It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Here it is, read it for yourself.

"To a certain degree and yet dearest friend, this is showing to us that your TRUST level has depleted somewhat. Is this correct?

If it had, believe me , I wouldn’t be talking to you now. The clarification from White Cloud that you are of TRUTH is enough for me. I have no need to question you, for he is someone I TRUST beyond all measure, and if you’re ok in his books, then you are certainly ok in mine. I guess it’s the acceptance that it will actually take place. So many of us were so Trusting and we learned many lessons from that within ourselves. It still is hard to imagine that something like this could actually happen,. Do you know what I mean or not?

Not really, for we are inside the ship therefore we know it exists!!!! All we have to do now is follow our new plans, and we shall not be disclosing them to you at this juncture.

Phew!!

We have understood through what took place on the 14th that it is not wise … for your safety, (and may we say to a degree that many of you may never be aware of) … to reveal our ‘show date’. Yet it shall be so. It shall be so."

Even they are now saying what I did about giving dates like they did to her. Why are they now coming out and saying it? As so called higher beings, they would have known that from the start. This is what she said early in the session.

"We have new plans.

That’s good to hear, but let me just say before we go any further, don’t even think about telling me a date …. Because as much as I love and TRUST you … I really don’t think I could go through that again!!!!!"

I don`t believe she was very happy in how everything turned out in the end.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
"We have new plans.

That’s good to hear, but let me just say before we go any further, don’t even think about telling me a date …. Because as much as I love and TRUST you … I really don’t think I could go through that again!!!!!"

I don`t believe she was very happy in how everything turned out in the end.

I can understand that she is not happy with the way things turned out..who would be. They may have new plans and are continuing to channell through BG but I dont think they will be able to capture the love and trust they were given by this planet again do you? Maybe they should just turn up with no announcements next time. I still feel a little suspicious about this whole affair, I cant help it. Its almost like someone or something is playing with us, confusing us, taking us away from what we should be really looking towards.

I still believe in light beings and aliens of good intent, but Im not sure 100% if they are using this woman to get their message over anymore. Who really knows for sure.....only the light beings do and for some reason they stayed away.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"They may have new plans and are continuing to channell through BG but I dont think they will be able to capture the love and trust they were given by this planet again do you?"

I think your right on that, it`s hard to believe someone who on a world wide scale told this was going to happen, then not show up. To many it was like having the rug pulled out from under them.

"Maybe they should just turn up with no announcements next time."

Oh, very much so, yes, that is they way it should be done anyway.

"I still feel a little suspicious about this whole affair, I cant help it."

The first time I read about this, it sent a red flag up in my mind. It was like, hey, what about those of us who feel we should take care of our own problems out here? It was as if we had no say in it at all, just because a few wanted them to jump in and save all of humanity.

"Its almost like someone or something is playing with us, confusing us, taking us away from what we should be really looking towards."

Well, I have always felt that channeling things like this is not the way to go. So many of the channelers thoughts can get mixed into the message, that it makes the message come across in the wrong way.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Well, I have always felt that channeling things like this is not the way to go. So many of the channelers thoughts can get mixed into the message, that it makes the message come across in the wrong way.

Exactly why would aliens use channelling as their method of contact. Seems a real strange way of getting their point across to me. My thoughts on TGFL have changed since this BG affair. I no longer look towards dates and times predicted by these channellers. Its all worn a little thin with me now.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

how funny. you were right!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

aww. the burns still sore? well, it warms my heart that you are closing your mind to something. Ah, sets my soul at ease that yet another person has decided to shut that door and say no! I predict it won't be long before we have all devolved. I can't wait! Kudos to you. Build those walls, baby! Encase yourself inside all safe and warm, just make it big enough for one because you are already taking up too much space.

