It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Half a Million Plastic Coffins?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Exactly. and don't forget, people who live there have said on youtube that this buildup of burial vaults has been on-going for 5-6 years or so.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Don't have time to read 6 pages, but did anyone go to the website infowars links to the company that makes these?

Their catch phrase, or Sales phrase is "Serving those who serve". Check it out:

www.polyguardvaults.com...

So these are apparently for transporting dead U.S. Soldiers long distances?

I guess the government is planning on losing a crap load of soldiers in the next few years?

Either way I'd love to have one of these keep them bugs and critters from getting at me for a while, or do they actually spawn from inside your body out? Either way I think I'll get cremated, I can't stand thinking of being buried in the ground. If i could afford an airtight Mausoleum(sp?) I'd definitely go that route, but it's way to expensive.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Nola213]

There's alot more than one company that manufactures these. From the link you gave, I don't remember any of them exactly matching the color and shape of the ones we see in the video. Then you have the fact that none of their offices are in Georgia anyway (as i posted earlier)... This is probably a company that doesn't have anything to do with this site in georgia we are talking about.. At least from what is on their website contact information.

I don't exactly completely buy that these are for some government plan to form the NAU which would involve the execution of American citizens after the the establishment of a state of marshal law..

But I have yet to see any kind of verification that these are indeed for military purposes or any purpose involving the government in any way.. let alone FEMA.. A man in one of the youtube vids on this topic sais that he contacted FEMA and they told him they were "casket liners" and that this was indeed their operation.. However there has been no follow up to this other than, from what I've seen, that of curious and interested ATS members who actually live there and are willing to do some digging..

-ChriS

[edit on 20-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Yeah right I respectfully disagree.

I live 10 minutes away and they are not increasing they are decreasing. Also check out satellite views the inside of the group are slowly decreasing. I dont know wher eyou are getting your disinfo but you should stop spreading fear. Its the likes of these conversations that are bringing America down. Fear Death Fear Coffins Fear Death American Life Fear Run Fear Fear Fear....

I have had enough of this fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
LOL do you just come here to post misinformation?

The vaults are ideal for bio warfare agents. You dont build 500k coffins. Its not cost effective. These can be used as coffins and would do nicely. You seem like a Bush groupy. These will last for 100 yrs under the worst of conditions.

YOU DO NOT CREMATE bio warfare victims, this can spread the chemical.
You arent even trying to think. Youre trying to throw people off track.

How in the world does anything I posted in this thread make me seem like a Bush groupie?

www.emedicine.com...

Disposal or release of remains
Many moral, cultural, and religious issues are involved with disposal of the deceased. Although under a declared disaster, the governor and the President have extraordinary powers, at some point a decision must be made concerning the release of remains to families for interment or cremation or to the state for chemical cremation or incineration.

www.femors.org... f PLEASE CUT & PASTE THIS AS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO LINK PROPERLY! "http://www.femors.org/docs/uf/DOD%20Mass%20Fatality%20Management%20During%20Terrorist%20Incidents%20Involving%20Chemical%20Agents%20Nov%202001.pdf"

3.7.3 Cremation- Voluntary and Involuntary
Remains that are cremated will not pose an environmental hazard. The
Department of Army Regulations (AR 385-61) state that all chemical
warfare agents are nullified when exposed to temperatures of 1000 degrees
Fahrenheit for fifteen minutes. US crematoriums set their crematoriums
higher than 1000 degrees Fahrenheit thus cremation will nullify all
chemical agents.

Would you please share some source of information or evidence that you used to make this comment that "YOU DO NOT CREMATE bio warfare victims, this can spread the chemical" with us all? It would seem that you are in error and might want to research the topic just a little more before making such claims.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by BlasteR

Yeah right I respectfully disagree.

I live 10 minutes away and they are not increasing they are decreasing. Also check out satellite views the inside of the group are slowly decreasing. I dont know wher eyou are getting your disinfo but you should stop spreading fear. Its the likes of these conversations that are bringing America down. Fear Death Fear Coffins Fear Death American Life Fear Run Fear Fear Fear....

I have had enough of this fear mongering.

Spreading disinformation? This is a first for me (being accused of disinfo
). This is information coming straight from a youtube video of a man who lives there also and actually walked right up to this site.... Please watch the video and make up your own mind before attacking me.. I'm just conveying what was in the video.

Here it is for reference.....

Please review my previous posts also.. I have not made up my mind on this yet as you will find.. I am still waiting to find out what this facility is, who runs it, and why there are all these burial vaults on-site..(regardless of whether or not there are more or less there now or whenever).. The sheer numbers make it a spawning-bed for conspiracy theories and conjecture of all sorts.. And you have to admit it seems pretty odd..

I would like to find out the truth about what is going on there.. Nothing more, nothing less.

You live there. Do you know whether or not it is true that burial vaults/casket liners are not required by law in the state of Georgia?

