It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
and more...

www.bestcyrano.org...

#
# Clark C. McClelland, ScOon 12 Jul 2008 at 6:36 am

Justin Frambes IS VERY correct with his article concerning the Parasitic Cancer of Zionistic Capitalism!
It IS a DEATHLY DISEASE that is destroying the once great USA!
The once great PEOPLE of this nation, have become SHEEPLE in a nation of MORONS!
The very term, GOYIM, (Cattle) used by Jewish Zionists that are “KILLING” our wonderful planet earth!
WAKE UP IDIOTS!

Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida 1958 to1992

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is amazing, the more current or former NASA employees that come forwards, the merrier. But to charge people for knowledge is a bit suspicious but human nature is either greed or need for money.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
...and finally....

LA Times Blog

01-05-2008
Dr, Ron Paul WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WIN!!
He is changing the plans for the NWO, World Bank, NAU, NAFTA, EU, etc.
When will the Sheeple in this nation of MORONS finally awaken to the FACT that OUR ONCE Great Nation is being invaded, and overthrown by 20 to 30 million illegal INVADERS, alligned with the two major parties that are destroying OUR wonderful country??? In other words, TREASON!!!!!
The USA has NO INDUSTRY any longer! It has allowed the educational system, health care, etc., to be overwhealmed by INVADERS from the south! The World Bank has sent its $$ to China!
The $$$ that Dr. Paul has raised will not make any changes in the facts made above!
The national media is controlled by that same disease it's like a cancer. It eats away the good and kills everything else. GREED, is GOD in the USA! The World Bank is GREED!!
ONLY a national REVOLUTION by those SHEEP will have a chance to
bring sanity back to the PEOPLE and a new government formed with none of those presently serving involved. ONLY, Dr, Ron Paul!!
Ask yourself, WHY is there a movement to disarm veterans in the USA? To stop a REVOLUTION!!
REVOLUTION NOW! OR GODD BYE, USA!

Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida
(Born about 8 days after Dr, Ron Paul in Pittsburgh, PA)

Posted by: Clark C. McClelland, ScO | January 05, 2008 at 07:49 AM

So.. are we done here or what?

(edited to fix url)

[edit on 7/30/08 by emsed1]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Nothing says it better than bad astronomy.

Two points on this. First, of course, the UFO folks will go ballistic over this, because, after all, Mitchell was an astronaut and walked on the Moon. But then, see my "get out of reality card" comment above. Also, this is simply argument from authority, which is bad logic. It doesn’t matter who believes in aliens. What matters is — hello! — evidence.

Show me the clear pictures. She me to nonterrestrial-isotope-laden artifacts. Show me a frakkin’ flying saucer sitting on the White House lawn.

Show me anything other than blurry pictures and videos, eyewitness testimony, and black-out government documents. I want evidence.

So I want to be very clear here: I have enormous, deep, and profound respect for all the men who walked on the Moon, and all the men and women who put them there. But that does not give them a pass to ignore evidence and to draw drastically unrealistic conclusions without evidence to support them.

Source
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by rocksarerocks]

Just because YOU haven't seen any evidence doesn't mean that others haven't. You make a huge point to disprove what Mitchell said, by stating that what he is saying is not true. how do you know it isn't? Are you high up in the government and speak for them, because that is what your acting like.

So you yourself haven't seen any evidence...That doesn't mean that other very credible winesses haven't. I think some people debunk just to enjoy the back and forth discussion. is that why you do it so much? I really don't care why you do it. I HAVE SEEN EVIDENCE...and from that evidence I conclude there is something unexplained that our government goes out of the way to hide, or make up false stories about.

just like I know the real reason Bush went to war. It was a very good reason, but the general public is not privy because it was on a need to know basis, and most didn't need to know. However, when I see a soldier who was wounded or perhaps his family and they are bitter becuse they think their loved ones life was wasted, I tell them why we had to go, and are still there. They see the logic and most then understand their loved ones lives were not wasted!

I'm not for the war per se, but sometimes you have to make some sacrifices in the present to insure there is a future.

