It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I love this part of his statement.

I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation,

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi before you discredit Clark, please have a look at this article written in 1999 for CNI news. As you can see the author verified Clarks credentials.

Ex-NASA Worker Says Space Agency Knows About UFOs
by Michael Lindemann
1999 CNINews All Rights Reserved

Source: CNINews
www.cninews.com...

July 21, 1999

In the world of UFO research, whistle-blowers come and go. Often they appear on the scene suddenly, as if out of nowhere, spouting grand claims and grander resumes. Almost as often, such people turn out to be complete frauds and hucksters. But not always. The late Lt. Col. Philip Corso, for example, was exactly who he said he was -- a highly decorated Cold Warrior with close ties to the Eisenhower administration and a demonstrated penchant for championing unpopular positions both inside and outside the military. When Corso said he knew for certain that an alien spacecraft had crashed in New Mexico in 1947, it became necessary to examine his claims seriously -- not because he could prove them true (he could not) but because he was a credible witness.

The Corso example points up a vexing truism about whistle-blowers as well as other UFO claimants. More often than not, the value of the claim must be judged mainly by the inherent credibility of the witness, because no irrefutable evidence is offered. But witness credibility does count -- in a court of law, it can be the difference between an acquittal and a death sentence.

Now comes another whistle-blower, one Clark C. McClelland, who says that for more than three decades he worked at NASA's launch facilities at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. During that time, he says, he saw plenty of evidence that NASA officials and employees were exposed to unexplainable and sometimes quite alarming UFO events. If McClelland is telling the truth, he could become one of the most significant UFO witnesses in recent memory.

The July 1 issue of CNI News carried a story told by Clark McClelland regarding a conversation he claims to have had with famed rocketeer Wernher von Braun. McClelland says that von Braun, like Corso, confirmed that a spacecraft of unknown origin crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. When we ran that story on July 1, we were obliged to note that "our initial efforts to confirm [McClelland's] NASA background have been inconclusive." Needless to say, if McClelland's background did not check out, his UFO claims would be worthless.

As in the case of Col. Corso, we still can't guarantee that McClelland's UFO stories are true -- that would require a talent for mind-reading that we do not possess. But CNI News can now offer assurance that McClelland's NASA background checks out. He is, in our opinion, a credible witness.

Walter Kollosch is retired now but still lives near the Cape where he worked for years as a NASA subcontractor with the Martin Company. Back in the early 1960s, Clark McClelland worked for Martin as well. Clark was a draftsman then, and he worked with Kollosch on the Gemini program. Later Clark moved to the Boeing Company, but he stayed at the Cape, Kollosch recalls.

Kollosch remembers that Clark McClelland was outgoing and well-liked. "Everybody knew him. He even got to know the Mercury astronauts when we were working on Pershing [missile program]. When he was with Boeing, ... he was in with the Apollo astronauts... I don't know of anyone who didn't like him," Kollosch told CNI News.

McClelland says that one reason he has decided to come forward with his UFO information is that he has been somehow black-balled by NASA and has been unable to get work in the aerospace industry since 1992.

"Clark has had some bad luck as far as his employment goes. Clark is very talented. For him to be out of work for so long strikes me as being very suspicious," Kollosch said. But he did not volunteer more detail on McClelland's recent work problems.

Kollosch also knew that McClelland was very serious about UFOs back in the 1960s

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by steamin

From what you've said it sounds like this 'whistle blower' may have sour grapes and a clear motivation to 'embarrass' his former employer. It also sounds like he may need to make a fast buck.

Sorry to put a dampener on all this. Just applying a bit of psychology.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by steamin

Confirmed, McClelland is telling the truth –

Ex-NASA Worker Says Space Agency Knows About UFOs

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The July 1 issue of CNI News carried a story told by Clark McClelland regarding a conversation he claims to have had with famed rocketeer Wernher von Braun. McClelland says that von Braun, like Corso, confirmed that a spacecraft of unknown origin crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.
Clark McClelland says he has now decided to publish what he knows about NASA's history of encounters with UFOs. Samples of McClelland's information can be found at his new website, www.stargate-chronicles.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Drat! There is nothing intelligent about the presentation of that web site! Perhaps he's gone a little Loopy.

"I want to believe"

~Hyp

I was talking about the original link. however the link mentioned above is far more interesting. Edited to clarify....

[edit on 30-7-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

I don't really know why I'm defending the appearance of his site, but...

"Intelligence", in this case (and also in most others), is relative to life experience.

Would you like to try your hand at launching people into space?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well this man was certainly in a position to know about these things, and I am sure he signed the non-disclosure agreement, and due to the recent circumstances of his retirement, I wouldn't be surprised if he has been visited by the MIB. As far as the fact that he want's to make a profit off his knowledge, well that doesn't make him less credible imho. Hell if he is out front about it, then there is no issue of dishonesty. I agree that this is just one more person from the "inside" who is adding information to this. Here is another thought. maybe the fact that the PTP aren't stopping these guys like Mitchell ect., is a way to begin the disclosure process. After a couple of years (2010-12) and following the release of previously closed national UFO/ALIEN files (see France/GB/Scotland ect.) the MSM and NWO will just say something like "Ok, now you are prepared and there won't be panic..So Yah you got us it's all true, meet are friends the greys".

