It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Dis info is alien or cult cattle mutilation.

That is a mocking statement... there is no cult or alien.. the source
of the beam testing are Americas running the saucer program.

Alien and cult stories in regard to cattle mutilation is dis info
because of the power of Americans working on the secret UFO program.

No Aliens, only American humans.

Back to AJ...

...can go look at these AIDS documents ourselves but he cannot publish them or tell me where they are?

He is being restricted by his source... where is the location we can
view these documents....

(As we go to view these documents we would then be abducted by
the same alien that got to AJ...no just kidding... I reject the alien
existence as being a part of anything especially the UFO.
And since I hold the UFO is an electrical device exhibiting anti gravity,
I then hold that gravity is electrically sensitive.)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Do you listen to his show? I do not know where you are getting this restricted by his source or not being able to divuldge anything but I am specifically speaking of things that he banks his whole show on providing his audience with this PROOF. He tells us every ten minutes how easily we can check this out and find this proof because it is "ALL ADMITTED AND DECLASSIFIED." You seem to want desperately for it to make sense that he cannot give up his info but if you listen to the show, he constantly reminds us how readily available this info is and that anyone can get it and it is all right there for anyone..........Ok, so if that is the reason I should believe what he says about said docs....then should i not be able to find them, even if not as easily as he promised?

He is being restricted by his source... where is the location we can
view these documents....

I am not sure what you are asking. I just said that Alex says they are out there and we can all see for ourselves but as to where they are, you will have to ask Alex yourself.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Azrael75]

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Alex Jones publishes corrections to his mistakes online and on the air. Just like any other publication is legally obligated to do.

Google: Bilderberg Group
Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them),
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov
Google: John Yoo Torture Memo
Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

These are the documents Alex talk about and quotes most often. There are others, but these Seven are the more important ones. "We have the Documents People!!" - now you do too

It takes a week to read the first Patriot Act - it takes a month if you have the required treatise and documents it references.

Alex has read them, now it's your turn....

Check your Local Library for these documents. Any Central Library will also have them all. Also Check the .gov websites - they will have the information you are looking for, and you can access it all from your PC. Good Luck.

I hope you make good use of the valuable resources the other members and myself have provided you with. If you choose not to - at least they are now here for anyone to see and use.

Do your Own Research on Declassified Documents:

FOIA Reading Room

Every Declassified Document Can found Here

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Alex Jones Predicts 9/11

Actually, the man who predicted 9/11 was William Cooper, AJ just repeated the info..

I watched all AJ's films, and, while they did get me to research a lot and they do contain a lot of facts, several of his statements are blown way out of proportion, while other factors are left totally out of the equation.

For example, he néver mentions the links between the NWO and the Vatican, for him it's all about the military-industrialists. And, while these are certainly a large part of what's going on, you can never get a clear picture if you only look at things from one side.

(for info on the role of the Vatican, check out this 4 hour vid called 'the ring of power')

Some say he is a Jesuit infiltrant, weakening the real search for thruth.

I don't know about that, but I do know that if you want the thruth, you'll have to take into account more then one source.

So, whatever your belief, check out his vids.. research what he says, but do not stop there, check out other sources as well.

William Cooper was one such source, he got murdered by the Police for his efforts.. Jordan Maxwell is another great example.

and by the way, if you respond to this, I won't stoop to character assassination based on nothing more then wether or not you use capital letters or not.. These spelling police antics do nothing but detract from the topic and show what a smallminded, petty mind this person has rather then show any validity.. Language is a means of communication, and if the message gets across that's good enough for me..

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

Nonetheless - 9/11 was predicted.

That is what is important.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Nonetheless - 9/11 was predicted.

That is what is important.

It certainly IS important, but in light of this discussion I thought it would be important to know that AJ was not the 'prophet' bringing this monstrous plot to light as the original source.

But, credit where credit is due, his radioshow is the most listened to in the area where it can be received, so he did do much to spread the word.

I wrote him a letter once, asking what he expected us to do.. start rioting and demand change ? This would only play in to the hands of the ruling elite, as this would be exactly the kind of excuse they need to bring into play the draconian measures for which scenario's are allready in the papermill, no doubt.

Or be good little citizens and do nothing the elite could object to, thereby not giving them an excuse to do this, but also by default letting them win..

And I asked him how it could be that he would expose a conspiracy of this magnitude and still be alive.. I never did get a response.

AJ is the man who started me down the path, but he is not the path in itself.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Alex Jones started the 9/11 Truth movement - that is to say, he predicted it and called it an inside job right after it happened. He lost a lot of money doing this and most radio stations dropped his program, It is only in the past few years as Americans have come to realize the level of corruption in their government and the apparent coup that has occurred, deposing the Constitutional Republic.

