It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

OK...I will say red..auburn hair...some gray. Very inteligent, likes psychology(duh)..but I would say almost a career maybe or something along that line...

uhh..gay...maybe..or at least exploring that area of life somehow. (sorry) jsut being honest....
also...married....or deeply involved with someone.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Allow me to grumble in amusement as the reason for the absence of an avatar on my posts becomes suddenly..., relevant.

I have been really wracking my brain on the avatar issue, never quite satisfied with one which symbological reinterpretation won't betray.

I would accept suggestions, except I wouldn't know what to expect.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quaple_pouge

Female, Late 20's, introspective, interested in the darker side of life, bored with everyday life, want to fit in. Just a guess, and probably not a very good one..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

For some reason a candy bar always comes to mind when I see your user name.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

OK I will judge you if you judge me.

OK....well a woman of course...late twenties....kids....married...

Somewhat disapointed in certain aspects of your life...ie maybe a very close relationship is difficult....

loves your children and for the most part loves being a family.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

My guess is you are early 20's, feel disenfranchised, male, wish the rest of humanity would at least try to get this thing called life right, and will be happy with whatever happens, so as you will have something concrete to live for(with?).
Hope I didn't offend.
Anybody care to take a shot at mine?

[edit on 7/16/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

lloyd45...I have a strong first impresion of you from when I first saw your post.

I thought law enforcement...but a good guy...wandering or exploring life but always keeping your rifle at ready.....

saw some things that are hard to see...hence the sunglasses and you have a fairly relaxed attitiude....in spite of everything!

yea...that was what I remember of seeing your avatar after I joined.

spelling edit

also...I just saw you had no sunglasses...just dark area shaded by a scarf...wild!

[edit on 16-7-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Fascinating thread! It is very interesting to see how many people pay attention to avatars and can assign some significance to them.

Nice read guys!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Stability, safety, security, honesty, benevolent, charitable, female, home-orientated and mid 30''s and learnt computers in past 5 years.

Mystic meg maybe who wants to modernise maybe?

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Try judging someone without an avatar!!!

That should be fun.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
reply to post by Maxmars

For some reason a candy bar always comes to mind when I see your user name.

I never heard that before!. Hmm, maybe I'll adapat a Mars bar, but I'm allergic to almonds! Dang it!

Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

well...of course thrid eye...so I would say....male...late 30's...profesional...medical field or legal field...keeps records or tracks of records....likes to read...very inteligent

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Old fashioned, standardised, predictable, deceitful (sorry), places money over experience and wisdom / bonus related pay type person!

Are you in sales?

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Here you go.
Black hair, like a good argument, 30ish, partier but not too wild, likes being with friends but you take awhile to warm up to new acquaintances, no kids.
In the ballpark or even playing the same sport?

[edit on 7/16/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I'm new here but from what I’ve seen from you I’ve always thought you were an interesting, realistic person with perhaps a bit of a dark side. Oh, and that you have great taste in movies.

The pre-conceived notion you speak of are why on many sites I post a picture of me holding a paper with the forum name and my user name written on it. I often also use neutral facial expressions so that the picture does not distract from my post but helps people to get my personality better, and to visualize my communications with them. I actually use to hate seeing peoples pictures plastered everywhere and found it a bit shallow, however I’m often accused of being something other than I honestly portray myself as (such as in other forums where I have defended Chinese, hence people often refuse to believe I am not of Asian decant because of my passionate beliefs regarding those issues).

Also I have a wide variety of interest and have trouble letting my personality show through in one avatar (which is why I use to not post one in the first place) depicting myself through something other than a simple picture of myself.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
iiinvision, it seems obvious you're very into third eye vision. You feel we live on and on in some form and hopefully in a higher dimension. Maybe you have had visions and are getting into spirituality for many reasons, but sometimes it's because you get upset with the way things are in the world and are looking forward to a better future somewhere, perhaps 4D.

Please, please, I am fairly new, but my avatar says loads, judge me?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Black hair, like a good argument, 30ish, partier but not too wild, likes being with friends but you take awhile to warm up to new acquaintances, no kids.
In the ballpark or even playing the same sport?

Very good!

Black hair - yes
30ish - yes
partier but not too wild - yes
Warming up to new acquaintances - yes
No kids - yes, no kiddies

The same bat, never mind the same ballpark!!

I'm worried - that's freeky.

Star for you!!

Breifne

Edit to add - devilishly good looking you forget to add!! Shame on you!

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oooooh, I would be very curious to see what others might think of mine.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Whiteraven,

I guess sometimes I may sound like a cop because I worked several years as a A&D therapist with probation & parole clients.

I think of myself as hypervigilant, my wife says I'm just paraniod, but she's slowly coming around to my way of thinking. I'm pretty good at reading others by their eyes and their body language. A useful skill I picked up along my way in life.

As for you.. I'd say you're female, late 20's to early 30's, average height and weight, spiritual by nature, observant of the World around you, and single. How far off am I? LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Depends how long you spent choosing your avatar - multiple faces means multiple personalities for different situations.

Down, choosing, morphing, contemplating, and growing are the only things that come to mind - early 20's and choosing building / premises at the moment?

Breifne

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join