It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
zorgon, the center of the sun.

Again the ever present spiral vortex...

The ring you drew almost looks solid... iron in color... was this your impression?

So if the streamers are using the sun to travel across the universe... that puts a whole new meaning to stargate

very interesting indeed

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
And the 2012?

9/11 is just Daddy Warbuck playing games

But let me ask you something...

I see a lot of talk about 2012...

What is YOUR impression of it and where did you get your ideas from?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Again the ever present spiral vortex...

The ring you drew almost looks solid... iron in color... was this your impression?

So if the streamers are using the sun to travel across the universe... that puts a whole new meaning to stargate

very interesting indeed.

The ring is as solid as it can be but still be 'fluid' if you see what i mean. It does though keep a rigid shape and structure, with this massive totally insane electrical storm slamming awat at it from the very core.

Yes the streamers do use it for 'star to star' journies through out this and other universes. They do however possess as I have said the ability to be in many places at once, or cross vast distances 'as is', but the sun is by far the quickest and easiest for whole being transportation.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Zorgon, for you.

I have drawn all of creation, from the 'pool of sorrow' to the absolute 'pool of perfection'.
BIG image link

each universe is an octagon. Each universe is in a 'ball' of 128, each of those branches on the stems is a 'gigaverse'.
The universes and peoples within dictate wether it rises towards perfection, or falls into sorrow.

Notice there are twin stems rising in a double helix. This is the female and male sides of 'everything'. Its is nature, it is how it is.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

That sounds amazing. I'm wondering in what way they expect us to evolve? I mean, is this change supposed to happen on a mass scale? What if some of us do become more decent peaceful humans, whilst the others don't?

Does that mean some of us will graduate to the next level?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yes. We can as individuals go 'up' or straight to the top without passing any other levels than that of which we were born in.

The creator though does have a Heaven, the 'pool of perfection' as Vishnu called it, which is eternal never ending happiness and bliss.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well Dan, I have to say this is probably one of the most interesting reads I have come across so far on ATS, especially after reading about your violent alien encounter. I just want to say thank you for sharing your experiences.

There are a few things I wanted to ask, but first I have to say that I was reminded of a story I read a little over a year ago involving a woman who had a near death experience, except her story had a Christian slant to it. This woman describes being lead up to heaven, meeting several types of angels, including very large, guardian angel types. She also describes meeting Jesus, who's likeness in form was not like that of this Vishnu creature you met, but she describes feeling him radiate the joy and love similar to what you describe feeling from this blue skinned man.

She was then lead to some place in heaven where she was shown a replay of her life, including feeling again all the joys and sorrows of what she had done, right down to seeing a chain reaction of sorts as to how she had made others feel with whom she had directly, or indirectly interacted with. She was also, like you, left to make her own judgments about her life. So, to me, I see some pretty interesting similarities in both your experience and hers.

It seems you at least were told that there is a difference between the angelic host and these streamers you were interacting with. Since you touched on this briefly, would you be able to elaborate more on the subject? Also, since there is a difference between these two beings, are there differences between the demonic beings we are told of and the shukra you are speaking of, or a they the same?

Why are they showing me this? because I woke up. ill explain that later on for you.

This was something you mentioned a few pages back that I was hoping you would of answered by now, but haven't as of yet. I am very interested in hearing this part of your tale, since it seems this is what helped most to bring upon your experience with the streamers.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Please let me explain. I was not in any way shape or form 'dead' or having a near death experience. I was however on a reality that very, very few even believe is real, let alone inhabited with beings made of light with the ability to be either microscopic or many miles, even thousands of miles in length, with the ability to be in many places at once, or delve into the sun itself.

However, the Creator and his Angellers.

The Creator will make you cry when you meet him. I mean it, you will never, ever get over meeting him face to face and gazing at the fraction of all encompassing majesty of his form.

You only see a small 'fractional' amount of him, as to gaze upon his true nature whilst still alive will destroy you in a millisecond. However you would die in the most blissful state of being. Seeing an Angeller in its true form is a likewise fate, unless it is one of those that can as the Creator does, change itself and lower itself to our levels of tolerance even whilst in higher state form.

As for me.

You may laugh or ridicule me for this next part, but it is the truth.

I am slightly odd in my nature, being at once a very open and friendly but closed and secretive person. There is a very good reason. I have a very strange reaction to the shukra and the presence of certain forms of electromagnetic energy, even that given off by normal people. Some of the energies make me react with extreme violence and aggression, whilst others make me elated and euphoric, such as the energies given off by the streamers.

