It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I may, of course, be proved wrong. I was just hoping to bring a little balance by pointing out that there could arguably be alterior motives. Obviously you have to consider all the possibilities in order to avoid being taken in.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is unbelievable news, and should really be in the Breaking News forum. Clark McClelland, a retired NASA Space Flight Controller, has come forward in support of Dr Edgar Mitchell. While on duty at the Kennedy Space Center he observed, for over a minute on a TV monitor, an 8 or 9 foot tall alien in the Space Shuttle Loading Bay when it was on a military mission.

This is huge, huge news.. I would dearly dare the mainstream media to carry THIS story! You can read what he has to disclose RIGHT HERE

Everyone must know that these astronauts aren't nutters with far-fetched tales to tell. We are on the verge of something really big here. Please email and pass this story around to as many people as you can. With Edgar Mitchell and now this, I think the time has almost come for a groundbreaking paradigm shift in the way we see our universe.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RiotComing]

Unfortunately he is well known in the paranormal/ufo circles doen't look like anybody's going to jump on this heres a couple of links that might be of interest regarding this man

Link 1

Previous ATS thread

July 21st 1999

[edit on 30-7-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

You know the difference between other skeptics and you is they keep an open mind. You are so close minded and ignorant that if the truth was a brick wall and hit you in the face you wouldn't even know it was there.

I also have noticed a trend with this member.

He has an agenda of his own.

Oh gowsh! So this Clark kook doesn't have any agenda of his own, eh?

No wonder this thread gets a lot of stars. People are too anxious to believe any nonsense that a kook spouts out as long as the kook tells the believers what they want to hear even with ZERO PROOF.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've noticed some problems with McClelland's story. He does not name the shuttle mission, when this supposed encounter took place, or who the two astronauts supposedly talking to the alien were. He relies not on the evidence of the encounter or any facts that can be verifiable, but rather his credentials, as if they are proof enough. In addition, despite having a website where he had made numerous claims about extraterrestrial contact he has never mentioned this story before; why now?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic

Oh gowsh! So this Clark kook doesn't have any agenda of his own, eh?

No wonder this thread gets a lot of stars. People are too anxious to believe any nonsense that a kook spouts out as long as the kook tell the believers what they want to say even with ZERO PROOF.

Enough with the 'kook' already. Now, granted, as I stated in one of my previous posts, I always question sites when they link to other sites that have things to sell.

However, if you want people to maybe consider what you are saying more you may want to lay off the government sponsored term 'kook' for anyone who tries to come forth on this 'alien' subject. You see, that automatically puts people who are trying to discern the truth into a defensive posture and thus they begin to ignore any valuable input you may bring to this discussion.

So, is Edgar Mitchell a kook? Are all of the other astronauts that have come forth with something 'kooks'? If so, then maybe we need to stop sending people into space since it is the only common thread between them and them becoming 'kooky'.

Give these people with some credentials to their resume a bit more respect. Just stop throwing that term about and maybe people will listen more my friend.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by dariousg]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I've read that article from several sources now and nothing in there jumps out as denigrating the man, in fact it's quite a glowing endorsement in my opinion. The only part that possibly stood out for me as being interpreted as 'potentially kookish' was this:

Bestwick seemed sorry to see McClelland go. "Clark was well liked. He had an outgoing personality. He's a little bit eccentric, but he's knowledgeable about a lot of things. He was willing to learn anything we threw at him," Bestwick said.

..he's 'a little bit eccentric', but aren't we all. And he sounded well-liked and well-regarded. If you read the previous paragraph regarding his dismissal from NASA, it adds more fuel to the fire that yes he did witness something and his dismissal didn't add up.

So I'm trying to understand the point you are attempting to glean from those links?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I've noticed some problems with McClelland's story. He does not name the shuttle mission, when this supposed encounter took place, or who the two astronauts supposedly talking to the alien were. He relies not on the evidence of the encounter or any facts that can be verifiable, but rather his credentials, as if they are proof enough. In addition, despite having a website where he had made numerous claims about extraterrestrial contact he has never mentioned this story before; why now?

A very valid question. One that should be considered by anyone who is reading this mans website. I have come across his site before and stopped once I realized he is trying to sell stuff. It doesn't mean he is a 'kook' or that he is lying, it just puts that question in my mind of what his real intentions are.

He has been retired for quite some time. Why wait until after Mitchell begins to push his statements on a more 'public' front to come out with this story.

Maybe we should pose that question to him via his email links. That would be important. If he is claiming that this event was long enough for him to memorize it I would say that he should then remember who the astronauts are and what mission it was.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

People have to make a living. I do not think it is a coincidence that so many are speaking out at once. I think permission has been given.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I've noticed some problems with McClelland's story. He does not name the shuttle mission, when this supposed encounter took place, or who the two astronauts supposedly talking to the alien were.

