It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Release New Fighter. The J-10.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatWall

Originally posted by CHinawiLL
To GreatWall:

That is true,the US. government has strict law from being flooded by the immigrants.
But there is a saying to get visa in the US. embassies around China with 70% luck
plus 30% capabilitis, mostly it depends on their mood

Actually, I am from the 70% who is with good luck, so........? I could not enjoy the "freedom", the "Liberty"???

Hi,GreatWALL,enjoy yourself in that melting-pot

Here i have a site there people who have moved to USA would like to share their experiences when they were in the Foreign Embassies to get their visa in China.Hope it helps you to encourage your parents to give it another try if they really want to meet you in the US.

www.tigtag.com...

I gotta edit my posts cuz i forgot to tell you this :

"Liberty" ? well...

Somehow the first impressions they gain from you after you enter in the room which have already convinced them if you are the "70%",sincerely.

"sentimentalists" ?No,i didn't mean that so bite me

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by CHinawiLL]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007
[When that C-3 Orion was forcefully diverted by Chinese Fighters to land on a Chinese Island. Approximatly 1 year ago.

You still mention that???!!! If I were the pilot, I am sure I would shoot C-3 down! no matter what would happened to me.
By the way, What was C-3 doing there?? They want to steal some very important things of PLA on south China Sea.
Actually, The C-3 is totally a military plane used for stealing by Us Army.
If you do not know the truth, you should try to find and then say. if you do know the truth, you should feel shameful for these words. But I am sure you do not have any shamefulness, because you have already been a tool used by so-called western countries, trying to slander our government and our people.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Greatwall, you obviously are firmly under the thumb of your #ries propoganda.
It was a Chinese pilot who colided with the EP-3 Aries II ELINT plane well within international airspace. The Chinese pilot deserved what he got, it was his fault.

PS. What exactly were the Americans trying to steal - Chinese air ?

What was obvious though was the Chinese pulling the plane apart piece by piece to try and learn its secrets.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
One of the outcomes after EP-3 incident,Japan had to change her Link-11...
that job gotta be a bitch

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

You really do not know. I want to know how old are you? if you are still a kid. OK, I will not explain any more. If you are an adult, and you still do not understand why EP-3 went there, and even said something like "steal air", I have to say that you are an idiot!!! But off course, you are not an idiot, you are pretending not knowing anything and not understanding anything. For these kind of people, I will feel disgusting to discuss with them.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well the mr Greatwall, explain to us what you think those P-3's were "stealing"...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You really do not know. I want to know how old are you? if you are still a kid. OK, I will not explain any more. If you are an adult, and you still do not understand why EP-3 went there, and even said something like "steal air", I have to say that you are an idiot!!! But off course, you are not an idiot, you are pretending not knowing anything and not understanding anything. For these kind of people, I will feel disgusting to discuss with them.

You don't have to step in a premeditated trap,for some people who are trying to con you into expatiating on something.Let's get outta here

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

if You really do not know. I want to know how old are you? if you are still a kid. OK, you should not come here. I think this site does not fit kids. If you are an adult, and you still do not understand why EP-3 went there, and even said something like "steal air", I have to say that you are a liar. one thing I think you can understand that the US EP-3 were not for travel. you are pretending not knowing anything and not understanding anything. Really, I am very angry at the atitude you expressed to the lost of our soldier. From these words, I can see that the american people are so arrogant.
I am an ordinary Chinese, who is studying in USA. I love my country, my people, even though she is very poor and not strong enough. I will study hard here, some day in the future, i will return to China, and give a little contribution to the development of our country. I also thank US government and US people, you give me the chance to study here. and most of american people are friendly to US. Of course I also like this country, it is a beautiful country.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You don't have to step in a premeditated trap,for some people who are trying to con you into expatiating on something.Let's get outta here

Do not worry. I am not fool that I will not tell them what happened there, even though they pretend to know nothing. Thank you.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Mad Scientist- Your view is extremely pro-american and you fails to see the other side of the story.

Great Wall- You are the proof of China's propaganda machine. Your view is too radical as well.

The truth is that U.S. sent an EP-3 to spy on the Chinese military's newest ballistic missile submarine Type 094 or something like it. U.S. has done this for quite a long time before but the number of mission increased before the sea test of the new submarine. The Chinese Air Force was under orders to harass the spy planes to "guard" their military secret. The pilot shouldn't be called a "hot dog" since he is under orders to harass but not to open fire on the EP-3 (the only option of harassing is to well, harass). Yes, the EP-3 was in international airspace but I doubt the U.S. will be very happy if, say, a Russian carrier is off the coast of California and is collecting military intelligence. As for the plane being boarded and supposedly throughly
"looked" at by the Chinese. Well, we did even worse during the cold war. We took apart a Soviet Mig and sent it back IN A BOX! We didn't even have the politeness to put it back together (not that we can though). Anyway, the EP-3 incident isn't a big deal. So what if China got some new tech? Doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Listen the EP-3 was well outside Chinese airspace in international waters. It is a reconnaisance plane which is use for ELINT work. If China had the same capabilty they would be doing the same thing to the US as the Soviets did.
This is not an agressive mission only an intelligence mission performed routinely by other types of hardware such as spy satellites. China has been spying on the US with such satellites since the 1970's.
Your fighter pilot took an agressive posture on a slow speed staright flying unarmed plane and then rammed it. This was probably due to the poor skill of the pilot, not intentional, but clearly his fault.