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm 74 years old - and therefore Senile.

Perhaps this man's website looks outdated because of the generational gap. One might say his style and approach are outdated also. A prime example would be him offering to pay to have his story printed.

He appears to be using an approach more common in the 1970s, and his website has the style of one from the mid-90s.

Given that people now have "Communicators" from star trek, and personal computers like Kirk's - It does appear to some of us that the world has Turned into a Science Fiction Fantasy world, some of us just can't adapt as well as others. Some adapt, but do so slowly - as it appears Mr. McClellan has done .

I wish him luck. I hope he learns to use the technology to tell his account.

*Example: I couldn't comprehend the Internet until it finally happened. I thought it would be like everyone having their own tv channel.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andolin

So Yah you got us it's all true, meet are friends the greys".

LOL I seriously doubt anyone would announce the greys to be their friends.

Andre18,
Clark McClelland says he has now decided to publish what he knows about NASA's history of encounters with UFOs. Samples of McClelland's information can be found at his new website, www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Well at least this article confirms McClelland’s web-site unless it’s a fake.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

A prime example would be him offering to pay to have his story printed.

Exactly the way I see it.

He is NOT after MONEY-$$$...

He is OFFERING $$$ for someone to further publicize his story.

What is a measly $500 to someone in his position?

Don't you think his reputation is worth more to him than $500 if this was a hoax?

Seriously THINK ABOUT IT!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
Are these people willing to undertake Polygraph Testing ?

polygraph is not considered "proof" of someones claims.

Bob Lazar took a Polygraph and passed with flying colours, but the skeptics still say he's full of crap.

I find it remarkable that more and more insiders are coming out with this kind of information. But surely they are all crazy moneymaking hoaxers if we should believe the skeptics.

About the very popular skeptic "Looooook he wants to make money so he is lying" argument. Do you make money yourself and do people take you serious? I mean do you believe your doctor when you go visit him for a headache and he prescribes you medicine for it? The doctor is making money and even the pharma industry is making money.

But you happily take the medicine because the good doctor said so... Without proof to back up his claims... And he's making good money in the process...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
when i got to the part .. where he says he saw a 8ft alien... I about fell off my chair laughing.. and then he said he saw the space ship docked outside against the launch pad.. I think... lol... the guy obviously has lost his marbles...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
More confirmation - ufologie.net...

Article by Paola Harris: A Legend emerges from the Shadows - The incredible unknown story of Clark C. McClelland.

I interviewed ground crew astronaut Clark McClelland on June 24th-28th 2001 in Orlando Florida (He took me to Kennedy Space Center) and with his help, here are the comments we put together. His website is Stargate-Chronicles.org.

It took me about six months to finally decide to attempt and tackle this very special story of an extraordinary man, Clark C. McClelland. ………I asked Clark, "It's obvious that you were taking a big chance that your career could be shortened by a connection with NICAP?" He stared, his brow wrinkled and said, "Absolutely, it eventually destroyed my career in 1992". I excitingly asked, "What happened?" Clark continued "I was at that time assigned to a top secret area on the fourth floor of the LCC (Launch Control Center) building and responsible with about six other team members in the monitoring of all activities with the space shuttle fleet and other special orbital activities. We heard and saw everything that happened on orbit. So, many "incidents." The world population must now be informed of the absolute fact that the earth is and has been since the origin of the human race visited, if not created by races from the stars. NASA and all advanced earth governments are aware of this fact. To continue to withhold such astounding information is a travesty of justice as we have been taught to accept by our so-called leaders.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Capcom: Go ahead.
Shuttle: We have the 'package' in the shuttle bay, capcom
Capcom: What's your problem?
Shuttle: The 'package' is beyond the height design limits and we are, uh, unable to secure the bay doors.
Capcom: Well tell the 'package' to duck...
Shuttle: Will do, capcom.

This is bunk. If this was the actual transmission what is the name of the shuttle? They ALWAYS use the shuttle's name when communicating with one another.

In this transmission neither Capcom nor the Shuttle EVER mentioned the name of the shuttle.

Just for an example, I use the Discovery shuttle as the one that is giving this alien a ride, this is how a Capcom transmission should went:

CAPCOM: Discovery, Houston, can you please specify the status of your mission?

Shuttle: We still have the tall alien being under observance. Ooops,
I mean, uh we still have the 'package' under observance...

CAPCOM:: Copy that Discovery. Could you state the status of the 'package'?

Shuttle : It seems the 'package' is still figuring out how to use the onboard Waste Collection System, our onboard space toilet.... It seems he's having trouble to fit on the WCS module.... ummm....

CAPCOM: Copy.

Shuttle : Err.... *commotion in the background*

Capcom : Discovery, Houston, say again?

