It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I deserve the honor and respect from all humanity!

If that doesnt say it all...i dont know what will...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Clark

Chrisonabike (aka Robbie Williams), if you are reading this, will you consider heeding the call?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Thank so much Savior for writing and asking. And thank you Mr. McClelland for responding! I always say questions should go to the source.

I am formulating some follow-up questions for Mr. McClelland. I am open to suggestions.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

I agree with you. My first impression after reading this article was that it was written by a very immature person. It reads like it was written by a child, or teenager at the oldest.

And this part bothered me the most:

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video monitors

"on HIS monitor"--- someone slipped out of first person POV for a tiny second.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
this is a hoax or at least 90% dis-info.

First Clark is a CIA spook.

Second there is no 27" CRT on the shuttle, anywhere in the shuttle.

Third neither deck inside the crew compartment has a ceiling height of 8 to 9 feet. The maximum floor to deck height is near the exit lock used for EVA and its a little under 7 feet.

Forth, the tethered EVA astronauts would be communicating by radio, thus an alien standing in the shuttle bay would also have a radio (same type) to communicate with them. No telepathy allowed due to the radiation shielding in the space suit.

Alien craft is not docked with shuttle, therefore the alien would need some means of flight to transfer between its craft and the shuttle which has a velocity of something like 23,000 miles an hour.

There is no "air" in space, therefore the alien would need some type of breathing device. Also the lack of air as a medium to propagate sound wave, would also mean the alien could not be having a free air discussion and therefore as stated above must be using a radio communication device.

And conversely the crew decks in the orbiter are very oxygen rich quite the opposite from free space outside, thus the alien would need a different breathing device inside the shuttle crew compartment.

The shuttle bay is probably the worst location to have an impromptu chat with an alien, being constructed of what is essentially styrofoam and tinfoil.

The orbiters are not like normal airplanes, they are more like flying papermache gliders it does not take much to punch a hole in its skin.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is unbelievable news, and should really be in the Breaking News forum. Clark McClelland, a retired NASA Space Flight Controller, has come forward in support of Dr Edgar Mitchell.

Everyone must know that these astronauts aren't nutters with far-fetched tales to tell. We are on the verge of something really big here. I think the time has almost come for a groundbreaking paradigm shift in the way we see our universe.

Absolute great post and news RiotComing,
strrd and flggd.
I really wonder how many more cracks must that for decades indestructible Dam of Ufo-secrets has to sustain before it will finally give up and release the river.
When that happens it will definitly shakes this world on his foundations.
We wait and see.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone brought this up, but the article itself seems to have been constructed with a "Nigerian spam" feel to it. Charging $500 to reprint the article, incorrect grammar, misspellings, frequently repeating key "attractor" phrases.

The site uses descriptors that would not normally be used by someone actually associated with NASA, such as repeatedly using "US NASA astronaut" versus astronaut, or "ET" versus EBE.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
I know what he would say if an honest researcher interviewed him.

Investigator: What's the name of the shuttle mission that this encounter took place?

McClelland :I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Investigator: What's the name of the two tethered US NASA Astronauts who were discussing with the alien?

McClelland :I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Investigator :When did this incident took place?

McClelland : I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Investigator : Any proof to back up your claims?

McClelland : I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I With my verifiable background, I have been in NASA! I've been involved in the military! I've been involved in YADDA! I've been involved in YADDA! I've been involved in YADDA! There is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy! Again all in my book!

I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Seriously. If he was such a genius, why would he use such brash and willy-nilly capitalizations and exclamations after every sentence as if it was written by a 10 year old?

Look I already tried to talk some sense into you but you clearly are unable to comprehend what I said. Have you read your own post? I quoted it for you to try and make you see just how inmature you are acting.

The only things you can come up with are his writing style and the books he has written. If we are to judge YOU by YOUR writing style then I would say you are a 12 year old with a very average intelligence level. Is this true? Probably not so please stop using these ridiculous arguments.

If you don't believe his story then fine, but you are displaying behaviour in this thread that makes me want to put you on ignore. If you want to contribute to the discussion please do so, but I would advise you to refrain from these inmature posts that smell of ignorance.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Great post!!!!

I thank you for the news, it is great news, but I wonder, does anyone have a description of the alien?. Or the ship?

It would be terribly disturbing to learn that this was a human 9 feet tall from outer space....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I was talking to him via email on something related to his article about Edgar Mitchell's disclosure. In his reply, one line contained "I have a graphic of what I saw".

I haven't directly asked him about any information pertaining to the article or his experiences.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by robertfenix

I value your input very much. Finally, a skeptic with maturity and a cohesive perspective to match!

