It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

" There is no advancement to a higher level!! atleast not in this millenia, not atleast for another few 100,000 years. We do not evolve like that just over night. We are still savages, each and every one of us, andno matter how much we Ooooommmmb...Ooooommmmb, we simply are not going to just suddenly evolve 100,000 years worth in one night. "

We might evolve but clearly you are not. Your mind is closed in a tight little box and that is just fine, however for some of us it is not. Now I entertain that none of this is possible but I also entertain that it is entirely possible and proceed accordingly.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have to admit the love and light thing works my nerves a bit because, we humans don't know anything about love and not much about light.

I work on the light part, love however, I don't know so much.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A quick youtube search reveals dozens of October 14 UFO videos
including one that appeared on Ukrainian news

www.youtube.com...

food for thought

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinkmore

All I can say is - WOW

[edit on 30-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Personally, I don't want to embrace the light..lol

I look at myself as a "true Neutral".

If everyone were to embrace the light, there would be no evil. With no evil there is chaos, just as there is chaos with only evil.

There must always be a balance between light & dark.

Just stop trying to save everyone & let ppl get on with their lives. Go do your meditation, weather its 1 person or 1 billion, it don't matter, remember what Yoda said, Size dose not matter.

I'm sure you & Skippy togeather, can really meditate up a new world order of your own... Go get em guys!

Yes you are you and I am me! I like you, you seem a good sort of guy to me. Not over powering with your answers and remain calm compared to some on this site...Im sorry I never wished to take you into the light or anything like that... and yes there is a balance between light and dark but its in darknesses court at the moment thats why we need more light.

OK I'll go away and stop going on about love and light, but it whont make the whole awakening thing stop. That has already started and who knows you may be next to feel it

Me and skippy meditate up a new world order
no thanks, Ive got other plans.

Have fun I know I will.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Once again must we unpack our travelbag.... Man I had high hopes for the arrival of "Alabama". We (the world) could have used a good shake-up, plus the chance to see and hear the top-brass, try to cover their sixes.

But as usual, it turned out to be just another bogus story.... and that really pisses me off.

Peace & Love to all mankind

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

on 11-11-08 we are going to have a global meditation to send love/positive energy into our planetary grid to help awaken people.. you may feel something!

Oh, I know I am gonna 'feel something' but it'll probably be agony when I yank my back out on the Teacups again at Disney World!

Say- if 'Love' and 'Light' are single and female, they are more than welcome to join me on a date for the whole time....;-D

Being from another planet, I am sure they wont mind my hideous appearance.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

And yet I'd wager that every single new study that comes out from the scientific community you welcome with open arms. When they get it wrong - and do they ever! - that's how science works. It's empirical. And things outside of these 3Ds can't be given the same room for error? Hello? What kind of double standard is that?

Frankly, I don't believe the first report that comes out, nor the second...until it sounds right and makes sense (which is flippin' rare, let me say here), it's all pie in the sky.

Now other dimensions don't obey our myopic laws of science. And can you guess why not? That's right: Because we don't know squat. We know sweet F.A. about The Way Things Work.

Our best human minds can't work things out, not even as to how our own bodies work, not how the planet works. Take all your experts on a given subject. How many will be of identically like minds about their specific area? I'm gonna say zero. Each one will have their own view that diverges from their esteemed colleagues' in some significant way at some significant juncture.

Why are you people so hard on practitioners of something you cannot even fathom? Give us time to work things out as you do those who deal in more limited matters. Our subject matter is considerably larger.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

"And yet I'd wager that every single new study that comes out from the scientific community you welcome with open arms. When they get it wrong - and do they ever! - that's how science works. It's empirical. And things outside of these 3Ds can't be given the same room for error? Hello? "What kind of double standard is that?"

Egg, if I were you, I wouldn`t wager on that, I`m afraid you would lose your money. Your only assuming that`s how I think. Sorry, but your wrong. Science is a hit and miss field, way to many things that science has come up with over the years has been proven wrong.

"Frankly, I don't believe the first report that comes out, nor the second...until it sounds right and makes sense (which is flippin' rare, let me say here), it's all pie in the sky."

I feel the same way myself.

"Now other dimensions don't obey our myopic laws of science. And can you guess why not? That's right: Because we don't know squat. We know sweet F.A. about The Way Things Work."

