Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hardstyle -- I've been an electronic producer for 4 years and I'm eager to check out the podcast but I can't right now.. i believe you man.. i use FL and I'll open up the file in there when i can

i'm listening to it now, he sounds believable.. the mp3 is over an hour long.

hardstyle, good luck man

[edit on 15-8-2008 by free_form]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Certainly a very interesting post Hardstyle. Causing waves in what has become a stalled and stagnant movement for justice and discloser.

I wish you well on your quest to make us understand what you think we should know. Beware though, the resident skeptics are ready for fresh meat.

A Pink Floyd song comes to mind---"bleating and babbling they fell on his neck with a scream!"

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I listened to your MP3...

Incredible!

I have been searching for source tracks and the like.
Google doesn't give any hits for Adats.

I do have a question for you...

Where can I upload or get a copy of the tracks so I can put em on protools?

I can only imagine all the fades...

Thanks, stay up

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
I listened to your MP3...

Incredible!

I have been searching for source tracks and the like.
Google doesn't give any hits for Adats.

I do have a question for you...

Where can I upload or get a copy of the tracks so I can put em on protools?

I can only imagine all the fades...

Thanks, stay up

this is a link to the norad tapes

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

you have to download the torrent of it because the other downloads were removed

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
People who was "flaming" and shouting liar and "You got no proof" here in this thread i gotta ask, when your dear pres. said he had solid proof of wmd´s in Iraq and showed you a picture of a firetruck on live television, did you also shout "liar" and all sorts of diminishing words?

I dont think so tbh, since 80% US people believed every word of that lie, but hey if you somehow became a bit more questionable down the line im glad on your behalfs since you obivious learned something then.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This might sound like a nieve question, but can anybody clarify what the OP meant when he said:

"Those helicopters brought down the towers."

Is he insinuating that they had detinators or something to charges that many believed were placed in the buildings?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I tried that link and it was no good. I have the equip to do it, but can't get any file(s). if there are time codes, even if they came one at a time, i could sync it back together. If anyone has a good link to multitracked version, I'd love to check it out.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
reply to post by seawolf197

I tried that link and it was no good. I have the equip to do it, but can't get any file(s). if there are time codes, even if they came one at a time, i could sync it back together. If anyone has a good link to multitracked version, I'd love to check it out.

Me 2... If anyone gets all the tracks I will attempt to sync... U2U me if you do... THANKS

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Alternate lin is finally getting some flow...the 3302.2MB file is the one i hope

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Alternate lin is finally getting some flow...the 3302.2MB file is the one i hope

Post a direct link would ya ???? I'm S O O L!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I listened to the mp3 podcast the OP put up, and he sounds pretty legit about it.

I understand that the "norad tapes" have numerous tracks all recorded at the same time. unfortunately they released them as mp3s or single tracks so its hard to match them up time-wise so that you can listen to it as a "whole." You also mentioned they cut and paste, faded and other alterations so it would be less obvious what was being said.

My questions are then (since I haven't heard any of the norad tapes) are each "track" like a radio channel.. where there is multiple people talking or is each track a single person and if you put all the tracks together you get everyone that has input in the one "channel" -conversation? I mean if you play them all at once do you get like 26 different conversations or just one? Obviously I'm not an audio expert but if you say you need to have the certain mixing/multi-track audio software to make sense of it, then that would mean you have to play them all at once and (logically IMO) would mean that each mp3 is a single person's communication in the whole conversation (the 20-something inputs to the large recorder DAT thing). If that is the case, and you need to play it all at once to understand, then can't you (anyone) record/mix the important parts all together as 1 file (mp3) synchronized so it would make sense? I mean isn't that what the expensive software you speak of does?

I appreciate your effort in spending what you said something like 18 months working on these tapes trying to reconstruct them to make sense based on what is going on and the volume graphs strange alterations. Keep up the fight man, if this is all true, I hope that posting this on here wont compromise the hearing and stuff you are doing legally about all the information you have.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I hope ya get dat tape out so we can hear just what it is you be talking bout. Damn, does this crap ever END! Blah blah.................If true don't contact ATS. Call 60 Minutes or CNN.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cRiTiC

I think what OP is saying is that ADAT's runs up to 24 separate tracks.

