It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice On All 911 Truthers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
IM NEW TO THIS BOARD JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM HORRIBLE WRITING

My name is david . and i would like to pass information about what happen on 911, 2 days before (sept 9th and 10th) but i would rather post a mp3 which will cover alot of info. my lawyer told me i should wait until there a new investigation, and its very dangerous for me to post, blog, or even tell anyone what happen. this is very hard for me to write it down. or on video. before i start let me give you some back ground.

1 i am a DJ, re mixer, and producer. for over 18 years.

2 i downloaded the NORAD tapes on mp3 which is no good for analyzing.
reason y will explain on mp3 if i could post it on this site.

3 Its not what i found on the NORAD tapes is where i was at on 911

4 i feel like s@it because i should have contacted the 9-11 Commission.
on what i witness 2 days before on 911. but there a major prob...

the prob is i was locked up in state prison for violating probation smoking pot which is b.s. in jersey police state. that's not import was is very import is that 2 days before 911 everyone in the joint sean the 2 drones in a war exercise on the 9th and 10th. same time same area . McGuire Air Force Base (Burlington County) , Federal Aviation Administration (right next to Atlantic City) and Fort Dix.

5 please be advise you will need Google map of jersey , new york and dc.
i will give everyone 1 week from today to be ready. i will be back Friday mp3 will be ready by then. and if anyone has software like Cubase sx, wavlab, sonar cakewalk,and pro tools, . because you need to open up all tracks of the NORAD tapes. the NORAD tapes was recorded on a Digital Audio Tape recorder. when loose change got of hold of the NORAD tapes on mp3 which is a no no because its WAY better if you get a copy of dat to dat not mp3 !!! because when you record 24 people at the same time its lock it will never go off (synchronisation) every producer know this. if you play one by one using windows media player its not cutting it.

on a adat you have timings hr, min, sec, (timing is a key thing )

what they did they moved sections, fade,cut, paste,adding distortion,and a filter. my lawyer has 4 of the names on who manipulated the NORAD tapes
which all 4 are in deep S@@@ because 2 of them are cia the other 2 have no clue. basically Evidence tampering.obstruction of justice also Obstruction of criminal investigations. i have the names but i cannot tell no one i leave it as that there so much about this case its mind blowing. i even got death threatS as soon I GOT THE NAMES. my lawyer is trying to contact other prosecutors around the country to round up other well know producers and Engineers. as soon a new investigation kicks in i have to testify with other producers and witnesses.

i will explain more please chill out and if i were you guys contact EVERYONE AS MUCH YOU CAN FROM alex jones , loose change cats,we are change, you name it. because after i post the mp3 im gonna have to request that this topic must be deleted. on the 5th of sept . forgive my writings

much love

NJ1

[Mod Edit - All Caps in title]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Alright, dude... we're looking forward to it, I guess!

Welcome to ATS. Make sure you have polished your armour and shield...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
o man i FLAGed my own topic

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
so what type of file type have you got it saved as. I have an mbox so hit me up if its done. lol

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why didnt you post when you had the evidence ready?...alot of these crappy threads popping up...i wont say either way what i think of this....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You can upload mp3s to ATS by clicking on "PodCasts" at the top bar and going from there.

So what you are basically saying is that you can prove the recordings were distorted, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyle

i will give everyone 1 week from today to be ready. i will be back Friday mp3 will be ready by then.

after i post the mp3 im gonna have to request that this topic must be deleted. on the 5th of sept . forgive my writings

Huh? One week? next Friday? September?

Are you posting it Aug 21?
Are you posting it Aug 22?
Are you posting it Sep 05?
Are you posting it in Aug, but it has to be deleted in September?

What?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
to

Skyfloating

thank you for the info

to .

Misfit

posting it Aug 22

to

Lethil

"Why didn't you post when you had the evidence ready?...alot of these crappy threads popping up...i wont say either way what i think of this..."

there alot of reason why. one thing i learned from my brother (navy seal ) if you have prof cover it and take your time and make sure you you collect as many info as passable before you make your move. and be very careful.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you do have any "proof", the more people you share it with, the safer you are going to be......get the proof out there (and here) for all to see as soon as possible.

Awaiting the "proof"....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
to

Skyfloating

"So what you are basically saying is that you can prove the recordings were distorted, right?"

way more then that.
pretty soon i will snag a nice video card and upload the work in action which its alot faster to understand for those don't have any sequencer so i can show everyone. also its not the distortion is how they move sections around. kinda like a puzzle.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well if this is about being *secretive*..maybe you think big bad agents are coming after you i dont know...but why post saying you have the evidence...but wait a week to post it...surely that doesnt go along with you wanting to be carefull? Anyone with such evidence would post it straight away on various forums,send it to various people etc...Sorry but i dont get a nice feeling from this thread...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't buy this.

