It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You are going to have to use the resources and apply the tools that myself and the other members have given you. Go to one of the links I posted and type "AIDS" into the search bar. Don't ask us to do it all for you. We can't.

Do your Own Research:

FOIA Reading Room

Every Declassified Document Can found Here

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

[edit on 6-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by re22666

You are going to have to use the resources and apply the tools that myself and the other members have given you. Go to one of the links I posted and type "AIDS" into the search bar. Don't ask us to do it all for you. We can't.

FOIA Reading Room

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

you are cute. do you think i did not do that? aids, hiv, and on. there are tons of documents. the one that says it was manufactured as part of a eugenics program....quite elusive. i know how to search. i know how to look at the results. i know i am not going to go through hundreds of aids relief documents to find one that seems suspicious. if there is one that clearly states that it was manufactured as part of a eugenics program, you would have found it and posted it. you did not, you keep trying to make me look stupid and tell me to do the work myself. what you forget is that I ALREADY HAVE. i find nothing. so if you want to stick up for alex, then show it. otherwise, maybe you just like bugging me personally, in which case, you need a matchmaking service, not ATS. if these docs exist, you can show them to us. otherwise, you can just keep making snarky remarks that help noone and try to belittle me all you want. it is not making alex any more honest is it?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by prevenge

Hey .. if you think being poisoned in your vaccines and drinking water and food is entertaining, man.. you gotta check out this hilarious thing.. it's called the Holocaust... sooo entertaining man. right up your alley.

-

allright, thanks for misunderstanding and being a real gentleman about it. i never said it was funny. i am sorry if you are not entertained by interesting stories. i am. that is the problem, so far when i check him out, accuracy is about 50/50. so he is interesting. what he has to say is compelling. since it at least 50% fiction, it is entertaining. not funny. not hillarious. get a dictionary and expand your vocabulary. you will learn that many words can convey subtly different meanings in a given context.

since you sound like an angry alex jones fan...let me ask you something. do you think your post helped anyone at all? is it going to make me more inclined to see your point of view (whatever that is?.) now you just sound like a paranoid jerk that added nothing. thanks. im sure your buddy alex appreciates the support.

I ... wasn't joking or being sarcastic in any manner within my post.

-

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hey .. if you think being poisoned in your vaccines and drinking water and food is entertaining, man.. you gotta check out this hilarious thing.. it's called the Holocaust... sooo entertaining man. right up your alley.

-

allright, thanks for misunderstanding and being a real gentleman about it. i never said it was funny. i am sorry if you are not entertained by interesting stories. i am. that is the problem, so far when i check him out, accuracy is about 50/50. so he is interesting. what he has to say is compelling. since it at least 50% fiction, it is entertaining. not funny. not hillarious. get a dictionary and expand your vocabulary. you will learn that many words can convey subtly different meanings in a given context.

since you sound like an angry alex jones fan...let me ask you something. do you think your post helped anyone at all? is it going to make me more inclined to see your point of view (whatever that is?.) now you just sound like a paranoid jerk that added nothing. thanks. im sure your buddy alex appreciates the support.

-

noone said sarcastic or joking did they? please refrain from replying to statements that you have not taken the time to read.

[edit on 8/6/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

"now you just sound like a paranoid jerk that added nothing."

"do you think your post helped anyone at all?"

"noone said sarcastic or joking did they? please refrain from replying to statements that you have not taken the time to read."

"get a dictionary and expand your vocabulary"

Why do you treat people like this? Prevenge is contributing important information to the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

-

-

noone said sarcastic or joking did they? please refrain from replying to statements that you have not taken the time to read.

here's your OP..

I hear his show from time to time but only in little chunks of ten minutes here and there. Some stuff he says that sounds kinda crazy checks out, if a little exaggerated. but then other stuff doesn't. the reason i really ask is because every time i have come across his name on ATS, it is followed by vitriol. so he seems to be pretty hated. just curious what is up with him? how much of what he says is worth listening to aside from the entertainment of it?

It's interesting that you inject the aspect that "his name" is looked at in "vitriol"...
I, personally, haven't found his name presented in such a light..
BUT...
IF it is, then please do your research and quote from specific exact threads, and show us via : PROOF that this is the case, even BEFORE we form a judgment about the said individual.

