It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sorry i haven't read all of the post, But has anyone here at ATS thought about contacting this chap ?

Maybe ask him to post here so we can hear his story and question him to verify whether he's truthful or not ?

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
It's because he can spout out any nonsense that he sees fit and conforms with his agenda...

So the two of you are not that different after all.

WOW! Actual X-Files! As if somehow mentioning that lame cheesy 90s spooky conspiracy series lends credibility to his claims. I doubt that they had any actual 'x-files' at NICAP whatever the hell that means.

If you don't know what NICAP is maybe you should keep your uninformed mouth shut. I find it hilarious that you doubt they have X-files at NICAP yet you don't even know what NICAP is. Should we even take you seriously?

So he goes on to tell that he allegedly worked for the military NASA yadda yadda yadda as to convince you (like your good ol' car salesman) and concludes it all up in the end by saying: get "MORE IN MY BOOKS!"

What else is new in the field of UFOlogy, you say?

What else? Another kook trying to sell his book.

Is this the best you can do? If you are educated (giving you the benefit of the doubt) did you pay for your college books? These so called professors who write these books must be full of crap. And they even claim that what's written in these books is the truth....And make you pay for them...Without offering irrifutable proof of their claims...

If these professors wanted their research to be known to mankind then why not post their work for free on the Internet? Surely they are just kooks trying to sell books.

But please keep posting, I'm always in for a good laugh.

[edit on 30/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thechi

I think the part about him paying someone is a typo. I also suspect that someone hacked his website and put this article. I was so surprised to find it this morning...but it doesn't look right.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow, I love the sceptics on here, information would not be thoroughly tested without them and the bunk would not be separated from the truth.

But, to label people like Mitchell and Clarke as senile just is ignorant, you guys have never met these people, accomplished even a quarter (being very generous there) of the things they have done yet you riddicule them as being money making old fools?

Fact, a man with McClellands credentials should be working, his expertise suddenly ends in 1992 as far as agencies go. Has he been declared insane, robbed a bank, been sacked??

As far as I can see NO to all yet a top brain in the field is sat away from the industry.

As for age, did you see Mitchell on Larry King, when the so called expert (that annoying, condescending man who never actually technically answers anything) started to talk over Mitchell he instantly put the guy in his place with a speed and authority that shows he's still very much alert and on the ball.

But can the sceptics answer this, why in the world would these people who have done so much to make them national heroes and legends in their field decide at the later years in their life to rubbish their names and history to be remembered as you say as old kooks who talked about aliens?

Why would they do this, they are clearly not senile and I'm sure they don't want to be thought of as old kooks having done so much in their life. The only thing I can see is a series of people who are past caring about being gagged or whatever and want to set the record straight.

I would not be surprised if Armstrong finally stopped hiding away and explained what he meant in his ULTRA rare appearance for NASA when he shakingly said about the New astronauts making up for the untruths (I think that's what he said) of old.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Meh hes still gonna pick up on a couple of grand, 500 isn't alot for someone to swing, but they're is alot of media outlets that could easily toss him 500 bones for the rights to publish that... so all in all with a very solid and validated story from an ex astronaut im sure he'll do fine with his 500 dollar goal...

The story itself seems a bit far fetched, as if an alien is gonna be standing in their spaceships docking bay in space having a conversation with other astronauts then leave 1 min and 17 seconds later and fly away in a spaceship so fast... whatever that guy was smoking i'd like to try a blast right now before I go to work... I can't say it didn't happen but the timeframe seems a bit odd how astronauts would willingly let an 8 foot being enter their ship without retaliating and have a conversation with a being that probably doesn't speak english, that is unless the aliens study our languages from space... who knows...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I hate to disappoint but the being described is not an "alien" so to speak nor is the ship an alien craft. These are 2nd generation Mars colonists, humans born at the Mars colony. Due to the low gravity they are in fact 8-9ft tall a true sight to behold. The being spoken of inside the shuttle was likely Jarred, he is approaching 24yrs of age and highly involved with the Earth to Mars supply runs. He would have been picking up supplies and returning experiments, etc. Our ability to have the Martian Bases was gifted to us by the Sxolarns, another story in itself which took place many years ago. Disclosure is at hand so I do not fear discussion any longer. Everything we know will change this October.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I would just like to say something about the numerous acusations of 'senility' in these old NASA vets that are only now coming out with these stories, and also a reply to what NGC said earlier on.

The scepticism over these these scientists' accounts is not because they are experiencing dementia, which, contrary to popular belief, is not a aspect of the ageing process. But the reason why I am having a hard time believing these accounts is because:

a) They are being disclosed such a long time after their NASA involvement; why?

b) The more important reason is the fact of imperfect human memory. I don't care how well trained these guys were, when people get old their memory does indeed deteriorate, unlike dementia this is a normal of the ageing process, and when memories fade, things are made up, lost images are replaced by ones they thought they surely must have had.

Someone sees something strange one day during a launch of a space ship of one of the most secretive and mysterious organisations on earth; 30-40 years later they realise how many people believe in extraterrestrial visitation and they think, yes, maybe that thing I saw was indeed an alien, but they lack the true memory of the event and therefore recreate it in their minds, of whos authenticity they become truly convinced.

This obviously does not refute these testimonials, but it does shed reasonable doubt enough for us to be forced to not completely accept them. Unfortunately.

Why on Earth didn't they come out with these stories before!?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Oh, and to those who are entertaining the notion that this has anything to do with fame or fortune need to re-google who these people are. They have experienced more fame, fortune and prestige than any person could desire in a lifetime.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think disclosure is nigh.