We don`t know anything? How about the young grade school boy that come up with rechargable batteries that last longer then the ones engineers and scientists have developed? The science that man knows, only scratches the surface of things. We have a long way to go, and much more to learn about science.

"Our best human minds can't work things out, not even as to how our own bodies work, not how the planet works. Take all your experts on a given subject. How many will be of identically like minds about their specific area? I'm gonna say zero. Each one will have their own view that diverges from their esteemed colleagues' in some significant way at some significant juncture."

Like I said, it`s a hit and miss subject. Science is no different then anything else that is taught. We learn all we can of science, but with trial and error, we add a little more to that knowledge over time.

"Why are you people so hard on practitioners of something you cannot even fathom? Give us time to work things out as you do those who deal in more limited matters. Our subject matter is considerably larger."

Again, your assuming something about me that you have no clue about. I myself have worked with automatic writing, and meditation for years. I know how the mind can add it`s own thoughts to messages that are given. The problem I see, is getting ones self to stay completely out of the body while doing a channeling, so the mind does not interfere with the message that is being brought through.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

If I do awaken......

Do I get to call myself something reeeal catchy & most imprtantly...

Do I get a Light Saber?

I'd like Green with dule blades please!!!

[edit on 10/31/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Mr Green

If I do awaken......

Do I get to call myself something reeeal catchy & most imprtantly...

Do I get a Light Saber?

I'd like Green with dule blades please!!!

[edit on 10/31/2008 by Ironclad]

Of course..all the above will be given. You will be named Lord Ironclad which naturally means as a Galactic Defender you will have a duel light saber of the colour Green.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

So why are you expecting miracles from something that we've shut ourselves off to for too long now? Look, you can not hold ethereal things to tangible standards. You can't make thoughts behave like books. It just isn't the way. So get over it and move along. There are other things to discuss here.

Look, if you can't relate to this stuff because you're not a sensitive - yet - then please don't try and discount it to those of us who experience this stuff as an integral part of our lives. That's like saying that because you don't like broccoli that it's not a real food.

Live and let live.

I might add here that you don't have to leave your body to do this. If you do automatic writing then you should understand the basics of channeling. That *is* channeling and something that despite my own efforts to open as another option for receiving messages, it just has never happened. But I can heal with my hands and astral project and experience clairvoyance and clairgustation and perform remote healing and on and on. That doesn't mean I don't believe in automatic writing. Why are you open to only what you can understand? Is your reality so small?

[edit on 31/10/2008 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

"So why are you expecting miracles from something that we've shut ourselves off to for too long now? Look, you can not hold ethereal things to tangible standards. You can't make thoughts behave like books. It just isn't the way."

And where did I say I was expecting miracles from anything? As far as thoughts, how do you think we create all that you see around us? If there were no thoughts, nothing would ever be invented or created.

"So get over it and move along. There are other things to discuss here."

Get over it and move along? When did you become my master? Because you may not agree with what I`m saying, does not give you the right to tell me I have to get over it and move along. Did I do that to you? No, everyone has the right to express their opinions.

"Look, if you can't relate to this stuff because you're not a sensitive - yet - then please don't try and discount it to those of us who experience this stuff as an integral part of our lives. That's like saying that because you don't like broccoli that it's not a real food."

You see, it`s the first part of the statement you made here that I find strange. Being a sensitive is an everyday part of my life, as it is with everyone, some just haven`t figured that out yet. The reason I "discount it", is because, if we are to bring true messages through, without errors, we need to learn how to step out of the body completely, so that the message will not be tainted with our own personal expressions. A good example of this is, like putting specific dates onto something that is to happen in our near future. Time on the other side, is not as we see it here, you should know that. The body of the message may be true, but one can`t pinpoint an exact time it will come to pass. Ask your source if I`m wrong here. Also, ask it/them what happens to someone who may give exact dates, and what happens if the dates all came true? I for one, would never want to be in that position. You would be the target of every extremist group in the world, and I don`t mean in a loving way.

"Live and let live."

I feel the same way. I don`t hold anything against people like BG. My fear is in their personal safety. When we take it upon ourselves to give the world a message, and you get an extremely large following of people, there may be a few of those followers who may not like the idea of being lead on with the message, only to find that it never comes true. There are some out there who don`t mind taking the law into their own hands, and hurting or even killing someone because God told them that this person is really a puppet of Satan, and needs to be exterminated. Do you understand where I`m coming from now?

