It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Attempt to Debunk Chemtrails For Good

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

The link, again, for your convenience

Thanks truelight, I've spent a fair amount of time at montalk.net there are many thought provoking articles on that sight. Cloud busting/orgone energy is a very interesting technology.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

But, as to the OP....I still maintain, with the OP, from what I know that....any alleged 'spraying' from very high altitudes is pointless, as it cannot be directed nor focused.

The OP is a meteorologist, and as such, knows a lot more than I, when it cones to things atmospheric...conversely, I am a pilot, and thusly know a lot more than the OP about flying airplanes.

Unfortunately it makes neither of you you authorities on the subject of chemtrails. Please stop equating yourselves as such.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
DISCUSS THE TOPIC AND LEAVE THE MEMBERS ALONE

Last warning

Semper

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

AND, SwingArm....NOTHING that you post shows you to be an 'authority' in any way.

Please care to explain how clouds are formed?

Please care to explain how airplanes are flown? What is a ZFW?

What is the OEW?

What happens on a B757 when the flap handle is selected from 'UP' to '1'???

See, I happen to know this stuff. Does that make me an 'authority'? Well, compared to a layman, yes, I guess it does.

NOW, try to tear me down some more, with your excellent knowledge....of flying, and of meterology. I'll take the brunt, keep the OP out of this this....he's a good guy, I will take all of your abuse.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Look...

U2U's are down so I am going to tell you all this here...

If you feel the need to defend YOURSELF.. DON'T

That makes you as wrong as the person that insulted you..

Please read this

Civility and Decorum

And

The Ball, Not The Player

Now that you all understand, anymore of this childish infighting and staff will take action..

Clear?

Thanks

Semper
Member and Moderator

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

"AND, SwingArm....NOTHING that you post shows you to be an 'authority' in any way."

I don't propose to be an expert. Just an intuitive human being that knows there is something amiss. People as a collective are growing in numbers in this regard. Your ability to fly a jet does not give you the upper hand in determining the existence of chemtrails, UNDERSTAND. In the meteorological community there is not 100 percent consensus. That leaves us speculating and using CAPITAL LETTERS TO DO SO !

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Maybe we need a group hug
check out this link, maybe theres something to this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

A group hug is a good idea, under the circumstances.

very good idea, Swing. Let's bury the hatchet....(I mena that not literally...)

LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So to make a trail when you don't have to, you need chemicals.

UFOs leave no trail.

UFOs spray trails so sheeple look up as say oh look at the lone
high flying jet, isn't that nice.

Then they come on the internet and hear all these unfounded
complaints about chemical trails.

Like where are these people coming from.

Don't be Denying.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

ummmm....Whaaaa????

Tesla, could you try to elaborate?

What I saw, in your post, made no sense. Could you try to expain in simple terms, so that a dunce like me could understand?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Perhaps I can best explain in verse if not terse.

A short piece I'd like to call "Illuminati Trails".

Illuminati trails so high above.
Are made of chemicals for all to see.

Sight unseen at the trail tip,
is the Tesla machine to make you flip.

Kind of makes one thing of cowboy tails but in a modern way.
A big mystery and adventure all in one.

You might have to stand next to the conspiracy theories from
the likes of Mr. William R. Lyne to have a key to modern mysteries.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
One utilization of aerial aerosol particulate injection program(s) is enhanced military satellite communications.

The aluminum for reflection, the barium for refraction.

Water and hepa filter tests have been done, are being done.

Here are the results of a hepa filter test, amazing in an unpleasant fashion:

d1027732.mydomainwebhost.com...

Weather manipulation another important component of this multi-faceted set of programs, as charged artificial atmospherics lend themselves to a slew of effects/purposes.

Here is a weather man's take on this:

weatherwars.info...

It is ALL about control of the electromagnetic spectrum. As you, every living creature, every biological process, all life on earth, the earth itself, has within
and without electromagnetic components, are sets of electromagnetic interactions within a huge electromagnetic field, it is sought to artificially manipulate.

Here is a challenge for all skeptics:
1. Start looking up on a consistent basis. Pull the plug from your regular, "timing," i.e., approach it off the hamster wheel. Meaning, approach observations from within a different timeframe. In other words, stop being such a consumer robot, chill, and take a GOOD LONG LOOK on a daily basis.
Sooner or later you will see planes pulling shenanigans that wouldn't/don't square with anything the FAA would publicly commend.
2. Do hepa filter testing yourself.
3. Get your blood work done, with the intention of charting metals.

IF you do these things, you will be unpleasantly surprised.

After all, why not do the 1,2,3, above?
By doing so, if you are a skeptic or fence sitter, you can totally relegate any question to the heap of nutsoid, right?

You owe it to yourself, your children (if you have any or intend to have any), to get this one right.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Visit www.carnicom.com to view some very technical evaluation data.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Weed, with your exhaustive aviation experience, it would help us, (myself and tesla) if you could identify the following craft. Many thanks.

Here it is...

And here it is zoomed in...

You and Oz said you had not seen the link I'd posted. Here it is again...
Clouds and Ions

The link may interest you Oz, you don't need to buy anything to "bust" clouds. Follow this link, you can do it with a pipe and a garden hose.

Best Wishes, I am looking forward to your reply, Weed.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am sorry to say but you are misguided and don't have all the facts. German TV caught the German military redhanded in chemtrail spraying and had it stopped.

Watch it here at my youtube site: www.youtube.com...
Scroll down to "Chemtrail Proof - German Military Exposed."

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

TL....now THAT is interesting....those pictures!!

Thanks again for the ion links, I'll read them now.

WW

EDITING....somewhere I read about strange diamond-shaped craft. SO, the blow-up is either a camera artifact of a normal two-engined jet, or something very, very odd. Would like to learn more.

second EDIT....regarding the ions and 'orgones' and.....well, it's a lot to digest. It does talk of stuff well out of my area of expertise...I'd like to hear from some weather scientists...but in any case, the 'montalk' link is either a brand-new and groundbreaking interpretation, or just a bunch of 'pseudo-science' drivel. Not sure which, yet...nor am I qualified to judge.

I DID to a double-take, though at the term 'MICROBUST'. At first, I thought it was 'MICROBURST', which is a valid term in meteorology. Pilots are trained to recognize the signs of a possible microburst event, due to the danger of severe windshear. Dry, hot, low humidity and the presence of virga under the cumulo nimbus. 'Course now all jets in the US have Doppler radar onboard, as WindShear predictive/warning systems. I could go into the details of how they work, but it would llikely bore everyone.

[edit on 8/12/0808 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 8/12/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would like to hear comments about this video. The video shows several apparent chemtrails from a Japanese plane flying over them. You don't usually see video of chemtrails from just above them I found it interesting. In my opinion these are not normal contrails from air traffic or naturally occuring clouds.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Well they're certainly not contrails. And certainly not chemtrails either!

www.cloudappreciationsociety.org...

flyingoutofthisworld.blogspot.com...

www.pinktentacle.com...

Of course, chemtrailers see them and draw one conclusion, meteorologists see them and draw another, and cloud enthusiasts just delight in them. Who should we trust?

There's another example of such cloud streets here:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

Anyone have any sensible reason whatsoever for supposing they were chemtrails?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Essan]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join