It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Attempt to Debunk Chemtrails For Good

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Bookmark to replay later, time permitting.

Good to see you, Essan!!! Even though we've never met....perhaps, one day, I will come over to the UK, and hoist a pint!!!

Same with Oz....I love the UK, and Australia....when my birth country succombs to the Dark Side, not sure where I will escape first.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

If you do ever find yourself over here, there's pint waiting at the bar

'Fraid I'm unlikely to ever make it the the US though. For starters I don't fly - wouldn't want to be complicit in all them chemtrails!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan, where are you located, related to London?

Yeah...see, I'm lazy.

Would you hate me for hiving Irish roots???

Hope this isn't too off topic....should have been in a U2U....Oh, they're working again!!

Well, since i haven't U2U's Essan at all, guess this is good a place as any to chat....no, oops....it's a Board.

Sorry....

(skulking away....)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
AEROSOL CRIMES
&
COVER UP

This site by Clifford E Carnicom is excellent take some time and have a look.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ehmm i said before...i say again...chemtrails are real...uk MOD already admitted spraying bacteria and chemical on the uk public...nothing to *debunk* here...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
AEROSOL CRIMES
&
COVER UP

This site by Clifford E Carnicom is excellent take some time and have a look.

Contrail Science is even more excellent - take some time and have a look

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

TrueLight way to go.
You don't see those every day, or do we.

I saved those jpgs, if you don't mind.
Saved the links too.

Electric corona on a plane.... more like a Tesla craft.

Only no wing plane since Tesla said he could make one, he sold out
to German in 1914 if Mr. Lyne's research is correct.

Assuming UFOs or saucers or Foos or cylinders or triangles are not
jets and are Tesla electrical craft that predates the propeller plane,
the chemical trails are for show. Looks like a cylinder UFO with
spray mechanism in either side.

That's the best I might suggest after following the Illuminati Tesla Conspiracy for some time.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
No debunking.....the chemtrails have Aluminum Oxide, barium, and many other chemicals....and if they go all out for the New World Order the chemtrails will contain a specific virus.

www.rense.com...

Reference NSSM 200 by Kissinger...........population control like they are planning to use the HPV/cervical cancer vaccination.....its a set up. 11 girls, 9 - 11 have died already.......

reply to post by OzWeatherman

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

Lethil....Mod said what?

Again....Mod said what?

Please elaborate.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

tgambill....OK, how much does aluminim oxide weigh, and barium....(which I think is a heavy metal)

NOW....think about the weight. Think about how much an airplane weighs, before fuel....even a Military airplane. NOW, adding the empty weight of the airplane, or better, the OEW (Operating Empty Weight) then the fuel, for duration....see, that has weight as well. NOW, what is the 'payload'....of aluminum or 'barium'....very heavy things, no???

