It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Half a Million Plastic Coffins?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoafy
ok...did a search and read 10 pages on the other ats thread on these things. it appears the lids are there and that they may very well be burial vaults...

and i also stick by my opinion that casket burial in the event of a mass casualty situation would be the worst possible way to dispose of corpses.

Yes, I recall from the original thread that the lids ARE there, in special stacks or alongside the stacks. They can be seen in one of the videos on YouTube.

As to mass graves being better or more efficient than body bags or caskets? I think some people are forgetting the intended purpose of the burial vaults: They are built to preserve the integrity of the ground above it. Which means that large numbers of bodies can be "swept under the rug", if you will, by paving over them or building on top of them.

This cannot be accomplished as easily as with large open areas of mass graves. Also, with burial vaults, the bodies within--if contaminated--can be sealed in multiple layers of bodies bags or specialized plastics or chemicals with presumably little seepage into the surrounding soil (at least in the short-term).

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

exactly! good point about the imminent fed data transfer out of ATL
GA, the other thread stated he had 2 weeks to do it!

In our hospital, loading several years/ terabytes of old patient (imaging) data takes
6 MONTHS!!!

Coffins, data transfers, and of course a 2 week deadline for the Iranians
to stop U235 enrichment...EITHER atlanta goes BOOM or is used
for a staging area for a Northeast coastal event.

WOW

WW3 must be next.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Well in the thread we discussed a patent that looked very much like the coffins you see there. It was a portable coffin that could be used over and over again to cremate bodies. It was a super-resistant polymer.

So if thats what these things are, they are very expensive and scary.

yeah.. I'd agree.
I don't think this is for "burying"
But for "transporting" corpses to where they'd be cremated.
reusable.. so the AMOUNT you see there ... multiplied by how many times they're used.. is the actual amount of bodies.

say.. for posterity's sake.. the "initial" aim is a 75% reduction..

say there are stockpiles of 500,000 like the one in Georgia.. but in every state.
(just averaging.. i know there's more people in Texas than Vermont.. bear with me)..
so that's 2.5 mil "vaults" or "containers" or "tupperware tubs".. as I like to call them.
U.S. 2008 population = 304,627,000 ....75% of which is 228,470,250 (goal level)
228,470,250 divided by 2.5 mil vaults = 114
So each one would have to be used 114 times to reach a population level of 76,156,750.

Thats enough for today's Fun Facts!

-

Funny you should mention that the number they plan on
might be much higher. Also odd that this so called monument
to their plans was paid for with $50,000 cash and stuck on
a hill in Georgia.

The Georgia Guidestones

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
LOL ,They are indeed burial vaults used for civilian and military application,and are shipped round the world on a daily basis ,depending who is purchasing them .

QUOTE:
They probably aren't coffins, but Atlanta is where alot of our fallen soldiers first come into from Iraq.
It could be the US is planning to attack Iran and doesn't know what to expect.

WRONG:

And all war casuality's coffin's ,were ever they come from outside the US are shipped into Dover AFB in Delaware first !. Always no exceptions !.Defense Department's joint services morgue and mortuary, is based at Dover...

OMG another Conspiracy ! NOT.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by vertol]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So the Americans in power are here to destroy America? Um that doesnt make sense. Think about it.

quote][
This is the end of America get ready for the NAU and you better believe it baby
they dont care what your wishes are,They are in the process of bankrupting America to form the North American Union where Americans will learn the Canadian laws and by God you had better heed them

the alternate is a plastic box

go ahead a riot all you want ,they will spray you with nerve gas and seal you up in a plastic coffin.

This is the end of the line for America the rest of the world is getting ready to party.
the days of 5 % of the world's population thinking they won ww2 and are a soul super power arrogance and hubris in every corner are over ,reality is coming home to roost.

Don't bother calling your congress person or senator their phones will be off the hook soon.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Also, Alex Jones is an idiot and i wouldnt believe ANYTHING coming from that site. In addition, the link the in the OP takes you to an article that contains information about this from 2005. Hardly breaking news!!!

