlord. I would suggest contacting him and just speaking with him a few times with what you have. The people here are good folks, you just have to trust me on that one. There are a few rough people, but once you have been here a while, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Good luck.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well I don't know what proof he has and I don't understand technical stuff.
Anyway he is a good and a bad story teller. I like when he yells
I hate when he loses himself.
Anyway I am a no planer he is as well so he gained 100 points right there. The 2 drones sound very credible, as well as prison. Now if he has hardcore evidence he is a dead walking body period. He should upload quite fast what he has. Now even if nothing happens to him and even if he is telling the truth it wont really matter since it wont go anywhere.
Anyway I give it a 60/40 more credible than not.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Forgot I second the poster above DO NOT GO TO ALEX JONES or the LOSE CHANGE GUYS. I would highly highly doubt them and they might not be on your side.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
He claims he personally witnessed two sets drones in formation with A10 Thunderbolts (I think) and F16 on day prior to, and on 9/11. Drones with white nose cones.

The drones with white nose cones part makes sense, as drones were part of the Operation Northwoods plan and white nose cones were seen in the 5 frame Pentagon stills.

He claims that in the Norad tapes Norad was in touch with the Coast Guard, and they were investigating a ship of the coast of Atlantic City. And that he has information that two helicopters played a role in the downing of the two towers.

IIRC, there were some odd helicopters darting around the WTC towers when they collapsed. Some claimed they were rescue operations.

He claims he can prove that the CIA is monitoring his e mails, and that they have mirror CNN, ABC, FOX News stations.

Get used to it. The CIA (or NSA) monitors EVERYONE'S emails! Never heard that about the TV stations, but anything's possible.

He and his daughter have had death threats.

Sorry to hear that. It seems that threatening family members is SOP. But at this point, what's left to hide?

Not sure what to make of all this, but he seems sincere and it doesn't appear to be disinfo.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Does anybody on ATS have the equipment and the program to go through the Norad Dat tape? It could really go a long way in the mean time while we wait for Hardstyle's info.

I would be interested in a second opinion, and maybe if the things the OP says are in there, post them independently.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
He really sounds real especially in small little things like the lawyer, if you are coming up with a story you would have probably said he, he said she so I am going to say he is honest.
STAY AWAY FROM ALEX JONES AND LOSE CHANGE STAY AWAY. I also hope you have a back plan because you might need it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well what I don't get is how did you get all of those proofs. Could you explain it? Is it everything in the NORAD tapes?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Warmest Wishes,

I have a sound studio capable of processing multi-channel DAT information. If someone can/will get it to me, I would be happy to do an independent/parallel analysis.

I also have all of the software needed to process the files as well as the hardware (in case that was not explicit above).

I may have missed it (I did read this whole thread, but I'm awful tired) - anyway, where do I get the DAT quality data? If it must be deliver physically (I imagine it might have to be) I will provide address in U2U. Alternatively, I use several black-nets that would be of use in getting the data to me over the internet - inquire within.

New Edit: If anonymity is a concern (as I imagine it might be) I can assure you that I was trained by some of the best internet "ninjas" out there - our government (before I left it). So please, don't hastily send this in an insecure way if you are concerned about privacy and secrecy - let me tell you how to do it first - there are ways to encrypt data that are currently uncrackable (and in debate in Congress for possibly being illegal - but not so yet).

Woody

P.S. Ex-Professional Saxophonist, Aspiring Keyboardist, Guitarist and Vocalist
(Plus, the equipment is all paid for by my home business - BONUS!)

[edit on 14-8-08 by WoodyAcres]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense, why give time for anticipation?

When you release it, we will download the players, especially if you had supplied a link. I smell something fishy.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
he claims that if you get the Dat file of the Norad tape, and you listen to all the channels locked, not broken into single MP3's you will see manipulation, especially track 4

1. you will see manipulation in a sequencer program.
2 .its not just track 4 . track 4 is a very import section. the point is the ship, and how the girls been manipulated when they get calls from Boston.

track 4 and 5 are two lines. line 5 is when Boston military (male) is the man that manipulated the girls . if you lined up track 4 and 5 locked, and bounce from one track (4) then when Boston calls you bounce to 5 then you will here 1 girl talking to this guy on that line . what im saying is lets say your an operator and you have 2 lines that you need to call or answer. if you have 2 lines one rings then the other rings then you have to hold that person on the first line (if any) so you could hear the other line. in a sequencer program you could see it. (please note im gonna have to post a snap shot and point it out so it will be easier to understand.=0)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He claims he personally witnessed two sets of one drone in formation with an A10 Thunderbolt (I think) and a F16 on day prior to, and on 9/11. Drones with white nose cones. One section headed SW, the other headed NW.

2 drones 4 jets. what im saying is 2 of the jets with one drone and the other 2 jets with the same i.d. drone

alpha covering south west heading to dc and bravo covering north west heading up around pa. on Sept 9th and 10 th . same formation, and direction
als
"on 9/11" incorrect it happen before 911 . it was a training days before the big event..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He claims he was being released from prison, and got into the van to take him to another prison for processing, and in the van was a Muslim and a man of Turkish decent. They were turned around after the event and when they got back to his prison, the two men were taken away in unmarked government cars.

Correct

He claims that in the Norad tapes NORAD was in touch with the Coast Guard, and they were investigating a ship of the coast of Atlantic City. The ship had a heilo pad, and that he has information that two helicopters played a role in the downing of the two towers. I believe he mentioned the ship was flying a UK flag.

correct but the ship has a UK flag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He also says that the day of 9/11 there is a connection between customs agents in California, and the downing of building seven.

correct
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was very difficult to follow him, he kept jumping from one unfinished sentence to another subject and back again.

im sorry because there were to many things i wanna to tell you guys, and i was not really fit to keep up, ( a.d.d.) going in my head and i was Nevis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I have heard who he is actually suing in Federal Court.

its not a law suit it was a hearing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is also going to post a grid of where these planes from surrounding Military bases came from in regards to his location at prison the morning of 9/11

incorrect "the morning of 9/11" planes and the two drones on the 9th and 10 >>>>>>>>>>>>war exercise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mod Edit - repair page format]

Please use the reply to, or quote link that is located in every post, it makes your posts easier to read thank you.

[edit on 15/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
can we get some justice?

thanks to you and anyone who brings the truth...

all i want in life is justice,true freedom and love...

these NWO people have wrecked humanity for too long..

we need NESARA
www.nesara.us...

NOW

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Namaste

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Off Topic post removed

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic.

Mod Note - Terms And Conditions Of Use - Please review

[edit on 15/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have to say, although i am listening to you dude, you have a lot of knowledge, in relation to this subject, and other disclosour subjects!
You listen to Alex Jones a lot I see, lol!

Just not sure!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join