Correcting one minor detail though, the 27" monitors were not aboard the space shuttle itself, they were housed in the Kennedy Space Center. That aside, you make very valid and moot points. Appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by Camilo1

I was talking to him via email on something related to his article about Edgar Mitchell's disclosure. In his reply, one line contained "I have a graphic of what I saw".

I haven't directly asked him about any information pertaining to the article or his experiences.

Having a graphic could mean that he drew something, which is great but not evidence of any kind.

To the member who looked up the Domain registration: Thanks! Not definative proof but all these little things can mean something together.

When reading the 'email' he sent that someone posted (sorry I forgot who after reading pages of posts, Im a bit underwhelmed at his communication skills (not that I'm any better mind you LOL) But he certainly does use alot of exclamations. The impression I get while reading it, is that this is a man who is extremely frustrated (rightly so) and may embellish to get people to listen to him. I dont know, I am an avid believer on this topic but I am careful about what I accept as truth. Im sure we all hear things that cause bells and whistles to sound off no matter how much we believe in the issue.

I wonder if Mitchell will chime in on his story. Perhaps we should contact him to see if he would make a statement.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by robertfenix

robert, sorry you misconstrued, and thusly wrote 'talking points' that are wrong to begin with. And, some of what you wrote was illogical and factually incorrect.

You're right, though....no 27" CRTs on the STS...but that isn't Clark McClelland's claim....HE hasn't flown, he was watching the monitors from the KSC. He never claimed the alien (or ET or EBE) was in the pressurized crew compartment.

I think you confuse the crew cabin presurization with earlier programs, such as Apollo, where the pressure was about 4 PSI, in a very oxygen-rick mixture to compensate for the lower partial pressure of O2. The STS crew cabin is pressurized to Earth-normal pressure. The human EVA suits, of course, are between 3-4 PSI, so preparing for an EVA is a long process, to acclimate.

"styrofoam and tinfoil'???? I won't bother to point out how ludicrous that is...oh, wait, I just did.

You're correct, of course, unless the EBE is some incredible creature that can exist in a vacuum, it must have had on protection. However, if the communication was telepathic, then I hardly think the astro's EVA helmets would 'block' other's thoughts. Or, perhaps they used conventional radio comm.

Oh, and the other vessel, no need to dock if it has an airlock or other means of egress. The assumption, remember, is a very, very advanced technology, compared to ours.....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
After reading the article/link I must say... It is very poorly written if it indeed comes from a former NASA employee.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thechi

I guess I'm a bit Jaded, this day and age the only thing that will really prove anything will be a living breathing alien on TV surrounded by the UN....

Even THEN people will claim it's a scam. Some guy in a suit, or CGI effects, and some NWO agenda to push it along for good measure.

Just as there are people who simply believe, there are those who simply WON'T no matter what. (not necessarily meant towards you.)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by thechi

Cmon, take a look at this man's credentials! Bearing this in mind, don't you think you are being a tad cynical?

Not really. He's been around for quite awhile, and some hardcore UFO researchers have checked his background. I'm seeing conflicting statements, including that he was an astronaut. Note that according to researchers, he left NASA in 1992 and hasn't been able to find a job in the aerospace industry since then and is reportedly very bitter to them.

So... how did he see aliens inside the space shuttle, talking with the crew -- and nobody else on the ground or anywhere else did? Lots of the flights had live feeds.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The way you describe his possible modus operandi, it sounds more like the opportunistic bumblings of a frat boy adolescent, rather than of a priveleged man who has been in the position to witness such events.

I know you were referring to the original poster, but your words here are true -- it really does sound like a bunch of made up stories from someone whose credentials are about the same level as John Leer's.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Back in 1997 i predicted that the people would beg for disclosure, thats what the gov. wants, don't forget these are the same people that have lied to you for decades. don't expect the disclosure info to be the truth! Of
course if i get 100% disability from the gov. i'll keep my big mouth shut.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A scientist would not assume that a tall figure is an alien. A scientist would need more data than just a figure on a monitor to make such a leap of judgement.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Quote:

"I know an ET and Alien craft when I see them!

Aliens ARE HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth governments!!

I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation"

He doesn't sound crazy at all, greedy, but not crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This just appeared on his website.
Clark C. McClelland,
former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet,
Kennedy Space Center, Florida.

NOTE:
Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!!
I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay! Thank the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation. He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible. My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action. I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards! My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami. They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer. It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC. He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer? I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents. The attorney took my case to Atlanta! It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!! I was and still am VERY BROKE! I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read
Clark
Contact me at:

P.O. Box 233
Tavares, Florida 32778
[email protected]
[email protected]
Experience my exciting website: www.stargate-chronicles.com

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join