It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Im not sure if anyone here noticed. I think that date she was sending out to the world was important. If you recall the issues of the world, it seemed our timeline shifted. Spreading the word for people to pay attention to this was her mission even if she believed otherwise.

Is that an official reason why they didnt turn up? They were due on the 14th Oct but the time line was shifted?

There is something about this whole Galactic Federation which now makes me question them, who they are and what their real aim is. Im not sure what it is but I think it will become clear in the next few years. Either they arent who they say they are or they are with holding some important information.

Just shows you how our beliefs can change. At the start of this thread I was a total believer, now through awarness I question them.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm bumping this historic thread back up just to remind the membership what happens to HOAXSTERS...

Skipper is no longer with us, her credibility shot... It's NEVER a good idea to post a thread that predicts A will happen by date B...

Don't be a Blossum GoodFraud...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It seems Blossom is still going strong:

An evening of ‘Love Light & Laughter’ with Blossom Goodchild.

Tues 16th Feb.

At

The Community Room, The Convent Building.
Abbotsford Convent Foundation,
1 St Heliers Street.
Abbotsford VIC 3067.

6.30pm – 7.30pm ... Inspirational speaking with Blossom.

20min interval. (Please bring your own refreshments. A cafe maybe (?) open)

7.50pm - 9pm ... Blossom will channel White Cloud.

Entrance $20.

Anyone wanna split a taxi?

[edit on 29/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
have you people heard of a news van and a group of people in new mexico discover of seenin a real life ufo comin from the sky and was landin. plus it was on a cloudy day.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

7.50pm - 9pm ... Blossom will channel White Cloud.

I cant believe people are still falling for this. I did once but at least I admit I was stupid to even think any of this was true.

There is NO GFL and I have no interest what so ever in what this White Cloud may or may not say especially when the cloud isnt providing any coffee..what a cheapskate!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

LOL, you need to check the batteries in your sarcasm detector! Chadwickus is no follower of the Goodfraud!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

LOL, you need to check the batteries in your sarcasm detector! Chadwickus is no follower of the Goodfraud!

I know that!!! Thats why I put
...however it would be interesting to see him sat there listening to the tales of the cloud lol yes I can see it now, sat there listening to blossoms ‘Love Light & Laughter’ evening ....

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I think I would go insane trying to listen to some cloth eared bint talk to a cloud for 2 hours.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I think I would go insane trying to listen to some cloth eared bint talk to a cloud for 2 hours.

and so would I.

actually its a bit of a come down dont you think from talking to a galactic ship the size of several football pitches to a cloud.

Sorry to all the GFL fans if I sound sarcastic but quite frankly its time for an end to all this nonsense and for them to come to their senses.

There are indeed far greater discoveries deep within the inner self that will take you to cosmic awarness, only the soul self can do this and any so called alien federation is merely a distraction on your path towards your inner cosmic self.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Oh, they have... At least the ones here on ATS have come to their senses. Just keepin' this thread alive to remind others what happens when ya lose yer friggin' mind!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Hi!

After being under grey leaden clouds here in Berlin for 16 consecutive days I started to (briefly) talk to the clouds and found myself using the term "GFL" but I'm pretty sure it didn't have the same meaning as Blossoms acronym!

Peace!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Oh, they have... At least the ones here on ATS have come to their senses. Just keepin' this thread alive to remind others what happens when ya lose yer friggin' mind!

Yes thats good to see. Im re posting an edit to just guide people as to why it is important we dont loose our minds to these new age chanellers of clouds and what nots.

There are indeed far greater discoveries deep within the inner self that will take you to cosmic awarness, only the soul self can do this and any so called alien federation is merely a distraction on your path towards your inner cosmic self.

I am a firm believer in giving people the confidence AND courage to seek their own path and not to give their inner light up to new age nonsense.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Seeking your inner guidance is always the best bet but I do not see the harm in a little nonsense and flight of fancy. What the heck else do we have?

Hey MG...Peace & Love friend of mine.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Seeking your inner guidance is always the best bet but I do not see the harm in a little nonsense and flight of fancy. What the heck else do we have?

Hey MG...Peace & Love friend of mine.

yes and what a load of nonsense this whole story is/was! Flight of fancy indeed. I see what your saying that as long as you see that speaking to a clouds for 2 hours is a flight of fancy then its just a bit of fun...but its the people who take this into their lives as their religion that is the sad part.

But folks are free to follow whatever they wish I guess.

Peace and love to you also Cindy. Nice to cross paths on thread with you.

MG

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I am starting to think that they do not exist at all in our reality or dimension.
However I will always hope they do.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You all may want to see this link. I suspect it wasn't the real Federation that gave the message to B. Goodchild.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Why keep flogging a long dead horse.
Thats 8 minutes i will never get back.
Talk about your timeslips.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Why not not keep on flogging when the Horse itself refuses to die?
Blossom back on the Bandwagon for this October..
Blossom Channeling again

And yet we are particularly interested in the discrepancy between those who will be aware of the reason we come and those who will have convinced themselves that we are here to take over the planet for our own sustenance! And I feel that is where all of us that have awoken to the Love that you are bringing will start our ‘gentle persuasion’ to allow those in fear to KNOW that you are here only to assist. May we speak candidly? Preparation is underway to ‘surprise’. It has been deemed that this is to now be the most secure avenue. Therefore we say to you to be on RED ALERT.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Yeah, most people don't care anymore.
Certainly I don't.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
GARDEN GROVE - According to multiple anonymous sources within the World Health Organisation and the United Nations, the Crystal Cathedral located in Garden Grove (CA), will soon be the new headquarters of the Galactic Federation.

The glass-design building that is serving as a church and religious community centre for the American Reformed Church of Garden Grove will have a new function within 6-8 months from now sources are telling.

Sheila Schuller Coleman, a representative of the American Reformed Church of Garden Grove already stated that they had financial problems within the organisation of the church a couple of weeks ago in an interview with a local TV station.

The new owner is not known yet, but numerous sources are implying that former US president Jimmy Carter possibly is one of the anonymous investors behind this new religious organisation of the Galactic Federation.

source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316 >>

join