It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the end of the world...a women sits on the red beast (1ST WOMEN PRESIDENT???)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
>St. John in Apocolypse also spoke of an Eagle, didn't he? The Eagle is >America's symbol.

John never spoke of an eagle. In 2 Esdras, which has been taken out of the protestant bibles but is still in the Catholic, there is prophecy about a 3-headed eagle which symbolizes, Italy under Mussolini, Germany under Hitler, and USSR under Stalin until it's down fall...also there is reference about a lion which is Britain under Thatcher. These prophecies have come to pass.
In 597 bc Daniel gave King of Babylon a prophecy foretelling his insanity if he didn't turn to God. In the same year was Belshazzar's feast in which he saw a hand writing on the wall. These prophecies have a two-fold fulfillment, the insanity came to pass a year later, and Belshazzar was killed when the MedeoPersian Empire repaced the Babylonian Empire. There is also a mathematical calculation in the prophecies that lead us to the complete fulfillment of these prophecies.
Insanity until seven times pass, a day to God is like a year and vice versa
7 x 360 (Jewish calendar year)= 2520
This began in the year bc +536
Which brings us to 1984
Because the is no 0 year we add +1
We come to =1985
Also look at the numerical value of the prophecy to Belshazzar
Mene- 1000
Mene- 1000
Tekel- 20
Pharsin-500
=2520
The prophecy was given in 536bc
+2520
=1984
Add for the missing year +1
We come to =1985

The insanity of Babylon with it's mystery religions being forced on God's people who were oppressed by the Babylonian Empire. In 1985 the insanity of these oppressors came to an end and their reign ended.
In 1985 the USSR ended. Under Gorbachev the people had freedoms they never had, perestroika and glastnost was instituted....Margaret Thatcher said of Gorbachev..."I like Gorbachev, we can do business together".

The prophecies in revelations speak of 7 hills or mountains which always symbolize nations. These nations oppressed God's people...Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, MedeoPersia, Greece, Rome, the 7th is yet to come. As you know there is a large gap of 2000+ yrs between the Roman and the final oppressor. Daniel was told to seal up prophecies they weren't to be revealed until later. Ezra or the Greek form, Esdras, was given the authority to reveal these prophecies. It was a continuation of oppressors.
The Roman Empire lost power, it was given to the Byzantine Empire under Constantine which ended up with Mussolini as ruler, the torch passed to Hitler when Mussolini made an alliance with him, after the fall of Germany it passed to the USSR under Stalin.

If you're looking for the USA in prophecy you have to look at Ephraim, the House of Israel, ships from the western coastlands, among others. If you want to know prophecy in it's entirety go to my signature, when you get to the site, find the archives and click on prophecy. You can listen and watch the teaching, get note paper ready because it is pretty in depth with alot of history (in Daniel). He also teaches the Esdras prophecies, the gap theory, and the rapture. You won't find anything like this anywhere else, and when you're done all your questions will be answered.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry...I see I made a mistake on my reply. I stated that the prophecy of Daniel's was in 597bc, it is actually 536bc.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Now why did I just think of Hillary Clinton ?

That is of course unless Maggie Thatcher is thinking of making a comeback in the UK.

I just thought the same thing!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
in the bible it says that there will be a women sitting atop the red beast... could the red beast be interprited as AMERICA and the women be the first women president???

www.religion-cults.com...

I think your onto something with the woman president, definately hillary! The beast However is not America its the European union- the rivived Roman empire of old. take note to what the beast does to the woman!!! The woman is America of the future!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well this theory makes perfect sense because when women rule the world it will no doubt come to an end.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
[
First let's prepare a 'Key' to help with the symbolic meanings of certain words that are being used. This helps me out alot when 'decrypting' the language code that is in some scripture. Especially Revelations.
Woman (Whore-In this specific case only) - The Church - In this form Corrupted, Impure, False, etc.

the woman is not a church look at the attributes of the woman after the beast burns her with fire. that women is a country. America is the chief importer of goods from around the world! thats why the sailors are crying in Rev 18 Get it?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"the woman seated on the red beast,babylon the great,mother of all whores" o crap run for the hills madonna is gonna rule the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
It also speaks of the woman sitting on a city with seven hills.