"I might add here that you don't have to leave your body to do this. If you do automatic writing then you should understand the basics of channeling. That *is* channeling and something that despite my own efforts to open as another option for receiving messages, it just has never happened. But I can heal with my hands and astral project and experience clairvoyance and clairgustation and perform remote healing and on and on. That doesn't mean I don't believe in automatic writing. Why are you open to only what you can understand? Is your reality so small?"

I understand the point of not having to leave the body to do this. My point is, if one can fully keep the mind from interfering with the message without leaving the body, then great, but if not, then that person needs to learn how to step aside for a given time, so the message can come through bypassing their own human thoughts. I am open to all types of these things. I`m not saying that they are not real, by no means. And I`m not saying you can`t do these things yourself, I believe you do them. I have watched many new people come to group spiritual meetings, and within a week, think they have everything down to a science, and start giving readings to other people. Do you know what the percentage is of these other people coming back to them, and letting them know that the reading they got was wrong? Around 95% of these other people do this. It is so hard for that person to comprehend the fact that the science they thought they had mastered, had really let them down. They do not understand, it takes time to get everything mastered.

A good question to ask your source, is about Universal Law and how it effects those who try and give specified dates in messages, and see what you get for a responce.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am so sure it is the case. Good to hear it from a psychics viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I am not so sure this is a Hoax .

First my defining a Hoax is when someone creates a fake UFO and puts it on youtube saying it real and then at some point comes out and says it is fake like the Hati UFOs from a few months ago .

Blossom Goodchild and this Federation of Light how does ATS even know they are a Hoax ?

You really need to seperate what Blossom has done or is doing verses historical UFO Hoaxes.

Now she is back up and channelling again from what I have seen on the Blogspot 10-14-08 they even had a podcast interview with her a few days ago .

If your a Lightworker does this shatter your belief system spirituallY?

If your a Ufologist does this make you now a skeptic of Ets and UFos even existing?

I think this is a test of our faith and conviction of what we know is true in the Universe we live in .

If their is a Federation of Light that Blossom is communicating with and she has some contract with them on a spiritual level or mission .

Who are we to judge her and them?

I believe one thing solely and that is the seek truth we do not jump to a conclusion that this thread was and is now as ATS states a Hoax.

You truly have no idea.

Yes we can say that maybe nothing happened Oct 14th,2008 but thats about it.

On the other hand their were many UFO reports on the days of the 14th and beyound that were video taped including in Stepenville Texas which seems to be a hotspot for sightings.

maybe we all need to get off the computer and be better sky observers now .

Have video cams and Digital camera's ready thats the only way we will know what is above us not on the computer debating it.

So that means all of us can look in the day time or night time for possible UFO sightings and if we do this we can share what we get .

Thats much better then writing this off as a Hoax.

If your a serious reseacher of this subject on youtube where many post fake video etc on this subject their are a few that are real check for sightings after the 14th or on the 14th,2008 you will find some Hoax and real video .

If you come across one about China with people looking up its a Hoax.

Thats it from here.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Is it easy to not believe it? Yes. And why would I say that? Just like a politician, even the FoL back peddles on what they say. Here is a small bit from a channeling session she did a while ago. I found this on one of the light workers websites.

"To a certain degree and yet dearest friend, this is showing to us that your TRUST level has depleted somewhat. Is this correct?

If it had, believe me , I wouldn’t be talking to you now. The clarification from White Cloud that you are of TRUTH is enough for me. I have no need to question you, for he is someone I TRUST beyond all measure, and if you’re ok in his books, then you are certainly ok in mine. I guess it’s the acceptance that it will actually take place. So many of us were so Trusting and we learned many lessons from that within ourselves. It still is hard to imagine that something like this could actually happen,. Do you know what I mean or not?

Not really, for we are inside the ship therefore we know it exists!!!! All we have to do now is follow our new plans, and we shall not be disclosing them to you at this juncture.

Phew!!

We have understood through what took place on the 14th that it is not wise … for your safety, (and may we say to a degree that many of you may never be aware of) … to reveal our ‘show date’. Yet it shall be so. It shall be so."

Even they are now saying what I did about giving dates like they did to her. Why are they now coming out and saying it? As so called higher beings, they would have known that from the start. This is what she said early in the session.

"We have new plans.

That’s good to hear, but let me just say before we go any further, don’t even think about telling me a date …. Because as much as I love and TRUST you … I really don’t think I could go through that again!!!!!"

