It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
Zorgon, would you consider this to be "in tune with the Universe"? That's what I think some people have called these "coincidences".

No I would call this 'expanding your consciousness' It is hard to experience the Universe if you are not aware and in control of your surroundings...

We have an Aura that surrounds us... introverted people create a 'shell' around themselves (hence the term 'breaking out of your shell') In effect they are literaly tuning out and their aura is small and not very bright..

The more you reach out... the more you expand your consciousness, the more things like you experience become stronger and more important trustworthy

Experiencing life expands your consciousness... at a moments though I can be in the caves beneath Florida playing with the nurse sharks, or on a mountain top in Utah (Snowbird) feeling the shortness of breath form the altitude...

So my sphere of consciousness encompasses all that....

Sadly today most people prefer to hide in chat rooms, forums computer games and IPODS. We are loosing the social skills and very few experience life itself... waiting for people like Dan to tell us what we are missing...

When he first approached me on this thread... I assured him to go ahead... and now I predict this thread will become as huge as Sleepers and many of you will think of Dan as an all knowing all seeing Prophet

It is inevitable... but get out live life... stop worrying about 2012... most of you don't even know what its about, there has been so much confusion...

And think on this IF it were true... you only have four years to live that life

Reach out and touch someone... not with your hand but with your aura... trust me you know how... you have felt it when you walked into a room and immediately liked or disliked someone for no reason...

Hippies used to call it 'vibes' Religious people call it a halo... [gold is reserved for the enlightened that have returned to teach)

You saw it portrayed on Starwars.. what you SAW was a puppet, but Yoda was real...

Once you learn to trust it... you will find truth... because you will FEEL the truth....

So don't let anyone tell you 'its just coincidence' There is no such thing... even our military knows this to be true

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow Zorgon, you seem to have much wisdom. Have you experienced the akashic records too?

that is great advice though that you give.

It's starting to make me wonder if the Akashic Records are shown to those who live life the most?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I want to meet the blue guy to...........I like blue.

Vishnu has three forms (yes he is the blue guy
)

Maha Vishnu or Karanodakshayi Vishnu You would like this form as in this form he is lord of material things

From Maha-Vishnu come the other two Vishnus: Garbhodakashayi Vishnu and Kshirodakashayi Vishnu.

Maha-Vishnu creates the innumerable universes: Garbhodakashayi Vishnu enters into each individual universe to oversee it; and Ksirodakashayi Vishnu enters into each atom in every universe and sits with us souls in our hearts as Supersoul."

The Vedic stories are very enlightening... though take a long time to go through

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Wow that's quite interesting Dan. Now I'm starting to think that perhaps all those chills people get, when in haunted places, is actually a streamer trying to protect them from antisocial spirits.

Streamers do their best to protect us from energetic beings who intend to cause harm. However, those that are 'stuck' are not the same as those who mean harm.

What about the moon? Did they show you what the moon's real purpose is, what about these other planets, don't they have inhabitants too?

The moon is a former hive and home for the shukra.

Also, what is the purpose of abducted the people's of the earth to these gray beings?

The greys have a five fold purpose in abductions.
1) they need to create synthetic hormones found in humans when we are terribly afraid. Its easier to scare us and milk it than produce naturally.

2) They have no emotions, and are breeding their next 'evolutionary step' to have emotions of sorts to interact more 'human like'. This is to lull you into thinking 'ahhh their cute and friendly' not 'you cold little bastards'.

3) they truely wish to subvert the human ability to rise off the plane we are on now. If we get into the next 'layer up', we will see these things, find them, and destroy them. That cannot happen at any costs for the shukra. they need this planet, they need us as solid sentinents, for then they get what they want when they want.

4) They want the sun. They want the gate way. If we do their bidding and create machines and devices to do things and which have hidden uses within them that only the shukra know about, they get what they want without having humans know what they truelly are doing. taking the sun by force from the streamers.

5) They are actually at this very minute 'stuck' here on earth and they hate it with a passion. I mean a streamer / shukra fight is a terrible thing to witness, but I mean they despise being unable to creep out of the solar system so much they are willing to try.

Oh yes, streamers and shukra fight, and it is a one sided slap fest where the shukra get handed their butts on a plate.

Are the streamers confused for Angels, or are the angel beings actually other beings of a lower heirarchy than them?

Yes and No. The streamers are confused with Angelic beings and 'spirit guides. However, the Angelic Host are very real, and very, very very different from a streamer. if an Angeller touched you or you saw it with your mortal eyes it would destroy you in a heart beat. You would die in ultimate bliss though.

Do we have spirit guides? I have heard Psychic Silvia Browne say that everybody has one or more spirit guides, did you find this to be true?

Spirits can be present, but not for every one at all time. However a streamer may attach itself to you for your entire life and make it easier or more 'peaceful'.

Also, who created the gray aliens, why is it so hard to stop them from wreaking havoc? There has to be some logic to why they are trying to take over. Something more logical than just to be evil for no real reason.

The shukra are an energetic sentinent race evolved many billions of years ago from an insectoid race used as experiments for a race now long dead. They were given intelligence and it spiralled from there.

They rapidly found that keeping the hive mind nature and caste system gave them massive strength in numbers and survivability.

That they are stuck fast now within our solar system, and their reinforcements cannot get in, and the stragglers here cannot get out, they will soon I hope be dead and gone forever from our solar system, and once we raise up, we can start to eradicate them from the entire cosmos.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Yeah, I went into the sun.

Then tell me Dan... is the Sun pregnant?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hahahah thats him, even down to the feminine features. A one line post, but what a picture. Thank you zorgon.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Then tell me Dan... is the Sun pregnant?