They cant keep covering up if people who have had first hand experience keep coming forward. In just about a week thats Edgar being backed up by another NASA employee.

I mean after this we could either hit a brick wall or all gets revealed. Maybe many more NASA employees will come forward, who knows.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

Two words, Clifford Stone. He is the ET interpreter for the US government and the program called sigma (i THINK :s) was put in place to organise communication between us and extra terrestrial beings. Allso from what i have been watching and listening to recently i hear that a lot of these species of alien are infact humanoid. However some are shorter or stockier and some are taller. Other could walk past you and you wouldnt know the difference.

I dont know if i believe all of what i just said(yeah that sounds stupid but im more or less directly quoting for the sake of an argument) but it is possible that this happned. The communication barrier has been crossed.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
pics or it didnt happen.

youre telling me there is no photographic evidence? a photo, a 3-second video clip?

not a believer, sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

Why on Earth didn't they come out with these stories before!?

Sworn secrecy, risk of losing their job!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
anyone of you think a disclosure will happen soon ?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Why you ask? Common be a bit sensible here. He has the fullest right not to disclose anything during his career and so would the majority.

Imagine a person called Bob who works at a food factory that makes this unique food with its own secret recipe. Now imagine how Bob will be received the next day at work after he made this secret recipe public...that's right.

Please think some stuff more through before judging other people. Just because they don't want to risk their career and potentially make the biggest mistake of their life doesn't mean their claims are less valuable if they are made when they are retired.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC).

NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA!

I believe what he says to be true I was told just recently by a trusted source that the above stated beings existed.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

hello, well you can't just say if he had the proof he wouldnt have to pay, i dont know whether or not for a fact if he is telling the truth but i know in this world the majority of mainstream wont even look at you without throwing money at them, truth or not. people are so wrapped up in the lies that have been bombarded to them that a lot would not know truth if it slapped them in the face sadly, frankly the best thing you can do is to look around and gather all the information you can based on what sounds reasonable to you, after all wouldnt aliens HAVE to exist if only one report was true, how many people would be able to say to them do you mind if i take one of your dead back just to prove to an ignorant world that you exist? like thats gonna happen, but its a reasonable assumption that at least 1 is true therefore in my opinion this guy could be tellin the truth, it costs nothin to hear a person out, and i dont believe in uneccesary sarcasm, a wise man knows a lot and says little......

peace an love all

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
First off, it clearly states at the bottom of the site that you CANNOT pass this around without explicit written permission from Clark. So please people, I know it is probably too late, but contact him first to get permission. Or at least one of you do so. Or just send the link out.

Now, what I would like to see, is some kind of verification that this site truly does belong to Clark. I'm always leary of sites that have links to other sites where something is being sold.

However, if we can verify that this truly is Clark (via some type of phone conversation or something), I believe that this is very big indeed. Let's push to make contact with him so that we can eventually make CONTACT!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I agree mostly with what you are saying. That is how the mind works. Especially when we are talking 3 or 4 decades. But we aren't really talking 3 or 4 decades here. How long has the shuttle program been run? You see, he is discussing 'shuttle' missions and not any of the earlier ones. This probably happened towards the end of his career.

The problem I see with the argument that these people are filling the voids in their memory with made up accounts is that there are TOO many astronauts that have come forward with at least 'implications' that we are not alone and they have had close encounters. Just too many. Add to that the number of former high ranking officials and officers within our government who state the same and it starts to point at something a bit more than filling the holes in ones memory.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Please read the thread thoroughly before posing such questions. One of our members did exactly what you are asking here on Page 3.

To Spock Shock, the answer is telepathy. This is the generally accepted means of communication experienced and witnessed by whistleblowers.

To Tynee, I doubt there are any 'pics' of such an incident available to whistleblowers. The reality of the situation is that any photographic evidence would be quickly confiscated, disposed, and out of reach of those present.

To OneLifeTooLive way back on Page 3, again somebody is criticising the website presentation and basically laughing at the story. Fine, but truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction! Let's not forget that.

To pause4thought on Page 5, your psychological assessment of the man is erroneously superficial in my opinion. I would be more inclined to trust TruthTellist further down the page in terms of an accurate evaluation of the man's motivations. Then again, maybe I have more faith in the goodness of people - not everybody is seduced by the lure of a quick buck.

I also agree about the point of people being skeptical of those in the process of writing books. Fastwalker81 explained this succinctly, but I also remember reading an excellent post by Zorgon, can't remember the exact thread but basically saying Why aren't people entitled to write a book that people can pay for the pleasure of reading in the subway, in one's spare time etc? As if it is a terrible crime that such people dare to profit from their efforts. People are still buying books in this internet age, believe it or not. Stop crucifying those who want to get the truth out in the form of a hard copy!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

You know the difference between other skeptics and you is they keep an open mind. You are so close minded and ignorant that if the truth was a brick wall and hit you in the face you wouldn't even know it was there.

You know the difference between other smart believers and you is they try at least to think critically. You are so gullible and ignorant to the intentions of kooks that if he was to ask you to empty your bank account at the promise of giving you the "TRUTH to all of the HUMAN RACE!" you wouldn't even know you've been scammed.

On topic.

One of the things that is so ridiculous beyond anything is why would an alien would risk it's live to take a ride in our 'primitive' shuttle? I thought they have those, you know, shiny spinning pie tins that goes "faster than the speed of light and turn at right angles yadda yadda yadda?"

And the only one who supports this guy's claim is only him. Where's the rest of the employees/technicians at the scene when this happened? This doesn't make any sense...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join