I'm not here as a supporter of said individual, but you've got to show your proof before you actually go around saying that you see someone everywhere being looked at in a certain light.

Prove to us that this is the case.

As far as MY own view of the specific individual you've inquired about..

I think he reports on many topics in depth.
I listen to the people he interviews with discernment.
I think he jumps to conclusions based on a Christian based mentality.
I think that there is more entertaining information released on his program than any other partisan talk show.
I take my OWN convictions of the world, and what I see transpiring, as what I hold as true, and filter his information and other sources, mainstream and not, as valid or not, based upon my own corroborations and understandings of reality.

There's a lot more happening on a grander scale... than what the mainstream reports.
There's a lot more transpiring than what Alex Jones bases his conclusions upon. (albeit very Christian/extremist patriot biased)

There's a lot more to the BIG PICTURE.. that ANY listener to ANY talk show radio host whom presents their certain picture of reality..

That the average person can completely wrap their mind around.

Yeah ...
BIG things are happening.
Take a million-grain-pouch of salt in your pocket as you walk through the hallway of info is all.

I wasn't being sarcastic in my first response to you.

I also didn't say that you said that you were accusing me of being sarcastic.
I was merely informing you that I was not. And in fact being completely, with a steel gaze, completely complacent in stating it.

-

[edit on 6-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I wasn't being sarcastic in my first response to you.

I also didn't say that you said that you were accusing me of being sarcastic.
I was merely informing you that I was not. And in fact being completely, with a steel gaze, completely complacent in stating it.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by prevenge]

i do not know what you are on about but i think we are far enough into this thread that the fact that not ONE shred of evidence that backs up what i asked about alex has shown up...ah now i have to prove he is hated. hey, you dont want to believe that people hate alex, fine. that is not my point. my point is that he says crazy things and noone can seem to find the proof to back those things up. i have nothing to prove to you. i do not know why you are informing me of your lack of sarcasm, i never thought there was any. that is why i never said it. that is why your response makes no sense. do yourself a favor. get a dictionary. look up complacent. get back to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

"now you just sound like a paranoid jerk that added nothing."

"do you think your post helped anyone at all?"

"noone said sarcastic or joking did they? please refrain from replying to statements that you have not taken the time to read."

"get a dictionary and expand your vocabulary"

Why do you treat people like this? Prevenge is contributing important information to the thread.

really? such as? so far his first post is rude and obnoxious, then he responds angrily to accusations i did not make, then asks me to prove that people hate alex. i am sorry if i do not see the important info but i notice you managaed to slip out from under proving the declassified HIV thing so i ask again..

ANYONE have any proof of these declassified documents?

or does anyone want to continue defending alex by ignoring that he cannot back up his lies and just attack me some more?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

reply to post by re22666

Do your Own Research:

FOIA Reading Room

Don't Forget to Type AIDS into the search bars that you find

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Stop repeating yourself and refer to the documents that are relevant. Others already claim to have looked and not found.

reply to post by re22666

reply to post by re22666

Do your Own Research:

FOIA Reading Room

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

reply to post by re22666

Do your Own Research:

FOIA Reading Room

PAY ATTENTION!
I HAVE LOOKED AND LOOKED. IF YOU FOUND THE ONE DOCUMENT I AM LOOKING FOR IN THAT MESS, THEN LINK THAT ONE. OTHERWISE, ADMIT YOU CANNOT FIND IT EITHER AND ALEX LIES. as you can see, i am not the only one that dove into your mess of foia documents and still did not find the one i want.

you say alex is honest and telling the truth and so important.
i say when you say something is declassified, you better show the docs.

you do not have them. you have not seen them. you do not know where anyone can find them. all you have done so far is be just vague enough to keep on topic but never really say anything. you have not proven one thing that alex said that i questioned was true. stop assuming that because i ask, i have not looked. i look and look and never find these documents alex is talking about.

so are you gong to repost your useless links, insult me, wait until some other people post enough that you can reply to another post or
will you this time
finally
show me the doc i want
and before you even ask again, because i know you will waste a whole post just for that
"HIV was manufactured as part of the Eugenics program, this has been declassified" - alex jones

show me THAT declassified document(s)

that is it, anything else you have to say from here on out is just more proof that you have not one thing to back alex up with. stop posting irrelevant links, and messy searches that we have gone through ad-nauseum. you know he is sooooo honest. show us that ONE document.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

"show us that ONE document"

Please specify which document you want and I will link you to it.

