It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It will most certainly make us stronger. Im not talking about pysically, Im talking about Your Soul, Energy, Whatever you want to call it. I believe that we as physical beings need to look beyond this current life and be ready for the next step. Bottom line is, if you cant change something then there is no point in stressing over it. Over time you will see that most things in our lives are not that important and was a total waist of time to even think about and stress over.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul
I just had to post in this thread as this very discussion took place on the train this morning on the way to work. Every single person I have spoken to in the last few weeks has said the same thing..."not sleeping properly at night and incredibly tired and feeling worn out during the day". I normally sleep about 10 hours a night and my husband used to joke that a bomb could go off next to me and I wouldn't hear it BUT for the last few weeks, I've been sleeping a maximum of 4 hours a night and then I lie awake tossing and turning. Even the few hours sleep I am getting doesn't seem to leave me rested.
Looks like its a global phenomenon!

For me, even with sometimes taking a sleeping pill, I wake up somewhere between 3am-4:30am. I usually toss and turn at night a lot to. I can't remember the last time I slept in one spot and woke up in the same spot. I wish I could get a good nights sleep like that. I will usually have weird dreams right after going back to sleep. I was thinking that was another reason I'm tired all the time, is not getting good rest.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I began suffering severe neuropathy the last four weeks. My feet tingle, my hands tingle and are numb.
I can't feel my feet.
I've been on again off again sick for three years. My medical career field exposed me to many infectious agents and formaldehyde.
Tired does not even reflect it.
More like I've had my soul sucked out my body.
I am sorry so many others are feeling so run down too.
Maybe it will pass.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I don't get up in the morning hoping to offend someone but today, I feel I must speak.... If it offends you, I apologize.

If you are agreeing with or perpetuating the idea in this thread, I gotta say....

How do you get on in life?
I mean... seriously, how do you get through it all?
Is there something spooky around EVERY corner?
Egads people, if I viewed life they way many of you do, I'd probably think about purchasing a Glock or something.

Do you pick and choose conspiracies that suit you for the moment or do you follow a strick regimine of quakamony?

I sometimes think much of this type of conspiracy nonsense is due to the need to feel special, to have a purpose, if your the subject of some evil sinister plot, then your not a meaningless grain of sand on a galactic sized beach.. no you're SPECIAL.

Were all TIRED? This is now some sort of local, national, global consiracy?

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?
Did we run out of things to conspire about? Is "are you feeling really hungry" lately too far off? Putting aside for a moment the absolute ridiculousness of the thread.

EVERYONE GETS TIRED.
It is a natural response, add to it the negative news media cycle we are in, the American Economy (and Europes as well) the fact that most of us hang with less than optimistic people and boom!

We're all tired.

(Note to self: I get tired at least once per day.. investigate with pillow)

This of course, doesn't include the leading questions, body language or other factors the "questioner" doesn't take into account. This thread is like asking someone if they are hungry....

Here is it.. changed just a bit, does it apply to you?

Everyone is hungry, and no one knows why.

Unusual one this, but definitely a "current event" of the "other" variety.

I'll qualify my position by saying I'm not sure if its a local thing to me, or something more widespread, but fascinatingly

Everyone, and I do mean everyone I come across at the present time, from friends and associates, through to work colleagues and even people who's conversations I hear in the street all seem to be saying the same thing, that they are hungry, and have no idea what they've done to cause it.

So, firstly, is anyone else experiencing this in other parts of the world, and if so what do you think its down to? Atmospheric effects, weather conditions, missing time and being out of sync some kind of virus, global conciousness or something even more sinister?

All I have to say is I ran 2 miles this morning, have been at work for 7 hours (up a total of 11) and I am still not "tired", but I've been "hungry" 4 times already.. hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I read somewhere that a scientist said that more and more people are becoming sleep deprived due more work hours, more activities outside the home and watching TV etc. That would certainly explain the tiredness and makes sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have to say this is one of the best threads I have seen in awhile.
And some EXTREMELY interesting responses are coming from here that I would have never even considered. All in all it could be a combo of many of these theories, but by reading this as far as I have the OP is def on to something and by the replies from all over the place, it seems were all in the same boat.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We are passing through some kind of a time rift or another demision as we inch closer to the galactic plane. Everyone I talk to is tired and stressed out to the max and yet time seems to be speeding up. I slept most of this weekend witch is not normal for me. I would take a nap for hours and hours like from lunch till dinner.

