It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
i just didn't get to ask her who she was, what with thousands of streamers as out riders and Angellers ready to #### up anything that got near.

I suppose that's perfectly understandable. I probably would have done the same thing in your position. If I am starting to irritate you with all of my questions and prodding please let me know, for it is not my intention what so ever. I feel that you are someone in a position to reveal quite a lot, and I have every intention to glean what I can from you.... if you are still willing of course.

As far as the terraverse is concerned are there what would be considered parallel universes out there, or are they all wholly different and independent?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Dan, are any of these alien races coming to earth good guys at all? I mean, it sounds like all of them are shukra, or at least this is what has been relayed to you. What about the other alien races in our universe? Is there only a select few races of aliens that that have sole access to our planet, or is it that the other alien races in the universe are as low tech as us, and are unaware of us, or what is it?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
As contradictory as it may seem considering much of what has been written about her, I immediately thought of Lilith when you described the female form you encountered. Lilith appears in the texts of multiple religions and cultures, and is one of the most predominant female figures theological history even though she is obscure and almost unknown in modern Christianity.

She is often, and mostly referred to as a demon, a seductress, a murderous spirit, etc.

There are other references that she was in service of the creator as well, that she functioned as a checks and balances system. I believe it may have been in the Talmud, but she was also associated with the moon. The sun (Vishnu) being a more masculine representation of the caretaker of our planet. While the moon being the feminine representation of the Lilith, which could also be part and parcel to the systems the creator has put in place for us.

I could be way off base, but this is my first idea as to whom you may have met.... I could be absolutely, completely, stupidly wrong, but I thought I throw it out there.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Osiris1953]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ha, Lilith crossed my mind first too. I'm also starting to wonder if every planet has a God inhabiting it at it's core. Could be she was Mother Earth.

I also want to know if the Streamers can read our thoughts telepathically. What about when we pray? Does somebody actually hear our pleas, does somebody actually give us a helping hand, those of us who truly believe and ask for help. Is anybody actually listening to us?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well Dan did say that each solar system had a caretaker in the center of their individual stars, not actually the planet.

As for prayer, I was wondering the same thing.

By the way, I love the chocolate almond pocky the best.... yumm.. just gotta have some Ramune to go with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Lol Osirius, don't forget I come in milk, mousse, green tea, honey, banana and coconut flavored coatings too.

Yea, that's right, Vishnu was in the center of a star, so that must mean stars is where these beings reside. And the sun really gives life to many things, it's warmth grows our plants and foods, our bodies, our fears, it does a lot for us.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Whew, almost missed this one.

Thanks for the report dan.

I know my dream walks in 2005 were real. It is good to hear other experiences and I was aware of the hall of records. I have never been there yet as I would probably stone myself. For me, that will be a day of testing.

I have another purpose, some of which is to warn people. You can find my story within the 120 pages of the ask a timetraveler thread. Not mine but they were talking my dream walk.

peace brother

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
As far as the terraverse is concerned are there what would be considered parallel universes out there, or are they all wholly different and independent?

All universes are independant. However, each universe has multiple layers and facets (states of being) which complicates it no end. think of it as a layered sandwhich with each layer a different energy, just microns apart but totally independant. it is very complicated, but awesome to see.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Dan, are any of these alien races coming to earth good guys at all? I mean, it sounds like all of them are shukra

No. The Shukra are insectoid in appearence and being. They are the bug eyed 'greys' that are so often called 'cute'.

They are as evil as anything could ever be, hence they are getting hunted and exterminated with extreme predjudice by the streamers at the behest of Vishnu, and his words come from the Creator.

The #### are good, the being sI fought with in my room. They just avoid humans because we scare the poo out of them.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No, thats not her. This women had ice blonde hair, purple gown and shawl, and violet iris's.

She also had thousands of streamers guarding her, like she was some mega gigaverse being. She also had an Angellers guard. Now this means she must be from the Creator. if I ever get to meet her, ill ask her what her name is.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I also want to know if the Streamers can read our thoughts telepathically. What about when we pray? Does somebody actually hear our pleas, does somebody actually give us a helping hand, those of us who truly believe and ask for help. Is anybody actually listening to us?

Prayer is funny. This is what was told to me about prayers. A quote.