I want you to be specific. Don't just say " that eugenics aids documents that is declassified suppodedly"

Specify the document you want me to link you to.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

"show us that ONE document"

Please specify which document you want and I will link you to it.

you are not even reading my posts are you?

let me repeat this since it is hidden way up there in the middle of that post just above yours

show me the doc i want
and before you even ask again, because i know you will waste a whole post just for that
"HIV was manufactured as part of the Eugenics program, this has been declassified" - alex jones

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hmmmm. i am not sure that i can get any more specific than that. i guess giving no room to wiggle another useless reply out seems to keep you at bay

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i guess alex's strongest supporters here were only able to do it as long as they had just a little bit of wiggle room with which to post an irrelevant reply and be argumentative without ever actually saying anything. it is a shame too because if i spent that much time aruing this point, i would have at least admitted that i cannot produce the proof you asked for.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Alex jones' 50% wrongs are usually him using exageration and wrongness..as a tool. He is the nations top guy ("alledgedly" here for politicly correct terminology) hated by every new world order loving pink flamigo money grabber you know, those that use there false image of a moral life as a weapon against actual human beings who dont commit fratricide, who dont scheme for money by ruining lives. People who believe in a thing called..real reality.

a little lesson for some who might not understand:

Real humans are:fair, kind, volunteering, dont judge, dont command or scold with violence but use wisdom to explain things calmly to people. Lifestyles are ignored and free as long as you dont hurt anyone physically or emotionaly.

False humans: lie cheat and steal when they have enough already. and make excuses for those who do as well, they love too much power over others. They dont give in or listen to others when they dont make sense or agree. They are violent and forceful or abandoning. Fear driven, or rabid. they use mental coercion and threats.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i am starting to think he is a lot less than even 50% honest since his most ardent supporters all abandon ship when left no wiggle room. i had to defend my position over and over and over until there was nowhere left to go but to show up with the proof and look how quiet it got in here.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
WOW....just looked through all this... most annoying thread ever.

I'm not versed enough on Mr. Jones' backlog and history to give you an answer to anything you specified, but if I were, I don't see my mind suddenly shutting down or something........
It's strange how you've gotten close to nothing for 10 pages yet as you said if you had some UFO pics or a story you would have 400 debunking replies....

A motive? I have no idea.... it's just strange...and I want my minutes back that I took to go through each page to get..basically nowhere.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion Crystal Ice
WOW....just looked through all this... most annoying thread ever.

I'm not versed enough on Mr. Jones' backlog and history to give you an answer to anything you specified, but if I were, I don't see my mind suddenly shutting down or something........
It's strange how you've gotten close to nothing for 10 pages yet as you said if you had some UFO pics or a story you would have 400 debunking replies....

A motive? I have no idea.... it's just strange...and I want my minutes back that I took to go through each page to get..basically nowhere.

just imagine how i feel.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow. This thread got totally derailed by a grammar Nazi.

Very good grammar-Nazi'ing, grammar Nazi. You are the Fuhrer of the Grammar Nazis. Here is your cookie. Oops, it is not a cookie at all. It is a Grammar Cracker.

In response to the OP, the reason that people get ticked at Alex Jones is not so much for the things he says, but for the things he doesn't say.

Here is the one that springs to mind the quickest:

Ask Alex Jones about "the Zionist media" and you won't hear squat, because he works for those sort of people. Try to find an instance of Alex Jones directly criticizing Israel. Not likely, again because the media is owned by that sort. Ask him if he believes that the "Holocaust" numbers may have been fudged in order to gain massive sympathy for a certain group of people after the war, and again you are likely to find him silent. Why?

Maybe he is sitting in AIPAC's pocket between McCain and Obama, shouting "Kill Palestinians" through his bullhorn.

Here is a good long starting point if you wish to know more:

www.opposingdigits.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join