You will be aware of the Secret Space program, of top secret military missions not on public record. You can read more about it at the link here, which incidentally mentions shuttle missions commencing in 1992. 1992 was the year Clark McClelland was dismissed from NASA.

Regarding the identities of the astronauts, I am only speculating, but given the strict compartmentalisation involved, perhaps their names were not known to McClelland himself? Perhaps the crew members were identifiable by numbers or code or some other name? I don't know. But as for the year of the incident, I think it's safe to say sometime in 1992.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I know what he would say if an honest researcher interviewed him.

Investigator: What's the name of the shuttle mission that this encounter took place?

McClelland :I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Investigator: What's the name of the two tethered US NASA Astronauts who were discussing with the alien?

McClelland :I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Investigator :When did this incident took place?

McClelland : I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Investigator : Any proof to back up your claims?

McClelland : I am ready to tell my story! I relate these and more in my books! I With my verifiable background, I have been in NASA! I've been involved in the military! I've been involved in YADDA! I've been involved in YADDA! I've been involved in YADDA! There is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy! Again all in my book!

I want to tell the TRUTH to the HUMAN RACE!

Seriously. If he was such a genius, why would he use such brash and willy-nilly capitalizations and exclamations after every sentence as if it was written by a 10 year old?

I mean listen to this guy: www.stargate-chronicles.com...

This is a complete joke. I mean really, if that doesn't tell he's all for the money I don't know what does.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Maybe we should pose that question to him via his email links.

Good idea. This is the email I sent him, via the form on his website:

Mr. McClelland,

In regards to your news-release in supporting of Dr. Mitchell, I was wondering if you could provide a bit more detail about the incident.

Which space shuttle did this take place on? When did the incident take place? Who were the astronauts speaking to this alien?

Also, you have had your website since 1998 (though correct me if I am wrong); why come forward with this story now?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

People have to make a living. I do not think it is a coincidence that so many are speaking out at once. I think permission has been given.

Yip. So he decides to fill his pockets instead of telling the "HUMAN RACE!" in a much more slower and ineffective way by selling it?

If he was so adamant to tell the "HUMAN RACE!" why didn't he just publish it freely on the website?

I think permission has been given.

Really then why he said:

What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish!

Yip.

I do not think it is a coincidence that so many are speaking out at once.

Then where is the rest of them? Where are the countless of employees involved if they were given a 'green light'?

Where? And where's the proof to go with their outrageous claims?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Or, perhaps he is passionate and capitalising for emphasis. That's my take on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
You will be aware of the Secret Space program, of top secret military missions not on public record...which incidentally mentions shuttle missions commencing in 1992. 1992 was the year Clark McClelland was dismissed from NASA.

Actually, the link does not say that. It says trials began in 1992.

There is growing evidence that a mini-shuttle was developed shortly after the space shuttle Challenger disaster on January 28, 1986 and that the trials began in 1992.

If you read Mr. McClelland's account, he says it happened on a space-shuttle, not a Brilliant Buzzard or Blue Eyes. You would think he would make the distinction if it happened on one of those craft.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
He wants to come forward with first hand information, that's a very big risk he's taking and he is aware hat the powers that be might try to burn him so he wants to be compensated for telling, I don't see anything wrong with it and I understand him because he's putting so much on stake here by disclosing those facts. Time is passing by and people are coming forward with huge credetials to back them up, I'm pretty sure that if the pope or the President would disclose info about alien races visiting the earth we would get still skeptics trying to discredit them. Give the man a chance!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Mr. McClelland has responded. This is the email I recieved, nothing changed other than removing my last name and email address. If anyone has any doubts I actually recieved this from him, please contact me via U2U and I will be more than happy to forward it to your personal address.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:56 AM
To: Bruce P.
Subject: Re: Message from Stargate-Chronicles Site

I have the shuttles and crews, dates, etc.
I WILL NOT cause these brave astronauts any problems, since several are NOT yet retired!
Below is my resaons to seek $$.
I deserve the honor and respect from all humanity!
My release now was to substantiate and support Astronaut Mitchell.
He and I had several coversations about 3 years ago in my town!
C.

NOTE:

Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!!

I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay!

Thank the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation.

He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible.

My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action.

I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards!

My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami.

They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer.

It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights

My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC.

He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer?

I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents.

The attorney took my case to Atlanta!

It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!!

I was and still am VERY BROKE!

I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Clark

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's interesting to read the many posts (not just this thread, but throughout ATS) that point a finger at a source of information for it's presentation or timing or money involved...

