It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama has an Arabic accent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Had I have been replying to you, I would have hit the reply to button, kind of like I did. I was not replying to you, I was replying to the thread in general, which unless i am wrong, is allowed.

To the point, you make accusations, ask questions, yet completely ignore anything asked of you. You get overly defensive, and are just generally a troll. You remind me of Mark Levin, just trying to stir up some kind of trouble and start a witch hunt.

Again, WHO CARES IF HE KNOWS THE PRAYER???!!! I bet McCain can sing the Vietnamese national anthem, does it make a lick of difference in the scheme of things? Nope.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Exactly..effing exactly!!!

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Tony Blair reads the Koran at night and he just converted to catholicism, he loved it, besides there are many Muslim ministers, lords etc in the EU. I think this is a yank thing where your society has been influenced by Israel for 60 years and this is the sweet result. Cultured people have interests in other cultures and belief systems. Look at how close Bush is to the Saudi's does that make him a terrorist hugger? This thread is stupid, you should be happy he is interested in other cultures and belief systems whatever they are the fact that you are not shows a prejudice that is unfounded and unshared by the rest of the world. Strange people

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Who would you vote that is black? You stated you would but never gave me an answer.

Condoleezza Rice
Colin Powell
Michael Steele

All people who are appointed and not voted by you.

And you bash and bash when nobody agrees with your nonsense.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

We are all Berliners!!

Very obscure ref.!

Starred your post

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
Had I have been replying to you, I would have hit the reply to button, kind of like I did. I was not replying to you, I was replying to the thread in general, which unless i am wrong, is allowed.

Oh, it's allowed.
But when YOU make comments like "right wing screw jobs" and calling people "rednecks" you should be specific on who you are talking about. And I'm sure you realize when you don't reply to someone specifically that means you are refering to the OP, which in this case happens to be me. So please get over yourself.

To the point, you make accusations, ask questions, yet completely ignore anything asked of you. You get overly defensive, and are just generally a troll.

Yeah, that's why I have answered every question.

Please get your skewed facts straight.
Oh, and I'm sure you think everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Wow, can you come up with something more original.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

All people who are appointed and not voted by you.

Irrelevent!
They are still black people who I would vote for President.

And you bash and bash when nobody agrees with your nonsense.

I can see how you believe people with a different opinion from you would be deemed as bashing and bashing. That's because you are a twisted liberal who cannot think for yourself. You need people to tell you what to believe. It's rather sad.
Oh, and because a few people who replied to this thread don't agree with me, that does not mean nobody does. Vain much?
Get off your high horse.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know whats funny What T????

You sit there and say he has no experience.......but, I would say he has MORE. He is educated.

Having knowledge of other cultures would be a GOOD thing! I have sat here and watched you decry many ATSers as "bush haters" for questioning the competency of the current guy in charge.....when the guy is basically illiterate.
Seem like hypocrisy to me.

Have you never heard the saying:

Keep your friends close;keep your enemies closer.

For a person with such a hatred of Muslims, surely you must have a little knowledge of them. Does that make you a Muslim? Or a Muslim lover?

Anyone think these statements are halaal???

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I do not understand Arabic, and cannot speak it, but I have to admit that the Islamic call to prayer is very beautiful and phonetically pleasing to the ears. I don't find anything comparable in the Christian faith.

Furthermore I think it would be great for mid-east relations if we had a President who could speak Arabic (not to say Obama can).

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
You sit there and say he has no experience.......but, I would say he has MORE. He is educated.

A) I mentioned nothing about experience so I don't know why you mentioned I said he has experience.
B) Bush went to Yale so what's your point?

For a person with such a hatred of Muslims, surely you must have a little knowledge of them.

Where did I say I hate muslims? I think you must be projecting your own feelings because I said no such thing. Stop puting words in my mouth. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think all of the "Barack Obama is Muslim" thing is getting kinda old. He is a good guy that is planning on getting things done the right way around here.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

A) I mentioned nothing about experience so I don't know why you mentioned I said he has experience.

In this post. Yet.

B) Bush went to Yale so what's your point?

I'm sorry. These last 8 years I have just been misunderestimating his edumacation.

Where did I say I hate muslims?

See answer A.

You let the words out of your mouth. I don't just forget because you started a "new" thread. I see right through you.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I can see how you believe people with a different opinion from you would be deemed as bashing and bashing. That's because you are a twisted liberal who cannot think for yourself. You need people to tell you what to believe. It's rather sad.
Oh, and because a few people who replied to this thread don't agree with me, that does not mean nobody does. Vain much?
Get off your high horse.