Pregnant? as in going to have a baby sun?

I have no idea. I was stood with the streamer on the surface, we went down through the most amazingly violent and weirdly electrical massively musical roaring noisy layers to the core. There I saw the doorway, and inside was the blue man.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

So, are ouiji boards bad? oh yes, terribly so.

I am glad I looked past that post I was about to answer that one...

Two points to add...

Aleister Crowley used the Ouija Board nuf said...

And I was looking for the quote from T.L Rampa... not handy, but from a Tibetan point of view the Ouija board attracts impish creatures that love to toy with people and use them Though I had not heard the name Shukra before... it seems to me that this is what you are reaching

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Pregnant? as in going to have a baby sun?

I have no idea. I was stood with the streamer on the surface, we went down through the most amazingly violent and weirdly electrical massively musical roaring noisy layers to the core. There I saw the doorway, and inside was the blue man.

Well as I am sure BFFT will spark up at what you describe fits the electric universe theory and even NASA is showing us images of these magnificent effects... I will find one here....

But if you get a chance that would be a question I would like an answer to... because if it is pregnant it would explain much...

OH and the cloud thing when you say 'creature' other than the streamer... what creature were you referring to?

Okay going to find the Sun...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
'The sun is the mirror and Lord of mans soul. It is the giver and the taker of all and everything. From it all came, and with it all will perish and be no more. This is the time span of man, it is his hour glass and his measure. With it he will measure wether he rose and trod the firmant to glories beside us, or returned to the ashes and dust from where he came in darkness and failure. This is the creators will.'

'The beating of the suns heart and the turning of its seasons are measured in aeons, and this turning of seasons has seen it turn brighter, stronger and faster as you see now with your own soul'.

Zorgon, thats your answer. It is changing inside it seems.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Wow Zorgon, you seem to have much wisdom. Have you experienced the akashic records too?

When 800 years old YOU are, learn a thing or two you will, yes? HMMM?

Though I call on the records for knowledge I have no current memory of actually seeing them. Since I am confident of my current path I have no need to be shown... perhaps this is a factor... as Dan says he was shown his path...

It's starting to make me wonder if the Akashic Records are shown to those who live life the most?
Life is meant to be lived and experienced... and it is not always pleasant

Hiding from life would not serve the purpose of enlightenment nor advancement. This is why suicide is the number one sin in all religions including esoteric teachings.

You would be sinning against yourself... and would have to do the lesson over again anyway... so if you think it was bad this time around... wait till you repeat the grade

Well Dan you cannot take a camera... and despite what I said about experiencing life... THIS journey is best left to the photograph...

I can't take us inside... but I can get us close.... and you will see that the sun is NOT a nuclear reactor like the mainstream scientists have told you but a living electric entity...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hinode Images of the Solar Atmosphere

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

'The sun is the mirror and Lord of mans soul. It is the giver and the taker of all and everything. From it all came, and with it all will perish and be no more. This is the time span of man, it is his hour glass and his measure. With it he will measure wether he rose and trod the firmant to glories beside us, or returned to the ashes and dust from where he came in darkness and failure. This is the creators will.'

'The beating of the suns heart and the turning of its seasons are measured in aeons, and this turning of seasons has seen it turn brighter, stronger and faster as you see now with your own soul'.

Zorgon, this is your answer.

As for the pictures, they are so bloody awesome I feel like doing a little jig.
Oh, and in the very, very core is a liquid like sphere with massive electrical storms shooting from it like a crazy billion times too powerful plasma arc ball.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thank you

And as to the heart beat... I can help with that too

www.spacesounds.com...

Use the word [back] not your back button to reset

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Awesome, just awesome.

When stood on the surface you can also hear and feel a noise like a finger being dragged around a crystal vase, high and huge. The beating is louder and louder and more ferocious as you descend deeper.

Then you hit the silence, total and utter silence. the only silent truely silent place in the solar system.

Thats awesome, it really is. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, did they tell you what the deal is with these trolls or gnome like creatures roaming the UK? what are these things?

Also, did they show you what is really at the center of the earth? Is it really molten lava magma stuff or is it hollow or what?

What are the black holes all over the universe?

What are these random meteors?

What about the cases of people who get posessed, what's really making these people go mad?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sorry Pocky, have no idea what so ever about any of these questions.

zorgon, the center of the sun.

Where the 'lightning' is going mental is actually a 'space'. The 'core' doesn't actually 'touch' the rest of the star.

Its like a free floating entity in its own right it seems, unless this is the mechanism in which it was formed.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, did they tell you what exact power players are causing all the havoc in our country or planet?

Did they show you who the guys are?

Also, are the shape shifting reptiles humanoids real too?

What about 9/11 did they give you any insight into that?

And the 2012?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Dan, did they tell you what exact power players are causing all the havoc in our country or planet?

Planetary wise? humans are doing most, with shukra stirring the mix to suit themselves.

Also, are the shape shifting reptiles humanoids real too?

Well, the shukra can make you see things that are not there. Shape shifting would be a form of visual camouflage, not actual transformation.

What about 9/11 did they give you any insight into that?

And the 2012?

Didn't even cross my mind to ask or enquire, sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Pocky,
please understand that this was about me seeing me and changing things i need to change in order to get to the point where I can 'be free'.

The explanation for thats hugely long winded, but to sum it up it was for me to become 'awake to the universe' rather than 'stuck on the earth'.

I didn't really pass much thought for anything earthly whilst with them to be honest, apart from the things I was shown relevant to my development and that of my family too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join