Vatican City sits on seven hills.

The prophecy is about Vatican City and the Roman Catholic Church

The church is the beast.

The woman is a country not a church! the attributes dont fit a church!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why does this women have to be someone famous?? It does correlate that this women will help the false prophet come to power.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
doesnt have to be famous but madonna sounds like mother of all whores to me. hmm the false prophet will be boy george???

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The woman is Isreal. The church is the bride of christ.

Or

Visa-Versa

The Vatican is a country CIA Factbook

The USA has nothing to do with this. The beast is the EU with Russia or China.

Here is your woman and the beast on the Euro

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
whoa i never new the coin looks like that. thats crazy

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Have you been out of the US. well then if you have you would have know that all coins in the world arent silver. And lets keep the Hillary etc. Jokes to a min cuz its just eating space. Or post it on BTW .Im really enjoying this post so lets play nice. thx

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i enjoy it too, but you didnt find my first two posts funny , ahhh cmon lighten up.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Why do you say the women is Isreal?? Where did you get that from baked
?? And SOTERION 5 is right about the women whore reprsenting the false church . It was somewhere I forgot where it said that the false one will begin his church and say he is the son of god or something along those lines.

PS. SOTERION 5 you got my vote for way above great back round on this subject.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Most prophecies in the Bible are a matter of interpretation. Maybe it means something entirerly different. You know, a woman sitting on the Red Beast could be interpreted to mean a woman on her period.

Thank you. If I went the whole thread without seeing this interpretation at least once I was going to cry.

It's so obvious. Hasn't anyone here been in a relationship where the world comes to an end every 30 days like clockwork.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is more woman beast euro currency

Stamp

Phone card

Sculpture outside the Council of Ministers Office in Brussels, Belgium

www.originofnations.org...

Question is who is who? Is Europe the beast or the woman? I think Europe is the beast and Israel or the church (Vatican) is the woman. Most likely the Vatican being that it's in Italy, riding on the beast.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by baked]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Geez - a lot of this speculation seems to be based on the world today, as if Revelation is speaking about THIS world NOW.

Don't you think every age had correlations and specualtions regarding these prophesies? We can no more assume that this has anything more to do with what we know today than anyone who has screamed from the rooftops in a prior time - and they did.

Anyone have anything to support that we should even be concerned about these texts now in this age (aside from the fact that we should always watch our p's & q's cause we "don't know the time")?

By the way - the whore can't be the Catholic Church - so if you really think that the false prophets have gotten to ya!
If it were, surely the dark ages, inquisitions, etc. would have been the end already cause that's when there really were problems. If you are afraid of the Catholic Church today, you just haven't done your homework. It's not even a real power, compared to earlier times - again, then more likely to into fit the fear of the whore thing. But obviously, that wasn't what the Revelations is talking about.

As for it being the US, well..... it could be a country - BUT...... Okay, this country has come a long way away from what it was founded under. Still, how many nations were founded acknowledging a creator? USA has God all over the place (like it or not to everyone who is trying to erase that from our history). Maybe we are faultering, but I highly doubt that will prevail in the end. So, even if we lead the world in debauchery - which unfortunately may be the case at the moment - the good intentions of this Country could not be wiped out by a few years of misguided political correctness. (Tongue in cheek!!!!)

Okay, don't attack me for expressing some food for thought (newbie already attacked in my first posting at another topic) I am trying to put a brave foot forward for the sake of interesting if not intelligent convesation.

But seriously - if a woman were ever to lead this Country I must admit I do hope it's not HC. I, as a woman, would be horrified if she were to be the first one to show us what a gal can do

It would be interesting if she really ran for the Republicans to go for backing Laura to really find out where the values of this country really are!

(For those of you who aren't frightened by the prospect of Hillary leading this country does that one scare ya?

So, if we should be corresponding Revelations to the here and now - as oppossed to any age before us - lay it out please.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
so the vatican will rule the EU?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
On a more serious note - now that those Euro's have been posted - I'm scared to death!!!!

Running for the hills - don't care who the beast and the whore really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join