It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dan,

My head is swimming a bit from this thread, so I apologize profusely if you have tried to answer this before, but I ask that you answer a few things for me.

What did these beings think about earthly religion? In other words, there's a God, but is anyone right or is it an amalgam of all religions?

You went right into another part of the story in page 3, about going into the sun. Was this part of the same experience or a unique one? You didn't mention much about how it started.

Your story sounds VERY much like the affects of the mind-expanding drug '___', which is said to exist in our brains. I AM NOT saying you are on drugs, but did these beings mention your ability to receive their presence? How are you special, in other words?

Zorgon,

I have pretty strong (amateur) knowledge of the law of attraction and how it works. I know that I have been in meditative trances, and I know I have gone places outside myself. I have felt the strongest vibrations that have literally "plucked" my conscious outside my own body and into another place. However, through all of these experiences, I have never gotten far from my body, even far off the ground really. I have not been given any guidance or answers in my experiences. No one is leading me.

Therefore, I ask you this. If I can use the law of attraction to "attract" this spiritual energy, why am I not given the tools to know that they are even part of my own existence? In other words, without proper indication, all I rely on to become part of this ascending is stories like Dan's or the fact that I WANT them to exist. I need more.. Where do I go to convince myself so I can proceed as a simple, logical human being?

Thanks for your answers in advance guys, I really think I believe this as a possibility, but I can't make myself find the answers. I've tried extensively and it is emotionally and spiritually tiring, as the harder I try, the more complex and confusing the clues get.. I need some guidance I suppose.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OK folks, I managed after alot of hard work and some very, very obstructive and unhelpful ATS members, to make the best 'in my mind' reproduction of the base note in the center of the sun.

Its a large 16 mb wav file. Any one got any ideas on how I can host it so you can hear it?

Many thanks in advance, Daniel.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

The streamers don't 'think' anything about earthly religions. they let us get on with it, as they are the most un-judgemental beings you could possibly want to meet.
There is no right or wrong religion to them, as they worship and honour and do the works of the Creator. They are like 'wanna be Angellers' if you like, but with a presence a human can look at and not be destroyed instantly. To them that is all that matters.

'___'? no.

Why me? well, i answered that a while back, but ill do it again. the Streamers are doing this for me and my family because of their intense hatred of the evil race that are called 'shukra'. Had I not been a target of these beings, i would probably be blissfully unaware of their existence.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by SantaClaus

The streamers don't 'think' anything about earthly religions. they let us get on with it, as they are the most un-judgemental beings you could possibly want to meet.
There is no right or wrong religion to them, as they worship and honour and do the works of the Creator. They are like 'wanna be Angellers' if you like, but with a presence a human can look at and not be destroyed instantly. To them that is all that matters.

'___'? no.

Why me? well, i answered that a while back, but ill do it again. the Streamers are doing this for me and my family because of their intense hatred of the evil race that are called 'shukra'. Had I not been a target of these beings, i would probably be blissfully unaware of their existence.

Hmm.. All very interesting. I don't know if this question is even one that is worth the answer, as it is so much more than what it seems, but is there any God you would compare this creator to? I really feel like this has been a product of my own spirituality throughout the years, and I have come to conclusions similar to your story, but much less detailed.

And I understand you answered this awhile back, but then the backup question would be... Why are the shukra after you?

And would you say we think about spirituality as something too "ghostly" or intangible? You keep saying beings, which makes them seem almost organic.. Would you classify these beings as actual organisms, or even scientifically explainable?

Sorry, again, my head is awash in your story. I almost wish I could hear it written as a book. Great stuff man, I am envious if what you say is true.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Dan, are those dolphin like creatures a breed of alien too? Where they engineered with dolphin DNA did the streamers think that these are the most benevolent looking creatures to us and therefore choose them to protect us?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well I call Him God Almighty, the Creator of everything that was, is and ever will be. Thats enough for me. I am not going to turn this into an earthly 'this religion is better thread'.

If the Creator is Almighty enough for Vishnu to sit and listen to and work for, he is mighty enough for me.

I see you don't think that alternate energy beings can be as real as you or I. Your mind appears to be unable to accept that and I accept that, because believe me, I would never of thought of a being made out of pure light could be sentinent. Its just that they are so much higher and energetic than us that we fail to even begin to understand just how different the realms are.

God Almighty is so energetic that to behold him even in 'higher frequencies' would destroy you in the blink of an eye.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Dan, are those dolphin like creatures a breed of alien too? Where they engineered with dolphin DNA did the streamers think that these are the most benevolent looking creatures to us and therefore choose them to protect us?

Pocky, they are a race that come from a Jupiter sized water world that is in permanent twilight as it is so far from both their suns. They do also live under water, and yes they do use dolphin like whistles and clicks to talk to one another below water. They can however use a voice box, but they sound like Joe Pasquali.

Dolphins are not related to them, but of the same 'frequency' of nature as them.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well I call Him God Almighty, the Creator of everything that was, is and ever will be. Thats enough for me. I am not going to turn this into an earthly 'this religion is better thread'.

If the Creator is Almighty enough for Vishnu to sit and listen to and work for, he is mighty enough for me.

I see you don't think that alternate energy beings can be as real as you or I. Your mind appears to be unable to accept that and I accept that, because believe me, I would never of thought of a being made out of pure light could be sentinent. Its just that they are so much higher and energetic than us that we fail to even begin to understand just how different the realms are.

God Almighty is so energetic that to behold him even in 'higher frequencies' would destroy you in the blink of an eye.

Now, lets not assume I cannot "wrap" my brain around it.. Well really, I can't. But I am also willing to accept it. I accept there is a human soul, so a being made of light can't be far from that. I was only asking questions to get better visuals of what you were saying. Please do not assume my capacity by reading my questions.