I won't even travel to America, that is how scared I am of their Gestapos the HSD. I don't want to disappear and be tortured for the rest of my life by psychotic American soldiers handpicked for the job. Bush authorized via John Yoo the torture-rape and mutilation of children's genitalia as a method of 'Advanced Interrogation" in front of their parents - so as to better 'persuade' the to reveal pertinent Data. It is so sick. This Truth is more horrible than anything.

I don't want to go to any country that does that. It could happen to anyone, and no one would ever know. People would just think I went missing. Nazi Germany didn't even have the courage to advertise their Evil the way NeoCon America does.

Jones lends a strong voice to your Constitution and speaks truth to power.

He is the constant target of US government psy-ops and disinfo campaigns yet he will not back down. The Malkin confrontation is a prime example

Alex Jones; The Father of 9/11 Truth and a constant champion of the Constitution.

Regardless of what the disinfo agents will say, and they will say all sorts of nonsense - they often start threads and repetitive posts which often abnormally persist

as a means to prevent new people from tuning in to Alex Jones. Such tactics cause a psychological association between Mr. Jones and the disinfo messages (ie. Alex Jones CIA Connection) they wish to implant into your psyche.

This will cause you to be dismissive of the things Alex Jones says - even though he backs up everything with documentation and tells you where to find the files/documents for yourselves. Even though he only reports on things that are made public or declassified, the Meme (based on disinfo) will be stuck in the back of your mind and that particular truth will not have as much weight as it should have.

Your primitive subconscious will suspect that Alex may be lying, now that it has been implanted with disinfo - this is especially true for those who are just finding out about Alex Jones and can even cause them to turn away from him entirely.

This is why subliminal and disinfo tactics are considered illegal and unconstitutional... People have a right to live without having their minds molested with Government lies and psy-op tactics.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

From your post:

For example, he néver mentions the links between the NWO and the Vatican, for him it's all about the military-industrialists. And, while these are certainly a large part of what's going on, you can never get a clear picture if you only look at things from one side.

(for info on the role of the Vatican, check out this 4 hour vid called 'the ring of power')

Getting religion to bless the Alien existence is an Illuminati mind control
stunt to cloud scientific issues on Tesla, the UFO and Free Energy.

The Big Bang Theory has successful been blessed as well.
Or so it seems.

www.spaceandmotion.com...

The Big Bang and Religion

So we should not be surprised that today cosmology remains entangled with religion. From theologians to physicists to novelists, it is widely believed that the Big Bang theory supports Christian concepts of a creator. In February of 1989, for example, the front-page article of the New York Times Book Review argued that scientists and novelists were returning to God, in large part through the influence of the Big Bang.

The non Big Bangers apparently have too much information about
Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity to let the secret out to the public.

You don't need blessings to find the truth in physical reality, you
need old time physicists.

The put down artists are out to stay main stream and safe in
Illuminati funding.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

You need to back all this up.

Let's start with Alex's prediction of 9/11.
What were his exact words and on what date?

He lost alot of money due to this?
Really? His production values went up considerably, his ability to outsource has ramped up, oh and he keeps mentioning how he is using all his "new money" to upgrade his equipment. How about you take a good look into Alex Jones' financial situation. You will find he does quite well and after 2 or 3 decades in radio, 9/11 has finally made him famous and much richer.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Phatcat

From your post:

Getting religion to bless the Alien existence is an Illuminati mind control
stunt to cloud scientific issues on Tesla, the UFO and Free Energy.

The Big Bang Theory has successful been blessed as well.
Or so it seems.

www.spaceandmotion.com...

The Big Bang and Religion

So we should not be surprised that today cosmology remains entangled with religion. From theologians to physicists to novelists, it is widely believed that the Big Bang theory supports Christian concepts of a creator. In February of 1989, for example, the front-page article of the New York Times Book Review argued that scientists and novelists were returning to God, in large part through the influence of the Big Bang.

The non Big Bangers apparently have too much information about
Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity to let the secret out to the public.

You don't need blessings to find the truth in physical reality, you
need old time physicists.

The put down artists are out to stay main stream and safe in
Illuminati funding.

WOW!!!!!!!
can we say mancrush??????????????
Seriously, as relevant as your post may seem on it's own merits, the simple fact that this is three threads in a row you have left a post in that somehow goes on and on about tesla in a thread that HAS NOTHNG TO DO WITH TESLA, I cannot help but see you as spam.
spam
spam
spam
tesla spam
tesla spewing irelevant spam
save it for a tesla thread spam
take it somewhere else spam

yes, this is obnoxious for this one post but when you come across the rest of his posts in ALL the other non-tesla threads, you might understand.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"You need to back all this up.

