It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Azrael75

Looks like Sanger's people will not sue AJ because AJ will sue back
and they have more to hide that AJ so AJ wins.

That is why he is challenging the documents... but no one bites
the bait... no one can denounce him... except for you who is annoyed
by his tactic.
These documents must be protected is someway and perhaps will
disappear some day like national security data on Tesla.

You do not get it. none of you get it. You tell me that they are protected and kept away and that is why I cannot find them. No kidding? Well what I am challenging is Alex reminding us on a daily basis how ignorant we are for not all having our own copies on hand at all times. He says he has them, he can get to them. So why would he tell us they are there, accessible, and we should all check it out, if he knows they are hidden away and protected? That argument is getting old and tired.
Almost as tired as you bringing Tesla up in every thread you post. He has nothing to do with any of this. If you cannot stay even remotely on topic, do not bother posting anything at all. You do know how to start your own Tesla thread do you not? or are you afraid you will not get the attention that you do by derailing every thread you post to?

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

How often do you listen to Alex Jones?

I do for about 45 minutes at lunch, and I don't see what has got you so upset.

Did he fail to respond to one of your emails or something?
Is that why you are so angry with him?

Or is it denial? Jones News portion of the show consists of articles from other sources - so it wouldn't be that.

There are thousand of
articles on his infowars site, but you obviously didn't check them. There is a search function.

Perhaps you asked him to send you proof and he didn't respond... is that why you feel he has slighted you?

It is just a radio show - following FCC regulations like any other.

If you really believe what you say then please report Alex Jones to the FCC;

The public should be protected from the sorts of lies and distortions that you are alleging, especially if it happens as frequently as you allege.

Calm down. Take deep breaths. It is just a show.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Actually, Alex has never really 'upset' me. This board and people like you have. I get to listen to the majority of the 3 hour broadcast most days of the week. This is a show that is based on it's credibility. The man says that some outragous claim has been admitted or declassified about once every fifteen minutes. He spends alot of time obnoxiously deriding people for not knowing all of these things that are declassified and admitted. The question was posed here as to just how credible Alex is. The premise was that he makes these claims and yet after scouring every corner of the earth, the OP could not find these admissions and declassifications. So the question was put up and met with such angry little fans. People took the time to rudely defend Alex' honor without ever actually presenting any of the proof that would have shut this thread down in a post. Then we have the really rabbid fans. Ones who post a reply to almost every post in the thread to stick up for Alex and yet still...never offer the proof. Take one in particular that has been rude and obnoxious, page after page. This person has done everything they could to make people like the OP and myself stupid for not knowing just how pure and honest Alex is. But, instead of just being a jerk, all he needed to do was prove Alex is not full of it. Several specific examples were given and one in particular has been gone over and over and over. The problem is, that while this thread gets more angry and less productive, this one person continues to post in defense of Alex, without ever once offering anything in the way of proof. In fact, they have had the exact same argument all the way through twice now and both times it ended with there still being no proof of what he was saying. And now, after all that anger and pointless arguing, he says it is just a show and we should relax. It seems silly to me that anyone even bother posting one word of defense of Alex being honest about these things if they cannot also show the proof of why they know he is being honest.
It is great to believe in someone and something, but unless you can show why you believe Alex on these particular issues, do not bother telling me that I should.

p.s. before anyone starts reposting how honest Alex was about other things, he is honest about his name and what time his show is on too. That does nolt make him honest about all these declassified documents about eugenics, mind control, domestic long term chemical warfare.
I never once stated that I do not believe these things are possible, but if the loudest man speaking out against them is a proven liar, then what good does any movement behind him have in the search for truth?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

"Now, I feel that this post is more than civil in presenting my side of this discussion."

"Plan on posting more nonsense in place of actual proof?"

"nothing you say is really going to matter."

"do not bother posting anything at all. "

"You do not get it. none of you get it."

If you expect the good members of ATS to respond to your demands, please stop saying the things that I have just quoted you as saying.

Besides, all your questions have already been answered, you are just re- asking them again and again. The requested documents have already been linked to you and sent via U2U, so please stop saying they haven't been posted or sent.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
If you expect the good members of ATS to respond to your demands, please stop saying the things that I have just quoted you as saying.

Besides, all your questions have already been answered, you are just re- asking them again and again. The requested documents have already been linked to you and sent via U2U, so please stop saying they haven't been posted or sent.

I fully understand that you think that you posted proof or something like it. I asked for the declassified government document that reveals the creation of aids on purpose as weapon. That has NOT been posted anywhere, not sent to me, not on this thread, not on this site. I did not ask you to U2U the same thing to me, I asked you directly to either put up or shut up. Stop responding if it is bothering you. I am not looking for a fight or argument for no reason. If you have nothng to add, do not add. I have no problem letting this thread sit silently until someone comes along with this actual proof. Why are you so obsessed with arguing in Alex's defense without ever once actually proving it? You know what I asked you for. You know exactly what I would like to see. Especially when it is claimed that it has been posted more than once and that is simply not true; I want it more than ever.

Look, I want you to read this very carefully, I would really like to stop going around like this. Ii is unproductive, no fun, and getting neither of us any closer to what we want. So please, read it slowly and more than once.

I read the documents that you posted. Yes I meandered through that entire maze of PDF files. I looked at every bill referenced and followed evrey claim to it's DOCUMENTED conclusion. What you posted was a story, written by someone who believes this all to be true and offers to prove it by showing several bills that have vague "research" titles. NOT ONE IS A DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT CLAIMING THAT AIDS WAS DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, PURPOSELY SPREAD, OR USED AS A WEAPON. NOT ONE. Ok, so stop saying that you posted it already when I ask for this document that Alex and now you claim exsists. If it exsists, let's see it. Otherwise, why even bother arguing about it?