As I stated in an above post, I have had many OOBE's, I'd just like to know in what sense yours might be similar. You certainly had a stronger one, in that you not only went further, but also had a guide.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The soul is so far removed from a streamer it is like comparing a cart horse to a space shuttle.

When you travel with a streamer they raise you up to their energetic state. Its not your soul going, its 'another' you in a higher form. they, if you like 'replicate' you. Hence forth the reason that even in this higher form if you were to see the Creator you would be instantly cease to exist. But you would pass on blissfully happy.

The soul however can and will face the creator on its passing from this plane of being.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Neptune.

Did you know it 'rains' diamonds in neptunes atmosphere? it is truely a wonderful spectacle, and immensly entrancing to watch as it shimmers and cascades down past you.

They are not huge diamonds, about the size of a little finger nail or a bit bigger, and they fall like a squall of hail does, coming and going, stronger or slower in relation to how much is in the 'atmosphere'.

The core is almost a solid lump of dense super heated super fast spinning liquid, and you can watch it whizz round in its rotation, and even in higher form you can feel how energised it is. Above this is like a slushy sea of green / blue liquid, and above this the stormy windy whippy layers that are insanely fun to just tumble across and through.

In short, the first people to get a ship to Neptune are going to be in for a treat.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Its a large 16 mb wav file. Any one got any ideas on how I can host it so you can hear it?

Yes send it to me via Yousendit at [email protected] and I can post it on my site... I can embedded a media player file or they can d/l it from there

Sooo... you bring any of those diamonds back from Neptune? I hear they are the size of a bus

One would do... not greedy here

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Zorgon, I just got it to an MP3 format so its alot smaller!

The diamonds are small actually, but there are what seems like thousands on tonnes of them in the skies... whole 'clouds' of them just falling real beautiful through the 'skies'.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Your story sounds VERY much like the affects of the mind-expanding drug '___', which is said to exist in our brains. I AM NOT saying you are on drugs, but did these beings mention your ability to receive their presence? How are you special, in other words?

Since this chemical is produced naturally by our body, and it is related to the pineal gland, 'seat of the soul' and the third eye according to the Tibetans, I wonder why is never occurs to anyone that this might be part of the natural process that stimulates our brain to reach higher planes?

Skeptic love to point to it and say "oh its just drugs" but Shaman have know this for millennia

Thanks for your answers in advance guys, I really think I believe this as a possibility, but I can't make myself find the answers. I've tried extensively and it is emotionally and spiritually tiring, as the harder I try, the more complex and confusing the clues get..

It seems you are on the right track... but I think you answered your own question... Your post shows me you are trying to hard... As I don't know you I cannot say for sure but your words in your question say as much "make myself find the answers"

Also I want to be clear... I can share what I know but I am not qualified as a teacher... What I do know as long as the wish and desire is still in the conscious mind... it won't release the subconscious...

Try preparing just before you go to sleep... quiet the mind... something both Teracoma and I have difficulty with
If you force it you will fail... It needs to 'just happen'

Hope that makes sense

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Pesky Gremlins in the works

Okay Dan the file works but only to the 40 second mark then the rest is silent... Be uploaded in a few minutes

[edit on 27-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When I discuss '___', please know that I am very keen on entertaining the idea that it is a "doorway" of sorts. I have spoken to people who cried for days about the beauty and how "reality" was quite relative now that they had seen something that shattered all perception. It seems that most actually believe what they have seen, and I think I agree that it can be used to open that "3rd eye."

Zorgon, its funny you mention trying too hard. I have never been able to trigger a OOBE myself. That is, it never happens when I meditate, only after, during a time of mental stillness. I close my eyes and I am shaken quite violently out of myself. I say violently, but its quite pleasant when you just let it happen. It happens without my provocation, and without me asking for it. I can scare myself out of it, and it takes immense focus to stay in the state.

I am very surely convinced that I am not dreaming. I am in a different realm. Same world, different perspective. I have never done '___', but it seems I experience quite the same interaction, albeit less intense.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Seems we are having totally different experiences then.

I don't do anything bar 'raise up' with the streamers. They just are there and we go.

However, please don't think i am trying to rain on your parade, its just that your description of having to 'let go' and make it happen....is so far alien from what i have experienced.

I just reached out to the streamer the first time and we went, and as I said, its not soul travel, they 'replicate' you in a higher frequency and thats how you travel, as a ghostly copy of yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, did you ever experience any night terrors or sleep paralysis, and if so, did the streamers explain to you the reason for these experiences?

Also, do any of the other plants, such as Mars , have life on them? And what about this mysterious planet x? And why do they keep getting iffy on Pluto as a planet or not?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Never had night terrors, never had sleep paralysis.

Didn't go to mars, and never thought of asking about planet 'X'.

Pluto? well, I have no idea or inclination to discuss why humans like calling a planet a planetoid or a kupier belt object. Sorry Pocky iof it seems unhelpful, itys just how it is at the minute.

When and if I get a chance, Ill hopefull hitch a lift to the other planets.

Saturn is first on my list.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Seems we are having totally different experiences then.

I don't do anything bar 'raise up' with the streamers. They just are there and we go.

However, please don't think i am trying to rain on your parade, its just that your description of having to 'let go' and make it happen....is so far alien from what i have experienced.

I just reached out to the streamer the first time and we went, and as I said, its not soul travel, they 'replicate' you in a higher frequency and thats how you travel, as a ghostly copy of yourself.

No worries, Dan. No offense or rain on this end.

Now if I could only catch one of the little guys!

But seriously, are these streamers brought up in any other literature? Just like Vishnu, I would think that there is a record of some other people seeing them.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Okay lets see if it works through the web... then I can put the other file over top

www.thelivingmoon.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join