It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to get this out into the open!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Manbearpig? are you serial? Isn't that the thing that is half man, half bear, and uh..half pig?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

would you be willing to start a thread about that? I would love some more information on what you saw. I grew up reading about bigfoot, nessie, and those ufo's. But it is all fantasy right?jk.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I had written it up years ago and posted it to a research society. You can start by looking up Bigfoot references in Southern California. Nobody believes you nowadays, especially out there in the urban Sprawl. I'll look up my references and maybe post, but all there is is my story. No pictures, no proof, no nothing. So why bother...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

I, too, would like to hear more about your bigfoot sighting at Camp Pendleton. Please share it with us.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh my.. I said that. What I meant to say is that there are bigfoot sightings attributed to camp pendleton and ?edwards? AF Base. Sorry, I should be banned. I didn't see bigfoot at Camp Pendleton, but others have.

I saw Bigfoot at Mount Laguna about an hour away from Camp Pendleton. It's all still San Diego, You Know...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

1) Only a Marine would know to call his uniform top a blouse. So we know he's a Marine.

Army also refers to them as blouse and also jacket. So not just Marine on that one just an FYI.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

explain how one can have 3 halves..that would be a great thread to start!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Real or not? who cares...you tell the story so well. I read this before I went to bed last night and it was all I could think about all night. I wanted to know more. My suggestion, which is worth nothing, is to write, write , write.

You might already be a writer who is trying material out on us, if so, it is great...keep it coming. This could turn into a fantastic novel if you went with it.

If this is real, and the urgency of your post makes me suspect you did experience something...wow, I am not going in the woods in Georgia anytime soon._javascript:icon('
')

God speed...and tell us more !!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The guy is a Marine for sure, but when I was in I never heard of a senior staff N.C.O. that was under 30 years old. That really killed it for me. I think he was wired up on way to much pogie bait. He should consider a career as a writer for 'The National Enquirer".

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
The guy is a Marine for sure, but when I was in I never heard of a senior staff N.C.O. that was under 30 years old. That really killed it for me.

Are you referring to:

Originally posted by Teh One
....and my boss, a 26 year master sergeant wanted to know every last detail when he brought me into his office.

If so, please re-read...threw me at first-blush too.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bigfoot from what I have read go into the waters so...... there does seem to be water near this location.

Also I wonder is there any way you can get back to said location and look around for foot prints.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

When i said he was a 26 Year Msgt. You see I didnt say 26 Year "Old" Msgt. He is a lifer who has been in 26 years and is a Master Sergeant. The guy is a freak, man if he ever found out Id said that about him.... dude is hard core. I could tell some stories about our confrontations but Ill save that for another time, if there is another time. Sorry for the confusion there Hyper.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Do any of you care that what this gentleman reported to see, and has shown us a "perfect" like-ness of, is a genetically-modified steroid-doped super-baboon?!?!?!

This needs to be NATIONAL NEWS! The government doesn't get to make super-soldier baboons!!! I don't care how many human lives people think they will save. BABOONS DON'T HAVE HUMAN JUDGEMENT!!!

LET'S GET THIS OUT!!

~d

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"WTF is going on??? I asked in a low tone."

I'm the story teller.....and my story must be told.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Goodness after seeing your picture I must say that ain't no bigfoot as we know it.

I think one of there experiments either got away or they are testing it and you were being tested to see how you would handle such a situation.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I was ready to elaborate a bit more about the whole thing but seriously, just forget the whole thing. Its people like the Lance and Wife characters that really make me feel hopeless and ruin it for others. I realize there will be skeptics and not everyone would believe me but I didnt know that these creeps would go so far out of their way to make me feel like an ass for saying anything. I wish they would just go away.

I cannot U2U yet so sorry for not responding to those who sent me questions. If you want send some info where we may be able to chat in private.

You know, the worst thing about this is not even my parents believe me. I guess I dont have much to worry about then, there are so many disbelievers out there, this wont get much attention at all. Heh.

