It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Georgia - FEMA Coffins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

youtube.com...

not only are they in Madison but Atlanta. Also in Ennis, Texas and Alfton Wyoming.
i am unable to embed video.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
[edit on 8-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

well, it's ongoing; however, this is entirely a new location and the FEMA Coffins in Georgia thread is dead. this is serious business. some in madison, some in ATlanta. now ennis, tx and alfton, wisconsin. thanks for the link. i'm the OP in that one as well. sorry. thought it might be of importance. anyway, i'm thru. A.R.M. yourself visit www.uaff.us...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Oh Ok. My apologies, I read through that real fast and really didn't look.

I just thought people said it was for some other reason.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Probably in Atlanta so that we can ship them via air anywhere we want them to go. I do believe, however, that they are casket liners. Liners for whatever reason, we'll find out (*cough*birdflu*cough*)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.polyguardvaults.com...

That's what those are, I've looked at the other FEMA coffin videos and such, and came to the very same harrowing conclusion the guy in the video did as well. Due to the fact it is COMPLETELY unreasonable to think all those are for individual burial, like the website says. Those are for holding atleast 3-4 corpses. It also could very well be some sort of contigency for some sort of quick clean up for a viral out break or bacterialogical infection, but why would they do it in the fashion of covering it up by being a specific type of coffin nobody ever uses. It is my belief that logically, this polyguard company is merely a cover up. Never heard of them, never heard of these coffins ever being used, etc. Using deductive logic and looking at the rest of the pieces of the puzzle, pretty much proves the horrifying truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

i found out from the poster of the video the location of these coffins is Covington outside Atlanta. Yes, (cough, cough, some type of pandamic) is the quickest way to depopulate. water? possibly; however, how will it affect those in rural areas w/well water? just thinking.

things seems to be moving forward rapidly.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wouldn't they need those coffins even if the US was attacked by an enemy with bio warfare or similar? Just because they are on US soil doesn't mean they are going to kill everyone. They wouldn't want the public to know because of panic, not because they planned to kill them.

Don't let the fear factor get you.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

here is a very important site if you want to do some research into what entities are receiving federal money.....

www.fedspending.org...

a friend, Mark, found it while doing some further research as to wether Polyguard LLC is still receiving Fed money. They hold the patent for the plastic cremation coffins. Only shows then receiving .75 Million in 2001....hmmmm makes you wonder.....

common sense. thanks so much for your common sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't think it will be a viral outbreak or anything of the like myself.
The reason I figure is because, that could all too easily get too out of control for even THEM to handle.
My guess Is some sort of attack on one of these cities.
Nuclear most likely.
Altlanta, GA is our communications hub of America ya know.
Though if those coffins are in LOTS of places maybe not *shrug* just throwin ideas around.
But, hey with the salmon outbreak going crazy at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if it was true about the viral deal.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

i did not know georgia was the "hub" of communication; seems that ft. mcphearson is the "hub" for foreign troops, atlanta is the "hub" of CDC, feds are taking data out of georgia. coffins. refractories and crematories being built in at least 2 cities fairly recently too. burn the bodies in the coffins just as i had previously stated the coffins were built for cremation.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I was living in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania in 1995 when I heard two pilots (one who flew Alaskan Airlines, the other was unstated) tell on a talk radio program that they had noticed several unusual construction programs on Federal land. One noticed that where there had been only two sets of track going into Denali Nat. Pk. there were now 3 more sidings leading into a woode area of the park. The other pilot said he had seen what looked like rows and rows of barracks being built in Yellowstone. This was, of course, several years before 911. The one pilot said the "housing" looked like a work camp.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm not American - i live in Europe, but i've seen a LOT of Alex Jones and i'd say he deserves a nobel peace prize (take the one back from AL LIAR GORE would be the first step...)

With the weight of evidence against the 'Official Story' of 9/11 and the awakening of the world to the awful truth i'd say the elites NEED an event to get their 'terror' propaganda moving.

The changing of the Bush administration seems like a perfect time for the elite complex to strike on your shores since everyome knows Bush's game is up - while everyone is recovering from a false flag strike the Bush administration will escape scot free leaving the next puppet administration to emerge as 'saviours'

There's also the scary prospect of the US government blaming a false flag attack in the US on Iran to justify pulperising Iran into the dirt to kick off WW III and speed up the depopulation to 500M. Rest assured the elites will be sitting drinking the best champagne in an underground shelter at this time.

