It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaple_pouge
reply to post by pureevil81

Okay...I'll do you NO PUN INTENDED!!!!

Since you don't have an avatar, I'm going strictly by your name "pureevil". I'm going to guess that it is tongue in check. You are such a nice person it makes people sick. You look after your elder neighbors that don't have family, feed their cats and what not, if someone asks you to do something, you always say yes, and then *gasp* you do what you say you'll do. You probably also volunteer at soup kitchens around the hloidays.
this is great
you were really, really far off. well you were right in some places. i do what i say im going to do, correct. i do help others, mainly my family. feed the elderly neighbors cats?...........oh jeez. you were really far off on the im so nice it makes people sick. i am usually nice, but try to screw me or my family around i become something so different than nice. thanks for playing.........

BTW i loved the no pun intended part, i knew when i wrote that someone would follow through and DO ME for sure.lol...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

No problem...I couldn't recall any other posts I had seen by you, so I just had to fly by the seat of my pants! The only thing I knew was that there was no way you were "pureevil', unless Satan has actively taken to posting on conspiracy sites!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

This does look fun!

LLoyd -

I figure you are a guy, in your mid to late 40s... maybe knocking on 50. You have seen some nasty stuff in your life and you aren't entirely at peace with it, as you yourself are fundamentally kind.

You take your commitments very seriously, and are not shy about expressing your opinion. You are competent, so your opinions are generally worth listening to, even if not always right.

You would be a good companion in a tough place.

You are not comfortable with rapid change, but open to hearing new things.

You have not been treated entirely 'fairly' by the universe... if you are military, you may be long-term wounded.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Just from your avatar, I see you as a race car buff, cigarette smoker.
Likes heavy metal music, with a kick back attitude.

Oops, Edit: I see you already answered your personality further on the thread

ama

[edit on 16-7-2008 by amatrine]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Good responses.

Let's see who gets closest...who are the real psychics on this board? The best profiler if you will.

Anyone offer specific details?

This is fun

I'll try Blackops..

• Male
  • mid 20's to early 30's
  • Medium build
  • Dark hair/ complexion
  • Independent
  • Into self-sifficiency
  • Anti-Establishment but not Anti-American
  • Like Military related things
  • Outspoken at times

[edit on 7/16/08 by LLoyd45]

• Pretty accurate Lloyd....minus the medium build.

Im 6'3" and around 240...it's the Scots-Irish lineage....just all around big but fairly agile and athletic

And yes...outspoken more than I usually should be.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:16 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

You pretty much hit the nail on the head OMS. I have had a rather rough life, and I don't feel comfortable with many of the things I've been witness to. I try my best to be fair, but sometimes my anger and past resentments get in the way. I still try though.

I'm not military, but sometimes I feel like my whole life has been lived in war zone. Spot on profile.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
    link   
    I´d be quite interested how some of you might interpret my avatar...
    any takers??

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:20 PM
    link   
    Great thread

When I first came to ATS I'd make a snap judgment based on that persons avatar eg that person has a dark avatar so they must be dark/deppressed or pessemistic or I'd fall into the male/female trap to and be surprised when I was wrong (thats happened so many times
    ), now after seeing the avatar I'll read the post and refine my opinion, some people have dark avatars and they sound like really good, optimistic people so now I try not to judge a book by its cover (so to speak).

I'll do a few people to see how close to the mark I can get.

Karl...to me you come across as a honest, level headed person who enjoys the good things in life, your mood says depressed so I'll take a stab in the dark and say its because of the monotony of life nowadays or the ways the world is run?

Sky...you seem very spirtually aware, you know or are learning about your inner self, you're posts are very down to earth which says to me intelligent, thoughtful and insightful.

Tell me how bad I was lol

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

OMS looks to me like a free spirit who wants the government, and most everybody else, to just leave him the heck alone. You got your garden, your gun and believe dearly in those rights in the Constitution we once had. You probably hate Obama and aren't to keen on McCain either.

Thats just the impression I got from your avi.

Was i even close

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Psychopump

I think you're a male, late 20s-early 30s. You like music. Kind of off-beat music. You may spend time dancing or at a club. Single, maybe divorced. Dark glasses, attractive. short hair, dark and spiky.