-ChriS

[edit on 21-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I have no idea about the laws and caskets.... but I tell you this... listen to the guys voice and attitude, study psychology (the major im in)... and you will disregard his fear driven self. Thats another site im not familiar with. Im familiar with the other one... I will do more research for the local one however and report back... As far as the other one... A lot of people die every day. I see a funeral car go down my road once every month and its out in th emiddle of nowhere ... so... say there are 500,000. if 12 people die every day in its district...thats 4320 i think was the number... Thats a very small district and last I remember the company stores them there from out of state... so you can add a 0 to that number....thats 43200. Thats not very many casket liners...when you think about the cost of production, mass quantity and storage... they are saving a lot more money by keeping them where they are. Im not worried about it.. Its a no go story... and if it is a go go story... I know where to start looking for activities....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by whatukno
In a mass casualty event the most efficient way of body removal is the mass grave. Mass graves have been used often in the past for removal of many many bodies. The bodies are thrown into a large pit. Dusted or sprayed with lye and then a bulldozer covered up the remains. This was used in many wars including our own civil war, World Wars 1 and 2.

To further elaborate, the cost, and space requirement for interment of 500,000+ bodies would be a significant hunk of land. I doubt that in a mass destruction event that the major concern of the PTB would be the proper burial of all those corpses. A mass burial would be the most efficient and cost effective means, especially in the case that the PTB were the ones that caused the deaths to begin with.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by whatukno]

i love you.

i love you and the other people saying "HAAY THARE NAT COFFINS CUZ THATS NOT HOW U GET RID OF CORPSEZ ON LARGE SCALE NYEAH"

do you know why?

because you don't read the posts in a discussionary format, you just read one post, skip the other five buzillino posts that point out all these other supporting points then write this whole shpeel about how they're not for bodies because that would be too many and ineficcient way of disposal..

thats why i love you.

we've gone over this..
no
not coffins..

corpse transportation bins.
to move them TO a disposal facility.

and for the guy sayin .. 500,000 thats no where near the millions that are in georgia.
... key word...
RE-USEABLE.

luv you guys for readin posts.. you rock.

oh and it's Nazi not Natzi.

-

HERE! HERE!

Thanks for that, some people dont seem to understand.
Or maybe thyre getting scared.

All I got to say is, they werent scared when they signed up for ABTS.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

LOL do you just come here to post misinformation?

The vaults are ideal for bio warfare agents. You dont build 500k coffins. Its not cost effective. These can be used as coffins and would do nicely. You seem like a Bush groupy. These will last for 100 yrs under the worst of conditions.

YOU DO NOT CREMATE bio warfare victims, this can spread the chemical.
You arent even trying to think. Youre trying to throw people off track.

How in the world does anything I posted in this thread make me seem like a Bush groupie?

www.emedicine.com...

Disposal or release of remains
Many moral, cultural, and religious issues are involved with disposal of the deceased. Although under a declared disaster, the governor and the President have extraordinary powers, at some point a decision must be made concerning the release of remains to families for interment or cremation or to the state for chemical cremation or incineration.

www.femors.org... f PLEASE CUT & PASTE THIS AS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO LINK PROPERLY! "http://www.femors.org/docs/uf/DOD%20Mass%20Fatality%20Management%20During%20Terrorist%20Incidents%20Involving%20Chemical%20Agents%20Nov%202001.pdf"

3.7.3 Cremation- Voluntary and Involuntary
Remains that are cremated will not pose an environmental hazard. The
Department of Army Regulations (AR 385-61) state that all chemical
warfare agents are nullified when exposed to temperatures of 1000 degrees
Fahrenheit for fifteen minutes. US crematoriums set their crematoriums
higher than 1000 degrees Fahrenheit thus cremation will nullify all
chemical agents.

Would you please share some source of information or evidence that you used to make this comment that "YOU DO NOT CREMATE bio warfare victims, this can spread the chemical" with us all? It would seem that you are in error and might want to research the topic just a little more before making such claims.

WOW you neva stop. I just marked you as foe so I know not to respond to your misinformation. People like you are ruining this site. Goodbye.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

You people are amazing.. these are simply replacing the concrete vaults that are used to line a grave. Cheaper, lighter , more durable.

OH NO THE WORLD IS ENDING... Oh wait..someone found a cheaper better way to bury someone.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

WOW you neva stop. I just marked you as foe so I know not to respond to your misinformation. People like you are ruining this site. Goodbye.

Ah yes, providing documentation and evidence to support a viewpoint that differs from your own is exactly what's "ruining this site." How foolish of me.

Edit: I apologize to everyone for feeding the troll. Won't happen again.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok, did a tiny bity of research on the internet.

Atlanta to Madison is around 60 miles. The bomb that had the largest blast radius, radius was about 3 miles. Now I don't know much about temperature falloff to milage or anything (I really don't know how you would figure it seeing how there are many factors involved), but I would think that 60 miles would be plenty of space from the perimeter of that blast.

Just thought I'd throw that out there since it has been proven that the coffin's have been bought by the gov since just before 9/11 and the possibility of a false flag nuke detonated in Atlanta.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've been researching about the state of georgia and this supposed law that casket liners/burial vaults are not required in the state of GA.. This is what I have..

