It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

No offence Ironclad but right here is where you belong.
Keep on dipping your wick.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Skipper1975

So o the 11.11.08 people are gunna have a choice to Vibrate to the 5th dimension...?

LOL gimme' a break.

Well tell me one thing & I'll consider vibrating to he 5th dimension..

Can you get laied in the 5th dimension or are we all energy & light & stuff..

Cause if I can't get my end in, on that side, I'd rather stay right here thks very much!!!

LOl no no ones gonna vibrate onto the 5th dimension on 11.11.08! The energies experienced on the higher dimensions are far greater in intensity than that of our 3D experiences so to answer your question...yes but not in the way you see it as. You will experience love so strong and unconditional you whont need to "get laied" as you put it.

Well you did ask!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So o the 11.11.08 people are gunna have a choice to Vibrate to the 5th dimension...?

LOL gimme' a break.

Cause if I can't get my end in, on that side, I'd rather stay right here thks very much!!!

lol you can still get laid in 5D my brotha!

you are still physical,but crystaline with more of your "junk" DNA activated..

and you won't notice this if you havn't yet till we get closer to 2012 and more energy flows in to activate your DNA...

on 11-11-08 we are going to have a global meditation to send love/positive energy into our planetary grid to help awaken people..

you may feel something!

namaste'

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

you are still physical,but crystaline with more of your "junk" DNA activated..

and you won't notice this if you havn't yet till we get closer to 2012 and more energy flows in to activate your DNA...

on 11-11-08 we are going to have a global meditation to send love/positive energy into our planetary grid to help awaken people..

you may feel something!

namaste'

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Skipper1975]

Oh Im so looking forward to the 11.11.08 now!
A global meditation of love/positive energy....count me in. Lets hope many feel the new frequency of unconditional love.

Love , light and positivity what a combination. Its funny how it takes you over to the point of no return.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

LOL gimme' a break.

LOl no no ones gonna vibrate onto the 5th dimension on 11.11.08! The energies experienced on the higher dimensions are far greater in intensity than that of our 3D experiences so to answer your question...yes but not in the way you see it as. You will experience love so strong and unconditional you whont need to "get laied" as you put it.

Well you did ask!

If you don't get laied, your testcles will explode!!!

Sheesh, even Catholic Prists are aware of this..., Why you think they're always in trouble?

BTW, all my DNA active & accounted for.., as is everyone else. There is no junk DNA and there is no Hidden DNA.

Hey whats gunna happen on 11.11.08 with all the ppls like me, who are too Oafish to transcend... Will yous guys suddenly become our gods & make us worship you?

[edit on 10/30/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ummm Skipper, I wouldn`t let your ego get in the way of clear thinking like that. I understand, once transition is made into the 4th density, then work for the 5th begins. That is the point Skipper, as of this moment, we work on going into the 4th density, then the same happens before moving on into the 5th. You forget, we need to move into the 4th first. And please, don`t tell me that oh, but we ARE going into the 5th, nope, sorry, we`re no where near that point yet. Not even close. It`s one stage at a time sir, no more.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
"hold on to you hat"

ROFLMAO . that is the most pathetic cop out EVAR

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
LOL i cant believe this thread is still going.

Has Goodies gone into hiding and coming out on Halloween?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ethann
but how do we know it did not appear somewhere over the southern hemisphere?Apparently they are not allowing for any speculation other than this being a hoax so i won't elaborate further.

because we have many ATS members in the southern hemisphere, and none of then reported seeing a giant space craft hover for three days.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

If you don't get laied, your testcles will explode!!!

Sheesh, even Catholic Prists are aware of this..., Why you think they're always in trouble?

BTW, all my DNA active & accounted for.., as is everyone else. There is no junk DNA and there is no Hidden DNA.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by Ironclad]

Well I dont think you'll explode in that way...but being female it hasnt crossed my mind! The higher dimensions are still physical but not in the way this 3D plane is, they are more free flowing, more of energy than physical form but beings on the 4th and above do still have physical form. They have just developed a higher awarness. Take a cat or dog would be classed as in a 2D plane even though they live among us 3D beings. They can move from side to side, jump around but they have no higher awarness that us as 3D beings have. We have awarness of a higher consciousness, the animals although connected to it are far less aware of it.

Yes you do have hidden DNA. We all do, in the human genome we have 50% unused repetative sequences. The active parts known as the exons code for all the other things we need to live. This unused DNA is in all of us..even you. I wouldnt call it junk DNA though just unused as yet.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I really don't believe in junk DNA, other than it's just that, junk.

My (I Just know i'm gunna mis-spell this & make it sound dirty, not intended), Penial Gland (the one in my head all you sick ppls), is much larger than it should be, I am empathic (I can feel ppls eotions), this is something natural, like a throwback (LOLz I'm a throwback in the genepool). Animals use these skills alot in the wild, but humans have lost the need.

Some however, retain this ability, like Seers, telekineteic, Chanellers etc.
Got nothing to do with advancment of the DNA or Evolution. It's as I said, a throwback fom another time. Natural skills that we all once had & never will again on a large scale.

Nothing mystical or metephysical about these abilities, no more thn the other organs in our bodies that no longer serve any function.

There is no advancement to a higher level!! atleast not in this millenia, not atleast for another few 100,000 years. We do not evolve like that just over night. We are still savages, each and every one of us, andno matter how much we Ooooommmmb...Ooooommmmb, we simply are not going to just suddenly evolve 100,000 years worth in one night.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

There is no advancement to a higher level!! atleast not in this millenia, not atleast for another few 100,000 years. We do not evolve like that just over night. We are still savages, each and every one of us, andno matter how much we Ooooommmmb...Ooooommmmb, we simply are not going to just suddenly evolve 100,000 years worth in one night.