I have no idea!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Karlhungis

First, I must say, that this is simply a wonderful idea! Great thread and I loved reading it!

SO...I need to give my version of interpretation of persons on this thread.

I hope nobody gets pissed at this.

I of course form my first opinion of a person via their avatar.

For example I clearly remember Karlhungis the first time.

I thought...Serial killer, Military, somebody who does not want to negotiate.

ALL based on the movie "No country for old men" that I had JUST watched!

Then I look at the persons name.

Karlhungis...is self descriptive.

Then I go to the pesons threads.

I read a little of each thread or a sample of all of the threads.

Then I reread the posts in the thread that this peson posted.

Then I try and formulate an opinion.

So...after all of the above my view of Karlhungis...Male 40's. divorced, children, middle management. pissed off.

With bouts of hope from time to time!

So...now I am going back to PAGE two of the thread to read the rest of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I would call that very accurate!

I think you are young (19-24), male, quiet, maybe a member of a club or two. Something like rockets or remote controlled vehicles? Glasses, thin build, brown hair, swept across your forehead. I think there are a lot of things on the walls around you. You spend time in quiet contemplation. Like the Beatles.

Well, some things are close. I am young, 28M, pretty quiet, stay at home mostly unless I am at my local gaming store playing Warhammer 40k. I like the modeling aspect of it, it's very artistic and fun to create custom models. I have an RC car, but don't really use it, thought about getting another one. No glasses, red hair military cut, thin build, and I have lots of computer stuff around me, and airsoft gear.

It's my garage you should worry about...hehe.
    I have like 6 vehicles i'm working on!

How do you do that?

^^This in no way means I'm a stay at home nerd either.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
    link   
    Benevolent:

I'm not EVEN gonna make the mistake of judging your age as I believe your female, probably mid-manager level job working in the industry/sales field? You like spiritual topics but I am unsure of your religious nature, you probably read alot, and have little crystal objects in a case or on shelves all over.

Of course I could just be guessing.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think you have a beautiful soul, a keen wit, an infectious laugh and for the longest time was my favorite person on ATS.

Oh wait, were talking about avatars, aren't we?

I think you like your dogs too much.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
    link   
    reply to post by amatrine

This may shock people, but I grew up in VA and currently live in NC and I HATE car racing...especially NASCAR. It is so boring to me it should be illegal.

And times that I am mechanically illiterate. I can't fix anything as far as machinery and mechanics go, my dad was a wizard with that type of stuff. Im more of an artistic type, but type A personality. Pretty wierd mix, I am into pretty much anything creative yet not really overly sensitive. Also I love to laugh more than anything, and I spend more time than not doing things that involve music.

I make my professional living by thinking on my feet and talking on the phone all day, but in my personal life Im pretty much the opposite.

That is why people are people I guess, quirks and complexities.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
    link   
    BH, can you dig a little deeper into me, besides my being a boring housewife? Just want to test your skills.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
    link   
    reply to post by fred3110

The Galactic Butterfly in your avatar tells me you are interested in shedding old ways and accepting new ones. That you are spiritual and open, connected and at peace. Or maybe you just saw it and thought it was cool.

I think you are male, 35, into math of some sort, maybe electronics. I think you have neat jackets.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by whiteraven

So...after all of the above my view of Karlhungis...Male 40's. divorced, children, middle management. pissed off.

Male, 30's, married, child, kind of management but my job really isn't set up with that type of structure, sometimes pissed off.. ok often.

Interesting that I give off such a divorced vibe. A few posters have mentioned that now. I am thinking it was from my "sanctity of marriage thread", but it could be something else.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Psychopump

I'll have a go.

Italian, male, raves and weekends are your life blood. Work is a drag and you are completely an anti-establishment type person through your youth and what the young stand for - less care and more action!!

BH described similar earlier and I agree. But I think you are too young or wild to have been divorced. You may have failed at mathematics, but like computers and cgi (unstructured over structured).

You hate formalities but like 'self-controlled' structures. The computer gives you freedom of expression but this does not replace the weekend of antics and enjoyment.

Sunglasses and women maybe, with a mix of computers and design.

Thats how I see it.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:58 PM
    link   
    Interesting read. Now the question is how many people are revealing facts about themselves ... as opposed to having some light hearted fun

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join