As far as cremation is concerned, no state in the U.S. requires a casket liner/burial vault for housing the cremated remains.. However, no law on the books in the state of Georgia I have seen directly addresses the issue of whether or not casket liners/burial vaults are require by state law. From what information I'm seeing, there is actually no state law anywhere in the U.S. that requires them.. I believe that is why there is no Georgia state law on this.. It is assumed that it is not required by the simple fact that no law exists which requires them..

consumer.georgia.gov...

Since funeral home providers cannot determine how long a casket will preserve a body, you can save money by avoiding expensive “sealed” or “protective” caskets.

For a direct cremation, embalming and a casket are not legally required.

www.ftc.gov...

Under the Funeral Rule, funeral directors who offer direct cremations:

may not tell you that state or local law requires a casket for direct cremations, because none do;
must disclose in writing your right to buy an unfinished wood box or an alternative container for a direct cremation; and
must make an unfinished wood box or other alternative container available for direct cremations.

Burial Vaults or Grave Liners
Burial vaults or grave liners, also known as burial containers, are commonly used in "traditional," full-service funerals. The vault or liner is placed in the ground before burial, and the casket is lowered into it at burial. The purpose is to prevent the ground from caving in as the casket deteriorates over time. A grave liner is made of reinforced concrete and will satisfy any cemetery requirement. Grave liners cover only the top and sides of the casket. A burial vault is more substantial and expensive than a grave liner. It surrounds the casket in concrete or another material and may be sold with a warranty of protective strength.

State laws do not require a vault or liner, and funeral providers may not tell you otherwise. However, keep in mind that many cemeteries require some type of outer burial container to prevent the grave from sinking in the future. Neither grave liners nor burial vaults are designed to prevent the eventual decomposition of human remains. It is illegal for funeral providers to claim that a vault will keep water, dirt or other debris from penetrating into the casket if that's not true.

Before showing you any outer burial containers, a funeral provider is required to give you a list of prices and descriptions. It may be less expensive to buy an outer burial container from a third-party dealer than from a funeral home or cemetery. Compare prices from several sources before you select a model.

So why would the government (under the guise of FEMA) pay for all these hundreds of thousands of polypropylene burial vaults when it is a waste of money since

1-they are not required by any law on the books

2-they don't do anything to prevent decomposition of the body. They are only designed to house the actual casket to keep the casket itself intact..Some companies offer sealed vaults which they claim keeps the casket out the elements, prevents caving.. and seals out any other moisture, etc..) But, just as the NTC text states, this is also false..

So the big question here is this:

Why would the government (the supposed culprit here being FEMA) pay all this money to buy these black polypropylene casket vaults when they are not required by law, serve no other purpose than to prevent cave-ins onto/into the casket and/or (in the case of sealed casket vaults) prevent moisture from getting in, give the living family members a sense of security in a time of need, and don't actually do anything to prevent decomposition?

There are much more cost-efficient methods to use to house corpses/dead bodies if the idea would be to prevent any kind of disease. And since there is no legal precedent that requires these vaults are required, why would the government capture, torture, execute american citizens and then give them the luxury of a burial vault when it isn't even required by any law whatsoever??!!

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Burial Vaults to prevent the cascet? Isnt the hole purpose to dig the dead in the ground that they decompose, not to be mummies? Seems like this isnt the practice in my country. The most common cascets are made of wood or papermaterial that will rot and decompose. When the graves are filled with dirt they leave a top above ground level that will compensate for the decomposing processes.
If this wasnt done we would have serious lack of space on our cities cemetaries. Actually in some cites people are not guaranteed to have their spot in the ground forever.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
For storing bodies during airflights, makes sense if the bodies are rampant with disease or radiation... but then again they could also be carrying artifacts as stated earlier in times of war, maybe even carrying nuclear warheads to the battlefield... who knows, i just find it creepy they'd put 500,000 outside for everyone to see as they drive by, ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It seems to me that America is just itching to find a reason to attack Iran. Since it's pretty well accepted now that 9/11 provided the excuse to invade Afghanistan why couldn't these coffins be in preparation for another false flag terrorist attack? Why not have a dirty nuclear bomb go off in one of the big cities and then claim that the radioactive material came from Iran... America gets its war and fills its plastic coffins all in one go!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't get too excited about these caskets. Probably another government ripoff, where someone's brother-in-law was awarded a contract to produce them and a few key people got a nice kickback.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

if those were storage bins would we be preparing for an invasion of blankets? I personally think the voices in your head may be wrong on this one.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
tHEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE A WHILE. THE CDC IS IN ATLANTA, THEY MIGHT JUST BE FOR AN UNFORTUNATE BIO-WARFARE OUTBREAK, OR ANOTHER PLAUGE. MAKES SINCE TO ME.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Who says they are coffins?

They look like common plastic containers, not like coffins. And where is the evidence this is either owned by or held by the government?

Looks like a production facility, that stores things outdoors.

Of course, you conspiracy freaks can make anything out of nothing, so believe as you will. No proof of any kind would ever convince any of you that you don't know this "secret".

Of course, if you think for just a moment, how "secret" could it possibly be when they are stored in plain sight?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join