See the dillemma?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
UNCONVENTIONAL PATHOGEN COUNTERMEASURES PROGRAM - CHEMTRAILS IN OTHER WORDS.
Research and Development Areas :
Advanced Biological and Medical Technologies:
Biological Warfare Defense Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures
The goal of the Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures program is to develop and demonstrate defensive technologies that afford the greatest protection to uniformed war fighters, and the defense personnel who support them, during U.S. military operations. While no defense may stop a determined adversary from unleashing biological weapon, a sufficiently robust array of pathogen defenses and countermeasures - deterrents in their own right - will reduce the probable damage that would result from biological weapons used in a particular operation.
The most sinister offensive biological warfare scenario employs surprise, immediate proximity, and rapidly lethal, persistent agents in overwhelming quantities. Under these circumstances, real-time sensing, donning of physical protection, and conventional nonmedical countermeasures are only marginally effective. An effective operational defense ideally requires instantly available or emplaced countermeasures that can defeat biological threats as they enter the body and before they reach and attack target cells and tissues.
The focus of the Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures program is the development of revolutionary, broad-spectrum, medical countermeasures against significantly pathogenic microorganisms and/or their pathogenic products. These countermeasures will be versatile enough to eliminate biological threats, whether from natural sources or modified through bioengineering or other manipulation. They will also have the potential to provide protection both within the body and at the most common portals of entry (e.g., inhalation, ingestion, ranscutaneous).
Strategies include but are not limited to:
Defeat of a pathogen's ability to enter the body, traverse the bloodstream or lymphatics, and enter target tissues.
Identification of novel pathogen vulnerabilities based on fundamental, critical molecular mechanisms of survival or pathogenesis (e.g., Type III secretion, cellular energetics, virulence modulation).
Construction of unique, robust vehicles for the delivery of countermeasures into or within the body.
Modulation of the advantageous and/or deleterious aspects of the immune response to significantly pathogenic microorganisms and/or their pathogenic products in the body.
WARFARE CHEMICALS BEING TESTED
The strange-looking streaks in the sky aren't your imagination. They are anti-bacteriological warfare chemicals being tested by the federal government. And the public has been kept in the dark.
The chemical spraying is the "Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures Program" of the top-secret Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
NOTE: Novavax is a bio pharmaceuticals company. BCTP is made of water, soybean oil, Triton X 100 detergent and the solvent tri-n-butyl phosphate. BCTP envelops VIRUSES and SPORES, causing them to explode and thus destroying them upon contact.
NOVAVAX AND DARPA INVOLVED IN CHEMTRAIL CONSPIRACY
Novavax - www.novavax.com...
BCTP's research studies were funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). BCTP appears to inactivate the virus on contact. The U-M and Novavax have filed a patent application covering BCTP's use as a decontamination agent for various anti-microbial applications.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tgambill

tgambill....OK, how much does aluminim oxide weigh, and barium....(which I think is a heavy metal)

NOW....think about the weight. Think about how much an airplane weighs, before fuel....even a Military airplane. NOW, adding the empty weight of the airplane, or better, the OEW (Operating Empty Weight) then the fuel, for duration....see, that has weight as well. NOW, what is the 'payload'....of aluminum or 'barium'....very heavy things, no???

See the dillemma?

"See the dillemma?"

...That being You confusing the issue and derailing this thread whilst simultaneously stating that you are here to contribute and learn.

"NOW, what is the 'payload'....of aluminum or 'barium'....very heavy things, no??? "

-You probably know how much sense this statement doesn't make.... thanks for it.

I highly doubt your aeronautical credentials are still valid; given the 'quality' of your statements. (see quotes)

If anything, you are misleading the members of this site:

"OK, how much does aluminim oxide weigh, and barium....(which I think is a heavy metal)"
"....very heavy things, no??? "

[edit on 13-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
If anyone would like to watch a short video on Wilhelm Reich's life and work. click
HERE You may not of known there was a good old fashioned book burning in the USA of his work.

I am going to watch this now swing. Thanks.

reply to post by Lethil

Lethil....Mod said what?

Again....Mod said what?

Please elaborate.

Thanks

M.O.D.
Ministry Of Defence (UK).

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
TrueLight way to go.
You don't see those every day, or do we.

I saved those jpgs, if you don't mind.
Saved the links too.

Electric corona on a plane.... more like a Tesla craft.

I don't mind at all, you are most welcome. I got them from a site HERE via the picture links. I reuploaded them to imageshack out of courtesy for the site.

You mentioned the corona, yes it has been noted some ufos give off a blue glow and orgone also gives off a blue glow. I believe Dr Wilheim Reich made the connection. God rest his illuminati assasinated soul. There is more about the glow on the montalk.net link I posted, I think. Here is another link you might enjoy...

Chemtrails and SARS virus An short excerpt from this link. There is much more on the actual link....