I think we went through the same kind of thing in 2006 or was that 04?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Most of us, even those that might look healthy on the outside are FAR from it. The more you get out and walk or run the better you will feel. Give it 3 days, and tell me you don't feel better. Also diet. Sugar, nicotine, and such wear your body out. Drink water, eat red meat, and lots of veggies and fruit. Eat wheat bread, and cut out everything else for 14 days. You will feel 20 years younger.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am one of the tired. And the exhaustion is more than just physical, it is emotional, mental, everything.

I dont know what it is, or what is causing it, but I do suspect some major shift in the collective consciousness is part of it.

Hopefully, it is the "bottoming out" before some major upswing.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I started feeling very fatigued a few years ago. I have insomnia so bad some nights that I do not sleep at all. I pull all nighters all the time and have to force myself to try to function during the day which is not an easy task. Even now I got no sleep at all last night and am struggling to get through today.

This started about 7 years ago and has happened on and off but has happened a lot more frequently during the past few years.

This has a lot to do with what previous posters have mentioned. I think it also has to do with the fact that our patience is at an all time low. Technology has made it so we acquire information we need in an instant. The more information that we try to decipher the more the mind struggles.

We also spent a lot more time indoor in front of a computer (if you have a desk job and most have to use a computer for something nowadays) then we do outdoors.

Chemtrails also have a lot to do with this because I for one feel like complete crap when I look up and notice chemtrails in the sky compared to when I look up and notice big white fluffy clouds in the sky.

All in all I think this also has to do with the coming pole shift and our collective consciousness picking up a very dramatic change on the horizon.

Always remember that thought equals reality. The basis of ones own thoughts creates their existence. What you think is what is.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I'd have to agree with you. I have felt this tiredness/laziness eversince I was 13. And around that Time I found something that I could use to fight it. Working out, excersising. To this day I still work out, its been two years. I know that this has something to do with conscious. Why? Because each of us feel this, we notice that our body is acting differently. So we gain consciousness.

Even my mom has told me a couple of times, that I have been getting lazy. I have also noticed around me that many people are tired, that they can't handle it anymore. I myself, a couple of days felt so sick of this way of living. I was confused as what to do. I felt so angry that I have to live this way.

But then again, it could also be a government thing. They get us dumbed down and lazy. Kind of like sheep. Anyway just a thought. Thanks for this thread! STarred!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its obvious that you guys are not getting enough exercise...if you're a couch patato what do you expect? Go outside...do something, simple as that.' And I guarantee to you that you'll feel much more energetic....just go do something PHYSICAL.

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My tiredness peaked on the 4th of July weekend about the same time "Somthing has changed, timeline?" showed up on ATS. It was that thread that made me register and my initial guess is that they're related. I was going to mention this fact on that thread yesterday but now we have this one so it was just what was needed.

That weekend I was sleeping 12 hours a day and could barely move when awake-- an exhausted feeling similar to what it felt like to have pneumonia when I was eight. Nothing indicated I had a cold, flu or other illness however but just a general feeling of malaise. The severity eased up after two or three days though but remained rather constant.

Strangely, today is the first day since then where I've experienced a genuine (but far from complete) return of energy levels and well-being.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The question is a classic cold reading question, used by psychics everywhere, "You've been feeling tired lately?" always gets a good amount of responses, no matter the year, or location.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
The question is a classic cold reading question, used by psychics everywhere, "You've been feeling tired lately?" always gets a good amount of responses, no matter the year, or location.

This could be the case and is something I consider before replying. As I said in my previous post, I had intended to mention it before this thread came about. Thus, I'll vouch for my case not being a cold reading at all.

Edit: People that have to use cold reading are not psychics.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
If you are agreeing with or perpetuating the idea in this thread, I gotta say....

How do you get on in life?
I mean... seriously, how do you get through it all?
Is there something spooky around EVERY corner?
Egads people, if I viewed life they way many of you do, I'd probably think about purchasing a Glock or something.

Hi

I get on just fine, thanks. I enjoy every day, theres not something spooky around every corner and no, I don't want to buy a Glock and blow my brains out thank you very much.

Do you pick and choose conspiracies that suit you for the moment or do you follow a strick regimine of quakamony?

