It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Female...lol...no Male....and I like it that way.
Yea...I will share this post with my old lady...very funny.

No..I am male, late 40's, work construction as well as other stuff, and I like to travel and live in different locales!!

Thanks Loyd...you made me spit beer!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Hi, what does the picture in your avatar say - my eyes are straining at the leash at that one.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Oooooh, I would be very curious to see what others might think of mine.
Remember you asked..

I'd say 20 something, a bit cynical, untrusting of others motives, opinionated, smart but let you're emotions overwhelm you at times, critical of others who don't see things your way, and desparately trying to decide who and what you're really all about. Politically active because it give you some place to focus your energy and inner anger.

Physically: Medium build, medium height, non-descript.

I await your flame..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by LLoyd45

Female...lol...no Male....and I like it that way.
Yea...I will share this post with my old lady...very funny.

No..I am male, late 40's, work construction as well as other stuff, and I like to travel and live in different locales!!

Thanks Loyd...you made me spit beer!!!

Oh well, you can't win them all. I really had a hard time envisioning you to be honest. Nice to meet ya!

link   

reply to post by iiinvision

well...of course thrid eye...so I would say....male...late 30's...profesional...medical field or legal field...keeps records or tracks of records....likes to read...very inteligent

thanks..you got a few things right...I am a male, can be professional when the time arises, I love reading, and I would say Im somewhat intelligent. I suck at keeping records and Im 21. Im fascinated by the medical field(both west and east, but more so the latter) and have a great attorney whose brain I like to pick!

Originally posted by Breifne

Old fashioned, standardised, predictable, deceitful (sorry), places money over experience and wisdom / bonus related pay type person!

Are you in sales?

Breifne

egads! you couldnt be more off....dont let the pyramid throw you! I would say, the the average individual that I am a walking contradiction. To me I try and maintain a balance between extremes in most cases.
I would like to think that I am not oldfashioned, standardised, predicatble, deceitful but Im sure that I have these qualities within and have displayed them on occaision.

I definitely don't get paid much for work, but my hard work in investing in apartment complexes definitely pays off. By practice I am a somewhat accomplished chef at an italian restaurant.
My wisdom came from the reservation from the elders, from many books, and many individuals with whom I have had the chance to meet and inquire from. I initially was not interested in making money due to the connotative nature of the subject.
However I decided that it was in my family's and my own best interest if I focused my energies on becoming financially independent.

To me, Money is simply energy that you can turn into a money tree with hard work that bears fruits for you while you relax under the cool shade.

My ideal lifestyle would be one of constant vacation, and my real vacation would be working for someone else for a few nights or too here and there.

Im not in sales, lol. Im a chef/artist/musician/left handed/psychedelic/psychic/metaphysical/dimensional transient/traveler/connoisseur/smart ass/fun loving/and extremely optimistic/ meditating/ researcher/historian/questioning human being that simply loves to live life and give and expand thought and consciousness....

link   
reply to post by Breifne

It says "Hey ATS, Rapin Bats Is Al The RAGE".

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Lucky, I guess.
Or maybe not

Care to take a shot at mine?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

OK...I am going to say....Female...spiritual....Christian???.....works very hard...two jobs...has kids

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Well when I think of several faces and or mask that can fit onto one person disingenuous and seeking to know ones self comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

yeaa..you said Historian...thats lines up with keeping records lol

LLoyd...my wife will want to print your comment out and post it on the fridge

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I do remeber looking at your avatar and i loved it.

OK....big ciry...work in the city...young ...looking for a way to move up....somewhat protective...likes others to do your work..sooo management type lol

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Your assessment is pretty much on the money, the only thing incorrect is the age...I'm 34.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by jedimiller

Wow, and then there is that side of the coin. I assumed that this thread couldn't be all sunshine and rainbows forever.

I am curious how many others have such a negative view of me.

I don't have a negative view of you. You also don't strike me as a pessimist. . . just a realist who likes to cut the through BS and get to the point. You seem to have pretty decent morals and a good head on your shoulders. Whether or not you believe in heaven or G*d is superfluous when assessing ones character. So I wouldn’t bother presuming your belief in either.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm sorry - Yekkks!!

I used to be a trained chef so I should know better.

However, I will use get out of jail card number 1: Intoxication.

Cheers.

Breifne

link   

yeaa..you said Historian...thats lines up with keeping records lol

LLoyd...my wife will want to print your comment out and post it on the fridge
I guess I was way off target there, now I know better, and knowing is half the battle.

link   

reply to post by quaple_pouge

OK....well a woman of course...late twenties....kids....married...

Somewhat disapointed in certain aspects of your life...ie maybe a very close relationship is difficult....

loves your children and for the most part loves being a family.

Once again, darn good...age wrong, and although I am disappointed with some aspects of my life, it has nothing to do with any of my close relationships, THANK GOD!

Okay, I see you as being introspective, looking at the "other side" of yourself, male, late 30's early 40's, married, no children, very inquisative (sp?).

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaple_pouge
reply to post by LLoyd45

Your assessment is pretty much on the money, the only thing incorrect is the age...I'm 34.
Thanks QP for the feedback. By the way that's a beautiful avatar you have. Exotic looking is the best description I can come up with.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danelle
iiinvision, it seems obvious you're very into third eye vision. You feel we live on and on in some form and hopefully in a higher dimension. Maybe you have had visions and are getting into spirituality for many reasons, but sometimes it's because you get upset with the way things are in the world and are looking forward to a better future somewhere, perhaps 4D.

Please, please, I am fairly new, but my avatar says loads, judge me?

you pretty much hit the nail on the head...

besides stating the most obvious...I would say that you have an understanding or interest in mass consiousness...

and on another level, my brain picks up that what some would define and describe as alien, could actually be nonphysical energy.

the subtle symbology to me speaks volumes about your connection with the right hemisphere of the brain and the strength of your corpus callosum or rather the ambidexterity of your mind. Or it could be that you chose the avatar because its pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by quaple_pouge

Stability, safety, security, honesty, benevolent, charitable, female, home-orientated and mid 30''s and learnt computers in past 5 years.

Mystic meg maybe who wants to modernise maybe?

Breifne

I'm amazed at how easy I am to read even though I haven't been actively participating on this site very long!

LOL, well, I have been using computers for work for the last 15 years, but you're right, I haven't been using the computer as a "recreational tool" for very long!

What is a "Mystic Meg"?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Why thank you very much! I picked it b/c my husband said it looked like me....I guess if I piled on the make up and got some fancy duds on we might could re-create it!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join