So what I'm trying to tell you is just because you think you know the truth, it doesn't mean it is the truth. Do you agree? Or shall we dance again?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here are my takes

#1)
This guy lost his job, they took his benefits away. He was not useful to NASA any longer. Lucky for him Mitchell got some good PR just recently and the people who have real knowledge of ET's can feel the push from society on disclosure... Anyway, this guy gets a backroom deal because he is desperate to eat, jumps right out and says hey, over here, look at me, I am completely making stuff up to pull attention away from other legit disclosure sources.

#2)
Mitchell is the plant or the inside man disclosing the same story for years now. and this guy is telling the truth, but he is broke and really needs the money to eat and puts some stupid $500.00 thing out there. (sorry can not get over the $500)

#3)
My dog could put together a website that looked more legit than that.. I mean holy cow that is bad..

#4) Both Mitchell and this guy are having their strings pulled from the people in the know.

C1

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Caliwowly1]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
By insulting those men the way you do here you definitely want to diminish the importance of the story in my opinion.
Amazing that you even received some stars for this in fact insulting remark.

While I can certainly see how this comment was off-colored and perhaps disrespectful, I think people are getting a little carried away with it. I don't believe the poster was trying to slander older people (or the senile), but was rather making an (apparently failed) attempt at humor.

Is this really how you think about people like Dr. Edgar Mitchell a former NASA astronaut and former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet Clark C. McClelland?

Credentials don't matter--old age and possible senility do not discriminate. You seem to be stating that people with such credentials are not allowed to be viewed as old and senile.

Especially people with there background disserves absolute respect for being so brave in coming forward with such highly sensitive information.

No. Their background deserves respect. Whether they deserve respect for coming forward with such information depends on the veracity of that information. If it's not true, for instance, we should most certainly disrespect them for it, especially considering that they would have leveraged their background to spread disinformation.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by thrashee]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I HAVE SEEN EVIDENCE...and from that evidence I conclude there is something unexplained rthat our government goes out of the way to hide, or make up false stoeries about.

What evidence have you seen, and what is it evidence for?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My two cents. I had a few conversations with Mr. McClelland a number of years ago. We even discussed the possibiltiy of getting together. I don't remember exactly but it was in the late nineties or early 2000's. Anyway, even at that time he was attempting to find somone to finance the publication of his book. I believe at the time he mentioned to me that he was working in security at Walt Disney World and that the govt had pretty much shut him down. You know, the whole litnany of black balling, being watched, harrassment, etc. I think I read somewhere that he eventually moved to Canada although I could be wrong. I find it somewhat odd that even after 10 years or so he is still trying to make money off this supposed book. I believe he posted here at some point over this year. I tried to PM him but received no reply. Oh, as far as NASA is concerned they have no records what so ever that this man worked there. Hmmmm

If this has already been discussed I apologize.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
OK.... with all of the posts showing statements by this guy, it seems that this is the way he communicates, exclamations and CAPS and all... Morons? Idiots? Sheeple? I have trouble listening to someone that screams out these things in hopes that this kind of anger will garner attention (It's why I stopped listening to Alex Jones) I really think he needs some help. Of course this is just my opinion.

Thank you to everyone that took time and effort to get the abundance of information on to this thread. Was a good one.

Im done here

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker
Why would this guy have to pay people $500.00 to release his article in a newspaper or magazine if he had real proof? Don't you think if the proof was undeniable, magazines and newspapers would be jumping on this....for free? Just seems a little stinky to me, thats all.

If what you say is the truth, you shouldn't have to pay people to accept it.

[edit on 7/29/08 by Tha Joker]

I agree. He probably is having money troubles so what a great way to earn a bit with saying you seen aliens and your a ex nasa scientist. Don't pay for knowledge for the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Isn't the member KSCVeteran this man.

Check this post
link

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
True, the guy's website is uber cheesy, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he says he knows.

Can you imagine what it would do to your mindset to have knowledge of ET's that no one else has, and for years and years you can't tell anyone?

I think it would make you kind of crazy - and crazy sounding - but it wouldn't mean you were wrong.

Look at most of us on this site. We believe stuff that most everyone in the mainstream would not believe - and they would think most of us are crazy - but we know what we know. Doesn't mean we're wrong because we might have a bad website or don't conform to the "norm".