Come on sheeple, dont be so blind to just think every made up threat out there is real.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So, at first I got pretty scared...personally, thats all I think this is; a scare tactic ...the fact that they have been there for years, the fact that mr. cameraman was able to just WALK up to these things and even CLIMB ON TOP OF THEM! (unless it was the government which in that case would also make it a scare tactic) I mean, where's the security on this lot??? and I also agree that cremation would be the most EFFICIENT way to get rid of mass-loads of bodies, unless it was for a BIOLOGICAL attack in which case cremating the people would release the disease/agent into the air? (not sure if thats even possible...super-disease maybe?) which would also make sense for the air tight, vacuum seal...I can't say for sure either way, but I just noticed a couple of things in the video that don't make sense...like I said i think its just a scare tactic...put forth by the government...don't buy in to the fear!

Yours in the Light...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There´s some more follow up on cryptogon;

cryptogon.com...

If there´s something like 500,000 sitting around, at about $200 a piece, that´s $100,000,000 worth of inventory sitting around collecting dust. I know the government likes to waste money, but that´s a real stretch. They must have a good reason to buy that many units, if it is the government or VA responsible. Suggesting the company making them is just building up inventory is preposterous, what company can afford to make that kind of an investment in inventory, just to pay butt loads of money keeping it in inventory dealing with the upkeep, renting the space, making sure nobody steals them, etc....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I got a video clip of the entire site today when I went into Madison for you folks... I have myself driving down the road filming the entire stock of them. I used to work at the store next door which is John Deere (GreenField Equipment Company) and i remember asking what those were and they told me they were coffin liners. I am planning on digging up more information for all of you and posting the video on youtube if I can find a good editing software that will bring me down to a small enough size... the last one was about 4GB, that is not acceptable for somethign that isn't HiDef.

I also filmed the area where they store septic tanks and whatever else that is made of concrete. I dont believe it to be a conspiracy theory... these people just happened to find a rental space on a compnanies land that needed the money. If you think its neccessary call the Concrete company and ask them who is renting the land. Like I said I will do more research for you fearful little kids but its not a conspiracy theory. Your just afraid, you need to get off your computer and learn to have a normal and adequate social life.

Edit to add... Found a progrom and currently am uploading to youtube... we will see if it works.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by writtenimage

TextAs to mass graves being better or more efficient than body bags or caskets? I think some people are forgetting the intended purpose of the burial vaults: They are built to preserve the integrity of the ground above it. Which means that large numbers of bodies can be "swept under the rug", if you will, by paving over them or building on top of them.

again i say nonsense. in order to sweep large numbers of bodies under the rug, you'd want to be fairly quick about it as to go unnoticed by the masses. It would take a ridiculous amount of time to package a large number of corpses in these containers. It would also take a VERY large labor force to do this.
Its been proved time and again over the last 100 years that large mass graves such as a large trench filled with corpses and covered with lye and dirt is the very efficient way to "sweep" mass casualties "under the rug". This can be done with a minimal labor force with only a few large construction type vehicles with no large amounts of containers laying around to alert the public as to what is going on. Just look at Germany or Bosnia or Iraq to name a few examples.
And for the contaminated body theory. I think cremation would be the most efficient way to dispose of contaminated corpses in this situation. Cremation has historically been another proven means of disposing of large numbers of human corpses with minimal resource use.
Imo putting mass casualties in these containers for ANY type of mass casualty scenario is the worst possible way to dispose of large numbers of corpses. Not only would it be a logistics/resource nightmare but it would draw huge amounts of unwanted attention. And thats what pretty much shoots down this whole stockpiling burial vaults by FEMA for one certain upcoming events theory down. Thats just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't care if they're coffins, burial vaults, airline body carriers or flower pots.

Who could possibly need a half million of them?

Oh yeah, even if Alex Jones is occasionally wrong (not too often) or a blowhard, I trust what he says infinitely more than any government propaganda or corporate media brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
YOUTUBE Video at the area... and here are the GPS coordinates for you Satellite Savy people

Hope the video turned out ok... haven't checked it yet.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT TO ADD... If anyone knows how to put the video in the post please let me know lol.

I just watched the ops video... i basically made the same one. So i will stick to digging up more information

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Don't have time to read 6 pages, but did anyone go to the website infowars links to the company that makes these?