I'm sorry. I don't believe anyone in the OP's position would post as he has done. Especially someone already in jail.

It's a good story though. I'm sure there are people out there who were close to the action on 9/11 who have analogous information, tapes, memos, etc. That's why this is such a good story/hoax.

My prediction? Hardstyle is the handle of one of the government shills who already infest these forums, just out to mess with our heads a little.

It's a real good story. I'm waiting for the guy who has seen the nightvision video of the tower collapses that show all the thermal hotspots as the towers go down.

A guy in as dangerous a position as he is, is going to fool around on a forum like this? Right.

Of course, I'm a sucker too. I hope I am wrong.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another nugget of skepticism must be added.

What is the commercial potential of what you offer. Will your lawyer be copyrighting your work? Are you attempting to create an interest in here in the hopes of landing an interview and 'tour' around with your evidence.

I have no hope of understanding what I have no knowledge of, so until the evidence is duly presented I can't offer any relevant opinion - save for this.

Your criminal record is of no consequence. It would be safe to point out that every member of congress and the senate have criminal records, many for offenses far worse than failing a marijuana urinalysis. So vetting the fact is a sign of sincerity, if we are to give the benefit of the doubt to the OP. I would assume there's no real reason to hold that against you. But some WILL.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
to

celticniall

If you do have any "proof", the more people you share it with, the safer you are going to be......get the proof out there (and here) for all to see as soon as possible.

Awaiting the "proof"....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im gonna make it clear right now

any prosecutors will tell you they cannot show to the world all the evidence during a discovery Rule 26. General Provisions Governing Discovery; Duty of Disclosure. 2nd if you spoiled the beans before a trial it will be destroy. once a trail done then its open to the public.

you guys will get a taste of it not the whole plate. period

i don't have to "proof" "Convincing" to no one in this site. if you try to push me to get the whole pie. your wasting your time .
this is disturbing information and i don't expect anyone to believe it, i don't expect one you to believe what im about to show you and i knew that when i came here. i have an obligation to inform the public and once that's done ive done my job from then on its up to you not me. im doing this because i want the Constitution where it belongs. you could throw it in a trash can if you like. debulk or what ever.

that's one thing its been bugging me for a while is that alot of truthers can bring the whole plate to the table. that's what the CIA want get it out there and filter it so it wont hurt much. plain old Kissinger rule. to make it clear even there allot of proof out there about building 7 the two towers, witnesses, and all kinds of proof. thats y the CIA have a station at cnn to filter the truth, and rub it off. if you put too much out there it gets filtered.
you may disagree or don't i respect that. my ass is on the line here and so the rest of the people. i truly believe the elements of surprise, i can take care of myself, and if they make a move they will lose. i have backups and plains covering from a to k, ill be fine. even if they kill me it will be out there.. you can put me in a box pushing Daisy but still its out there.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If I were a government shill and I couldn't counter accusations made by the public with any kind of reasonable argument, I would try to divert attention from real issues with a manufactured boodoggle of some kind.

There is usually an elaborate build-up to this sort of thing followed by disclosure of "evidence" that an arthropod could debunk. My two cents worth.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
well I for one, await to see what you found. after all, we know that everyone that even looks into 911 pays a price... something here something there ... well when you look at it cumulative -- we got bigger issues than anyone can possibly imagine... I just hope -- we will have Good Ole~ America at the end of the day...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Snip

1. Another nugget of skepticism must be added.

2. think big bad agents are coming after you.

3. I don't buy this.

4. Especially someone already in jail ( im not locked up it was 2001)

5. It's a good story though

6. Sorry but i dont get a nice feeling from this thread snip

7. I'm sorry. I don't believe anyone in the OP's position would post as he has done.

8. Well if this is about being *secretive* (again)

9. is going to fool around on a forum like this?

come on hit me just one more thats all its gonna take. because your about to kill it. im 36 years old i dont have time for games and tots. and some of you guys are doing a great job snip

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If you have evidence, why not post it now? Why do you have to wait?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
im gonna post a mp3 to make a quick statement im looking for my mic hold up

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am so awaiting the ::::HOAX:::: To be seen on this post soon.

And yes I am a truther and I don't believe you.. We have heard this crap before.. Nothing new.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join