It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Does this sound anything like it?

www.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
At the 16/17 second mark you hear the huge boom. That is the steady 60 beats a minute noise, but it doesn't do it justice. Thats hardly suprising, but I am suprised that the faster and slower are mixed in and not discernable unless you really strain with head phones on.

Where is it from? and yes, I do see that audio from the sunm might not be their most high priority.

However, with them monitoring the sun at all times i wonder just what their real priority is.

I think i know, but it makes me cross all the same.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, so is the point to do good for the sake of all man kind every day? Is that all we really must do to evolve to this higher state? Not that I'm in search of some higher spiritual state for power or anything, but with the whole theory of evolution, why have we not evolved physically or significantly if we really came from the apes?

Dan, did they give you any insight into what's causing the increasing rates of autism as well? I'm thinking at some point in your life you'd been in contact with somebody like that, and they could have given you a look at what that other person was going through on the inside.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How right you are pocky.

I have met autistic people. I'll tell you this now. Be very, very nice to them. They might not be able to understand or communicate with this world very well, but they are on foot in the next already.

The girl I knew could and would tell the time to the accuracy of an atomic clock, on the every 15 minutes mark she would scream the time out.

She was listening to the heart beat of the very universe itself to 'tell her the time' and yet she had no knowledge of how to brush her teeth.
They may seem 'broken', but they are different thats all - different and watched over.

I watched myself playing colours with her (light therapy) and she was all ablaze like a rainbow, and she had 5 outwards facing streamers all at the same time surrounding her.

I asked what could be done, and the streamer was horrified that i could even contemplate disconnecting her back into our reality. I didn't get an explanation as to what it is precisely because they were horrified of my 'how can we fix it' mode of thinking, and not celebrating her life as aunique individual.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

have you studied anything related to buddhism? i think the concept you are referring to is an important part of the buddhist faith.

it isn't that you have to do good for mankind everyday, per se. It is that as you are presented with decisions to make in your life, you need to make sure you are making the correct decision. You should obviously make sure that your decision does not cause trouble for others, if possible. But make sure you don't screw yourself, either.

If you are at McDonalds and just sit down to eat a Big Mac, what would you do if you saw a homeless, disabled vet or something, licking his lips and watching you through the window. What would you do?

Would you buy him something to eat, or ignore him?

If you choose to buy him something to eat, why did you choose to do that? That is where the difference lies. You may have said that you would buy him a SuperSized #4, but if you did it for some self serving purpose, like to make yourself feel good or meet some believed obligation to help the needy, then you have basically just stumbled into the right answer. No points for that, so to speak.

If you did it because you felt it was the right thing to do, then that is a different story. If no one is watching, if you will.

Do you live with a light heart, and a clear conscience? Or are you inspired by your own guilt?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ghost Post

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
That doesn't stop my Priest thinking I am a heretical little nuisance for saying ' I met God'.

Now THAT is a conversation I would have loved to sit in on.

In my 'heretical days I once talked to a Catholic friend of mine hypothetically...

I said God made the Universe and everything in it in 6 days and rested on the 7th... As far as we know what has he done since?

(people usually look dumb at this point... no answer)

Well we all know a day in the life of God is not the same as our days, So what if this is still the 7th day of God and he is still resting?

And what happens when he goes back to work Monday morning?

Well my friend repeated this to his Monseigneur at the local Italian coffee shop... The poor gentleman turned white as a ghost and exclaimed "My son... where did you get this idea?" All my friend could do was point at me

These Priests have no spirit of adventure

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That doesn't stop my Priest thinking I am a heretical little nuisance for saying ' I met God'.

Now THAT is a conversation I would have loved to sit in on.

Oh Zorgon you have no idea. He went puce, he went lilly white, he spluttered he started getting all tounge tied and then finally... 'no one has ever seen God! no one alive ever has seen him.! ever!'

I just pointed it out to him that i had, and Angellers, and Streamer beings, and had been in the Sun. Oh that was a barrel of laughs.. I am not expecting a Christmas card.

He's on holiday at the minute and fully expects me to find 'a more suitable congregation before he gets back.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I believe 100% that the above which i was told by Vishnu was correct.

Well this is one area that even science agrees on all matter is created in the stars and dispersed throughout the universe...

And the interesting thing is that before we used to believe a black hole sucked up everything, and let nothing out... but now we know about the jets of pure energy that shoot out... almost like a cosmic recycling bin... all the debris of the galaxy... converted to pure clean energy...

I have always considered this plasma energy as the life blood of the Universe... perhaps soon science will fully grasp that and then we will understand free energy (I should do a thread on that...
)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

He's on holiday at the minute and fully expects me to find 'a more suitable congregation before he gets back.

Seems then he needs a new profession... Is it not his job to help people find God? Then when they do... its like Skeptics at ATS

I hope you didn't bring up Vishnu as well... If you did its no wonder he went on vacation

It was this sort of behavior that ended my Lutheran/Christian pursuits... it seemed everytime I asked a question it was "Its not ours to question the word of God" or "That was not meant for us to know"

Heck most people still don't know how many animals got put on the Ark...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think it was that part i really should of kept real silent about.