So, what exactly was the EP-3 stealing great wall ?

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeroking
Well, we did even worse during the cold war. We took apart a Soviet Mig and sent it back IN A BOX! We didn't even have the politeness to put it back together (not that we can though). Anyway, the EP-3 incident isn't a big deal. So what if China got some new tech? Doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

Entirely different the pilot defectes of his own free will to Japan. I believe the plane was the Mig-25.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The plane isn't the pilot's property. Are u saying that if an american F-22 pilot who drank 500 tons of super strong vodka and in the still unlikely case defects to China that China can take the F-22 apart, get all the tech they need and give it back to the U.S. in a box?

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeroking
The plane isn't the pilot's property. Are u saying that if an american F-22 pilot who drank 500 tons of super strong vodka and in the still unlikely case defects to China that China can take the F-22 apart, get all the tech they need and give it back to the U.S. in a box?

Yes, if the pilot freely defects - that's the fault of the military for not screening him out.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good question: What was EP-3 stealing

This question should be delivered to Pentagon.they know how/why/when/what

If any of us had known why EP-3 went there for,we wouldn't have asked "What was EP-3 stealing",it sounds like a Mission incompletely by recalling it in here.
Give it up.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So, what exactly was the EP-3 stealing great wall ?

Ask Pentagon, he knows why/how to go there and for what?

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by GreatWall]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Aeroking

Half the facts you have stated above are completely wrong.

• The Sabre fought the MIG-15 during the Korean war not the MIG-21.

• Russian cruise missiles aren't the most advanced, they merely travel the fastest. However their accuracy is no where near the Tomahawk Block III.
    One Moskit could damage a carrier but it wouldn't take it out. Fleet defences are easily sufficient to take care of a few Moskit missiles. Considering they were designed to knock down mass attacks by the much faster Soviet AS-4 and AS-6 ASM's.

• The submarine in The Hunt for Red October is not a diesel Kilo class, but a Typhoon class Russian SSBN. Anyway Kilos are 1970's techology, I believe a Chinese Kilo crew was lost just the other day.

• Your much vaunted ' Xia ' class SSBN, is the worst design ever to go to see. Extremely noisy and dangerous to the crew. USS SSN's have tracked these submarines in the 3rd convergence ( over 150 km away). The JL-2 ( 'Great Wave') missiles they are armed with are unreliable and suffer from many technical problems.

• You also seem to forget that while the Chicoms are producing the J-10 the US is beginning it's first production run of the F-22. A plane which could fly rings around the J-10 and Russian Sukhoi's.

• Almost forgot your beloved Sovremmy's. If they attempted to venture into blue water they would be sunk before getting within 500 km of a CBG.

PS. It always helps to know what your talking about before you post

Couldn't have said it better myself

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Good question: What was EP-3 stealing

This question should be delivered to Pentagon.they know how/why/when/what

If any of us had known why EP-3 went there for,we wouldn't have asked "What was EP-3 stealing",it sounds like a Mission incompletely by recalling it in here.
Give it up.

Give it up ? You're the one who said it was stealing. It's not my fault if you can't articulate yourself correctly.

Poor China, always a victim of US intimidation. What a load of BS.

Obviously you don't understand what the EP-3 was doing. I'll explain it one more time. It was flying in international waters collecting EM emmissions from China. Something which has been done around the world for the last 50 years. The only overt threat was your useless Chinese pilot ' Gung Ho ', who crashed into an unarmed plane. These are all undisputed facts.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Obviously you don't understand what the EP-3 was doing. I'll explain it one more time. It was flying in international waters collecting EM emmissions from China. Something which has been done around the world for the last 50 years. The only overt threat was your useless Chinese pilot ' Gung Ho ', who crashed into an unarmed plane. These are all undisputed facts.

Mad Scientist:
Tell me if the collection of army intelligence did by EP-3 was a kind of stealling. You are true, you have persued this kind of stealling for 50 years, that means "long period of stealling is not stealling any more???!!!" Actually, because US army is too strong, sometimes, we have no choice but keep silence, but that does not mean you are right. The stealling of my army intelligence put the safe of our whole country and our whole people in deep danger. This is a very serious kind of "stealling".
if you did science, you should understand the importance of any kind of intelligence, especially millitary intelligence. Do not tell me, because US is strong, and any kind of action you did is right, is legal.
Do not tell me, your invasion into Iraq is right, is to libert the people. Your real intention for the war is to control the fuel in Mid-East.
Do not tell me, American Spies all over the world are doing the right thing, the legal thing for the people all over the world.
Everyone has eyes, they can see, they can think......
What the US government and army did, are doing!!!

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The cold war might be over, greatwall, but don't think that the US alone are spying on other countries...

The Russians, Chineese and many, many more countries are still spying as active as they were during the cold war...

So don't just blame the US for spying on China, that US P-3 was simply caught that time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join