(if you haven't detected the heavy sarcasm yet then I can't help you at all)

cmon. We still elect presidents even though they have screwed up ALOT!
don't give up on anything. hope is a powerful thing. We are all on this site to discuss things that interest us. And please oh please keep in mind that just because YOU didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. If you don't do the proper research then you cannot form an accurate opinion or view. blossomgoodchild.com, read the channeling after oct. 14th. It explains what happened. Hey, if you don't believe it, move on to a topic you do believe in. It is a hell of a lot more CONSTRUCTIVE then simply getting your rocks off telling other people to close their minds. Stretch what you might be able to understand. Don't rule out any possibility. Mystery and the search for truth makes life worth living and makes itan important journey. All you need to do is think and feel. Like they say, connect with your truth because it is true for you AND ONLY YOU. So please, think of your truth as you would your bodily fluids. They don't bother you but no one else wants your goo spilled all over them. Every time you try to impress your truth upon anyone else it is like you are peeing all over them. Some may like but most won't. Best to get in touch with your truth and know that it is right FOR YOU for those are the only eyes you have and no one else's. Only you can truly understand yourself. That is true for everyone. (well, hee hee, I believe it is and that's part of MY truth. excuse the pee)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The M

My, but you seem to think you know so much. Tell me, why should any of us set back and let someone else take away our free will? And that`s exactly what this is about. All because some are to lazy to change their reality, and wants someone else to do it for them. Sorry M, it isn`t going to happen in this lifetime. Our reality IS changing, but thanks to no one but ourselves, we don`t need the help of others to change this world and solve our problems.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The M

Hi Im sorry I have no idea what you are referring to here as you've not quoted me. This is a very long thread and Im not sure what your getting at.

I believe our reality is changing, I also believe in the concept of TGFL, good aliens looking out for us, beings of light whos soul energy vibrates higher than ours. Beings so full of love and light their mere presence would dazzel us, this is what I believe. I think they are more energy than physical, that they do infact travel in light ships and that it is their wish to one day fill the Earth with love and light. Where BG fits into all this I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I really love your signature.
So full of love and light, thank you.

MG

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No, thank you. I love the winter scene in your avitar, very beautiful, good choice on your part.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think we are extremly lucky that it did not show up.
It was stopped and it was to our bebefit.
I love that this thread keeps on going.
It really is fantastic.
Keep the thread alive! LOL

Hey Mr. Green, pal of mine.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I think we are extremly lucky that it did not show up.
It was stopped and it was to our bebefit.
I love that this thread keeps on going.
It really is fantastic.
Keep the thread alive! LOL

Hey Mr. Green, pal of mine.

Hi Cindy.

Yes I agree its for the best no Mothership of light showed up, for whatever reason, can you imagine the reaction. You know I dont like to think of this as the Galactic federation anymore. I think that names been damadged with all this internet talk on various sites. Its like you hear that name you see a standing joke almost. I mean look this thread is now a "hoax", so we have the GLF along side another negative word. I think they'd like to be named actually to some thing like The Alliance of Light. Kind of like a re branding!! I dont know, its just that name, TGFL does them no favours at all anymore.

I wonder whats happened to B Goodchild, I cant be bothered searching out her site, its probably full of apologies or even worse more predictions. Not blaiming her at all but this channeling isnt working is it. Has anything ever come from a channeler that actually happened????

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

From my understanding the problem with Channeling is that the "lines" can be tapped by un-friendlies and the Channeler can be misguided. It is also my understanding they were coming as "friends" but they were not.
So I for one, now, with this understanding are happy they were stopped.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

From my understanding the problem with Channeling is that the "lines" can be tapped by un-friendlies and the Channeler can be misguided. It is also my understanding they were coming as "friends" but they were not.
So I for one, now, with this understanding are happy they were stopped.

yes I know what you are saying here. All is not what it seems, its so difficult as 3D beings to work out what is going on as they are far more advanced than us in the area of dimensional energy and intent. In these times a channeler really has to practise discernment.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It is also my understanding that one should only channel aspects of their own being, not something else.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It is also my understanding that one should only channel aspects of their own being, not something else.

Aspects of their own being? Can you describe this further?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
EPYCK FAIL!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I will to you but not here.

Mary had a little lamb who's fleece is white as snow
and every where that Mary went,
the lamb was sure to go.

LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Apparently it was the Russians fault

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Now I dont know if thats true but its one excuse I thought Id never hear!! Problems with dimensions, energy flux, black holes...yes yes all that I saw but the RUSSIANS!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I wonder exactly how much paypal this woman actually scammed from people?
It would be interesting to know because, it could literally be in the millions.
Peddling her books and cd's.
All based on complete BS.
If anyone ever asks you for money in relation to anything to do with the paranormal or UFO's, you can pretty much assume its a scam.

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join