I do not care to fight or stray off topic any longer. The thread shows what I am looking for. With you, it is a little more specific, since you claim to have it and have posted it twice, I expect nothing less than that proof from you.

I would simply like to know if my doubt in Alex constant claims of documented admitted evil are correct. If you want to say that his claims of declassified documents are true, then you should be able to either show it or tell where to find it. Seems simple to me. I have offered more than enough examples of things he claims fit this profile.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Why don't you just switch to Rush Limbaugh?

He never tells lies and always backs up his statements

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Seriously? Please tell me that was sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is a good one I heard today. In reference to the American government -"Every year, they take millions of children and lock them in little cages and feed them maybe a hot dog once in a while until they starve to death and they labotomize them."

Wow, ok, first of all, why labotomize a dead kid and what the heck is this based on? Anyone have any clue where he got this one?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Eleven Foster Children Kept In Cages

Foster Kids Forced to Sleep In Cages

It is Real. It does happen.

Edit: Here: I did you Work for you.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

Mod Edit: Removed minor insult.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Really? You did my work for me? I see nothing about millions of children being starved to death and labotomized in cages here. You must be kidding. So if Alex Jones said that the entire planet was destroyed, you would show me an article about a city being destroyed and call that proof he was right? Show me millions of children in cages being starved to death. That is what he said.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm going to have ask you to post a link to the audio file wherein he made the "millions of children in cages eating hot dogs comment"

I think you are making it up - you are Lying, about what Jones said on his show.... didn't you just demand members to show links to sources?

Lets here it. Post the link. Show some evidence. If you have it.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I'm going to have ask you to post a link to the audio file wherein he made the "millions of children in cages eating hot dogs comment"

I think you are making it up - you are Lying, about what Jones said on his show....

Awesome! Totally perfect. Thank you soooooooooooooo much! I was listening in my car, I wont pay him a dime for a podcast. You get todays show and I will show you. You go pay him for today's show and you will hear it. Most of all though, thank you for calling me a liar. I could care less what you believe. The fact is, I know he said it and if his biggest fan has to call me a liar because he cannot defend it...that answers all I need to know about Alex.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
You get todays show and I will show you.

Wouldn't that be ME showing myself?

You go pay him for today's show and you will hear it..

So I guess this is you copping out on that audio evidence - that's okay, we all know you are just making things up.

The fact is, I know he said it

Now all you have to do is provide substantive proof supporting your ridiculous claim. But you won't - because you can't.

"I know he said it"

You make claims, but then you refuse to back up those claims. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Hey, if you want to deny he said it some more, that is cool. Just because I do not record the show, I don't care. The fact is that such an outragous statement is outragous even to you. And now you should see what is wrong with that man. Of course I am copping out. You could always god and prove me wrong though. Anyone that has a podcast of todays show can very easily prove me wrong. I welcome it. Anyone at all, there must be one fan that records him out there. Please, present us with todays show and prove me a liar. Until then, I am happy knowing you find it as stupid a thing to say as I did when I heard him say it today.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Anyone that has a podcast of todays show can very easily prove me wrong. I welcome it

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You made the claim - YOU must provide the evidence to support it.

Of course I am copping out.

Thanks. We knew you would. You have proven yourself to be a Liar.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Actually, no, it does not work that way at all. For one thing, I am not sure what you would like me to do. I am listening in my car and at work and just happen to not record the show. So, since I do not record it, I can no longer question Alex. Most talk shows will make their daily transcripts available online for free. EVEN RUSH LIMBAUGH lets you have free transcripts of his daily show. So where is Alex's? Id be happy to go through it line by line until I found that statement but for some reason, I just cannot get one Hmmmm.

Let me explain to you how it really works. I had my doubts about Alex. I hear him say all this crazy BS all the time. The way you are reacting to what I heard yesterday, well that answers my question. I got what I wanted. I know what is true. If you have a problem with it, I suggest you prove me wrong becaues, I have no need to prove myself right to you. I already got the answer that I needed from your insane reaction to it.

You go ahead and say whatever you like about that, I do not care. I am not here to make truthtellists night ok. I came to get answers and I got that one from you, thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Then post a link to the transcript.

Prove to us that Alex Jones made the remark you proclaim he did.

One simple link to the audio will suffice, if you are too lazy to find the transcript.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I already stated that it is curious that a known liar like rush will even publish his transcripst but I dont have one from Alex. Are you reading what you respond to? I do not have a transcript or the audio. I have said that. I will not pay Alex a dime for his fake voice. He does not publish transcripts. There ya go. Don't beleive me, it is ok. I do not mind at all. I got what I wanted. Unless you can prove me wrong, I think you and I are done.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You make claims without providing ANY evidence whatsoever.

Such claims are called Lies. You tell lies. Is it fun?

The worst part is, you don't even know you are a liar.

Please post the link - Or provide us with your next excuse.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You make claims without providing ANY evidence whatsoever.

Such claims are called Lies. You tell lies. Is it fun?

The worst part is, you don't even know you are a liar.

Please post the link.

Actually, what I did was ask a question about something I heard. Whether you choose to believe it or not is completely up to you. The thing is, now you have called me a liar and labeled it a lie with no evidence of your own. See, it is one thing to doubt because you were presented no proof, but to blatantly call it a lie? Well that is an accusation that is no less worthy of backing up than anything I may have said. I do not need to prove it to you because I did not come here to make a claim about something Alex has said. I pointed it out and the first thing you did, was SUPPORT IT! Then when your first try was not good enough, you decided I needed to back it up. Ok, how about you just dont respond. I am sure there is someone out there that heard it that could reply or someone out there that has proof of these millions of children that could respond. You have nothing but anger and accusations to throw around so I cannot yet understand why you are contributing at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join