What were his exact words and on what date?"

I already have "backed it up"
Skim through the thread - unless that's too much to ask.

He predicted 9/11 in January (25th?) and the exact words are to be found in a video on youtube most likely named "Alex Jones predicts 9/11" - in fact, that is exactly what the video is called.

I don't care much for alex, but he does run a good show. Best radio on today. All you need is google. Then you can google the names of the documents he quotes on his show.

It's too bad he is an American. He really is wasting his time on them.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

"You need to back all this up.

What were his exact words and on what date?"

I already have "backed it up"
Skim through the thread - unless that's too much to ask.

He predicted 9/11 in January (25th?) and the exact words are to be found in a video on youtube most likely named "Alex Jones predicts 9/11" - in fact, that is exactly what the video is called.

I don't care much for alex, but he does run a good show. Best radio on today. All you need is google. Then you can google the names of the documents he quotes on his show.

It's too bad he is an American. He really is wasting his time on them.

First of all GOOGLE is not the answer to everything.
If it were, I would not have trouble finding these same docs myself. The aids one is a good place to start. No such google search turns up the results Alex is proclaiming exsist for all to see.
Stop relying on google and open a book, got to city hall, libraries, outside. Stop defending Alex for no reason since you have not provided any such proof of his wisdom or of his being so correct. Alex is as good as anyone else on the radio. They all take 65% truth and pepper it with hyperbole and find the right products to sell to the people that believe that brand of BS. Alex's channel sells survival gear. Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a ninth level Vatican assassin. If you look closely at the Zapruder film, you can actually see Alex Jones off to the side shooting Kennedy.

Seriously, he sometimes isn't so straightforward about the amount of research required to find certain documents. I just think coming from a person like him who does constant research that 15 minutes of searching is "no time", where to me that is a fairly lengthy time to be searching google.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Trauma]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

Do Alex Jones' fans have a mental block?
How many times does this need to be said, how many different ways, by how many different people?
-Everyday Alex claims something is admitted or declassified about once every 15 minutes.

Alex claims he is here to wake us up to the truth right? His fans so far claim he is a fighter for the truth.

So why are we this many pages deep and still not one of these declassified documents or admissions?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Start being specific about the supposedly false claims of Alex Jones!
There are SO many declassified documents that I really don't know where to start.
I need an example of one of these false claims so that I can investigate.

To answer the other question:
We are this many pages deep with STILL no meat to the thread because of the OP and others needlessly trolling off topic with personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

....Check your Local Library for these documents. Any Central Library will also have them all. Also Check the .gov websites - they will have the information you are looking for, and you can access it all from your PC. Good Luck.

I hope you make good use of the valuable resources the other members and myself have provided you with. If you choose not to - at least they are now here for anyone to see and use.

Do your Own Research on Declassified Documents:

FOIA Reading Room

Every Declassified Document Can found Here at Berkley University's selection of Documents and Document search engines.

I take it you skipped over this post ...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I take it you skipped over this post ...

No. Apparently you skipped over the number of times it has been posted here that the research has been done and said documents such as, and this is getting old, the AIDS DEVELOPED AS A WEAPON documents. You say Alex is not lying, then the burden of proof is on you now. I say, in conjunction with many others so far, that document right there does not exsist. It is not to be found in any research no matter how deep. So...now what.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma

Start being specific about the supposedly false claims of Alex Jones!
There are SO many declassified documents that I really don't know where to start.
I need an example of one of these false claims so that I can investigate.

To answer the other question:
We are this many pages deep with STILL no meat to the thread because of the OP and others needlessly trolling off topic with personal attacks.

"AIDS was developed as a weapon by our own government. This is declassified and admitted folks."

Apparently you are too busy being trolled off to read that seeing as how it has only been mentioned a few dozen times. Is it specific enough for you?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Have you read the new book on AIDS by Dr Leonard Horowitz?

I take it you haven't and probably never will.

Your local library most likely has a copy. If they don't, I'm sure they could order it for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Have you read the new book on AIDS by Dr Leonard Horowitz?

I take it you haven't and probably never will.

Your local library most likely has a copy. If they don't, I'm sure they could order it for you.

I would read it in a second and do a full report on it to prove it, any length you like, if you can show me the document in question.

This is not about the history of aids. This is about Alex Jones constantly claiming that things are declassified and admitted without ever offering to prove it. This is about someone asking me for a specific example of such. The aids thing is that example. If you want to promote a book or a theory on aids someowhere, go for it. Here, stick to the topic. Back up Alex claim, admit he is a liar, or shhhhhhhhhhh.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join