It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Release New Fighter. The J-10.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Just for the record I will state the countries around China.

1. South Korea
2. North Korea
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. Japan
6. Macao
7. Laos
8 Vietnam

My dear friend, one thing I wanna make it clear that Hongkong,Macao and Taiwan are not countries.
And the countries around China is as below:
1. Russia
2. Uzbekistan
3. Turkmenistan
3. Tajikistan
4. Afghanistan
5. India
6. Bhutan
7. Sikkim
8. Mongolia
9. Laos
10. Myanmar
11. Vietnam
12. Pakistan
13. Nepal
14. North Korea
15. South Korea

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007
Listen here. Again I state that I am Australian and not American and I believe that my view on looking at International Incidents is neutral.
Sorry, I didn't see that before.

I see that the FACT was that the EP-3 was in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE! not CHINESE AIRSPACE when the incident occured. What part of that do you not understand.
Not true. The FACT is you *were told* the EP-3 was in International Airspace. Nothing more, nothing less. What part of that you don't understand?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Not true. The FACT is you *were told* the EP-3 was in International Airspace. Nothing more, nothing less. What part of that you don't understand?

I cannot agree more.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry....... What were you told?
AND....... Who is right? That's the question.
Can anyone out there prove it? Any spies out there?

Can anyone tell us if Macao, Hong Kong or Taiwan are considered countries or not? We need proof. U.N., N.A.T.O. or something.

[Edited on 20-6-2003 by barba007]

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What were you told?
AND....... Who is right? That's the question.
Can anyone out there prove it? Any spies out there?

Can anyone tell us if Macao, Hong Kong or Taiwan are considered countries or not? We need proof. U.N., N.A.T.O. or something.

My friend:
For your first question: I read the news both in Chinadaily.com and CNN.com, opposite opinion of course. I trust my government.
For your second quetion: up to you
for your last question: common sense, everybody knows it.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So what were you told in the China....com?
Can you translate what you read?

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

US plane violates international law (01/04/17 09:18:00)
An article called "A Look at the Plane Collision Incident From The Perspective of International Law" published by the Xinhua News Agency on Sunday stressed the US side's breaching of international laws in regards to the collision between a US military reconnaissance plane and a Chinese fighter jet.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Could you please elaborate?
Just so we can get the Chinese Perspective on the incident.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I cannot login in past two days, now I've collected something about the collision in Chinese, my god, it turn out to be a big job, but I'm translating them.
Be patient! Man!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You see if there was a was with China the US will not go alone. It will be all the world vs China

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

J-10

You see if there was a war with China the US will not go alone. It will be all the world vs China.

Interesting idea! Straight and bold! But one thing I wanna remind you that "Did I say China will be war with USA." Any BTW, if you hold such a piece of naive opinion, I bet you are not entitled to say you really know sth about politics.
Calm Down! My friend, we come here for free talk, for exchange our viewpoints, if you are right, I accept, and vice versa, not for the world war III.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I just keep reading about US vs China and though I would say something. This was not in response to your post.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am sorry if my tone sounded harsh. I do not want to created a negitive vibe

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Also

I am sorry if my tone sounded harsh. I do not want to created a negitive vibe

Okay, no problem. I'm very interested in what you're reading, to be frank, I can feel a severe contradiction sense in this forum.
What does what you're reading tell?A war? A catastrophe of human being.
Actually, the relationship between US and China is very subtle, sensitive, In my opinion, it decides the trend of our future.

I have to say sorry to Mr. BArbos, I'm afraid I cannot keep my words to translate what I read from Chinese into English.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I didn't mean to translate every word though the general feel for the text your reading.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I really hope that there is not a war, ever. It China and the USA combined sorces, they could acomplish great things.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I didn't mean to translate every word though the general feel for the text your reading.

Here is a brief one of them: On 1st April, a US EP-3 ELINT plane did its reconnaissance activity over the southeast waters of Hainan Island, and two J-8 fighters took off to trace and monitor the EP-3. At 9:07,when the Chinese fighters flied up to snuff where 140Km away from Hainan Island, the US plane made a sudden right turn, and its head and left wing were bumped with Chinese fighter, the fighter fall into sea, and the US plane landed on Lingshui military Airport at 9:33.

I really hope that there is not a war, ever. It China and the USA combined sorces, they could acomplish great things.

Good wish of grass roots, but not of the governments.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think the most dangerous thing the world is facing with is that a growing and expanding and metamorphosing Japan.
From my standing, USA knows the shame, and Japan not.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm little bit scatterbrained, I don't mean "Shame", I just say American are of Christians, but Japan not.
Gentlemen, I've got no idea of how to paste a picture in my post, can you help me? if you will, I send you some pictures that will make you astonished and furious with Japan.

You will say I'm diverting our topic, no ! Since I saw so much anti-China words somewhere in this forum, I'd like to give you some proof by which you can see what a real China is and What the real danger people of Asia and world facing with is.

If you will,please send me your email address.
My email address: [email protected]
note: A maximum size of 4M of files should be taken into consideration.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPCZHL
Sorry, I'm little bit scatterbrained, I don't mean "Shame", I just say American are of Christians, but Japan not.
Gentlemen, I've got no idea of how to paste a picture in my post, can you help me? if you will, I send you some pictures that will make you astonished and furious with Japan.

You will say I'm diverting our topic, no ! Since I saw so much anti-China words somewhere in this forum, I'd like to give you some proof by which you can see what a real China is and What the real danger people of Asia and world facing with is.

If you will,please send me your email address.
My email address: [email protected]
note: A maximum size of 4M of files should be taken into consideration.

At the top of your 'Text' screen, you will see 10 little squares. The 4th from the right is the 'Insert Image' Icon.
Click it and a new screen will appear. Delete all in the box in the new screen and type the Photo's Location and press O.K.
You do this by
1. Right Click on the picture.
2. Go to 'Properties'.
3. Copy the Address(Highlight the address and copy)
example. www.angelfire.com...
4. Paste in the box.

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by barba007]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join