Just more bashing, over and over and over again. Calling me a liberal because your blind to your thoughts, saying I cannot think for myself because I agreed with Rock??? Please, get off my high horse? Get a life

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I had to go ahead and star and flag this one.

Yeah, I know everyone wants to say "who cares if Obama was raised Muslim, or who cares if hes black" or whatever blah blah blah.

But just because you want to prove that you don't care about race or religion or anything like that, doesn't mean you have to overlook the obvious negative aspects about the man.

Ok people, I believe you're not racists ok ok. The fact of the matter is though, Barack Obama should not, in my opinion, be getting so much support from Americans. He is so full of #@$! it's coming out of his eyes.

He tells people what they want to hear at all times, and does not stand by his own beliefs, values, and virtues, whatever they may be. We as Americans need to take a good look at the current state of this country. Once one does that, it becomes obvious that Obama will not help the country, nor would John McCain.

There are many reasons why Obama should not be the President of the United states; not the least of which is his religious views and upbringing. This country was founded by religious men, and although they believed in religious freedom, they did not want the overall principles of the country to be based off of anything other than Cristianity. America believes in God, not Allah, (and I realise they are the same more or less) and not in Muhammed.

Last thing- I'm not sure why I am even writing this; if a lot of people cannot tell by watching and listening to Obama that there is something amiss, then I highly doubt they will change their mind. Don't forget though, he has the support of damn near all of the MSM, which puts up a warning flag for me right away.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There are so many people blinded by the truth, i.e., Obama is a "closet muslim." And, Muslims want to convert everyone on the planet to their religion. What better way to advance the terrorists cause by having a muslim become the US President!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Just more bashing, over and over and over again. Calling me a liberal because your blind to your thoughts, saying I cannot think for myself because I agreed with Rock??? Please, get off my high horse? Get a life

I wonder if he would consider me a liberal, even though I voted Conservative in the last election?

What, you seem to think that if people just don't agree with you, that we are either drinking the "kool-aid", or "brain-washed", or "can't think for ourselves". In fact I would say it is the opposite. We are capable of critical thinking, and can see more of the world than the myopic stare you use. Would you be as mad if the guy could say the Lord's prayer in Spanish with a prefect accent?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RushLimbaugh
There are so many people blinded by the truth, i.e., Obama is a "closet muslim." And, Muslims want to convert everyone on the planet to their religion. What better way to advance the terrorists cause by having a muslim become the US President!

So you believe Muslim means they must be terrorists? Wow.

Every religion would love to have the world believe what they believe. This is ignorance beyond anything. You think the Iraqis and Afgans want the US and there beliefs there? Hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

It's a losing situation with this one Rook (and I apologize for calling you Rock). There will always be people with this fixed closed-minded mentality.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The opening prayers of Islam are the swearing of an oath to Mahammad.

My idea of the most beautiful words I ever hear are along the lines of I Love You. Think of the Beatles song, "Michelle."

There is only one reason for anyone to recite this oath, and that is if they are a Muslim, and reciting those words, according to Muslims, means that you are in fact a Muslim.

The only reason for Obama to have said this and to have recited this oath, was to quietly tell all Muslims that he is in fact a Muslim. Being that he studied Islam enough to learn these prayers in Arabic shows that he knew exactly what he was doing. Obama is a Muslim, and pretension otherwise has to be the biggest reason not to trust the man.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Why would Obama, who is a christian, actually go through the trouble to memorize the prayer then learn how to say it perfectly with the correct accent, which must have taken a long time, especially when you supposedly don't believe a word of it since he is a christian.

Ah I see what you are saying.

Well WhatTheory, you have to understand that what you may consider "trouble" in terms of memorizing information, languages, accents to prayers etc...may be startlingly simple for some than it is for you.

I can mimic accents and voices with such an uncanny accuracy that sometimes my wife freezes up in surprise when I do it. I only do that sort of thing around her but when I do mimic something it is pretty damn close.

So you see your question is somewhat subjective as Mr. Obama (who is a professor, and graduate from Columbia and Harvard) may have the mental capacity to easily memorize this prayer (accent included) in say a few hours, whereas it could take you days.

You have no idea of knowing how difficult it was for him to remember the prayer.
If it were difficult for him, then it only shows how much more he liked the prayer/song than you admittedly did. That in itself does not make him guilty of anything.

It is not an issue my friend.
You don't have to fear the Arabic language, or Muslims.

Sorry,

- lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join