It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Half a Million Plastic Coffins?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This looks like the MK Krypt

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Ok, imagine this, a nuke goes off, you have tons of dead, radioactive bodies. Or a bioweapon goes off, you have tons of dead, contaminated bodies. Now in oder to keep the rest of the popele alive you must somehow despose of these bodies with out contaminating the area and the ground around the area. So if you put them in bags, you contaminate the area that the bodies are tossed in, however if you put them in these nice little plastic airtight coffins, then you have a much greater chance of not contaminating the area. Also if it is a nuke that hits, burning the bodies would be a bad idea, the fire does'nt destroy the radioactivity, it puts it back into the air.
Also as previously stated, there could be about half a million in other states as well, I think it's be interesting if anyone else could find some of these, anyone wanna have a go at it?

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by winged patriot

The fact that you still support this criminal President and his administration makes you a neo-con.The fact that this President is a mass murderer and a dictator makes the fact that you still support his views and his criminal agenda even more like a fascist.He has eroded this Constitution more than any other President in the history of this country.I could dazzle you with tones of facts and figures with links to all but somehow I think that you are so completely and utterly brain washed that it wont do any good.In other words you are probably lost at this point. Take a look at your King "coc aine snorting" Bushes approval rating these days; yea you got a lot of back up there pal.The worst approval rating in the history of this country.

Back on topic now...maybe they will be filled with concrete and used as barriers for something, either way I did not see any evidence of it being a government run facility in the videos.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

man this reminds me.. I really wish I could find this article or whatever I was reading it on.. im gonna look again.. but it basically was some sub contractor of the government who ran a business.. something to do with metal or railroad stuff.. and they recieved a contract to build 100,000+ of these railway cars and in them they had a coupla hundred set's of shackles in them... this guy got scared and told some reporter or journalist or something.. this was a while ago though... I cant imagine thats a huge number

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Yarcofin

Ok, imagine this, a nuke goes off, you have tons of dead, radioactive bodies. Or a bioweapon goes off, you have tons of dead, contaminated bodies. Now in oder to keep the rest of the popele alive you must somehow despose of these bodies with out contaminating the area and the ground around the area. So if you put them in bags, you contaminate the area that the bodies are tossed in, however if you put them in these nice little plastic airtight coffins, then you have a much greater chance of not contaminating the area. Also if it is a nuke that hits, burning the bodies would be a bad idea, the fire does'nt destroy the radioactivity, it puts it back into the air.
Also as previously stated, there could be about half a million in other states as well, I think it's be interesting if anyone else could find some of these, anyone wanna have a go at it?

-Jimmy

Assuming that the plastic coffins aren't close enough to the nuclear blast to all be melted into a big black puddle...

How long will these coffins take to break down? I think garbage bags take approximately 100 years to completely break down. Let's say these coffins are made of high-quality polyethelene or polystyrene plastics... give it the benefit of the doubt and say 300-500 years? Doesn't radioactive material stay radioactive for THOUSANDS of years? Eventually it will break down and create the same problem.

I think mass graves are still a more viable and cost-efficient alternative (not that the government is known for using money wisely.) Just make a few giant football-field-sized holes in the ground for each state in highly populated areas and fill them with about 10 feet of concrete thick walls, throw in a bunch of contaminated bodies, pour another layer of concrete, repeat until you run out of space.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ToolFanMael

Yep, the FEMA rail road cars.
i bet if you looked on InfoWars.com you could find allt he info you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't think the existence of these in one lot, even in such a high number, is necessarily that incredible. As many have mentioned in this thread, if the Department of Homeland Security or FEMA were preparing contingency plans for disposing human remains by the millions, I doubt they'd choose airtight casket vaults designed to keep the burial plot looking nice. When you start to see acres of the particle board coffins you typically see draped with the American flag, that's when it's time to worry.

That said, maybe this is what the alleged incinerators at FEMA/REX-84 sites are designed for.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neutiquam_erro

Did ya read what I wrote about this?
It's to prevent contaminattion, putting the bodies in plastic bags won't work, however if you stick two or three bodies in one of these containers and burry them, then the rodioactive, bioweapon contamination won;t leak out into the enviroment.
Makes perfect sense to me.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's to prevent contaminattion, putting the bodies in plastic bags won't work, however if you stick two or three bodies in one of these containers and burry them, then the rodioactive, bioweapon contamination won;t leak out into the enviroment.

