It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to get this out into the open!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I'm with you on this. I think the story is recognizable as fake, everthing points to it; Starts of blazing, then gets irritated, then gets insulted, then admitting fake/hoax. No prove, only agressive attitude when asked for giving us some. Like it is the most common thing to happen and we're all a$$hole$ for not believing.

Sorry, I would be patient to tell ery little detail. If i witnessed something extraordinary, it would be important for ATS to get every little detail. Even without digital prove, I would make my story precise as possible, not getting irritated!

Maybe an other attention seeker? ATS = Attention Tourists Site????

Hey OP; If your still there: Clear up or clear out!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
the OP should expand on this and create a great short story to submit to a journal. it isnt bad- an unknown biped creature running amok at a military installation.

its all fabrication, of course. i sincerely hope the OP ISNT a marine- those guys are usually very tough, mentally and physically. the op was so thin-skinned. "jerk", he taunted way back on page 1 (yet i think its a femal). how funny is that? yea, some marine.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As much as I love this site,and enjoy looking at the new threads to see if anything amazing has happened.I am also aware that this site needs a constant stream of good threads that will bring in the hits.ATS is a bussiness they need high volumes of traffic to appeal to the advertisers.Well written stories like this have a good chance of getting a high number of hits. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mod Edit - removed large quote and minimal two word reply. Please check your U2Us.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[edit on 8/5/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

Hello, it would truly be amazing if indeed your story is true. The only question I have for you is, are you a male or a female?? I would assume that you are a male, however you wrote, that you pinned your flashlight back onto your blouse. I have to say, I have never heard a man refer to a shirt (any sort of shirt) as a blouse.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
MOD NOTE-

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: How Not To Be Banned From ATS – Please Review This Link.

Please confine your remarks to the topic at hand, and not specific members.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[edit on 8/5/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So Was It BigFoot?

If It wasn't For You To Tell Us this Story, You Know For a Fact That The Gov't Would Have Never Told Us. They Hide a lot Of things From Us. UFO's Information, What really happens to some Of our Soliders, 9/11, etc.

You Need To Tell Us The Rest Please. If This Ends Up To Be A Guy In A Gorilla Suit I'm Going to be mad

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Marine Corps Uniform Digicam top is called a Blouse. Senior NCO's give "Direct Orders" Officers issue "Lawful Orders"

Ther L/cpl was standing "Firewatch" albeit Assistant "Duty NCO" to others, "CQ" (Charge of Quarters in other Military jargan.

I'm current Military 28 years now!

And yes, Strange Things happen all the time that are not Classified and do not become Classified, they get filed under "unexplained phenomenon" and recorded in the Duty record book.

Good Story either way, hell I've had to deal with angry bears on Guard Duty, never as Duty NCO (Just drunken Marines)

"Train for War, Pray for Peace" - Semper Fi

VDOG.45

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Former Military here as well the thing that blares out at me as being a hoax:

General Order 5
To quit my post only when properly relieved.

Where was your relief? The only way you ever leave a post is when there is somene else to take it over for you. Otherwise you leave a hole in security.

Where did you get you NVG's? I saw no mention of you recieving a pair in your story. If you were issued a rifle the arms room would have been opened up, and Night Vision would have been issued. I dont care how "rushed" things were NVG's would have been second priority after weapons. You claim that everyone unloaded on the beast/creature but didnt have a debriefing untill the next morning? Uhm I dont think so a senior officer would have been there not an NCOIC issuing live rounds and going on a hunting trip would require that in the least. Discharging live rounds on a military instalation not at a designated range with only an NCOIC and waiting untill the next morning for debrief YA RIGHT.

edit for fat fingers

[edit on 5-8-2008 by drift393]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A marginally interesting story.
If true not a good sign of things at that base. Certainly sounded like a fubar to me but without any military experience I am not qualified or experienced in that area of fubar.
If not true it is another case of muddying the waters and watering down real reports.
The old story of the boy who cried wolf.
Critiquing a story, sometimes a bit harshly, is not a problem in my opinion. The truth will out and you need a strong backbone to stand up for yourself and story.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Isn't there a bigfoot society that could be told of this.

Beaufort, South Carolina sounds like a likely place location for sightings of this tpye of Creature. Parris Islands has the Marines there so this might be of interest to Bigfoot hunters.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Teh One

Hello, it would truly be amazing if indeed your story is true. The only question I have for you is, are you a male or a female?? I would assume that you are a male, however you wrote, that you pinned your flashlight back onto your blouse. I have to say, I have never heard a man refer to a shirt (any sort of shirt) as a blouse.

I had a friend in the National Guard who often referred to his shirt as a blouse, and my Dad even would refer to his Army uniform shirt as a blouse.....military jargon .

Teh One.....I've reached the point of not reading anything but the OP's posts on a great many threads....( hit the thread button at the bottom of any post, then only the posts of that particular member will come up for viewing...)

If your story is only on your personal computer, you might be wise to clean it, but it'll be diff to get your thread deleted from ATS....you might try asking one of the Mods directly for help......

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

As I got closer he said who is the marine with you? I said I didnt know, I turned around to ask him and I almost fainted right there. I took one look and I was scared to the core I am telling you I have never, ever, ever felt like that before. You know how people say they were so scared they ">SNIP< their pants"? You see I thought that was just an expression, I didnt think you could get so scared you loose control of your bodily functions. I pissed myself, for what stood before me was the most wretched, grotesque, inhuman, frightening thing with long brown/stained fangs and a completely disfigured face I couldnt even tell where his eyes were. it was much taller than me about a foot or so and I'm 6'4.

Your powers of observation are not exactly keen. Most people would tend to notice a seven-and-a-half foot tall monster walking around with them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, that took forever, the psych eval. That whole thing just confused the hell outta me. Anyway on my way to get some chow, here is what I consider to be the best likeness of what I has seen. If you want to see what is was that I did just look at the upper half of this thing. Its uncanny how much this looks like the creature I witnessed. Just the upper half tho, I didnt get a really good look at its lower half, my flashlight only illuminated it from the waist up. So here you go.

www.pixolator.com...

I wonder where this guy got his idea for this "Ultimate Baboon" . I havnt really eaten since the event so Im pretty hungry.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
1) Only a Marine would know to call his uniform top a blouse. So we know he's a Marine.

2) MAG-31 (MCAS Beaufort) has some woods, but it's fairly urbanised these days down there. A little farming, but those woods are nowhere deeper than 500 meters. Barely enough room to search in let alone chase. Any weapons fire in those limited woods would be hitting base/off base housing.

3) The thing had to enter the base through either cultivated farmland, the river (on two sides) or residential neghborhoods.

Now, that being said, I first thought this story was going to be about the bigfoots out at Camp Pendleton. There's a story there... I've seen them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My first thought when reading the first post was that the OP was making a reference to ManBearPig.
But now I'm not so sure.
However to the OP it does sound like you wrote some fiction. No offense. Just making an observation.

I'm curious to know more of course.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join