In short, the streamers found this from when I was a very small child, and have since then stood guard to the point where they were able to foil the shukra in their attempts to abduct me and my family.

I have asked the Creator Almighty for his permission that upon my mortal death I will be allowed to become a streamer, to serve the Creator and do his works here within the gigaverse we inhabit. After may billions of years have passed I will then permission granted of course, pass upwards to the Pool of Perfection and serve as an Angeller (Angelic host).

This life is about preparing my mind for that massive leap after my earthly demise from a static earth bound sentinent to sentinent being of light to serve the Creator Almighty.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have a few thoughts on those vids:

First, those are obviously electrical phenomenon. When you see them close up, it looks like lightning just below the surface.

This would make sense, honestly, and would give precedence for the magnetic looping seen from the outer solar plasma's.

But more over, you can see a faintly detectable "pulse" or "heartbeat" in the close up solar images. All the "bubbles" of plasma seem to float back and forth in a slight pulse. I have seen this in other close up video's of the moon as well. I would be interested to know the actual frequency of that pulse.

Dan, i like your drawing. The double helix is a classical interpretation of electrical phenomenon. When viewed from its end, a double helix can create the vortex, like the one referenced in your "doorway".

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a second, like 60 beats a minute inside the sun. A massive, huge, almost all encompassing heart beat like sound, boom.... boom.... boom. Coupled with the sweetest notes of sound, its almost beyond experiencing, its like your going to become part of the sun itself if you stay there too long such is the ferocity and splendor inside.

As for the double helix, it made me chuckle to put it mildy.

The enitre 'everything that is or ever will be' is contained within a double helix structure. How bloody ironic is that?

As for the tops and bottoms of the helix, the pools are also door ways. The helix is split however into half. The top half is the rising content, the lower, well those who are falling fast or slowly, depending on their nature and state.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Please let me explain. I was not in any way shape or form 'dead' or having a near death experience.

My apologies if my post gave you the impression that I thought you were having a near death experience. Correct me if I am wrong, but you describe coming back to seeing your baby and wife near your sleeping body, so it sounded like you had gone out of your physical body during this experience. I was only comparing what happened to this woman I mentioned and yourself after your spirit or consciousness left your physical bodies. For her it was near physical death that allowed it, for you it was something entirely different.

You may laugh or ridicule me for this next part, but it is the truth.

Never. I realize I am not a regular poster, but I can assure you I'm not here to poke fun at or mock your experiences. I appreciate your openness about all of the events that you have gone through and your willingness to put forth answers as best you can to the questions that are being asked. Even if the answers seem to generate more questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

you say 1 beat per second? Or 1 pulse?

Let me ask you, did you detect the "pulse" in the video that Zorgon provided? I would be interested to know if that video was real time, real speed or not.

BTW, this is a great thread. And it may have just gotten greater.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Things like that don't come to people who are waiting for it. They come for people who try to do everything in their power and then need the revelation. If the person knows they have a problem and they know how to fix it, no revelation will come because they are too lazy to fix it without a revelation.

Revelations like that are awesome. But expecting them is ungrateful and uneventful.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The ring is as solid as it can be but still be 'fluid' if you see what i mean. It does though keep a rigid shape and structure, with this massive totally insane electrical storm slamming awat at it from the very core.

Well the reason I asked that was that I read a science paper a while back that stated the sun has a 'surface' below a certain level... and that surface is made of iron... which most logically would be in a liquid state

So your description and the science seem to match and the way you describe the inner portion of the sun... I can see how a remote viewer could interpret that as being pregnant

So though all three descriptions are not identical, they are so close that it may be merely a difference in interpretation of how it is seen...

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monix
I read a little over a year ago involving a woman who had a near death experience, except her story had a Christian slant to it. This woman describes being lead up to heaven, meeting several types of angels, including very large, guardian angel types. She also describes meeting Jesus, who's likeness in form was not like that of this Vishnu creature you met,

From a purely logical point of view it would make sense that these beings could chose which form they would appear in to different people or cultures...

There is evidence that Jesus went to the East, some have suggested that he might even have been Buddha...

We have several main religions and many more smaller ones... but can a Christian tell a Muslim that his vision is wrong? We do it all the time... We have seen crusades, we have seen inquisitions to force you to believe... we have seen Holy Wars and Jihads for thousands of years just in our recorded history and who know how long before that?

Yet if you study the Qu'ran, the Bible, the Vedic scriptures... they all have the same basic underlying truths... and fortunately for mankind the majority of all cultures have recognized this inside their heart and mind...