-Jimmy

hahaha prevent contamination? are you serious? if something nuclear or bio it will still be in the stmosphere carried by the wind or in water or in pourous absorbable materials

in case of nuclear alot of bodies would be incinerated (sp?) instantly

look at how bad hiroshima was when that went off, you think all bodies were found?

infowars isnt the best place for info either, thats been proven time and time again

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

-Jimmy

hahaha prevent contamination? are you serious? if something nuclear or bio it will still be in the stmosphere carried by the wind or in water or in pourous absorbable materials

Yep. See: Siberian anthrax accident in 1979, Chernobyl incident in 1986, and Bhopal disaster in 1984 for examples. These containers designed to hold coffins would not be useful in any way to quarantine an immediate area.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by sp00n1

well the fact that it is coming from info wars i put no regard into it at all

people die everyday, maybe this is just a company with alot of supply on hand

overstock? who knows, i doubt the govt is just waiting for hundreds of thousands of people to die

if there was a mass destruction somewhere i think most bodies would be obliterated and or fried

who knows though, plastic though, kinda cool

kinda like color vinyl 45's

I love comments like this... especially on subjects that were researched right here on ATS a few months ago. Just do a search for FEMA coffins. I am sure after you read that thread and see the patent and everything else, maybe then you will believe it.

ATS beat out infowars on this story months ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I figured I'd save some of you the effort of actually looking it up yourselves.

ATS thread on FEMA coffins

ATS thread 2 including additional locations

Before you discredit something because it came from infowars, it might be a good idea to look into and draw your own conclussions. My hats off to the members here at ATS who did an amazing job researching this subject. Threads and research like this is what makes ATS the best.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My Bad... When I make an error I correct it.... Yes you are right... it's 6.6 billion. The US has 302+ million. So If you have a half a million vaults it would take two and a half years to use them all if the states were to bury people in them , all of their dead (200,000 a year). But that was stats from two years ago.

After examining how many companies make these things I would be more inclined to agree with whoever said that they think it could have been footage of one of the yards of the makers. I see no evidence in the footage that they are on government property.

Sorry for the mistake.

Originally posted by Liamoville

Originally posted by Zaimless
In the year 2007 census in the US counted 6.6 billion people living in the US. A half a million boxes is a small amount in comparison. Think, how many millions are in a single billion alone...
[edit on 19-7-2008 by Zaimless]

6.6 BILLION IN THE US? Are you sure you've read that right? Do you not mean World?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i scanned pages 1 and the last page #4..............

i did not run across anyone thinking that these are not intended to inter bodies at all., there is/was no covert operation to euthanize 1/2 million of the population (Americans or illegal immigrants)
the containers are not for some mass extinction event, or a terror attack...

the high-tech body encasements are only a government contract PayBack to some contributers for their donations to some politicians reelection fund.

Its sometimes called 'Pork Barrel' spending, but it has other names too.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Most of these posts are comic relief

Americans are stuck in denial !

This is the end of America get ready for the NAU and you better believe it baby
they dont care what your wishes are,They are in the process of bankrupting America to form the North American Union where Americans will learn the Canadian laws and by God you had better heed them

the alternate is a plastic box

go ahead a riot all you want ,they will spray you with nerve gas and seal you up in a plastic coffin.

This is the end of the line for America the rest of the world is getting ready to party.
the days of 5 % of the world's population thinking they won ww2 and are a soul super power arrogance and hubris in every corner are over ,reality is coming home to roost.

Don't bother calling your congress person or senator their phones will be off the hook soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
THIS IS JUST THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN SO TO SPEAK HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED,YOU AMERICANS BETTER GET YOUR SH-T TOGETHER AND TAKE BACK YOUR GOVERNMENT THE TIME FOR LETTERS ARE OVER NOW, YOU HAVE TO MOVE WITH YOUR GUNS AND FAST,YOU DONT HAVE LONG,ITS TIME TO FIGHT,YOU HAVE LOST ALL YOUR RESPECT FROM THE WORLD BUT YOU WILL GET ALL THE BACKING FROM THE WORLD, WE KNOW WHATS GOING ON, WE WILL HELP YOU ANY WAY WE CAN,YOU MUST FIGHT YOU ARE WORLD LEADERS WHEN YOU START THE WORLD WILL FOLLOW,YOU HAVE NO TIME TO WAIT,HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU REALIZE THERE NOT GOING TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
In that video those look like molded HDPE plastic tubs that are used for subsurface water storage. You install them inverted to create a cavitey for water storage under parking lots and the such. It reduces the need for a Storm water management pond and allows developer to develope more land and have more profit.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why should we be worried about half a million plastic coffins if there are millions of wooden coffins? Oh I get it, it has to do with bio-chemical warfare, right?

Good thing there's only half a million then since that means the terrorists are gonna hit a major city.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The reason has to be Iran and i found this i posted in another thread...i found this interesting and why after 30 years almost?

Friday, July 18, 2008

US May Reopen Embassy in Iran

In a dramatic shift of Bush administration policy, the US plans to establish a diplomatic presence in Tehran, the first step in establishing a full embassy in Iran for the first time since the hostage crisis in 1979.

Another guy from another thread pointed out that Iran is exactly strategically located between Afghanistan and Iraq as we spent the last 6 years occupied in them both.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by alienstar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join