It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to get this out into the open!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The plot thickens somewhat......

I came across this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and noticed the baboon cyborgs in Texas references.

Their plan is to transition to Remote Operational Vehicles, cyborgs, weaponized animals like baboons that they have in a secret facility down near Galveston, Texas. They have them set up so that they have remote operating controls, so they have a kill mode and they have these nano-armor that can stop pretty well anything. Any 80 lb baboon can pick up a 300 lb man and tear him literally in two. They can run at 35 miles per hour, and they can jump 15-20 feet in the air. So I don't think you are going to outrun these. And their plan is to create supersoldiers.

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

So either its true or we have a nest featherer..............

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, its nice to know there are people out there who arent here to make me feel like an ass. You people wonder why more people don't come forward and recount their experiences? Well, I can tell you, it is the worst feeling in the world to have something like my experience happen to you, want to tell people who would really listen and not bash, then tell them only to be shot down by the majority of them. I survived the Crucible, I can take a little ribbing, I've gone through the hazing, but some of you have a really bad way of showing appreciation for my efforts to come forth. For those in my corner, thank you, I sincerely mean that. I am trying to get another Marine who was there that night to come forward and tell his part. For some reason I feel like most of you dont even deserve it.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As a military man myself, I know for a fact that the base would have been on lock down. You never been allowed any outgoing or ingoing calls, let alone be allowed to jump on a computer to type this crap out. Everyone would have been debriefed on the situation and told not to tell anyone, not after wards but right away. Nice story though
. Oh yeah if your on a military computer, you do know they track everything that goes in and out of that. You never would have gotten the time to write the first part of your tale. They would have locked your a** up right away.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So I am picturing something with fangs and claws and a big red ass.

This sentence cracked me up something cronic!

Your story is plausible but I'm not sure whether to believe it or not... more likely not. No offense. Maybe I'm just used to seeing too many hoaxes on here.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, I actually, honestly really want you to. It would make a change to the usual stuff on here.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

To be honest I love my beloved Corps but it was a bit of a >SNIP

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
TO, you wouldn't happen to be at the MCAS would you?

KTK

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I never knew who this Dr Deagle character was and I just did a wee looksy into his pedlings using the nifty box in the top right hand corner.

Op assuming you are legit I would look into what he says and see if it correlates with any other experiences.

If you are not legit one would have to assume you are from the Deagle camp, which Im throwing out there cause that sort of stuff happens all over the net.

Either way I will never look at a baboons arse in the same way again.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I am just trying to get clarification on the issues of why someone in admin would be pulling a "firewatch" and why they would pull an admin to go investigate something that would require being issued live ammo.

Those are not standard events and I thought we were supposed to "deny ignorance".

They use to be.

There may have been some procedural modifications made during the 40yrs since my release, however, like Teh One asserts (MAG-31), I also served my tour with the Wing. During the period my squadron was assigned stateside to MWSG-37...all lower ranking enlisted personnel were subject to pull gaurd duty on a rotational basis...regardless of MOS (Wing didn't house 0311's). One diff...we walked with live ammo...even the "office pinkie's". When we got the luck-of-the-draw...we would secure our personal weapons (M-14's at that time) from the squadron armory...be issued a hot magazine at the gaurd-shack just prior to walking....and rotate the magazine to our relief at the end of each shift.

Not declaring a yay..or..nay on the core-story...nor am I familiar with the 'firewatch' thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teh One
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Heh, you believe what you want there bub. Im not here to talk to people like you.

People like me? So becuase i don't believe something without proof i'm apparently below you. Ask yourself the question, if i came telling you that a pink unicorn had attacked me but had zero proof, would you believe me?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Fascinating experience. I would love to hear more.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My god man...

What kind of monster could this be... Natural... or one of ours...

Sounds terrible...

Would you want to Draw a picture of the thing?

Or mabye describe it to someone more artistic and see if they can get a pic...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I would have believed his story if not for the whole Military thing.
Anyone with Military Knowledge knows that this is BS

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

Wow, did any of you and your mates discuss what this thing was?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hoo boy! I can't even go out and pick mushrooms without a big stupid ruckus. It was bad enough back when everybody knew who I was, and wanted autographs and stuff, but I still can't go anywhere without some human and a bs story.

Anyway, sorry about the confusion. I'll just have to buy my mushrooms from someone who doesn't frighten people in the woods.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was ready to elaborate a bit more about the whole thing but seriously, just forget the whole thing. Its people like the Lance and Wife characters that really make me feel hopeless and ruin it for others. I realize there will be skeptics and not everyone would believe me but I didnt know that these creeps would go so far out of their way to make me feel like an ass for saying anything. I wish they would just go away.

I cannot U2U yet so sorry for not responding to those who sent me questions. If you want send some info where we may be able to chat in private.

You know, the worst thing about this is not even my parents believe me. I guess I dont have much to worry about then, there are so many disbelievers out there, this wont get much attention at all. Heh.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh c'mon man! Are you really so insecure you can't go on because a couple of people voiced disbelief? You KNOW how it can be, so just shut it all out and write it all down. Go into MS Word and don't even read the thread. Just write it in Word, login, cut and paste into a post box and hit submit. The important thing is you keep it going. You brought this out here now follow through like a Marine! No half-assed retreats!

Just freaking do it!

Cuhail

(EDIT for spelling)

[edit on 8/4/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

If you expect people to just believe with blind faith that you happened to be pulling firewatch with bigfoot breathing down your neck, you have to be crazy. Most people won't believe a story like that even if they were there to see it. You have plenty of holes in your story that aren't adding up, yet instead of filling in those holes, you get upset and lash out at the forum.

If you are so sensitive that you can't understand why people would be skeptical of such a story I honestly can't imagine how you got through boot camp. If your story is true, tell it, flesh it out, fill in the holes and let people decide for themselves.

Please don't try to turn this into some sort of pity party.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

Oh, don't feel bad. Most of us are here for the entertainment, and you have a good story. Yeah, the place is crawling with people ready to believe any wild story that fits in with their beliefs, but we are not all like that. Some of us are happy to discuss wild stories, but there has to be some basic credibility or we blow it off. Nice try, though.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

Where are you stationed, my friend? Keep me posted!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I don't understand... why were you on "firewatch"? Do you mean duty, where you just patrol the barracks? I can't even envision the scenario where they would take a 0151 and issue you live ammo to go hunt an ape on a remote part of the base. It is kind of beyond the scope of barracks duty. Or were you doing field ops at the time? Even then, don't most 0151's just stay back in the rear?

I am sorry, but it doesn't really add up to me.

Every Marine is a rifleman first. It's happened all the time throught out the history of the Corps.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join