It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Attempt to Debunk Chemtrails For Good

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight
I am wondering what this means? Is it possible, in your opinion, to make money from promoting information as regards the chemtrail issue? And if so, how? It would certainly put an angle on this subject that I hadn't considered until now.

Best Wishes.

It is possible, simply look up orgone energy buster, which is apparently a free energy machine that busts contrails to pieces. Many supporters claim it works, but I honestly couldnt see it happening, lol. Maybe my organisation should buy one to test its claims

Another person to check out is Dr Deagle who promotes his products at his conspiracy seminars. Apparently he's been part of every major conspiracy for the past 30 years. I think if he was privy to such information, the US government would have taken care of him by now

Anyway here's his website:

www.nutrimedical.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla....lots of supposition, no meat.

Your last sentence. Some trails are 'spotty'....your word.

If you meant, that contrails appear to start and stop, then Bravo!! You've just seen how atmospere works!!

If you pay real close attention, you will see a jet fly overhead, and a trail appears behind, then magically disappears! Never to re-appear again, until the next jet flies by. Second Bravo, you are seeing another atmosperic phenom!!

If you are really, really good, get binoculars, watch jets fly overhead all day, and leave NO TRAILS whatsoever!! Guess what? it's because there isn't enough moisture in the air, on those days, to produce contrails.

Great! Now you understand the dynamics of contrails.....go to the head of the class.

What about this:

UFOs have been videoed spraying chemicals, that is making a trail.

This is skunk works... real plane territory is left behind.

Pilots just fly and have no control over what is hooked up to
engines to spray more chemicals in the air.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just finished reading a book entitled Weather Warfare/The Military's Plan to Draft Mother Nature by Jerry E. Smith. He has 31 pages of Bibliography listing his sources for weather control, including chemtrails.

He does suggest that, while chemtrails are real, their purpose may not be as nefarious as we think. It's a pretty convincing argument. Wondering if anyone here has read it? If so, how does the information presented compare to the arguments for/against on this thread?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm 74 - really old.[edit on 9-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

WOW!

That is so GREAT! You are still concerned about the Earth and Humanity.
If more your age, who can remember clean skies and common sense would quit playing bridge or other mundane activities, and EDUCATE, our world could be better able to combat tyranny!

Also, about the flaxseed oil, It is an EXTREMELY good medium for lotions and stuff.
It penetrates the skin pretty well.
Emu oil would be more powerful, but, it's more expensive.
Maybe the flax mixed with heavy metals, combined with ANY sort of pathogen, would make it a fairly good delivery system.
Maybe the metals make it heavy enough to come down more quickly.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It is possible, simply look up orgone energy buster, which is apparently a free energy machine that busts contrails to pieces. Many supporters claim it works, but I honestly couldnt see it happening, lol. Maybe my organisation should buy one to test its claims
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You best stick to what you think you know ,like chemtrails
The work of Wilhelm Reich should not to be scoffed at. You really don't know much about him his technology his criminal trial and death do you?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
You best stick to what you think you know ,like chemtrails
The work of Wilhelm Reich should not to be scoffed at. You really don't know much about him his technology his criminal trial and death do you?

Sigh

Sorry, didnt realise I was talking to you, someone asked a question,I replied and gave my opinion. Do you work for Reich's supporters trying to suppress anything said against him?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Nope, I work for myself, and THINK for myself. You?

BTW You were not addressed directly by trulight. He was responding to weedwacker. This is a public forum you should expect that, and you do that yourself

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If anyone would like to watch a short video on Wilhelm Reich's life and work. click
HERE You may not of known there was a good old fashioned book burning in the USA of his work.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Thanks for the links swingarm. Very nice.

We always appreciate your contributions.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just a quick reply..

I left a link as regards ions in clouds , the response was something like this...

Essan = "Pseudo science"

Weedwhacker = "OMG!!! .... fairy dust"

Ozweatherman = "lol"

OK

1)a bell jar
2)Get an ionizer
3)Put the ionizer in the jar
4)Fill the jar with steam/vapour
5)Turn on the ionizer

Re-read the link I posted about the effect of ions on holding clouds together.

The link, again, for your convenience

Clouds & ions

Thanks for the Dr Wilhelm Reich swing, I haven't seen it yet. But I will watch it, I hope it mentions his "assasination" by the Illuminati.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by TrueLight]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

TL....I haven't even read your link to ions yet!! But, as usual, you attack anyway. Good show, old chap!!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Spread unchallenged on the Christian radio network during the mid-90's a bored x-files ufology underworld looked to the skies to find another myth to enhance their lives, the trail leads to a con... a chemical mix of misinformation and pseudo-science, crop-circles in the sky...

