It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the end of the world...a women sits on the red beast (1ST WOMEN PRESIDENT???)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
in the bible it says that there will be a women sitting atop the red beast... could the red beast be interprited as AMERICA and the women be the first women president???

www.religion-cults.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Now why did I just think of Hillary Clinton ?

That is of course unless Maggie Thatcher is thinking of making a comeback in the UK.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Red Beast=USA? I think that Russia would make more sense...but I don't see them having a female leader any time soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Personally...I think it's a buncha crap. But i'll bet on Ann Coulter riding the beast. And the beast is Rush Limblah....Limburger...or whatever his name is.

Besides. I hate it when people generalize to such a degree. It wouldn't be America that is the beast, it would be the government...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Red Beast=USA? I think that Russia would make more sense...but I don't see them having a female leader any time soon.

yeah, that's what i thought of as well. and i agree... i think that neither the us nor russia will have a woman leader anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
maybe china could be red, but again, i cant see a woman in charge soon

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Britain again with a woman leader?

I suppose its possible the way things are goin here now

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I bet the beast is Bush

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I believe this is in reference to the last eorld religion and its "fornication" with the one world government.

Many believe th Earth Charter is the embodiment of this.. and the fact that it comes out of Gog strengthens their fevor.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It also speaks of the woman sitting on a city with seven hills.

Vatican City sits on seven hills.

The prophecy is about Vatican City and the Roman Catholic Church

The church is the beast.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i belong to the (catholic) church... am i going to hell???

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
It also speaks of the woman sitting on a city with seven hills.

Vatican City sits on seven hills.

The prophecy is about Vatican City and the Roman Catholic Church

The church is the beast.

Maybe its meant that when there's the first woman pope, the world will end. Or maybe Revelations is all proverb and shouldn't be read even as a metaphor. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why would you interpret America as the red beast? I see no connection.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
im pretty sure they see all...

i mean you cant be an accomplice to a murder and place your head in the sand when christ starts comin back;

isnt there something mentioned about this in the bible?

about them saying "they have commited many excorcisms, and flushed out many demons; they have performed many miracles; yet uppon the return of christ i will say be away from me for they are not members of christs bridegroom"

then there will be gnawing and gnashing of teeth...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Woman probably symbolizes Virgin Mary defeating godless communism.
Think of it.. communism collapsed almost simultaneously in many countries in 1990's.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
communism is godless?

i thought it was the other way around; with capitolism being devoid of any respect for the person behind the output?

anywayz go america; i guess, but the true america not this false stuff most people espouse/preach...

but america collapsed in the 30's and the world became bankrupt with the fall of russia, being the last nation that still relied uppon a standard for measuring their currency...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by foolishbeing
communism is godless?

i thought it was the other way around; with capitolism being devoid of any respect for the person behind the output?

anywayz go america; i guess, but the true america not this false stuff most people espouse/preach...

but america collapsed in the 30's and the world became bankrupt with the fall of russia, being the last nation that still relied uppon a standard for measuring their currency...

In communism religion was officially prosecuted, everyone had to embrace atheism.
America had depression in 30's, not collapse and world hardly ever bankrupted, fall of communism and their crappy economy only increases world output.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
in the bible it says that there will be a women sitting atop the red beast... could the red beast be interprited as AMERICA and the women be the first women president???

www.religion-cults.com...

NO
NO NO NO
this is sexist BULL#. the worst sexist crap I have read in a long time. everyone fears a female president because they know she wouldn't be so tolerant of the good ol' boys club that exists in our crappy government.

that quote can also be more appropriately translated into the beast having sex with a woman. which has probably happened many times over already, though I have no idea on this one. one thing the bible does not come out and say very often is "have sex", so they use beat-around-the-bush phrases like "sit upon" and "came unto" and etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
lead it to a woman to become the destruction of the world. j/k AlnilamOmega is right, about the bible never using the word sex and beat around the bush, but it just comes to show, women take equal blame to the destruction of the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You could be right, but you could be wrong. I don't know for sure. That is a tough one to call. However, it is very possible that's what it means.

Mr. M

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join