It looks to me that even she is not happy at all about what they put her through.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

It is hard to believe that some people are still putting BG & the FoL on a pedistal.

Honsetly, I cannot believe that BG is still claiming to chanell them & still charging SUCKERS for the privelage of hearing these so called Chanellings.

What I want to know & "I am dying to know", is what is their next date..lol there will be another one, or at least a timeframe.

And when they don't show up then, there will be another excuse & another timeframe & another & another, until all BG's Followers have been bled dry.

And even then, they will still have faith in her...lol

One of my best friends is a BG follower & she will go with this, as far as BG will take it. It's sad, very sad to watch stupid people get taken for a ride like this, having their hopes built up & then dashes time & time again.

BG is a fake, I have no sympathy for her, she preys on ppls hopes for a better way of life. Thats a pretty low thing to do. And even when she was caught out, she found a new way to continue doing it.

THis woman should be investigated by the Feds & she should have all her ill gotten gains confiscated.

I mean honestly, If I started sellin Sugar Water, claiming it to be a miricle cure for every disease to mankind, I'd be arrested. What BG is doing is no different.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

"It is hard to believe that some people are still putting BG & the FoL on a pedistal.

Honsetly, I cannot believe that BG is still claiming to chanell them & still charging SUCKERS for the privelage of hearing these so called Chanellings."

It`s amazing that some people need to be lead around like little kids who are lost.

"What I want to know & "I am dying to know", is what is their next date..lol there will be another one, or at least a timeframe.

And when they don't show up then, there will be another excuse & another timeframe & another & another, until all BG's Followers have been bled dry."

I don`t think you`ll see her doing that any time soon. They got called on that one, and will not venture into a date again. Like I said before, not everyone out here is stupid, I saw through it the first time I read it.

"One of my best friends is a BG follower & she will go with this, as far as BG will take it. It's sad, very sad to watch stupid people get taken for a ride like this, having their hopes built up & then dashes time & time again."

I don`t think their stupid, as much as they are looking for someone to lead them around, because they have no faith in themselves. People like that don`t want to be responsible for their actions, and want someone else to clean up the mess.

"BG is a fake, I have no sympathy for her, she preys on ppls hopes for a better way of life. Thats a pretty low thing to do. And even when she was caught out, she found a new way to continue doing it."

The sad part is, this goes on all over the world, and all it takes is a few to latch onto someone or something like this to make it grow.

"THis woman should be investigated by the Feds & she should have all her ill gotten gains confiscated.

I mean honestly, If I started sellin Sugar Water, claiming it to be a miricle cure for every disease to mankind, I'd be arrested. What BG is doing is no different."

You know, and I know, this will never happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It would be nice if these guys who seem to think they are protecting us from some horrendous prank would pack their bags and go home. They seem to think the motto "Deny ignorance" means "Deny everything". I truly wonder how it got to this stage here. Yes, there are hoaxes and things that are readily explained away and those debunks are fine. But these guys just come on here and say "it's clearly a hoax" or "show me the proof that it's real". We get that from the flaming military and police, ffs. We don't need it here. This seems to me to be the place you came to escape that sort of idiocy, not to confront it anew.

So, by the same token as some posters here take, we should not report what is channelled until you have sufficient experience to do so. Hello? Who's gonna write the job spec? Are we going to have to earn a Master's or PhD in channelling next in order to do this? It just doesn't and can't work that way.

You know, where I live you have to be a licensed massage therapist to practice energy healing. I mean really. That's like requiring quantum physicists to be auto mechanics. Totally absurd. And this is the same sort of mentality we meet here from those who just don't have a clue.

Practice some of the patience and tolerance the material world rejects when you address these matters, please. That's all I'm asking. Be bigger than you normally are.

And as to that sugar water cure analogy: Just how much did you have emotionally invested in her prediction? You're like seriously over the top there. Grow up and get over it, lads.

[edit on 3/11/2008 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am a new reader of the ATS site and find it totally amazing that over 300 pages of comments have been generated over nothing. Maybe I'm just an old geezer pushing 62 but it seems awfully simple. 1. Channeler sets date. 2. Channeler apologizes she was duped. 3. Entire channeling community gets big black eye. Everything else is just eyewash except WHO duped her? Black OPS mind bending microwaves or what? Have Fun !

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join