Actually, I take time out to look at the world. I do that so I can try and adapt to the unusual, because I believe that most things are possible. I guess its an alternative way of thinking.

I sometimes think much of this type of conspiracy nonsense is due to the need to feel special, to have a purpose, if your the subject of some evil sinister plot, then your not a meaningless grain of sand on a galactic sized beach.. no you're SPECIAL.

Everyones special Gormly. Obviously the smug satisfaction you got from posting this stuff made you feel special - otherwise why bother doing it?

Were all TIRED? This is now some sort of local, national, global consiracy?

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?

You know ATS is a worldwide board right? Well right now I'm reading a thread with contributors in it from all over the world, and I really do mean all over the world, from the USA, UK, mainland Europe to South Africa. And people have all - oddly enough - agreed with the initial premise.

Not only that but several people have come up with ideas about why the subject being discussed is happening. That may be unusual to you, or a little unnerving, but as we're a community who discusses unusual things, its hardly likely we're all going to see things the way you do.

Did we run out of things to conspire about? Is "are you feeling really hungry" lately too far off? Putting aside for a moment the absolute ridiculousness of the thread.

Hey, if you don't like it, don't post in it. If you find it ridiculous and don't want attention drawn to it, then you failed already by adding to the post count.

EVERYONE GETS TIRED.

No...really?

It is a natural response, add to it the negative news media cycle we are in, the American Economy (and Europes as well) the fact that most of us hang with less than optimistic people and boom!

Now...thats better, an explanation of sorts.

Here is it.. changed just a bit, does it apply to you?

No, it doesn't. You see, people don't eat for 7-12hours straight a day and then feel hungry at night.

Conversely, people don't sleep for 7-12 hours a night and expect to wake up and feel permanently tired. There is a huge difference. And as I said in my OP, this is affecting a whole swathe of people around me, and as I said above, it seems to be affecting a whole swathe of people around the world.

So, thanks for the post. Was nice talking to you. Glad you aren't feeling this particular thing. Hope it stays that way. Have a nice day

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

I beg to differ. The only mode of transportation I have is a bike and bus. When I don't take the bus I walk or bike wherever I go. I also play football, basketball, tennis and golf all the time. I work out 2-3 times a week with my weight set and even walk to work some days which is a 5km walk from where I live.

You are assuming things and this is a very bad way of presenting yourself.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
Its obvious that you guys are not getting enough exercise...if you're a couch patato what do you expect? Go outside...do something, simple as that.' And I guarantee to you that you'll feel much more energetic....just go do something PHYSICAL.

Hi Ritchie.

Given that this is an internet forum and you've probably never met anyone from it - or possibly one or two people - don't you think you've made an rather far reaching assumption there?

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

I beg to differ. The only mode of transportation I have is a bike and bus. When I don't take the bus I walk or bike wherever I go. I also play football, basketball, tennis and golf all the time. I work out 2-3 times a week with my weight set and even walk to work some days which is a 5km walk from where I live.

You are assuming things and this is a very bad way of presenting yourself.

THANKYOU!
I feel that you speak for many of us.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Interesting thought though. A particular food stuff/product that may have changed, thats common to a large section of the population.

Some while back, maybe a couple of years, I started to feel tired a lot and I couldn't figure out why, there seemed no good reason. The afternoons were worst, probably because I seem to go through a low point at that time of day anyway, and I would get this overwhelming feeling of fatigue that seemed strangely to emanate from the centre of my forehead. Something in the back of my mind kept telling me that it was milk that was the culprit. For ages I practically ignored this. Then one day I figured okay, I would stop taking milk and just see if that did the trick. It worked like you would never believe. Within a couple of days that tiredness and that horrible fatigue that would just hit me in the middle of my forehead just stopped completely. Now when I get tired it really is just a normal tiredness and I know why I'm feeling it.

I don't really know why milk did this to me, but I'm guessing maybe it's something that they're giving the cattle. I never used to drink loads of milk, it was just like most folks - I would take it in tea or coffee and maybe on breakfast cereal if I had any, though I rarely did, so it didn't need a lot milk to have that effect. I do seem to be a bit more sensitive to what's in my food than many people but not hugely so, and I reckon how heavily it affected me, it must be having some effect on others.

I don't know if it will help, but if anyone out there is feeling this way and does consume milk then they might want to try giving it up for a little while and see if that works.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join