It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I'm going to have ask you to post a link to the audio file wherein he made the "millions of children in cages eating hot dogs comment"

I think you are making it up - you are Lying, about what Jones said on his show.... didn't you just demand members to show links to sources?

Lets hear it. Post the link. Show some evidence. If you have it.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

Sigh. I believe this have been covered ad nauseum. Let me try and make this clear one last time. If you chose not to believe it, that is fine. I do not think anyone cares if you do. The fact is, hearing him say it, then hearing his big supporter claim something that outragous must be a lie, is all we need. Those of us that DID hear it, see your reaction and that just about sums it up. If you want proof he is a liar, go find it yourself, I do not need to prove that to you. The point here was to prove that he was honest and since that has not been accomplished, now you want proof he is a liar? Hey, how about proving he isnt first? He makes the claims. There are several examples all over this thread and all of ATS of the crazy stuff he says and so far, NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE. NOT ONE ADMISSION. NOT ONE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT. Are you calling me a liar in saying that he makes these claims regularly? Does he not end about every paragraph with one of those two? Prove what he says is true. Can you? Or will you resort to a personal attack or keep asking for proof you know is never coming.

Give me a link to a FREE broadcast of that days show or a place to get a FREE transcript and I will be happy to sift through it for that stuff but as far as going and hunting it down and buying a podcast, NO. Do not believe it then. Forget it was even said if you like. Now, prove anything he said about aids is true, cancer viruses in our vaccines, mind control chemicals in the chemtrails. All of these are things we can all agree he claims are both admitted and declassified. Show us. Prove what we all know he DID say is true instead of worrying about proving something you did not hear is not true. If you listen to Alex, you heard these three things over and over. Prove that there is any declassified anything or admissions about any of these, or admit he just may be stretching the truth.

You people that all call him hero are obviously just blindly following since none of you can post one single shred of proof of the crap he says every day. NOT ONE! Go ahead and talk him up, talk me and other detractors down. Now, has that proved anything he said? Have you ever once questioned what he says or do you just believe him? Try, just try and question him, look into yourself and get back to us.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Alex Jones is a hero whose passion is so great he is literally dedicating his entire life to finding the truth, and keep everyone informed of the sheer evil that is out there and he is looking out not just for himself, he is looking out for me and YOU.

I commend him for taking the initiative, working around the clock to bring people the REALITY in this country, as hard as it is to listen to sometimes.

He is not enjoying any of what he is saying. But he is doing it to bring us THE TRUTH.

He is a man among men and maybe the only MAN in this country today looking for truth and justice.

While others are worried about piddly stuff mundane stuff, he is out there getting to the truth, and the levels we are sinking to with this administration. He is NOT AFRAID!!!!
He is a man and more should follow in his footsteps instead of watching tv and eating chicken wings.

Really? He says we should hoard gold, stockpile food, and ARM OURSELVES TO GET READY TO FIGHT!

1. Not very christian. I keep looking and I cannot find a "just in case" clause in that pesky "shall not kill" rule.

2. Just what the government needs to hear. Fringe constitutionalists that hate the government are gearing up for revolution. Hello good excuse to implement marshal law.

He is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones publishes corrections to his mistakes online and on the air. Just like any other publication is legally obligated to do.

Google: Bilderberg Group
Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes the attendees)
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov
Google: John Yoo Torture Memo
Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

These are the documents Alex talk about and quotes most often. There are others, but these Seven are the more important ones. "We have the Documents People!!" - now you also have them.

.gov websites also contain numerous documents that are frequently mentioned by Alex Jones.

I have posted links to FOIA search engines and such .gov websites throughout this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

awwwe, how about that. You picked things that you can back up. Not even a dozen things. I hear him say that crap a dozen times an hour. The show is 4 hours a day 6 days a week. I never said that EVERY word out of his mouth was a lie, just far too many of them.

If I say that I have documents that prove

a-clouds exsist

b-the sun rises every day

c-satan live next door.

Then I show you proof of a and b. Guess what, as long as I still said c, I am still a liar arent I? Thank you for proving some stuff he says is true. There is a bilderberg group. Do they do what Alex says? Who knows. Do they have all the power Alex says? Who knows. How about you back up what he says about what they can do? What they do do? You cannot google that. Alex says they run the world, they decided who would and who would not run for president, who Obama would pick as a running mate.

Got any thing I can google to back up that stuff? Or just the word Bilderberg and that it is a real word? You have proven nothing, you have done nothing to redeem Alex. You should really stop trying because you are actually making your case worse.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"You have proven nothing, you have done nothing to redeem Alex. "

I'm not trying to - you just think I am, in your mind. I am simply using the opportunities that YOU create for me to post key terms and links for other members to view.

I do not much care what you think, though I do take advantage of any opportunities you may create in order to help inform other members and browsers of this site.