If you import to a computer with Protools ( or the like ) you can give can convert each track to audio to its own track on the computer. Hopefully all the tracks still being in original sync with the ADAT. The program then creates a grid from minute, seconds, mil sec. and or on a sampling level. Basically you can "see" the sound

These audio tracks then can be played one by one, you can zoom in on the audio it self
like each vibration of each sound and scrutinize the hell out of it... You can also watch
the source signals,,, Fades, cuts and other miracles of editing... You can also boost certain frequencies on one track and silence all the other tracks etc...

Protools is about $350.00 the SOUND CARD (hardware) is also necessary to process so many tracks at once,,, this of it like a pipeline,,, the better sound card is like a wider pipe... kinda... plus bit rate = quality...

Well I hope our guy come thru with some goodness fresh from the sheeple war room !

Fox

My people here did not share their 3302.2MB source.... !@#$!$!@#$#!$#@$

I would have it up within 24...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP

I cant hear the podcast, and all the info isnt really adding up to me. I can be a little dense at times
sooo....

What exactly is being implied?

There was training for the attacks of 9/11 before 9/11? Didn't we already know that? Conventional military (not civilian) craft was involved in bringing down the towers? What does the guy in Cali have to do with Building 7?

As you can see I am a little lost.

Can anyone shed some light?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

there alot of reason why. one thing i learned from my brother (navy seal ) if you have prof cover it and take your time and make sure you you collect as many info as passable before you make your move. and be very careful.

forgive if it has already been said but...

isn't posting this thread making your move?

if your for real, you just put a big target on your back before you were ready yes?

when I was kid my mommy would tell me she was going to buy me something....but not today, later, on another day

That really got me all excited...

at first

then I became irritated and wished she would of just remained silent on it until the day it was going to happen

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Me truther. Cant spel but have secret evdence that abslutely proves 911 was an nside job. i will post it in weeks when momma lets me out of basemint

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
lol dirtonwater, nice summation of the general feel of this thread.

However, given time this just might be the chink in the armor.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I am naive. You were joking about contacting CNN or 60 minutes. Hmm why not just contact the whitehouse I mean they will make sure their is justice right?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

I must say, lie’s come from the most articulate. And as an old saying "truth comes from a babe’s mouth."

We must not always stereotype were truth comes from. Those well polished individuals will always stand for truth and justice. No usually truth or knowledge reveals to one how to manipulate the system for self-serving interests.

Oh ya one more “innocent until proven guilty”, ALWAY's. Sorry for shouting that one but I had too!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Few comments:

1) I am still on the fence about this (about 75/25 in favor) I was able to listen to the pod cast 'til it got to the CNN part then it stopped playing (probably my browser, but who knows) From what I've heard, to that point, I can say the OP sounds very credible in the field of music producing/sound editing (speaking from many years of experience in the field as well). I honestly feel like the OP really believes what he is saying and is very passionate about the topic.

2) My only question is how far away is Bayside from McGuire AFB? Looking at it on a map it looks like it's at the extreme south of jersey and I know Dix and MAFB is more north/central? Not that this makes me disbelieve the rest of the story jsut a logistical question that I'm surprised hasnt' been brought up already by all the debunkers. (which havent' failed to be out in full force as usual
:@@

3) to the OP, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT send any of this information to Alex Jones!!! I agree with on the previous posts that that is like putting the info in the tabloids. (I personally feel he is a dis info agent, but no proof to back that up, just my oppinion) The loose change guys seem O.K. but I may be wrong.

You're best bet is to start dialouge with the admin directly, or there are a few members on here that I personally respect and trust that have been around a while that you could go to (I'm sure you could figure out your own safety net as well if you wanted)

Lastly thank you for a post that actually brings some substinance to a topic. I'm so sick of people saying they have info then not sharing it. At least by putting your thoughts in a podcast it lends som crediblity to your story and is certainly a good faith gesture. so THANK YOU and GOOD LUCK. (Pleas be careful though and get as much info out as possible to CYA)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join