'You ask for things, you ask for help, you ask for rewards. Yet you never reach out to your fellow man for aid and comfort, because you are above asking him as he is either your neighbour or a stranger, and you cannot face asking and appearing vulnerable to another human being. Such vanity, you want to appear above faults, above stumbling, yet plead in the darkness for comfort. Leave Prayers for those in need, the truely needy, the desperate and the sick. For they are the ones we need to hear'.

Streamer (solid gold, 5000 miles high).

'Yes they do hear you, yes it is passed upwards, yes Angellers do hear you, yes it is passed upwards. Most times your prayers get answered and you have your spiritual answerphone switched 'on' and never get the messages'.

That made me laugh.

I seen prayers, real deep needy prayers answered with miracles, so on my level I say yes, and them, they say yes also. Its just we expect lights and sirens, when it may just be agentle whisper in our ears.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yea, that's right, Vishnu was in the center of a star, so that must mean stars is where these beings reside. And the sun really gives life to many things, it's warmth grows our plants and foods, our bodies, our fears, it does a lot for us.

Every star that has a resident sentinet specie has a higher being watching over it, streamers to guard it and Angellers to do the real 'hot' work.

However, the specie must be sentinent or planned to be sentinent.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Vishnu was quick blunt about the Sun. It is our measure as a specie by the Creator.

It gave all, is all, will be all, and when it ends, we end. Thats how the Creator made it. The only way off is if we rise upwards, pull together and stride off into the stars.

Thats what th aCreator wants, us striding off and rising upwards.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I seen prayers, real deep needy prayers answered with miracles, so on my level I say yes, and them, they say yes also. Its just we expect lights and sirens, when it may just be agentle whisper in our ears.

This might seem off the wall, but when you said this I thought of what I consider to be a nugget of wisdom from Futurama. When Bender met god at the center of the universe he was told at least from god's standpoint. "When you do things right, people wonder if you've done anything at all." Just a thought.

Thanks for the answer concerning prayer. It certainly had me guessing.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Wow, Dan, just now I thought of asking you if they told you were gold and diamonds come from.

I'm also curious about these implant devices that alleged abductees have had extracted out of their bodies. I saw a video yesterday of an abductee who felt there was an alien object implanted in his finger, and it did show up on x rays. So they showed the doctors surgically removing this thing, it looked pretty painful, but there it was a gold looking little oval object. They put this thing in a machine box, It was supposed to identify what element the object was, but it could not identify it as any of the known elements here on earth.

They asked the man, some weeks later, how he felt now that the object was extracted from him. He said he felt a deep sadness as if an animal had died. I think it's quite funny, because before he went into the surgery, he said he wanted whatever it was out, but of course he didn't know if maybe it was something special that he needed in his body, and they put it there for a good reason. What do you think about that Dan?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
"When you do things right, people wonder if you've done anything at all." Just a thought.

Thanks for the answer concerning prayer. It certainly had me guessing.

Guessing? why? You see the creators work every day. I seen terminal ill people go home empty of the disease that was killing them - I seen trauma patients given the last rites, yet heal quick and walk out of hospitals a month later with drs stood in awe and struck dumb.

You may not have seen such miracles, but you sure as sure have seen a miracle, you just looking for the wrong thing, when the miracles been sat in front of you all along.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What I was guessing on was what you had learned concerning prayer more than anything. I have seen many things in my life concerning miracles, it's just nice to hear the nature of prayer from someone whom has had the opportunity to ask.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky. This is blunt and from a streamer, to me about implants.

'Anything, or any one who needs to place a machine into your being to try to track your soul is darkness and not from the light. The creator knows where you are at all times. We can open your book and see where you are or will be at all times. Nothing happens in the Gigaverses without us being aware of it. That is why the Shukra are dying. they are trying to meddle with you and your souls. These inplants have chemicals in them that make you like an addict to your flowers. You mourn it when it is not there, and yet in you it is killing you'.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Thats a fair comment. yes i asked, and you know why? because I used to be homeless. I lived in a cold barn in the depths of winter. water froze in cups at night, and i was cold and hungry.
I said in prayer one night - 'help me'.

Just that, nothing more.

Life went uphill real quick after that. I saw what happend in my book, and believe me, it was beautiful.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Where there any questions you had for the streamers that they were not allowed to give the answers to?

What if anything do you wish to ask them in any subsequent encounters you may have in the future?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join