Here is a generic list of ingredients I strongly believe are present in chemtrails:

1. immune suppressing chemicals, such as ethylene dibromide (EDB)
2. radar and microwave reflective metallic substance, like barium or aluminum
3. dielectric hollow polymer fibers
4. viral and bacterial vectors
5. remnants of genetic engineering and replication procedures used to construct the pathogenic vectors
With the preceding information in mind, here is an educated guess as to the purpose of metal particles in chemtrails:

The purpose of the chemtrail project is indeed to suppress human evolution on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. Its primary goal is to perform aerosol ‘gene therapy’ upon targeted populations by spraying them with viral vectors capable of shutting down the DNA activation process in those infected. But because viruses themselves are quite weak, several enhancements are needed:

1. the encasing of viral vectors in a hollow polymer fiber to protect them from destructive effects of UV radiation from the sun and to help the agent spread out via electrostatic repulsion of the charged fibers
2. the accompaniment of chemical immune suppressants to weaken and prep the body for reception of the virus
3. the use of microwave reflective substances to help amplify beamed mind programming and disease-signature signals upon the population in order to disarm their metaphysical immunity mechanisms.
4. secondary objectives are to mind program the masses and modify their collective behavior in conformity with some agenda.

Using HAARP in conjunction with electromagnetic ‘ducts’ consisting of conductive channels formed in the atmosphere by metal chemtrail particles, focused beaming of mind programming microwave signals upon the population below is possible. The resonant cavity formed between a conductive chemtrail sheet and the ionosphere can support induced oscillations in the ELF range. Televisions and microwave cell phone towers, two other control methods, are not capable of generating ELF waves as easily as chemtrails in conjunction with HAARP would.

So we can pretty much ascertain from all the patent evidence and other links contrail debunkers have found that chemtrails are a 99% certainty. Now we need to look at how they are held up there with HAARP. I suggest looking at so-called Death-Towers (Cell phone towers). There is a strong opinion they have something to do with it.

Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I really dont mind if debunkers wish to try and explain chemtrails away. The destruction and control of the earths populace is really none of my concern. After all, dying a physical death is the easy part.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
I highly doubt your aeronautical credentials are still valid; given the 'quality' of your statements. (see quotes)

I would suggest that his credentials are fine, and also suggest that, instead of trying to shoot holes in what he writes, you listen for a while.

What he's trying to tell you is that, as far as aviation goes - in both commercial and military operations - weight is everything.

Every plane has an empty weight, and every plane has a maximum loaded weight that includes for fuel, payload and baggage.

Stuffing a plane full of chemicals is going to increase the weight. Weight is money to commercial airlines, as aviation fuel is expensive, and range decreases with more weight carried.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

"Weight is money to commercial airlines, as aviation fuel is expensive, and range decreases with more weight carried. "

Now you are making things up. No one but you and weewacker have stated that chemtrails are only deployed via commercial airlines.

In fact, the growing consensus amongst the non -'debunkist skepticus' is that it is NATO planes and private companies doing this (most likely under the guise of weather modification)- debunkists will say otherwise.

Please stop using your moderator status to stifle debate and intimidate members who believe that the chemtrail phenomenon is real and dangerous.

Good day.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

Just remind us: are you still talking about persistent contrails/cirrus clouds? Only you've so far not produced one single piece of evidence to suggest they are anything other than contrails/cirrus clouds

However, if you've moved on to discussing whether other stuff is going on that we're not aware of, which isn't apparent from the ground and which cannot be identified by meteorologists, then fair enough. Just so's I know

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

And that same question to you: are you saying NATO planes are responsible for persistent contrails/cirrus clouds (in which case a) where do they all come from and b) what happens to all the commercial aircraft they apparently replace .... ) or are you suggesting that NATO planes are responsible for something else which cannot be seen from the ground and cannot in any way be identified by meteorologists?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Lethil

Lethil....Mod said what?

Again....Mod said what?

Please elaborate.

Thanks

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Please stop using your moderator status to stifle debate and intimidate members who believe that the chemtrail phenomenon is real and dangerous.

Moderators are members too, and often participate in a broad range of topics.

However, as a general rule for our entire staff, we do not "moderate" threads in which we participate. There should be no concern for staff involvement in discussions on ATS.

Moderators Are People Too (and they have opinions)

[edit on 13-8-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join