Let me assure you I am not a creep .Obviously I am a open minded person or I wouldn't be here .
I have no reason to make you feel like an ass .
Don't flatter yourself .
I just know enough about the military to know you are full of # .
You should have thought about that before posting .
You never know who is lurking and reading

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I was ready to elaborate a bit more about the whole thing but seriously, just forget the whole thing. Its people like the Lance and Wife characters that really make me feel hopeless and ruin it for others. I realize there will be skeptics and not everyone would believe me but I didnt know that these creeps would go so far out of their way to make me feel like an ass for saying anything. I wish they would just go away.

Ahh the coup de grace to your postings. Basically you've been shown to be full of rubbish and to get out of it you say this, to make yourself sound like the wounded party. Sorry but if i had something to say i'd have posted it fully and completely, giving it in bits and pieces is very strange don't you think.

Skeptics require proof so i'm not sure why you think they made you feel like an ass, maybe because they asked questions you didn't have the ability to answer?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaywoo

3) The thing had to enter the base through either cultivated farmland, the river (on two sides) or residential neghborhoods.

I think that most likely he meant the creature had come from the "unused" bunkers within the base, not without.

-

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lingk007
Well, I can't seem to really believe this story. First off, "Fire-Guard" was a term used for soldiers who were in basic training who had to pull "guard duty".

....... The military sure in the hell is not going to call some lowly dude on "fire-guard" to come out to deal with some serious situation,

He said "firewatch"...

If you want to argue on the grounds of specific actual grammatical accuracy in terms....
I mean .. that was your initial point of your post, right? To call him out on specific exact terminology?
... Well the one you used is not the one he used.

...Just pointing out your self-imposed foible is all.

have a nice day.

-

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Heh, you believe what you want there bub. Im not here to talk to people like you.

People like me? So becuase i don't believe something without proof i'm apparently below you. Ask yourself the question, if i came telling you that a pink unicorn had attacked me but had zero proof, would you believe me?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

do you think it is a novel approach, or as if you're somehow being in the right by asking for proof?

have you ever poised the idea of what would happen to this world if he DID have proof?

can you imagine how this would effect things on a global scale IF he had proof?

I think your mentality is warranted, yet completely retarded because you entirely fail to realize that everything you ask for proof of on this board, if was actual perfectly undeniable proof, would literally.. STOP THE WORLD.. and CHANGE IT MASSIVELY.

its great to chat about certain things here.. and use your gut and reason and compare other info.. but to sit here over an over demanding proof?

I literally think that you're not old enough to have perceived the overall impact of what proof of these topics would do to the world..
Or there is something wrong in your mind that just repetitively repeats the exact same thing, as if the posters prime purpose in life is to appease your desire to have them prove things to you.

It's a GIVEN not to COMPLETELY "believe" ANYTHING.. unless you can no longer deny it.

This place is not about that to me, and I'm sure many people...

Just let someone talk about what they're talking about..
and if interest in the topic fails.. and the thread is no longer touched upon.. or garnering traffic.. then FIIINE MAAN.. let the "market of interest" decide it.
People will have come to a conclusion in their mind about it and left for other things they're interested in.

You don't need people pestering someone who's sharing an experience over and over trying to get them to serve their need to have undeniable proof.

lol.. I mean even RESPONDING to someone's thread.. lol.. and trying to "disprove" it.. by little "factoids" that are inconsistent at the time.. etc.. is in my mind.. ridiculous... IF the OP is lying.. because you're just being thrown for a loop.

I'm not trying to bash anyone for contributing to a discussion... but it's jus thtat I see you on all these threads being like..lol... um ... being like.. "give me PROOF ! III will not believe you untill I get PROOF!!"... like that's evvver going to happen lol.. or as if the OP cared who you are and why you want/need proof..??

meh..
just trying to help you understand how you look when you state this over and over and over again in threads.. that you need proof and you can't be fooled because you need proof in order to believe...
...where.. in reeeaaaaality... you're never going to get it.. and it seems like you are under the illusion that you ARE going to get it.. thus demanding it.
over and over.

gets old.. and it's annoying to many people I think.
derails threads..
and doesn't let the OP share as fluidly, what they are claiming to be their experience or information.

-

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join