Had they not we would be doomed... it is the fanatics on all sides that cause the problems

Talk to some religious leaders... The God of the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians is the same god... I have even seen threads and forums on the internet where the three sides discuss this openly

The differences are only in MAN's interpretation

If a Muslim had such an experience as Dan... I would expect that the enties he describes meeting would Allah and related... while a Christian would meet Jesus and the Angels... and a Buddhist would be taken to someone like Vishnu...

As Dan describes it there are a lot of beings out there and gazing on their true form would not be healthy... so by implication that means they would appear to you in a form that you could handle

Imagine the shock to a devote Muslim of being taken before Vishnu? I would expect it would not have the results of enlightenment.

One of the things I have found is that experiences like Dan's are all personal. Though they have the basics ... beings of light, reading your life, great beautiful hallways... all the same, the message is directed at the person having the experience.

I think this is one of the biggest reasons that this is so hard to accept for the mundane world... they are looking for confirmation based on what they THINK it is like, or what they have been brought up to BELIEVE is right... then when the report comes back that does not match their preconceived notions... they do not accept it

From my point of view your story of the Christian lady matches that of Dan... one needs merely to look beyond the presented forms. And as humans have a huge variety in appearance. does it not seem logical that beings on the next levels would also have different appearances?

Hope this makes sense... haven't had my coffee yet

To Dan

I will admit though that I had taken you for Christian (I suppose your new avatar enforced that) but to here you describe the blue guy... that caught me off guard

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Zorgon,
to answer it truthfully, I am a Christian. I just 'saw' what I saw. The blue Vishnu character was sat there listening to the will of the Creator.

Thats the beauty of the streamers, you get the absolute unedited version. They make you 'see the light' if that makes sense.

However, I have met the Creator face to face, and for my comfort zone as a 'normal guy' I choose to be spiritually active within the Christian faith, dpoing good works through the Church and not as a 'individual' if you see my point. However, I go to pay my respects to the Creator as an individual. Its where I feel most able to fit in. That doesn't stop my Priest thinking I am a heretical little nuisance for saying ' I met God'.

It doesn't change it one iota though that Vishnu sits in the sun.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi BFFT,
the sun beats at 1 beat a second, BOOM... then dying away and then BOOM and dying away.. its like the very sun has a heart beat of its own. There are however lighter, faster 'beats within it, i would say about180 a minute, smaller, faster and more near the surface.

Couple this with the absolute fury and noise and 'musical sounds' from within, it makes it almost like you will be overwhelmed with noise.

The irony is that 'within' the inner sun is a sphere of silver liquid solid, and on it is a whirpool / vortex.

Then you go to absolute silence, not any sound at all until Vishnu speaks.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

have you always felt this way?

I struggle with the "normal guy" part. I have the faith of a buddhist. i am very, very secure in this faith. but i was raised christian, and live in the "Buckle of the Bible Belt" out here in West Texas. In my high school, there were daily prayer meetings before school that students attended. not sponsored by the school, but allowed by the school. in college i took compulsory bible study. i know christian texts EXTREMELY well.

But i also do not espouse christian values as they are presented to your typical american. i think that doing good to prevent going to hell is not much better than just doing evil instead. you should do it because it is the right thing, not to avoid punishment. there are countless other examples, but you get my meaning.

Like Zorgon, i am a huge "fan" of TL Rampa. It is one of the first questions i ever asked Zorgon, after i saw the Rampa stuff on thelivingmoon website.

I find it very interesting that you report the Sun "beating" about 1 time a second. This is VERY close to the human heartbeat, as well (which could seem close to once a second, even when beating in the 70's).

I would be interested to know the actual speed of those video's. I will look it up when i get back to work in a minute. I would also be interested to know if the Sun has a detectable change in size to correspond with this "pulsing" it does. It would be miniscule, and likely unmeasurable without some kind of reflectivity.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
BFFT,
here is my honest take on it.

Do good every day because it helps your fellow man.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

'The sun is the mirror and Lord of mans soul. It is the giver and the taker of all and everything. From it all came, and with it all will perish and be no more. This is the time span of man, it is his hour glass and his measure. With it he will measure wether he rose and trod the firmant to glories beside us, or returned to the ashes and dust from where he came in darkness and failure. This is the creators will.'

BFFT,
I beleive 100% that the above which i was told by Vishnu was correct. I also know that as we got deeper, the very beat of the sun felt like my heart does in my body. It actually felt that in dimensional form I was starting to get a 'spirit heart'.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join