It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoping for answers
the way this is written it is so weird. the site seems really shady too....... got me pretty skeptical

I COULD not agree more! And this was written by an astronaut who supposedly has numerous credentials, yet a simple search on google results in almost nothing about his career. . . only a bunch of crap he has said to peddle books! Now he blatantly declares he'll tell his story for money!

And why does every sentence in his "pitch" on that website end in an exclamation point!

This whole story confirms to me that there is an unwritten rule in the NASA community amid a wink from the govt to try to sell any outrageous story to the media/public to deflect the real story.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Hi Lee Anoma,

For those of you who haven't read the story of the sightings in Israel it is highly recommended. Interesting stuff, thanks for posting that!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Let me setup a hypothetical scenario for you. You tell me the possibility of this coming true.

The plan is to move the world to a one world government. If that's the case, there's no more war on terror. The elite need a new way to keep feeding the world the idea of "war." So they move in some kind of Project Bluebeam manner and project a false space war. But the populace must remain controlled/subdued. If an immediate space war began, the planet would be hysterical. If the ideas were slowly implemented to the populace, they would not react as severly if the notion gradually came into effect that a space war is imminent. It would allow for the average person to mentally prepare themself for this.

Could this be in the script? Why is all this happening all of a sudden? I don't know but anything's possible. No matter how you look at it though, we sure are in amazing times. This fall will be wild.

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by Tha Joker

Don't you think 500 dollars is small fry for permission to reprint the article? It shows that the media outlet is committed to showing a genuine intent towards it. It's a goodwill thing in my opinion. It enables the gentleman to retain some semblance of control over getting the information out there.

I'm not sure how it works but that would be my take on the rationale.

Wow I'm surprised by all the skeptics out there already. Just because you see dollar signs involved you instantaneously smell a rat? Some would do anything to evade the truth of the information and its implications for their own personal belief systems, and point to anything to discredit it (like the senility card for instance, which I find insulting and offensive towards these fine people), rather than assimilate the information itself.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RiotComing]
you have to be a little skeptical with things you don't know, from your first post you sound as if you were accepting this too easily. So don't blame people for being a little skeptical of this, as am I.

What I find strange is why the government would let him publish this?
Especially right after the Edgar Mitchell confession, even with regards to it on his site.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Source - Clark McClelland
With my verifiable background, there is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy!

Well, I guess no more crazy than Lisa Marie Nowak could possibly be.
What the hell does verifiable background have to do with a person currently being nuts or not?

Originally posted by thehype16
What I find strange is why the government would let him publish this?

Perhaps they didn't know it was going to be published? I mean, once it's out in print/web, it's out.

[edit on 30/7/08 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
dubious website and what the heck would an alien be doing in the cargo bay, utter nonsense.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thehype16 you are absolutely right.. everyone must be skeptic especially in rapid succession of this with the Mitchell confession. BUT, one has to think, if you were a NASA employee with all the information he currently claims to have, 500$ is a VERY small price to pay for the payoff, this supposed information. If I were in his position, as much as I want to be the source of disclosure, I would charge a heck of alot more $ than 500$, call me greedy. He claims to have information that could potentially change the way the human race thinks. Bottom line is.. if someone wants to get to the bottom of this, they need to take a CHANCE. (I sure as hell would if I was in a financially stable position to be able to, and found out that the post was made by the employee himself).

"What I find strange is why the government would let him publish this?"

How is that somewhat strange? The government is already trying to cover up the Mitchell's story by disagreeing with his views, why would they allow a fellow companion backing his story to publish something much greater than just a spoken testimony? The government needs to be delicate with this issue because too much censorship on the subject matter will lead to additional questions and doubts, and the same will happen with too little involvement.

This very well could be a scam by someone taking advantage of Mitchell's testimony, or it could be the real deal that we all have been waiting for, for decades. His credentials are solid enough, only questions is, is he who he claims to be. Once this barrier is crossed, there would be no hesitation for me to donate the 500$ for him to present his "evidence". Truth is nobody will know until someone takes a chance and real solid evidence is presented. The "information" he claims to supposedly have is priceless, nevermind 500$.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish! I have written at least three books to release the TRUTH to all of the HUMAN RACE! I was on the leading edge of this subject, and I have met with many NASA and other astronauts throughout the years I have been involved in the Military, NASA Space Programs, 1958 to 1992! I have heard many experiences of ETs having been seen on the Moon, etc., by NASA Astronauts and I relate these and more in my books.

NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET! Those missions carried TS Satellites and other space mission hardware into orbit where several crews met with ETs! I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation,

Yeah so that just sounds bad.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Hey no problem.

This is only the second time I've heard someone speaking of "giant" beings and from what I read if they exist and act as those who encountered them claim, then we can forget about handing flowers to ET.

I have to say...if you get to the other Israel accounts that happened during that period of time it will creep the heck out of you. Not in the sense that you would be afraid of such beings existing but the way they allegedly treated the people (according to them) was callous and a bit shocking. One Israeli woman said she awoke one night frozen still as a group of floating giants entered her bedroom She was given the feeling that no harm would come to her as they went around her room looking at her items and at one point one being called others over to marvel at her fish. All while she laid there as if an unimportant object.

Another story was by an Israeli woman (I believe its the more detailed account of the "bee-keeper by the car" story) had claimed that she had heard her dog howling and went to see what was wrong. She was startled at the sight of it flying through the air and hitting the wall. When she went over to her dog she found that his eyes had been removed. It was THEN that she noticed the giant outside inspecting her car.

I guess hearing yet another person speaking of giant being...and that they were communicating with astronauts of all things...kind of makes me wonder. If those Israelis were telling the truth and these are the same sort of giant beings...then I hope I never cross paths with one. They seem a bit malevolent.

I wonder if his description would match that of the Israelis but then again it would be hard to get a facial description since all of the "giants" apparently "blurred" their faces somehow in each account!

There were numerous ones...and in various areas.
Very odd.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ok someone else has made unsubstantiated claims about alien contact without a shred of evidence,usually they would be ripped apart by most memebers...but its cool...he worked for nasa

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I sent a message to Clark McClelland asking him to check out this thread and possibly answer a few questions so we shall see what happens.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VveaponS2K
Thehype16 you are absolutely right.. everyone must be skeptic especially in rapid succession of this with the Mitchell confession. BUT, one has to think, if you were a NASA employee with all the information he currently claims to have, 500$ is a VERY small price to pay for the payoff, this supposed information. If I were in his position, as much as I want to be the source of disclosure, I would charge a heck of alot more $ than 500$, call me greedy. He claims to have information that could potentially change the way the human race thinks. Bottom line is.. if someone wants to get to the bottom of this, they need to take a CHANCE. (I sure as hell would if I was in a financially stable position to be able to, and found out that the post was made by the employee himself).

"What I find strange is why the government would let him publish this?"

How is that somewhat strange? The government is already trying to cover up the Mitchell's story by disagreeing with his views, why would they allow a fellow companion backing his story to publish something much greater than just a spoken testimony? The government needs to be delicate with this issue because too much censorship on the subject matter will lead to additional questions and doubts, and the same will happen with too little involvement.

This very well could be a scam by someone taking advantage of Mitchell's testimony, or it could be the real deal that we all have been waiting for, for decades. His credentials are solid enough, only questions is, is he who he claims to be. Once this barrier is crossed, there would be no hesitation for me to donate the 500$ for him to present his "evidence". Truth is nobody will know until someone takes a chance and real solid evidence is presented. The "information" he claims to supposedly have is priceless, nevermind 500$. [/quoteThe government needs to be delicate with this issue because too much censorship on the subject matter will lead to additional questions and doubts, and the same will happen with too little involvement.

That I was thinking of.

But nowhere had I heard yet of anyone trying to discredit Mitchell, so forgive for not knowing.

500$ is a VERY small price to pay for the payoff, this supposed information.500$ is a VERY small price to pay for the payoff, this supposed information.

But if you had supposed real INFO I wouldn't pay you a dime, but if you had PROOF that's another thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
ok someone else has made unsubstantiated claims about alien contact without a shred of evidence,usually they would be ripped apart by most memebers...but its cool...he worked for nasa

There is no one to "rip apart", the OP simply brought a subject to the board.

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
I sent a message to Clark McClelland asking him to check out this thread and possibly answer a few questions so we shall see what happens.

Something tells me that McClelland may not evenbe aware of any of this.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by Lethil

There is no one to "rip apart", the OP simply brought a subject to the board.