Well, i did ask him for a chat about spiritual matters. Must not like the colour blue.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Dan,I have found this most enlightening.Even with what you have experienced to this point,I get the feeling that there is far more wonderous experiences in store for you. Envy is not the emotion I wish to express here as it has a jealous vibe to it. My soul wishes to experience these revelations along with you.I suppose I will have to accompany you vicariously.Please keep writing,as I feast on these thoughts you post.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
MEANWHILE:

I've been working on this and I'm very pleased. I know it looks very video-gamey. Many games are presented from an 'isometric' perspective. The earliest I can think of are Q-Bert and Zaxxon. The Sims and Diablo and similar games are formatted this way too. Nothing new here, except that it's new to me. This is my first time working in this format.

It was fun having to construct a world I've only dreamed about - there is an extra modicum of satisfaction any time I can render visually something from a 'dream'. And having to adhere to the dimensions of 30° angles was an interesting challenge.

This is 99% done, what I'm not satisfied with is the "hill". I need to figure out how to create a natural, organic looking slope. I just wanted to present this layout, which is what stands out as important to me when I 'visit'.

I realize that my interpretation of this 'place' is going to be unique to my perspective. The amount of 'access' a particular individual may have to 'places ' like this may be comparable to just exactly what reality is for them.

This makes my head hurt.
Is "reality" merely what the largest number of us have subconsciously "agreed" upon? Can it be changed or bent?

I'm fond of mentioning how I believe folks like Newton, Wells, Asimov, Verne, Tesla, Dick, Etc. have a "more direct" line to the "collective consciousness". I wonder if the 'collective mind' is the same as the akashic record, or is it simply a nebulous filter that the info in it must 'pass through' to be understood by... I dunno, any creature advanced enough to understand.

Yes. Head. Hurting.

So am I delusional when I ponder the concept of 'accessing the collective mind'? Am I really just trying to describe a greater understanding of reality?

I dunno if I'm making any sense, but thanks for sharing your experience.

[Edit - typos]

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
but with the whole theory of evolution, why have we not evolved physically or significantly if we really came from the apes?

If the theory of evolution was completely correct, why are there still apes?

Why did only ONE species of ape evolve as is claimed?

Whay are there so many different races, White, Chinese, Black if there was only one species of ape that evolved?

Neanderthal man 'evolved' first.. Cro-magnon just 'popped' on the scene and wiped them off the face of the Earth (Though I swear I saw one on a Harley a few weeks ago...sloped head and bad teeth )

There is still the missing link

:@@

Dan, did they give you any insight into what's causing the increasing rates of autism as well?

Microwaves... I blame microwaves for everything... especially cancer and the dumbing down of Americans...

Ever put something into a microwave oven? Try a grape on high... watch it turn into a ball of pure plasma errr no better not

In Toronto motor cycle cops used to hold the radar gun on their laps... they are now sterile (poetic justice
)

Its a known fact that cell phones held to your head for long term fries brain cells

Microwaves are all around us... they have us on 'slow cook'

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Dan,I have found this most enlightening.Even with what you have experienced to this point,I get the feeling that there is far more wonderous experiences in store for you. Envy is not the emotion I wish to express here as it has a jealous vibe to it. My soul wishes to experience these revelations along with you.I suppose I will have to accompany you vicariously.Please keep writing,as I feast on these thoughts you post.

I cannot say if you ever will, but I hope we all, every single last one of us on this world 'drops our masks' and starts being the beautiful harmonic beings we are capable of.

We are a product of our environment, and this earthly environment is littered with traps and pitfalls that many cannot even see, let alone prepare for or dodge.

I will write until i cannot write any more, because yes it is my travels, but they are ours. For we are here to learn, share and grow. So lets grow together.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Zorgon,
I am in the process of making an accurate as I can get it 'in the sun' sound file. It may take me a day lol as I have no clue, ut will do it and post it, because I really want people to be able to go 'dammit, thats alot of noise!' just like I did.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Zorgon,
I am in the process of making an accurate as I can get it 'in the sun' sound file. It may take me a day lol as I have no clue, ut will do it and post it, because I really want people to be able to go 'dammit, thats alot of noise!' just like I did.

Well check out some of the other planets on the Sounds in space link maybe some will help... I really like 'Cosmic Debris" on Earth

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Dan, another ATS poster started a thread mentioning that he can see grays walking all over the city. They are invisible to people, but he can see them everywhere. What is your take on these guys? Are they really walking all over our country, just praying on humans?

I would also like to recount to a you a story my step sister told me. She said she had been at a Christian summer camp type of thing, and the day she came back home, she saw a monster in her house. I asked her what it looked like, she said it was a green little monster, it looked like an alien. So, I'm wondering why this thing was not gray, and what other thing could it have been. Dan, was that dolphin like creature you saw green too? My step sister tells me, she thinks this creature came to taunt her because she had been back from a religious camp type of thing, and it probably wanted to scare her like the devil challenging her her faith or something like that. What do you think about that?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dan, do you have any insight into why only specific people's are being abducted by these aliens?

What about the women who claim to have been implanted with alien babies and then had their embryo extracted from them in a later abduction?

I recall watching a video by an abductee, where he claims to have had been taking into the ship many times. He recalls being forced to have intercourse with an awful female alien. He also recalls being showed several young alien beings, who had surrounded his metal bed, on another abduction at a later date. He knew they were his children, and one of them waved at him. What do you think about this?

For your entertainment. Video of alien attempting to touch boy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

BFFT,
here is my honest take on it.

Do good every day because it helps your fellow man.

Yes I would also elaborate on that:
Treat your fellow man as good you would treat yourself as good.
Forgive your fellow man in the same way you should always forgive
One-self.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Epsillion70]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join