Things are happening at a much faster pace. I know people that have un locked the secrets of enligtenment and awakened the kundalini in just say a year of meditation. This sort of thing used to take decades of total committment to meditation, it only happenned to masters and Gurus and the like. We have been given the tools to unlock these secrets in a much quicker time frame.

Ooooooooommmmmmb LOL I dont say this EVER! Your so funny. Do you say this at all? Does anyone actually say this? Maybe they do..but I dont!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is aimed mainly at Skipper but is also directed to any other GFL/FL believers:

Part of me really, really wants to just start throwing out obscenities towards you, the ignorance and stubbornness is infuriating.

I know it will be in vain, you'll just say I'm not enlightened or something similar.

So instead of of going off at you I will just point out that this thread has huge [HOAX] tags on it, NO ONE and I do mean NO ONE buys your rubbish anymore.

Blossom and all her merry friends have had their chance, the date was set, you had a lot of people paying attention and you didn't deliver.

So no matter what you want to try to say now, just remember, your name is MUD.

You have ZERO credibility

So go ahead tell me I'm not worthy of your 5th dimension or tell me I'm not enlightened because you are PREDICTABLE and that's the only come back you have.

SERIOUSLY go see a DOCTOR, schizophrenia is controllable these days, you don't have to suffer.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I believe in aliens of love and light. Im not sure where Miss Blossom fits into this, but I dont think this thread is about her anymore. Her prediction did not happen, so what? Im not about to loose my belief in love and light because of one person. There are many channellers in this world, predicting many things but as long as we follow our hearts we will be fine. I knew about TGFL long before this thread and Miss Blossoms 14th Oct thing. It would have been nice but a whole federation whont be lost due to one woman getting her information wrong.

I hope he doesnt mind but Id like to draw your attention to this thread. I think its an amazing idea and one that will bring great love and light to Earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I just want to add my thoughts to all this and say that I have actually seen loads of ufo's. The first time it was real spielberg stuff. Lights in the sky becoming actual craft that flew right over our heads, no noise made.I was with three others. Since then they regularly make contact as lights in the sky. I have seen them so I know they are there and I am sure eventually they will make themselves known on a large scale. Unfortunately predictions are a very difficult thing to make. I have had psychics try and provide timescales for things in my life and they are rarely correct although the predictions do occur eventually. So Blossom got it wrong but it's no big deal. But they ARE definitely out there!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, I'm sure I have some company in this observation: Why are you here then? Are there not sufficiently other threads to cast your pearls of wisdom? Honestly, you knew your comments would not be well-received so why bother?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

So, what you're saying is if I have something to say that's gonna step on some toes I shouldn't say it?

pfft as if.

don't worry I plan to ignore this thread now as best I can.

As you were...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

As a channel myself, it's very difficult to interpret the message. Things don't necessarily come in words. They seldom do. In any management course you learn that how you present your message is only half of it. It's also how the message is received. I'm not talking about chinese whispers. You can say the exact same words to five different people and you might just end up with five different results.

Channeling is a tough job. You have to take yourself out of it completely. I heal others by channeling energy but sometimes I get images (plants, foods, colors, etc.) and just as often I get a sort of hint about a situation and I have to try to piece it together. Once a friend sent a colleague of hers to me. He told me only that he was suffering from insomnia and that it was becoming a problem. I started scanning with my hands to see if there was anything physical but got nothing so I just waited for anything to come to me. After a few minutes I got an image of a peach or peaches. I said that maybe he should try eating a few peaches per day (because usually it's like a natural medicine...but peaches for insomnia?). A few minutes later - and I don't know how it came into my head - I said that I don't know if this is an appropriate question but does he have a girlfriend or wife or something. I said that I have the feeling that he needs to sleep next to her because that's the source of his insomnia. He replied that his sleeplessness began when he met a girl that he felt that there could be something meaningful between them and that she had gone away for a couple of weeks. She would be back in some four days or so and that she had given him a peach when they met.

So okay, peaches weren't the cure for his insomnia. Based on my prior experience it was a guess that became clearer with more information. That's how it is. We live our daily lives in these three dimensions. When we go outside of that, we fumble in the dark for a while but things get lighter as you go and gain enLIGHTenment. Yeah, we like light.

Cut dear old Blossom a bit of slack here. She's fumbling too. She gives the best info she can.

And it's one heck of a lot more than you skeptics give. This is why you're not required in these threads and why your comments only scream of your closed-mindedness. Try learning from the info here until you have something better to contribute, please.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg, you say Blossom is fumbling? If this is the case, then why are people like this putting out information to the world? Why not wait till the channeler is more enlightened? I can tell you, this is one of the rasons why I didn`t buy the story from the beginning. There can be to much of the channelers thoughts added to the message without them even knowing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

See here's the thing.

You & all the other Love & Light pplz are too single minded. If someone don't believe you & puts forward their opinion, you just repeat yourself... Love & Light, Love & Light.

It drives ppl crazy.

I aquaint your Lightpeople to the likes of Scientologists & Fanatical Christians.

Your beliefs are the only beliefs & your ways should be embrased by all.

Personally, I don't want to embrace the light..lol

I look at myself as a "true Neutral".

If everyone were to embrace the light, there would be no evil. With no evil there is chaos, just as there is chaos with only evil.

There must always be a balance between light & dark.

And rememberm noit everything is a simple as plain black & white. There are many, many shades of gray.

Those are my true beliefs, you have yours & I have mine. But do you see me preaching to ppls to meditate & embrace true neutrality, over & over?

Just stop trying to save everyone & let ppl get on with their lives. Go do your meditation, weather its 1 person or 1 billion, it don't matter, remember what Yoda said, Size dose not matter.

I'm sure you & Skippy togeather, can really meditate up a new world order of your own... Go get em guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join