I meant the person making such claims...he hasnt really made much of an effort to show us any proof,oh the fee riiight...im not going to say senile old man
lol but a guy out looking for a quick buck?...maybe...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Another story was by an Israeli woman (I believe its the more detailed account of the "bee-keeper by the car" story) had claimed that she had heard her dog howling and went to see what was wrong. She was startled at the sight of it flying through the air and hitting the wall. When she went over to her dog she found that his eyes had been removed. It was THEN that she noticed the giant outside inspecting her car.

Yes in that particular case the giant told the women===>

"he could crush her like an ant" I found that quite humorous!

Here is that story:

Next, in June, it was Hannah Somech's turn to be visited by a giant. Hannah lives in Burgata, three miles from Kadima. She was startled to see her dog go flying across the kitchen into a wall. She stepped outside to investigate and her way was stopped by an invisible force. She then saw a seven foot, round-faced being in metallic overalls examining her pickup truck. She said to it, "What did you do to my dog?" It answered telepathically, "Go away. I'm busy. I could crush you like an ant if I wanted to. Go back to your husband."

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
(radio hiss)
Capcom: Go ahead.

Shuttle: We have the 'package' in the shuttle bay, capcom

Capcom: What's your problem?

Shuttle: The 'package' is beyond the height design limits and we are, uh, unable to secure the bay doors.

Capcom: Well tell the 'package' to duck...

Shuttle: Will do, capcom.

------

Please note this 'comment': "also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods."

First, if the observation were made for that duration on a 27" monitor, due to the known diameters of the bay, the person allegedly observing this would know EXACTLY the height of this being, and not have a one-foot slush factor. They would have said 'a 2.5 meter *(8'3") being'...if it were um, a real report.

Second, this makes no sense 'stabilized safe orbit'? What does that mean? Orbiting the shuttle? Orbiting the Earth? Also I don't believe they refer to the shuttle engines as 'main engine pods'. A craft in a position (vectored?) too close to the Shuttle would have a destabilizing effect on the shuttle and except for a docked configuration they would keep a safe distance in a parallel orbit and not 'hiding' behind the engines, as this report implies.

So, someone who has a better knowledge of NASA terminology for these common features and terms would be able to more accurately debunk than I. But those flags turned amber for me immediately.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
repeatedly mentions the books he has written on the subject (cha ching)
ask yourself, if you heard on the news that crest was the best toothpaste there is, then found out that crest paid them $500 to publish that story...dont crest and the news both lose all credibility?
did he mention his books again yet?

so mitchel has hearsay, he never saw anything first hand and this guy is an eyewitness with no solid evidence to back it up

the real x-files? how far is that story going to float right now without looking like some kind of promotional tie-in by fox.

all i am saying is that there is more than enough for debunkers to stay convinced this is a crock. we need better than this. we need evidence or admissions from currently empoyed gov't officials. not to revisit the senility card but, it does help debunkers when the voice comes from a "old" retiree that is no longer getting any attention or doing anything else worth writing home about.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

You could be right but either way we can find that out, I can always contact the real Clark McClelland if needed to confirm that is his actually web-site. I have a listing for him. I'll give it a day or so before I go that far.

I'm interested in this myself because I keep profiles on sightings and cases and this is the first time I have been to that web-site or read that story.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Wow another UFO/alien kook out to make money from their ALLEGED alien/ufo encounter(s) with no proof whatsoever.

What's new in the field of UFOLogy?

The premise of the story itself doesn't make any sense. Why would the said alien would be boarding such a 'primitive' vehicle such as the Space Shuttle?

Why would it risk it's own live to ride on the shuttle when this alien has a much more 'superior technology' than us?

Didn't the alien has it's own pie tin/saucer vehicle to ride on? You know, the things that these 'aliens' always have?

This is entirely reidiculous. And this guy is making money like any other ufo/aline kooks out there....

This is not news. This is just a scam without any proof whatsoever.

Well as long as gullible people exist these kind of kooks will always have an avenue to sell their tall tales...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Thank you very much!
That's an excellent idea. I'm sure all of us at ATS would welcome his input and to set the record straight.

Though I'm sure a portion of us won't accept anything less than a videotape of the incident; and even then, people are going to say the alien was planted there by NASA themselves to make us all look like idiots.

Regardless; Clark McClelland, if you're reading this (I'm sure I'm speaking for most folks here), the membership here would be delighted to partake in a Q&A regarding your testimony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join