The sad thing is the US people and the US government are two completely different entities - US has been hijacked by an elitist, evil powerbase and if you removed the federal government the whole world threat would diminish. Unfortunately the world doesn't see the people and the government/military as seperate.

People like me do however and feel tremendous pity for a country who had such great ideals at the outset in 1776, now being controlled again by the european elite masters.

One last thing - Atlanta - given the elites propensity for symbology and numerology Atlants for me is very similar to Atlantis. Atlantis of course is within the esoteric knowledge of the ancients. Atlantis disappeared off the map and was lost forever...

America was founded by people who wanted to be free and has been captured - but you gained your freedom once before and anything so great is worth fighting for - you KNOW who the enemy are!

Good luck from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
19 Jul 2008 A critical germ lab at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost power last week because the agency had taken two backup generators out of service for upgrades, CDC officials said Friday... The backup power failure -- the second in 13 months -- is the type predicted years ago by some CDC engineers. And it has heightened concerns in Congress about lab safety at the Atlanta agency, which experiments on smallpox, Ebola, anthrax and other deadly germs. Last week's incident began when a bird shorted out a Georgia Power transformer about 5:40 p.m., cutting off power to... Building 17. Building 17 houses infectious disease labs, where scientists work with the H5N1 avian flu virus and other dangerous germs. Without power, the labs can't run negative airflow systems that help contain germs in Biosafety Level 3 labs, such as those in Building 17.www.legitgov.org...

fema's got to have those coffins!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Whose name is on ‘em? A YouTube video posted July 18, 2008, shows an estimated 500,000 black plastic coffins stacked 20 high, uncovered and outdoors on pallets in rural Georgia near Atlanta. They look like they arrived recently. Atlanta is home to the Centers for Disease "Creation and Propagation" and one of the busiest airport hubs in the country. It has also been reported, but not verified, that black plastic coffins are stacked in other locations throughout the country. If you are the government, would you order and have delivered (at least) 500,000 coffins because you thought you might need them or because you knew you would need them?
proliberty.com...

looks like the fema coffins, as said in original thread fema coffins in georgia are in preparation for this:

Pandemic flu preparedness and the China connection We received a special visit from A. True Ott, PhD, ND on July 18. "I have a very important scoop for you," he said. Then he described in detail a compelling scenario that left us with a curious dilemma: Do we report our belief that what Dr. True Ott said was true—that something monstrous associated with the 2008 Olympics in Beijing is being planned—or wait until we are absolutely certain. But responsibility outweighs uncertainty because time, as you will see, is of the essence: If we wait until we are certain, it will be too late. When you put all of this together, it feels like the stage has been set for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing to kick off a global influenza pandemic with a bioengineered blend of the "recreated" H7N3 ("Spanish") flu and the H5N1 ("avian") flu via millions of doses of vaccines that have been cultured in Chinese human kidney tissue.
proliberty.com...

mark and i have done the best we can to cry out and tell our story but honestly i have never come across so many ignorant people.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
the boxcars are on the move in georgia

CSX Q237 at North Dalton
www.youtube.com...

CSX Q237 Marietta www.youtube.com...

CSX Q237-24 at Charing, GA
www.youtube.com...

madison is a straight shot to charing georgia (maps.google.com...
). do ya think they are getting ready? i mean for the FEMA coffins.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
YOU ALL DON'T GET IT. THIS WHOLE CAMPAIGN....THIS WHOLE "THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US" THING IS SET UP BY RELIGIOUS FANATS. Religion WINS again!

"loose change"

"Zeitgeist"

all these movies are set up by big campgaigns...and they know how to controll you...you'll never get it...you'll always think "oh hes right"

EVERYTHING that DOES NOT belong on the internet..was removed...I assure you that! Everything that you read or see about 9/11 inside job or the illuminati / NWO /FEMA is set up by companies that learned how to controll the internet. STOP being a fool...YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING FOR #S SAKE!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...]YouTube - Fema Martial Law Concentration Camps and Coffins in USA NOW

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The problem with the story is that FEMA does not use Coffins.

All fire departments, the military. and fema teams in a mass casualty incident use body bags.

You can put about 8000 body bags on a semi and go to a incident.

A semi would only carry about 80 coffins.
Storing coffins takes a lot of space.
Full or empty body bags take a lot less space.
Storing bodies in body bags means more can be put in a refrigerated truck.

Coffin are hard to carry at MC sites
A fireman can drag a body bag..

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by ANNED]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join