Shuttle : Houston, we have a problem! *commotion* Ohhh shhh****ttt!!!

Capcom: Discovery, Houston, say again?!?

*hssssssssss*

That's just an example of how CAPCOM and the 'shuttle' should be if this incident ever happened (and a valid one) so don't mark this off as off topic. It's a valid question too. How would that tall lanky alien take a dump in the space shuttle during that long arduous journey? (I see endless possibilities of making a comedy movie) LOL

Now why would this Clark guy wouldn't say the name of the shuttle ANYWHERE? One of the most important details that is conveniently missing? CAPCOM must state the name of the shuttle foloowed by Houston as in the above transcript. You can hear to STS transcripts if you don;t believe me.
He didn't even mentions any of this in his website.

BUNK.

It's because he's afraid people would investigate this deeper and truthfully debunk his calims.

It's because he can spout out any nonsense that he sees fit and conforms with his agenda and make it harder for investigators to look: Where, who, when what.

It's because this is just a cheap, half-assed, effort to sell books, that's what.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
And another ridiculous statements that he made in his website:

I was the Director of the NICAP Unit-3 actual X-Files at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, 1958 to 1992! YES, the ACTUAL X-FILES!! Aliens ARE HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth governments!!

WOW! Actual X-Files! As if somehow mentioning that lame cheesy 90s spooky conspiracy series lends credibility to his claims. I doubt that they had any actual 'x-files' at NICAP whatever the hell that means.

And if somehow by using willy-nilly and brash capitalization and exclamation marks all over the place would make it more belieaveable.

"ACTUAL X-FILES!!"

"Aliens ARE HERE!!"

"They walk among US!"

Doesn't that conjures up the cheesy quintessential alien invader flick of the 50s? You know when they flash those cheesy ridiculous capitalized exclamations across the screen as if to make it scarier? LOL It gets even better...

What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish! I have written at least three books to release the TRUTH to all of the HUMAN RACE! I was on the leading edge of this subject, and I have met with many NASA and other astronauts throughout the years I have been involved in the Military, NASA Space Programs, 1958 to 1992! I have heard many experiences of ETs having been seen on the Moon, etc., by NASA Astronauts and I relate these and more in my books.

Wow. They wouldn't allow you to publish? They wouldn't allow you to publish the TRUTH to the "HUMAN RACE!"? Publish it for free in the internet for free if you really want to tell the truth to the "HUMAN RACE!", you moron.

So he goes on to tell that he allegedly worked for the military NASA yadda yadda yadda as to convince you (like your good ol' car salesman) and concludes it all up in the end by saying: get "MORE IN MY BOOKS!"

What else is new in the field of UFOlogy, you say?

What else? Another kook trying to sell his book.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
maybe its an attempt to let mitchell look more silly....

"oh yes... old astronauts...they all crazy when old"

if that story is real....oh my gosh....

anyway,im on it

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

You know the difference between other skeptics and you is they keep an open mind. You are so close minded and ignorant that if the truth was a brick wall and hit you in the face you wouldn't even know it was there.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just doing alittle digging on the website.

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WHOIS database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Clark McClelland
PO Box 233
Tavares, Florida 32778-0233
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: STARGATE-CHRONICLES.COM
Created on: 04-Jun-99
Expires on: 04-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 20-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
McClelland, Clark [email protected]
Stargate Chronicles
PO Box 233
United States
4179138128 Fax -- 4237358091

Technical Contact:
McClelland, Clark [email protected]
Stargate Chronicles
PO Box 233
United States
4179138128 Fax -- 4237358091

Domain servers in listed order:
NS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Report Invalid Whois
See Underlying Registry Data

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

You know the difference between other skeptics and you is they keep an open mind. You are so close minded and ignorant that if the truth was a brick wall and hit you in the face you wouldn't even know it was there.

I also have noticed a trend with this member.

He has an agenda of his own.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have one more thing to add regarding the recent surge of more credible witnesses and more hard scientific data (Stephenville, Tx) coming forward. I have always wondered what really became of the Disclosure Project. That is if it was possible that Greers NPC event May of 2001 brought about a sort of agreement with the ones currently guarding the information and working on projects. Perhaps they said..."Lord, these witnesses got their ducks in a row...we better start doiing something to contain it or work with them." So the ones in the know, that are currently involved intimately with this subject and know it to be fact because they deal with it on a day to day basis. What if they are starting to loosen up the lid a bit and doing a controlled leak of sorts. They figure screwit the public will learn of it on a mass scale eventually.

Now we see more of the former folks that say they were on projects, that have basically gotten to a point of...I dont really care if you believe it or not and screw my security oath position on the subject. So these witnesses are being allowed to disclose more and more. Perhaps to see just what the UFO investigative field, skeptics, debunkers, believers, witnesses think and how they respond to these disclosures. A sort of sociology and psychological poll study.

Larry King really did a blitz on the subject this month, more so than he has in the past.

Alot of hypothetics here but I guess thats part of the brainstorming to somewhat get a handle on what the truth is

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join