Thank you for creating an opportunity for me to remind you of this fact and to post the following links to the following sites, wherein ALL declassified documents can be found and every single piece of legislation ever passed can be located. (Those who listen to Alex Jones' show might do well to have these links on hand so as to verify what he is saying.)

Do your Own Research on Declassified Documents Here:

Freedom Of Information Act Reading Room (Government Website)

Every Declassified Document can be Found with these University Provided Search Engines

[edit on 5-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Let me know when you get to the one about CPC killing millions of kids that they "kept in cages and starved to death by feeding them a hot dog every once in a while."

Wave when you get to the one about how the Luciferian Pedophiles at the Bilderberg group decided the presidential election already.

Feel free to U2U me when you find the ones about the government officials ADMITTING to satanic homosexual orgies in D.C.

Thank you for proving that you cannot answer these accuasations by completely ignoring my words and pretending it is a chance to post anything. You can post stuff all you want without hitting reply to me cant you? Is there a new rule about posting unless it is a response? If you are going to reply to my post, reply to my post. If you want to just post links for fun, do that on your own. You lose, Alex is a liar, a disinfo agent.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

He may be what I call a Lobot - which is an Orion aliens' human puppet; there are many of them in the media. I have studied this subject and had personal contact with some real insiders in the ufo/alien field and actual ‘lobots’. One of the earlier 'lobots' (my term) was Jonathan Swift the author of Gulliver's Travels, I believe. The Orion aliens use them to interact directly with us, and to influence our society. They are normal-looking humans usually, and there can even be whole families of them. One sure way to tell is this: they do not need to defecate or urinate…so they will rarely use the lavatory. I am being totally serious. They may even mention visiting the lavatory to you in conversation, just to keep up appearances, eg how dirty the staff toilet is or something like that. I can explain more if nec.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here is an interesting thread based off of information from Alex's site. Anyone out there that can substantiate this story. So far it seems to be somewhat um....false.

here

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Here is another source:

Alertnet.org - Troops Deployed on Oct. 1st on the US Mainland

You may now commence your slander.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Here is another source:

Alertnet.org - Troops Deployed on Oct. 1st on the US Mainland

You may now commence your slander.

What kind of person replies to me in two different threads and then asks me not to reply back? I have to guess it is one that is afraid of being proven wrong. Show me 100 sources, it means nothing if you cannot show me these troops.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You are demanding an "impossible proof"

- clearly you don't believe anything you do not see with your own eyes, or any pictures that you did not take or any articles that you did not write - so what sort of proof would satisfy you?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You are demanding an "impossible proof"

- clearly you don't believe anything you do not see with your own eyes, or any pictures that you did not take or any articles that you did not write - so what sort of proof would satisfy a person like you?

None.

ANY pictures would be a start. Throwing them in context would help but at this point, still not even one picture. Maybe an article from several reputable sources. Even that is not proof but it is better than this. I love how you decide nothing would convince me so why bother. Hey, how about you just try to prove it a little? What is the harm? You might learn you were wrong? You might make me look like an ass. Go for it.

[edit on 10/10/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

"You might learn you were wrong? You might make me look like an ass. Go for it."

I want to use your incredulous nature to inform other members.

And here is that picture you asked for:

And it is shown in context. Notice how he isn't even wearing desert camo?
This is an American Soldier on "The Homeland" - believe it or not.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

LOL. A picture of a soldier??????

That is proof of troops deployed in the US? Did you not read the article you are quoting?

Correction:
A non-lethal crowd control package fielded to 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, described in the original version of this story, is intended for use on deployments to the war zone, not in the U.S., as previously stated.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Mods, do not remove tihis viedo or admonisonh me for posting. but this thread dese3rves tio be labasted for its title, as stated. If you deleted without watching the video, plucky will be mad:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Ok, at first I thought, what the hell?!?!? But seriously...I know the mods like to just act without reading or checking context or following a line of thought but please, that video is the nice break this thread needs and is totally ON topic!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I heard Alex Jones saying he was going to interview the Zeitgeist feller. I did not get to hear the whole show though. Anyone have any info on that, sounds like an interesting little chat.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I also missed it today, but found it an hour ago here:

Alex Jones Interviews ZeitGeist's Peter Joseph

The Rest can be found on the Channel wherein the File is hosted.

Enjoy!

Edit: Here also is the link to the Second Interview, which is actually just the last five parts of the first interview. So there's 9 parts total, the second part is five videos. and here they are:

Also here is a good channel that the host updates daily. It's good if you just want to watch the main interviews with out all the noise and commercial that are usually on the show- or if you are like me and don't have time or always miss the show or can't be bothered with the refeed; which you can't fasforward through, and that sucks.

The Alex Jones Channel

Second Half of Interview

[edit on 16-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Gosh, as much as it pains me to say this...Thanks truthtellist. I am rather interested to hear it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join