I have done lots of studing on "conspiracy stuff" and everyone I tell about it (not on a blog, but in person), thinks I'm a little crazy because they don't study it. It gets old trying to inform people who don't want to listen.

I think this poor astronaut has spent his life in a different mindset that the world and wants to share what he knows, although he probably isn't polished enough to make it sound pretty or "right".

Anyway, that's my 2 cents for today. I'm just feeling like pullin for the underdog right now.

BTW, I think the aliens are demons in disguise and the whole world is in for a REALLY BIG DECEPTION - per what the bible says.

Time to make your election sure - and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, who saves us from our sins and leads us in His paths.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yeah, sharp catch, roadgravel.

I do remember the famed John Lear sparring with another NASA vet, Oberman(??) Seems KSCvet chimed in, now and then as well.

Alas, I have no 'screen shots' of any of the conversations.....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wakeupcall1111

Wake-up, I don't believe he was an astronaut. I think he worked on missions in another capacity. I just remember that he mentioned to me once that during the apollo missions most of the project crew slept on the floors in offices during the missions because nobody wanted to go home. If my memory serves me right I believe their was a scene which depicted something like that either in "All the Right Stuff" or "Apollo 13".

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
to excited to respond to read all ten pages. but i did read the first page

wow, this is an interesting year in UFOLOGY for sure. i was really wide eyed when i was reading this article, pretty flamboyant testemony dont ya think.

as for the money *sighs* i dont think i need to worry about that one bit, never have I been charged for reading about ufo cases so i guess there's no need to worry. if someone has $500.00 measly little dollars then thats THIER business.

all of that aside, even the testemony that this person witnessed a tall alien, dont you think its interesting that another NASA ex employee as SUPPORTED edgar mitchell's claim.

[edit on 7/30/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I thought I remembered that name in a post here. The reason I posted is that I wonder why this hasn't been discussed in more detail here before. He has touched on the issue but only after a news article does it become of big interest here. Anyway, see the point.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I think its time for Mr. McClelland to make a visit to ATS for an interview. Thats the only way know if this is legit or not for once and for all.

He already did come to ATS! No one listened to him!

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are Here

He still has an active user name of "KSCVeteran" Last Visit: May 14, 2008

Luckily good buddy Zorgon listened to him after that was posted and got him a spot on his website.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

I am kinda glad that he did not get a lot of attention here on ATS. There are too many ignorant members on ATS that would have just flamed him off of the board like they have done to so many others in the past.

It is for that very reason that I will discuss UFO topics only on OMF. Important information and revelations in the UFO community should no longer be shared with ATS..........IMHO.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeupcall1111

wake-up...certainly it's nice that you took time to comment on this subject, but I, personally, am offended that you chose to bring your 'religion' into it, which is a subject completely off-topic. There are forae dedicated to your discussions, where you will find like-minded indivduals.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
He already did come to ATS! No one listened to him!

Plenty of people listened to him. Or do you mean that they didn't immediately jump on board with his claims? From his posts, he sounded like nothing but a troll.

I am kinda glad that he did not get a lot of attention here on ATS. There are too many ignorant members on ATS that would have just flamed him off of the board like they have done to so many others in the past.

If, by ignorant, you mean they challenged his claims, asked for any evidence he might have (which, according to him, he did), and asked him to clarify his hardships--in short, if by ignorant you mean reasonable, then I agree.

It is for that very reason that I will discuss UFO topics only on OMF. Important information and revelations in the UFO community should no longer be shared with ATS..........IMHO.

You mean you simply want people to agree with you without presenting logical questions? I see.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
One thing that has bugged me about this is the timeline. If you look at his site under the credentials section it states he got started in UFO research in 1947 (that's 61 years ago). So this guy either started at a real young age or he is as old as dirt. Let's say for the sake of argument he was 18. That would make him almost 80 years old!

Ok now look at the photo inside the cockpit of the shuttle. It says it was taken in 1992 (sixteen years ago). Now I ask you does that look like a 60+ year old man?

All I'm sayin is......

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join