Their catch phrase, or Sales phrase is "Serving those who serve". Check it out:

www.polyguardvaults.com...

So these are apparently for transporting dead U.S. Soldiers long distances?

I guess the government is planning on losing a crap load of soldiers in the next few years?

Either way I'd love to have one of these keep them bugs and critters from getting at me for a while, or do they actually spawn from inside your body out? Either way I think I'll get cremated, I can't stand thinking of being buried in the ground. If i could afford an airtight Mausoleum(sp?) I'd definitely go that route, but it's way to expensive.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I'm not sure I understand you? You do realize as bad as you hate him he fortold of 911 months ahead of time?

Most people dont get predictions right, and everybody makes a big deal of it. He was rather specific about it, although we still havent proven the 'false flag' aspect of 911 beyond a shadow of a doubt, he said it would happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

dude those have been there for atleast 6 years that I know of. I have lived near madison my entire life... they are there and have been. Nothing is being planned. but you know how many people die in this country daily dude? FOR REAL?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by Nola213

dude those have been there for atleast 6 years that I know of. I have lived near madison my entire life... they are there and have been. Nothing is being planned. but you know how many people die in this country daily dude? FOR REAL?

Dude I was just like pointing out the sales pitch for the company dude, "Serving those that serve".

You gotta admit dude it does have a military ring to it, ya?

I do not think these are for the everyday consumer, so it doesn't matter how many people die every day, that has zero to do with my point. Although i'm sure if you wanted one you could get it, but I bet 98% of the population doesn't even knows these exist, and I'm sure the local Funeral home doesn't even mention them as an option.

Again "Serving those who SERVE" It can only mean this company makes them for dead american soldiers, the one I linked to.

We've been at war in the ME for the last 15 odd years, i'm sure they've been useing these, and made a whole boatload in preperation for the 20-30 year Quagmire they have planned in the ME since George H.W. Bush was in office. I mean if you gonna make a batch, make a big batch of em.

I suppose they figured 500,000 or so would suffice (and then some ) for American casualties in the ME over a 30 year span.

I mean those things can sit out in the elements for hundreds of thousands of years probably, so why not make ALOT.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

dude i get your point,
dude that makes sense now that I read it
dude...

so yes that could be true but the amount of them has not seemed to disipate until i looked at the satellite picture... its like they are taking them from the inside and leaving the outer ones. But if you've ever seen them bring home dead soldiers... they bring them home in normal coffins... these are the kind that go in the ground around the coffin... Coffin LINERS.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
They aren't coffins, they're burial vaults which the coffin goes into. If the government actually did plan on something wiping out a half million people in one fell swoop in Atlanta, don't you think body bags and mass burial or cremation would be the route they'd take to dispose of the dead? Digging a half million gaves would take far, far longer and be far less convenient. hell, in the time it would take to dig that many graves they could probably find a plant that could make a half million of these things so why bother stockpiling them?

Once again Alex Jones makes an ass of himself.

LOL do you just come here to post misinformation?

The vaults are ideal for bio warfare agents. You dont build 500k coffins. Its not cost effective. These can be used as coffins and would do nicely. You seem like a Bush groupy. These will last for 100 yrs under the worst of conditions.

YOU DO NOT CREMATE bio warfare victims, this can spread the chemical.
You arent even trying to think. Youre trying to throw people off track.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well there is the source of many of your troubles as far as worrying about the world goes then. Jones is one of the biggest terrorists around spreading unfounded fear as he always does. And no, he is wrong LOTS.

Oh yeah, even if Alex Jones is occasionally wrong (not too often) or a blowhard, I trust what he says infinitely more than any government propaganda or corporate media brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

These are air tight, hermetically sealed coffins. Who the hell just happens to have 500,000 specially designed coffins capable of containing biowarfare bodies laying around?!

[edit on 7/18/2008 by sp00n1]

Could this be a possibility?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Putting dead bodies of sick survivors from a nuclear attack in these maybe?

I thought about this earlier. These would nto contain radiation at all. Im more inclined to believe this is for bio or chem warfare agents.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join