Crop-Dusting humans with toxic chemicals using commercial airliners that criss-cross the sky... if this evidence for stupidity continues... then I'm all for it!

-13th

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If there was an answer to my earlier question, I missed it. Has no one read the book? It is pertinent to the thread, I think: weather warfare/chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

No, hadn't heard of it before, but have added it to my list of book to get.

I suspect I may not entirely agree with his interpretation of the 'evidence' let alone conclusions, but that doesn't mean there may not be something in it.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thank you for your response. I don't know enough about meteorology to catch any errors in his arguments. It sounded good but wth do I know?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I think you will enejoy this article I happend to come accross while researching W. Reich. Some very strange stuff going on here. In this article the experimental results obtained by various researchers in the period 1950-1990 are discussed. Since all experimental results under consideration could not be explained in the framework of existing theories, these results were placed under the catagory of "experimentally-observed phenomena." It is shown that all of the experiments considered here have demonstrated a manifestation of spin-torsion interactions.

www.geocities.co.jp...

The fifth type of torsion generator employs a combination of the principles described above. For instance, a combination of high-frequency electromagnetic oscillations and topological effect (shape effect) is used in the generators developed by Yu.V.Tszyan Kanchzhen. (The operation of his devices was interpreted as "high-frequency bio-communication".) Fig.5 shows the diagram of Tszyan Kanchzhen's torsion generator. The object 6 (e.g. a hen) is placed into the receiver-enclosure 5. Another object 4 (e.g. a duck) is placed into the transmitter-enclosure. The transmitter-enclosure is a three-dimensional shape consisting of pentagon 1. Cones 2 are placed on the sides of these pentagons. The object 4 is subjected to the influence of a generator of high-frequency (~ 11 GHz) electromagnetic oscillations 3. The torsion component of these EM ocsillations excites the torsion field of object 4. This torsion field is also intensified by the topological effect of 1,2. The excited torsion field is concentrated at the tops of the cones 2 and then is directed to the receiver-enclosure 5. As a rule, a several-day stay of objects 4 and 6 in them resulted in following. If a hen is placed in the receiver-enclosure and a duck is placed in the transmitter-enclosure, then a hen gradually starts to look like a duck. (For instance, a hen gained duck webs and etc.)

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight

I left a link as regards ions in clouds , the response was something like this...

Essan = "Pseudo science"

Weedwhacker = "OMG!!! .... fairy dust"

Ozweatherman = "lol"

Thats really a bit childish

I actually haven't even read the link or commented on it, so I dont know where you got that from

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hello Oz....thanks for clarifying.

U2Us are down, but you know the disinfo one....thanks for that.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

TT...I have great respect for you, not only for your status and authority as a physician, but also for your service in Korea. I think I mentioned my Father served honorably in Korea. He didn't talk about it much, not until the latter years....and I presume some of the morphine was loosening his lips.

I took much of what he said with a grain of salt. BUT, I can state honestly, he said NOTHING about 'chemtrails'....ever.

Perhaps this should be in another thread....or maybe it was the morphine....but I know my Dad, and he was NOT on morphine, when he told me about seeing something, in his hospital room. He was dying....getting close, anyway...and could fight back to tell me what he saw. He was not afraid, because of what he saw. He seemed happy....not happy exactly...satisfied is a better term.

I talked to him about this...he didn't understand, and I just told him it was alright.

I should mention, here, that neither of us are/were religious.

My Dad told me he saw figures....not always, but he felt no threat from them, he felt they were welcoming him, but not urgently. Just, radiating love. (my interpretation)

Later, when on morphine, he was not as coherent....not verbally, of course. But, he knew what we'd talked about, months before. I could
tell....

edit....sorry, it's been five years since he died....and I didnt write this very well...maybe some of the details aren't as clear....but I DO remember his being clear, NOT on morphine, and seeing something.

Maybe this happens to all who are close to death, or just some...I don't know..

But, as to the OP....I still maintain, with the OP, from what I know that....any alleged 'spraying' from very high altitudes is pointless, as it cannot be directed nor focused.

The OP is a meteorologist, and as such, knows a lot more than I, when it cones to things atmospheric...conversely, I am a pilot, and thusly know a lot more than the OP about flying airplanes.

My father died of complications related to Adult Onset Diabetes (Type II), and Heart Disease. He had nearly died from CHF, barely able (he lived alone) called 911, was taken to ER....then, had a triple cabbage, he never fully recovered...my thoughts, staff infecton in the recovery area, and comps from the diabetes type II...but, that's hindsight.

I will stop here...point is, genetically, I may fall down my Dad's path....I am already hypertensive, and nothing helps. Oh, well.....at least I'm not diabetic!

[edit on 8/10/0808 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join