First - no one should ever be condemned or judged just because they are not 'giving away their life' for free - that he is charging a publisher $500 for the rights to print his story or writing a book about his experiences, I mean, come on, just because someone claims to have real information they should be condemned because they charge a nominal fee for it? He doesn't want his story smeared all over and by copyrighting it he retains full control - that's smart, not dumb. People can go to his website and print what they like - they cannot publish it or can get sued.

Second - he has a history in the media - I personally know nothing about him or his work other than what's in this thread and links here, but I know durability is worth considering - hoaxers, etc. don't last over the years, they come and go

Third - everyone is full of 'he should do this' 'he should do that' he should have a picture' 'no alien would be in a shuttle' etc. etc. etc. He has what he has. Considering his lengthy background (which he is relying on for credibility, what else should he rely on??) and environment (where you don't take pictures for souvenirs) why cast large shadows?

Am I blindly defending him - no - but I don't determine a story by its lack of hard evidence (subjective there too since so many photos aren't accepted as real anyway). If someone were willing to spend the time and put and compare all this little pieces of the story together, it would all describe the bigger picture - which if anyone is interested in, cannot be appreciated until all these pieces suddenly fit -

8-9 foot aliens? Why not? Why wouldn't they be and do whatever they wanted at NASA? I don't for a moment think they'd be impressed by a shuttle - but I could imagine them being curious, like we might enjoy a ride on a horse and buggy.

Why I give his story credibility to at least consider it more truth than not, is because he has history in the media (not a flake getting a moment of media attention), and because of his work history. He was in the place, I never was. That his website isn't up to snuff someone said? On behalf of probably half the population out there, I am in my fifties and do not have the savvy or money to put into a fancy website. Plus my personal belief is if people want the information, they will ignore the presentation format (unless the presentation format is critical to whether or not its true, like whether it was a real et speaking on the stage or someone in costume, then the presentation is relevant).

And for those saying all these nit-pickings are a way of discerning, I'd suggest trying to either validate, or invalidate what he 'says', not how he says it.

Time always weeds out the hoaxers and less than sane people - they don't have the stamina or ability to hold up over time - people with real experiences don't even always hold up over time (no wonder why!) So when someone has history and opportunity (like where he works) and comes out with a story - well, I for one will not throw it out until something better than quick strokes on a keyboard demonstrates otherwise.

Best idea here was to contact him and ask - that's the very least someone should do before throwing out the baby and the bathwater.... because what if he says really is true? Hmm...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

If what you say is the truth, you shouldn't have to pay people to accept it.

What ????
Try to release any proof of lies in the holocaust and your in jail ..
so your statement is as wrong as wrong can be

If i could pay 500 to have all the undiscosed scientific data put in the public FACE of the BS lies on the holocaust I would gladly get the CC card out

Dont be a fool
Also to the people stating why they are always old and senile ...
I simply say you want to life to be old and senile you SHUT UP ...otherwise they shut you up ..
So comming out now when they are old to me makes perfect sense
they dont have much left in them and therefore not scared of any `combacks` o that might come their way now ..
logical to me
If i was to know anything i d do the same ...wait till your old because what have you got to loose then ...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Perhaps this was one of the 'trials'? The craft you refer to, functioned as the 'mothership' or launch vehicle for the spaceplane that could well be akin to Space Shuttle in design (we don't know). Given Phil Schneider's testimony, one can only wonder exactly the kind of technology these secret space programs had access to.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Mr. McClelland has responded. This is the email I recieved, nothing changed other than removing my last name and email address. If anyone has any doubts I actually recieved this from him, please contact me via U2U and I will be more than happy to forward it to your personal address.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:56 AM
To: Bruce P.
Subject: Re: Message from Stargate-Chronicles Site

I have the shuttles and crews, dates, etc.
I WILL NOT cause these brave astronauts any problems, since several are NOT yet retired!
Below is my resaons to seek $$.
I deserve the honor and respect from all humanity!
My release now was to substantiate and support Astronaut Mitchell.
He and I had several coversations about 3 years ago in my town!
C.

NOTE:

Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!!

I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay!

Thank the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation.

He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible.

My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action.

I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards!

My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami.

They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer.

It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights

My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC.

He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer?

I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents.

The attorney took my case to Atlanta!

It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!!

I was and still am VERY BROKE!

I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Clark

Thank so much Savior for writing and asking. And thank you Mr. McClelland for responding! I always say questions should go to the source -

Tis so easy for people to be arm chair critics - or nowadays I suppose it's more relevant to call them keyboard critics - people who just deflect and scoff without ever having done any work themselves. Fortunately most people who have done real research can jump past the expected rebuttals (mental, greedy, hoaxer, senile, etc.) of those who still don't think there's anything 'wrong' or 'going on' out there, to waste yet more time of those trying to ring the bells loud and clear!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join